Conversion πŸ‘¬βž‘οΈπŸ‘« (Gream/Drea...

Oleh Miguelwritesfanfics

Okay so, this is a first and COMPLETELY ORIGINAL fanfic idea and I think NO ONE as ever done it. So um, it's... Lebih Banyak

Characters and info (READ THIS)
Chap 1
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Cahp 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13 (Finale)

Chap 2

5.5K 212 1.6K
Oleh Miguelwritesfanfics

*George POV*

(In the bus going to the conversion camp)

Me and Adam are now in the bus going there, there's also some other kids 14 other boys and 2 girls, one guy seemed to be checking out Adam, but Adam was oblivious. I tried texting Mik since I haven't spoken to him since last night.

George: Hey Mik, how are you ❤

*20 minutes later*

(No reply)

Weird he usually never takes so long to reply, he would normally instantly text me back. I hope he's not upset about me going to this place. I assured him everything will be fine and I'll only be here for a month or so.

Adam: Ugh, how long is this dumb ride going to take.

George: I don't know, we've been on the road for a good hour now.

*Timeskip to Camp*

Adam and George along with the kids exit the bus and was met with a tall oldish man and three other people. He introduced himself as MiSteR JOnEs. It's a large building that looks somewhat like a small prison but slightly cleaner.

Mr.Jones(in a fake happy tone): Welcome to Conversion Therapy boys and girls. You are here because you're parents love you and want you to have a chance at getting into heaven. Now you will be staying in a unit another person. So two people per unit. You will also be separate in groups and each have a supervisor to monitor you.

(Introduces the three other people)

Mr.Jones: Mr. Harris, Ms. Perry and Mr. Smith. One of them will be your assigned supervisor, which you will be assigned to now.

Mr. Harris: Okay so the following 6 people step forward. Vincent Off, Dave Blade, Doni Bobes, Lynix Ity, Wilbur Soot, and Adam Notfound. Come with and I'll show you to your units.

Adam(to George): Welp, see you on the other side George. (Walked with group)

Ms.Perry: Now, following 6 people step forward.  Harvey Tap,  George Ifey --idk man-- , Galaxy NVS, Para Keet, Lumboc Kid, Luke LL . Come with me children I'll show you to your units.

-I just put most of these people here for names, so yeah.-

Mr.Smith: Okay so it's just the six of you left, but I'm still going to say your names as a head count. Zak Extra, Clay Wastaken, Darryl Noveschosch, Nick Sap, George Notfound, and Nate Miller. Let's go to your units.

(They walked off to unit building)

Mr.Smith: So now Zak and Darryl you two will be in unit 14, Nick and Nate you two will be in unit 15, and finally Clay and George you two in unit 16. Go put your stuff away and meet at the cafeteria. In the drawers of your room there are uniform you need to wear, you must wear it. (Walk off)

Clay(walked up to George): Hey, looks like where bunking together.

George: I guess so, well let's go then.

Me and this Clay guy walked up to our unit. It was really small, there was a bunk bed, a table and dresser. There was also a camera in the top corner of the room. Seems like they want to make sure nothing happens here.

Clay: So, what are you in for?

George: Oh well, I came out to my parents and they didn't take it well. What about you?

Clay: My parents found my search history, and let me tell you, it wasn't pretty.

George: The search history or you parents reaction.

Clay: Both

(They both started bursting out laughing)

Clay: Kind of curious, that Adam guy has the same last name as you, he related to you?

George: Yeah, he's my brother.

Clay: Wow, both of you came out or something?

George: Well believe it or not, but he's actually straight.

Clay(confused): What?

George: My parents also sent him because he's doesn't 'see anything wrong with me'.

Clay: Wow, you're parents are so homophobic.

George: Yeah they're very religious, my dad is literally best friends with the pastor of our town. But anyways we should head to the cafeteria before we get yelled at or something.

Clay: Yeah you're right. (Open drawer) I found our uniforms, they look more like jail clothes if you ask me.

George: Aren't we technically in one?

Clay: Good point. (takes off shirt and pants)

George(cheeks heating up): Clay! What are you doing?

Clay: We have to change into these remember? (He says putting on the uniform) Here. (Hands him a set of clothes)

George: Turn around, only my boyfriend can see me without clothes.

