The Devil's Angel (ATEEZ San)

By iahthings

Choi San(ATEEZ) & READER He is a devil. She is a human. He's bad. She's good. An immortal and a mortal both s... More

2. THE DEAL
3. PHOTOSHOOT
4. KIND GIRL
5. DRUNK
6. 1/100
7. CHANGED BEHAVIOR
8. ACCIDENT
9. 99-LINE
10. MR. PARK
11. UNCLE
12. FATHER AND DAUGHTER
13. FAMILY
14. BOYS
15. THE FRIEND AND THE EX
16. PETTY FIGHT
17. HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS
18. HATRED
19. EX BOYFRIEND
20. SECRETS
21. SURPRISE
MMM
22. APPRECIATION

1. THE DEVIL

7K 149 79
By iahthings

Cheonsa's

I'm having the same dream again. It was my brother, asking for help from me.

Noona, help me. They're taking me away!

We're reaching for each other's hands, "I'm sorry," I whispered to him when I figured I couldn't save him.

Noona!

"Ah!" I sat up and woke from my dream. I couldn't save my brother. It was just a dream but it bothers me every night.

I stood up to go open the door but I heard footsteps behind me. I grabbed the scissors on my table and turned around but a hand already grabbed my wrist.

"Cute, a scissors to stab me," a guy in my room said. I was terrified seeing his face, "scared, little girl? You should be," he chuckled then pushed me hard to the door, making me gasp and release my hold on the scissors.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" I asked.

He smirked at me, "easy with the questions babe." He leaned closer to my ear. I can feel his breath and it gave me shivers. "I am San, Lucifer's son and I am here to make a deal with you."

I kicked his stomach and he groaned in pain. I immediately run to the door and ask for help but he grabbed me by my mouth and waist. He pushed me down on the bed and the look in his eyes were scarier than before. His eyes were red and black veins were surrounding his eyes.

"That was a bad move, babe. I don't mean to hurt you because I just need your help but you're making it harder for both of us."

"Let me go! Why would someone want to make a deal with a devil like you?" I asked and he chuckled with my question.

"I should have approached you the different way," he said to himself while looking at me which got me confused but I didn't bother to say anything. "The deal is just easy. I want you to do something for me and I will grant you a wish."

"And how can I trust you that you will grant my wish?"

"I haven't break any promise, babe. I won't get my father's approval if I didn't." His expression is still scary but I felt his emotions altered. I suddenly saw my brother in him. He always has this strong expression but I couldn't miss the way he feel while I was listening to his voice. Whatever could be his request, I want to help but I'm scared at the same time. "If you're thinking about what I want you to do, it's just easy and it's for your own good too."

"Let me go first and I will think about it." I said when I realized our position is kind of awkward.

"You're so cute! I could bite you," he said with enthusiasm while smiling widely. I looked at him confusingly and I noticed the black veins were gone, his eyes are now in his original color and he looked... more human.

"Promise me you won't run away when I let go of you," he said and I nodded. He did what I asked and was surprised when he jumped on the bed and grabbed my pillow for him to cuddle. A devil cuddling a pillow? Not a good match but it's cute. "So what is your wish, little girl?"

"I don't know yet, I need to think about it thoroughly." I said and he chuckled.

"Mostly, girls like you would ask for a sex with me," he said casually and I was disgusted. "I'm sorry but I'm not most of the girls," I said. "I know," he whispered. I looked at him and he had a serious face on me. Suddenly, a weird feeling inside me ignited. I cleared my throat, "anyways, what do you want me to do?"

"Easy, just get angry."

Huh?

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "My brothers and my father always think that I am crazy so yeah. Maybe I am out of my mind." I sighed with his answer. "So what do you say? I want you to get angry, specifically to your relatives. They deserve it."

"I don't know if I can do that," I whispered.

"Why not? They have been using your grandfather's money and planning antics to get your inheritance." I looked down at him. "How do you know that?"

He sat up and but didn't let go of my pillow, "baby, I'm the Devil's son. I know each and every crime and plans that people have done and think about."

I know my relatives didn't really like our family because we got the highest percent of the inheritance our grandparents left. Now my parents and brother are dead, I got their inheritance. To summarize it, I'm the richest member of our clan.

"I'm getting bored now, baby." He said and I gave it a quick thought.

"No matter how much they hate me. I will confront them and give them the money they want because I know to myself that I wouldn't get angry with them. Find other girls who is willing to do that and grant their wish to have sex with you." I said and stood up to open the door. "Please leave, you're just wasting your time on me."

