Harlem Love | Dave East book

By lifeofanurbanwriter

When Jasmine moves back to her childhood neighbourhood due to her mother and father going through a nasty div... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen

Chapter ten

7.2K 259 117
By lifeofanurbanwriter

"So why the fuck I'm only hearing about this now Doo? Huh? Got me thinking you moving grimes and shit. I'ain fucking with it" Saint spoke as his hands crossed over one another keeping them down in front of him as he spoke with Doo.

"C'mon Saint man, y'know I'd never keep no shit like that from you on purpose. It literally slipped my mind son, the nigga stood in front of me and cried like a bitch you know ion fuck with that crying shit especially not from no grown ass man" Doo explain shaking his head "I told him I'd give him a couple days to get his shit together since his girl left him and took the kids" he shrugged.

"Damn, the nigga musta been going through it to cry in front of another nigga" Sage bursted out laughing.

Saint smacked his lips "Shits not funny bruh, that gives him even more motive to steal my shit. His woman left him and he probably ain't got shit cause he look like them bums that depend on they girl"

"You wrong" Sage chuckled with Doo.

"Whatever mane," Saint sighed looking to Doo "since you got us in this bullshit you can handle this, figure out where all my fucking money going bruh and do it fast too. I got other shit to be worrying about"

"I got you" Doo nodded as he finished up rolling his blunt, grabbing a lighter.

The office door knocked and they all looked at each other before it slowly opened, revealing Tamika. Saints face immediately scrunched up in confusion.

"Wassup T? What you doing here.." he questioned.

"Heyyyy I got you something to eat from mama's kitchen, I know how much you love her food" She laughed revealing the white food bag, she looked to Doo and Sage smiling "Long time no see, how are you?" She asked.

"Wassup," they both grinned sending her a headnod.

"We out though, leave ya two alone" Doo smirked standing up along with Sage.

"Yeah we out Boss, we'll keep you updated on that little situation" Sage told him as he headed to the door.

"Aight niggas, stay up!"

Tamika waited until they left before heading over to his desk and placing the food bag down before taking a seat.

"You didn't have to bring me food but I appreciate it" he gave her a small smile before reaching for the bag.

"It's okay, I wanted to.. especially after seeing you the other day. I miss you" she sighed.

Saint stopped what he was doing and looked to her "C'mon man T, don't start this shit. I'ain in the mood for it today you already know what it is with us" he told her.

"You know you miss me too Saint, what we had wasn't just sex and you know it"

Saint stayed quiet for a few moments before letting out a deep sigh, Tamika was a very attractive girl that he once had feelings for. They were never together but they fucked regularly and was always up underneath each other, Saint cut her off when he found out she was pregnant and the baby wasn't his. He didn't fuck with that shit, the bitch was fucking him and another dude raw at the same time. He wasn't pissed because she was fucking another nigga or because she was pregnant but because she had lied and said he was the only one she was messing with, Saint didn't play about his sexual health or his health in general so her doing that was reasonable cause for him to cut her off.

"Look what we had was just sex shorty, not once did any of us speak about relationships and feelings bruh. Ion miss shit, ain't nothing worth missing aight?" He snapped.

"If you're still upset about me having a baby then I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say or do for you to get that... everybody messes up" she frowned.

"Bruh," Saint leaned back in his chair rubbing his forehead as they gained stress wrinkles "You delusional as fuck, how many times I told ya ass ion give a fuck about no baby or you fucking that nigga. It is what it is, we was never together and we both moved on and I'm okay with that it's bout time you do too.." he explained.

"I don't get it.."

"What don't you get Tamika?"

"You, why would you even talk to me the other day and then hug me? I thought you missed me"

"You spoke to me bruh!" He raised his voice "You hugged me, I was only being nice shorty that shit don't mean nothing.." he laughed.

"Wow, fuck you Saint! I see you still haven't changed one bit. You are gonna live a very lonely life I'll tell you that" she stood up snatching the food she had gotten him back heading for the door.