Clay:(chuckled) Okay okay. (Turns around)

George:(changed into uniform) Okay I'm done, let's go now.

Clay: Alrighty.

They both walked down to the cafeteria, they seemed to be last ones to get ready. George saw Adam sitting with the guy who was checking him out on the bus. They both were talking and laughing with each other. Then Adam noticed George and signaled him to come sit.

George: Hey Adam, seems like you made an actual friend.

Adam: Yeah, this Vincent he's my roommate. Hoensty he's a pretty cool guy.

Vincent: You must be George, Adam told me about the pranks he done on you. (He laughed)

George: Yeah I'm George, and yes Adam is a real asshole. Adam, this is Clay he's my roommate.

Clay(nervous): H-hey.

Adam: Hey man, if brother ever annoyed you just do the good ole hand on warm water.

George: Adam! Shut up, you're so annoying.

Clay: So, what do you think they give for food here?

Vincent: Probably dog food.

Adam: Dog food isn't that bad.

Vincent: How would you know?

Adam: Well... I ate it before.

Vincent: Ewww gross.

George: Its true, we were playing Truth or Dare.

Clay: And you made him eat dog food? (He laughed)

Adam: Yeah, because he was mad dared him to send a -

George: Shut Up!! You promised to never te anyone.

Adam: It wasnt that bad but okay. (He giggled)

Vincent: I'm kinda curious.

Clay: Yeah me too, is it that bad?

George: Yes it was!  Adam is real a asshole.

They continued talking and telling each other stories, then eventually the supervisors started passing bags of food, which contained an apple, milk and a sandwich. While everyone was eating Mr.Wilson spoke up.

Mr.Wilson: Now for me to tell you all the rules and things that'll happen. Every day you'll be put though tests, to convert you to a normal, if you pass them with high scores you'll be able to leave this place sooner, if not you'll stay longer. You will wake up everyday at 9am, no exeptions at all. You will be able to keep your phones and devices but if you use them for the wrong things, they'll be confiscated. Most importantly if anyone is caught showing any form of affection or doing... things with the same gender, will be instantly sent to the tomb where you would stay there for 2 days without food or water.

(Everone went dead silent after he said that)

Mr. Wilson: There are other punishments but you'll see them when they happend. Starting tomorrow you will begin the conversion processes. Hurry up and finish eating it's almost time for bed.

*Timeskip back to George's and Clay unit*

Clay: Well this sucks, I have no service.

Geogre: Really? That's what your worry about?

Clay: Yeah, what else would I be worried for?

George: Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that these insane people are trying to 'fix' us.

Clay: How bad could it be? They'll probably try getting us to watch straight porn or something.(walking around room for a signal)

George: Just don't let you guard down, remember he said there were pushinmemts, and it doesn't take a genius to know that punishments will be gruesome.

Clay: Then let's not get in trouble.

George; Why are you being so care free?

Clay: Because stressing out about things before it happens will just make it feel worst when it happens. Just take it easy, and pass these dumb tests so we can get out of here. (Looks though phone) Oh cool, there's wifi at this place, but it has a password.

George: I'll help out with that. (Takes Clay's phone and connects to wifi)

Clay: How the hell did you do that?

George: The password is the same as wifi password at the church in my town.

Clay: You're a god. Anyways I'm going to bed, I'm taking the top bunk. (Climbs to his bunk) Night George.

George: Okay? Night Clay. (Went to his bunk and layed down, then hears Moaning coming from Clay bunk) Clay, are you seriously watching that here?

Clay: Sorry I can't help it.

George: You're an idiot, but atleast put it down it's too loud.

Clay: Fineeeee.

End-

Hope you enjoyed this chap, next few chaps will be a little crazy. :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

73.6K 1.5K 101
NEW BOOK‼️ Just another book full of karlity oneshots since my last two reached 100 parts,I might include other ships but mostly karlity! Includes: F...
8.5K 371 33
This is a MCYT oneshot book. I just have too many ideas and inspiration that I am motivated to write about, but these ideas are too short to be expan...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writingπŸ‘πŸ» Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
117K 1.9K 108
Hello =^] All karlity oneshots,I felted the few that involved any other ship ⚠️CW:Includes smut And fluff and probably some angst too I don't ship t...