Chap 1

*George POV*

Today is the day I decided to come out to my parents, but that turned out reallly badly. I have a boyfriend named Mikail and we dated for about a year, we then decided to come out to our parents so we don't always have to hide our affection. His parents accepted but.. my parents they hated the idea of me dating another boy, though my brother(Adam) always accepted me and he knew for the longest time.

(When George came out)

GM= George's Mom and GD= George's Dad

At the dinner table with his parents and brother sitting with him.

George: Mum? Dad? I have to tell you guys something. (He with a nervous tone)

GM: What is it honey?

George: Well um, I- I like guys.

GD: What.

George: I have a boyfriend, it's Mikhail, we've dated for almost a year now.

Adam: Well congrats George. Wish you guys the best.

GM: George, are you going through a phase or something?

George: W-what?

GM: It's not normal for two boys to be together, well you're still young so you'll grow out of it.

GD(takes a deep breathe): George, you're clearly not in the right state of mind so I'm going to send you take a Conversion Camp. (he try's saying calmy)

George and Adam: WHAT!!

Adam: Dad what the hell? Why would you do that?

GD: It's not normal for two men to date Adam, they need therapy to fix them

George(on the verge of tears): You guys don't accept me?

GM: Honey, you're just not thinking straight.
-- no pun intended--

Adam: Mum what hell?! George is fine, what wrong with it anyways?

GD: It's against the bible and we're just trying to help George not go to hell.

Adam: That's bullshit, you guys need therapy, the fuck.

GM: Adam! Don't you dare speak to us like that.

GD: I'm sending you too, you clearly need to realize that it's wrong.

Adam: Like hell you are!

GD: Enough! It's either that or you two will be homeless.

George: Okay fine, I'll go.

Adam: WHAT! No you're not George.

George: They're right, I need to get fixed. I don't know what wrong with me.

GD: Atleast you still have some sense.

Adam: George! Don't say that.

George: Don't bother trying to talk me out of it Adam. I'm going.

GD: I'll go call the pastor and you can leave tomorrow.

George: Okay, I'll start packing then. (Goes up to his room)

Adam: George! (Follows him)

(In George's room)

Adam: George what the hell?

George: (closed door) Don't worry bro, I'm not serious.

Adam(confused): What?

George: Honestly I feel terrible that they don't accept me, but if going to a camp makes them love me again them I'll do it.

Adam: George, those places don't work.

George: I know, but I'm still going just to get it over with.

Adam: If you're going I'm going too.

George: What? No you're not.

Adam: You're not leaving me here with these psychopaths and besides I gotta watch out for you.

George: I don't know, but like you're straight.

Adam: Yeah but I still care about my little brother so I'm going with you, and you know you can't talk me out things.

George(gives up because Adam is stubborn): Fine but don't be an asshole like you usually are.

Adam: Me? An asshole? I don't know what you're talking about.

George: You're annoying, I'm going to start packing now.

Adam: Okay, I guess I'll do the same. (Walks out and goes to his room)

*Timeskip to when George finshing packing up*

I decided to call Mik (Mikhail) to tell him what happened.

Mik: Hey George, how did it go?

George: Hey, and it went pretty bad.

Mik: Oh no, what happend?

George: They don't accept me. They believe it's a phase.

Mik: What? That's just utter bullshit. But are you okay atleast?

George: Yeah... well no, I'm still really upset, I'm like still fighting back tears.

Mik: It'll be okay George, what's going to happen now?

George: They want me to go to a conversion camp tomorrow  to 'fix me'.

Mik: WHAT!!

George: And I agreed to go because that's the only way my parents will love me again.

Mik: George, that's dumb, if they really loved you they would accept you for who you are.

George: I guess, but I don't want to live with all this hate, those places don't work  so I'm just going just to get it over with. Besides it wont be that bad, right?

Mik: I guess...

George: I'll be fine, okay? But hey, are free tonight so we can see each other before I leave. I really want to see you now.

Mik: I um, I'm kinda busy now. Sorry George.

Geogre(disappointed): Oh ok, well at least I should still have my phone so we can video chat.

Mik: Yeah... I have to go George.

George: Oh ok , I'll call you tomorrow then. I love you

Mik: Love you too (hangs up)

Is it just me or was he sounding a bit weird towards the end. I hope he's okay, I did kinda did all of this last minute. Well it's late so time for me to sleep then.

End-

Okay so this the first Chapter, I feel like it turned out good.

Hope you enjoyed :D