"I got somebody to lay up with girl, go find you one" he shouted after her before laughing and shaking his head "crazy" he mumbled.

His phone started to vibrate and he sighed before slowly reaching into his pocket pulling it out, he checked the caller ID and quickly answered.

"Wassup baby?" His deep raspy voice filled Jasmine's ears.

"Heyy, where are you?"

"I'm at the warehouse, what's up? You good" he asked concerned.

"Oh okay and I'm fine, I was just wondering. I'm on my lunch break so I wanted to call you.."

"Oh word, you thinking about a nigga?" He smirked leaning back in his chair "I been thinking bout you too ma, when you coming home?" He licked his lips.

Jasmine's laugh filled his ears causing a smile to grow on his face "You so corny baby but you know i have to stay home for a little while, I can't keep staying out my moms gonna find out soon"

"You don't want her to know about us or something?" He frowned.

"No, no.. I do, just not yet.."

"Aight, I hear that. Can I see you today?"

He was missing her bad she had been staying at home for a week and a bit, they barely got to see each other due to Jas being at school and Saint working.

Jasmine huffed "I wish but it told Milan I would hang out with her today since we don't get to spend a lot of time together, I'm sorry Sainty y'know I miss you"

Any other time he'd say something about her calling him that gay ass name but it made him smile.

"How much you miss me?" He smirked.

"Sooooooo much and I can't wait to see you aswell"

"You gon' show me how much you missed me when I see you?" He began to swivel in his chair holding the phone closer to his ear.

"You already know I am daddy" She whispered the last part.

Saint chuckled feeling himself jump in his lips boxers, her voice was so sexy.

"Yo quit playing with me Jas, you ain't built like that" he teased.

"Wanna bet? Ask me how ima show you" she challenged him.

"Shit, how you gon' show me?"

Jasmine went on to explain all the things she was gonna do to him when she saw him, Saints jaw was on the floor. He ain't never thought Jasmine had this side to her, here they were talking dirty on the phone something he never did before. He needed Jasmine right now and didn't think he could wait for her to do all them things to him.

"Damn baby, you not just saying that is you?" He asked genuinely, hoping it wasn't just talk.

"You'll see"

"Let me pick you up after you done with yo' friend" he rested his hand over his slight bulge thanks to her.

"You know I can't let you do that, I'll only end up staying over and my moms not working tonight so she'll know.."

"He needs you baby" Saint huffed looking down at his grey sweats seeing himself poking through them.

"You'll manage, what you doing?"

"Ain't doing shit but trying to hide this fucking erection you done given me and a nigga wearing grey sweats too"

"Excuse me? Who told you to wear grey sweats especially when I'm not even around, I know you better wait till that goes down and bring ya ass home to change" She sounded serious too.

"I work with a bunch niggas ain't nobody checking for me" he assured her.

"These niggas the worst! They could be sus plus you pretty they love that shit"

"You tripping Jas, stop with the gay shit before I pop a nigga for thinking he looking at me like that"

"I'm playing baby but I gotta go, I Lo—" she stopped herself quickly but Saint caught it "I loved speaking to you.." she backtracked.

Saint wasn't stupid he knew that wasn't what she was gonna say but he wasn't going to say anything, he knew it would only make her embarrassed and uncomfortable.

"Okay baby, me too. Message my phone" he told her before hanging up.

He placed his phone down on the table and bought his hand up to his beard, pulling on it gently as he thought about things. He really liked Jasmine a lot and he was starting to feel like it was becoming more than just liking and feeling her, she held a special place in his heart for sure and even though they both wasn't ready to say it yet. He did love her, deeply.

On campus Jasmine sat underneath a tree since today's weather was nice and she had a free period, she decided to study outside. She had a few mock tests coming up soon, besides her looks she had brains too. She was always on top of her classes.

"You avoiding me?" A voice boomed from over her.

