Cahp 6

All of you wanted it, and you got it.

*About 2 hours earlier*

*Adam POV*

Right after the tests and after the punishments, me and Vincent went around giving people who failed some food. Since that dumbass Mr.Wilson likes me he would just give me the sandwiches like I'm some sort of saint. We went to Zak and Darryls unit, Zak pretty much hates me, and Darryl seems to as well but is grateful for what I bring them.

Zak: Get the fuck out of here.

Darryl: Zak! Language.

Adam(sighs): It's fine, but you're looking very skinny and dehydrated Zak. You really need to eat and drink.

Zak: I'm not taking anything from you. If you really cared you wouldn't do what they say.

Vincent: Zak, he pretty much has no choice to. You don't need to like him, but atleast take what he's giving. You need it.

Zak: I don't care! Get out!

Darryl: Just go.

Adam: Okay, here at least. (hands them sandwiches) Let's go Vin. (he walks out)

Zak: Vincent wait.

Vincent: Hm

Zak: Why do you trust him?

Vincent: He's actually a really nice guy if you got to know him.

Zak: Just watch your back.

Vincent: (walks out and catches up with Adam)

Adam: (sighs) I really hate this, I feel terrible for hurting everyone, especially you.

Vincent: It's fine Adam, I understand- (gets cut off)

Adam: No! It's not fine. I shouldn't be hurting you guys.

Vincent: I understand that you only doing this because you don't want George to go back into the tomb. Other people been in there, and from what they said it was terrible.

Adam: I just wish we can like escape this place. There must be way.

Vincent: There has to be, let's talk to with George and Clay about it.

(they run into Mr.Smith)

Mr.Smith: What the hell are you boys doing out.

Adam: Just going to our unit.

Mr.Smith(raises eyebrow): What's in that bag? (Points to Adam's bad with food)

Adam: None of your business.

Mr.Smith: Show me.

Adam: No. (Walks starts walking past him)

Mr.Smith: Who the hell you think you are child. (Grabs his arm)

Adam: Let go of me or I'll tell Mr.Wilson you're bothering me.

Mr.Smith: (let's go of him) I don't see what that dumb old man sees in you. I can tell you're up to know good. Just get to your unit.

*skip to unit*

Adam: Come on Vin sit down so I can clean your wounds. (He says taking out first aid kit from under bed.)

Vincent(sitting on bed): You don't always have to do this for me. Save them for other people.

Adam: I do, but they don't want me to touch them. (Sighs) At least some of them eat the food I bring.