He chuckled and stood up then went closer to me to close the door. "I don't want anyone but you to do this for me. Think about it; getting angry at them might give them the idea that you're not nobody and people won't stop stepping on you if you'll put on that good girl image always. It's a win-win situation for both of us plus I can guarantee that I'll grant you a wish no matter what." He whispered and gave me a kiss on the cheek and disappeared the moment I blinked my eyes. I just noticed the opened window and figured that he went outside using it.

~

Author's

"It's been a year since the incident," an employee whispered to her colleagues.

"I know right, is she not having a hard time?"

"Rumors say she murdered her family," another one inserted.

"Does she even have a conscience, killing her family and taking over his father's business?"

"But Ms. Lee treats us well than her father. She is more considerate to us."

She heard the whole conversation behind them. Cheonsa was hurt because of the false news that everyone heard. She couldn't do anything but pretend she is okay.

"People these days don't know how to shut their mouth," the employees turned around and their jaw dropped as they saw the CEO and COO of the company they're working at.

"W-we-"

"Save it, just use your time writing your resignation letter instead of explaining." Lee Ara said.

"Unnie, don't," Cheonsa interrupted. She looked at her employees one by one, "go back to your work and don't bother making a resignation letter. Don't do it again next time or if you want to talk about me, make sure not in here," she said then proceeded to her office with her cousin.

"I can't believe you didn't fire them for talking behind your back," Ara said as she closed the door.

"That is not enough reason for me to fire them, unnie."

"Indeed, you are the only good girl in our family," her cousin said while giving Cheonsa an applause. "I wonder where you got that attitude considering we are called the 'evil family' in this city."

Cheonsa just chuckled, "rumors are everywhere. Let's go to the discussion room now."

~

"Everyone's dismissed. Don't forget all the information and designs that I want to be changed."

"Yes, Ms. Lee," all of the employees said as they bowed before her and left.

"I should be going now, I have a date." Ara said to her cousin, "take care, okay?"

Cheonsa nodded, "enjoy your date."

"Young miss, your parents and brother's death anniversary is near. " Mr. Park, her trusted butler said as he went in the discussion room while the girl is arranging her things. "Your relatives are expecting you to go there with them and reunite. "

"Why would I go," she asked. "They just want to pity me and probably throw criticisms that I can't run father's business." Mr. Park sighed, "yes, dear Cheonsa but they're still your family and Chunghee wouldn't like it if you didn't show up."

"You really know how to make me say yes always. It's irritating by now, " Cheonsa glared at the old man that was smiling sweetly at her. He followed the lady going out of the room to proceed to her office. "You can take a rest after you get my coffee," he nodded and went to the door but was stopped again, "Mr. Park, please don't forget to drink your medicines." The old man smiled and nodded, "Young miss, please reconsider your visit to your parents," he said and left.

"Ms. Lee," her secretary entered after a few moments with a black folder, "here are the artists that will model our designs." She opened the folder and saw a bunch of group and individual pictures.

The group consists of 8 members and she learned that they were just around her age. "Song Mingi and Jeong Yunho are tall so they are good examples but Park Seonghwa, Kang Yeosang and Choi San have good physical features as well. Do you want to pick out certain members or we can choose for you?"

The girl was irritated with the secretary's comparison. "All of them have good physical features; I don't see the need to exclude the other members. Let's have all of them modeling our designs. Contact their management and the boys to talk about the designs they want to wear. Let's hold a meeting with them within this week when they have a vacant schedule. If not, then we'll just hold a meeting with their managers but I prefer their stylists, understand?" The secretary nodded and left.

She skimmed the folder once again until she stopped on a certain page.

"Choi San?" she whispered to no one. It couldn't be.

"I should have approached you the different way."

He's a devil pretending to be a human?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 2.3K 12
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥. ⚠️ this book contains graphic violence, gore and death. please read with care. [horr...
3.5K 65 10
she's acts like a angel ; he acts like a devil. i wrote this when i was in grade 6 yall PLEASE THIS IS SO HORRIBLE I THINK IM GONNA REWRITE THIS 😭😭...
3.5K 25 27
{ 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙿 𝙻 𝙴 𝚃 𝙴 𝙳 } Wooyoung an angel crosses paths again with his previous one night stand demon choi san. He was supposed to be pu...
325K 13.1K 61
Mysterious rich guy who always in his own world but met with this woman that might change his life? San who has a mental illness due to dark memories...