Looking up her face softened from her frown "Kevin..." she lowly said.

"You forget about me a'sum? I haven't heard from you since you left the pizza joint with that dude, you good?" He asked taking a seat beside her on the grass.

"I'm sorry about that I've just been super busy studying and shit, I haven't been avoiding you. How are you?"

Jasmine was lying, she was in fact avoiding Kevin. He had called her numerous times after what went down but she didn't respond to neither his calls or texts, she didn't need the drama with Saint. She felt bad for ghosting Kevin but it was the only way.

"Apart from feeling like you been ghosting me, I'm great. What's up with that?"

She sighed subtly rolling her eyes "Like I said I've been busy Kevin, there's a lot going on in my life at the moment that's why I haven't been answering your calls and I'm sorry"

"I understand it's cool, I guess. Was that your nigga?" He licked his lips.

"It's complicated.." Jasmine huffed, twiddling her pen in between her fingers.

"Complicated how?"

"We aren't official but we both know we want each other, I should have told you sooner which I was, until that happened.. I'm sorry if you felt like I led you on or whatever but truthfully I only ever saw you as a friend Kevin. You're a great guy but I don't like you how you like me.."

Kevin's face didn't give much expression away, he kept a straight face and slowly nodded as if he was taking it all in.

"I hear and respect that shawty, you don't gotta be sorry. We can be friends though right?"

"Of course," Jasmine smiled. She hoped now that she told Kevin what it is, Saint wouldn't mind her being his friend.

The two of them spent the rest of their free period together before heading to their next class, which they had together. Kevin didn't try anything with her nor did he flirt with her, he kept it friendly at all times.

Class was finally finished and Jasmine linked up with Milan, they were standing beside her car where she was talking with Carter.

"You gon' call me later?" Carter had his arms wrapped around her waist and her back was leaned up against the car door.

"Hmm, maybe. Who knows, I'm still mad at you" She rolled her eyes.

"Lemme make it up to you, call me later and we will sort something out"

A small grin creeped on her lips "Okay then, I'll call you" she told him.

"Make sure" he pulled her in close and prsssed his lips against hers before it turned into a full blown make out session with Jasmine standing aside.

"Damn, not even trying to be a clock block but really? Like I'm not right here" Jas smacked her lips.

Carter pulled away chuckling, he looked to Jas then back to Milan "Catch you later Ma" with that he walked off sending Jasmine a small wave with a smile.

"Ugh, why you had to cockblock? Shit we was finna tongue tie" Milan complained.

"Bitch it looked like you was already tongue tied, disgusting"

"Mhmmmm, whatever bitch"

"I can't believe you are actually cheating on Eric and then out in the open? Like do you even care if he might just randomly pop up I know that's both you and Carter's ass if he did"

"Uh-Uh Eric isn't like that, he'll probably curse me out and then dip. I'll have to do some apologising and go to work with my mouth but he wouldn't dare put a finger on me" Milan laughed.

"I don't know he seems scary, like he beat women" Jasmine spoke unsurely.

"Will you stop? Eric isn't like that, he's sweet as hell. He wouldn't hurt me even if i deserved it"

"If you say so, can we go now?" Jasmine huffed walking around to the passenger side door.

Milan nodded and got into the drivers side, starting up the car. The journey to her house was only a ten minute drive, it wasn't long before they were pulling up in her driveway.

"Is your mom home?" Jas asked.

"No, she's at her boyfriends house as usual" Milan scoffed jumping out of the car.

Jasmine sat on Milan's bed Indian style with her back against the headboard.

"Milan, I have to tell you something.."

Milan quickly sat up looking concerned "What is it? Everything okay?" She asked.

"I've been having sex with Saint.."

"Oh girl I been knew, you glow different when you getting dicked down good and I've noticed it with you" Milan laughed "Ive been waiting for you to tell me, how was it?" She smirked.

Jasmine looked at her funny "You knew this whole time? Damn, it's that obvious?" She panicked, she didn't need her mom knowing too.

"Hell yeah it's obvious sis, it's good too ain't it?"

Jasmine slowly smirked "Amaaaazing! I'ain never had no dick like that in my life Milan, the nigga knows how to work it"

"Whew I just knew he had good dick, you've been using protection right?" Milan said seriously.

"About that.." Jasmine bit her lip nervously.

"Jasmine! You've been fucking him raw? Bitch don't you know you can catch shit or even worst end up pregnant!!" Milan stood up from the bed, walking around looking worried.

"But—"

"But nothing, you don't need to be popping up pregnant Jasmine. Your life will be ruined, start using condoms or don't have sex at all"

Jasmine frowned she was pretty sure Milan wasn't using condoms when fucking two guys at the same time, she didn't know why she was yelling at her like some child.

"I know Milan Damn! You don't have to shout at me like I'm some child, the first time he pulled out and the second he got me a plan B you don't have to worry. And I'm pretty sure I'm the only one he's fucking, I'm not worried about catching anything but regarding the pregnancy shit, i was going to ask if you could refer me to your doctor"

Milan sighed sitting at the edge of the bed "I'm sorry for tripping I just got worried for a second, i'll hook you up" She said.

"Thank you, it's okay. I understand but you acting like Saint's the first nigga I fucked, raw yeah. But I've had sex before Milan" Jasmine laughed rolling her eyes.

"Mhm, I keep forgetting you not as innocent as I think you are" She laughed and Jas laughed along with her.

Their laughter soon died down and Milan was moving on to the next conversation.

"You wanna come to this party on Saturday?"

"Uh, who's?" Jasmine arched her brow.

"Carters friend they throwing an after party for their game on Saturday, it's invite only but Im bringing a plus one which is you of course" She grinned.

"I don't think so, I'm not about to go to somebodies party when I wasn't even invited" Jas scoffed.

"Oh come on, Carter knows you so his friend won't mind!"

"I don't care, get me an invite and then I might consider it"

"You so extra I swear but okay. That invite gonna be in your hand by tomorrow!" Milan smirked.

"I'll be waiting on it— now put on the movie before I have to leave, y'know my mom finishes early tonight"

"I forgot ya ass still on a curfew" Milan teased laughing loudly.

"Bitch fuck you, ain't nobody on no damn curfew I just know how she is. I can stay out late if I wanted to"

It was true too, Jasmine didn't have a curfew she just knew her mom worried a lot so to save her the worry she always made sure she was home early or not too late.

"Mhm if you say so, come on let's watch this" Milan said grabbing the remote and pulling up the movie 'Conjuring' since they both hadn't ever watched it.

The two girls got comfortable on the bed using a throw over to keep themselves warm, Milan had a big bed so there was plenty room for them to sprawl out.

"Wait— it's based on a true story?" Milan said as a look of shock washed over his face.

"You better not pussy out, scary ass"

Jasmine was someone who could watch horrors alone and enjoy them whereas Milan didn't like them, she couldn't watch it alone unless she was with someone but when then she was still scared.

Milan sighed before grabbing the covers and getting underneath them, she wasn't about to let no demon attack her feet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 511 14
Gia && Kira Are 21 Years Old ..... Gia, has always been a sneaky ass bitch from jump But She Found Love And Common Intersts In a female Name Kira...
1.2M 63.3K 58
"πšƒπš˜ πšπš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚊 πš™πš›πš’πšœπš˜πš—πšŽπš› πšπš›πšŽπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš›πš’πšœπš˜πš—πšŽπš› πšŠπš•πš• πšŠπš•...
332 17 4
In the gritty depths of a New York City neighborhood, Cherish, a resilient 20-year-old stripper, becomes the sole provider for her younger brother, X...
164 4 5
A teen girl falls in love with a drug dealer and he becomes possessive, controlling, abusive...she ends up running into a friend from school and they...