Chap 5

*timeskip a few days*

The past few days the tests been happening, George and Clay managed to pass some of them, but other people couldn't. Adam still had to assist in the punishments and because of that, alot of people didnt like him or was scared of him, but he'd always try making it up to them by cleaning their wounds and giving them food and water. George was still bummed out because of Mik but he started slowly getting over it and grew alot closer to Clay since he always comforted George.

(In clay and George's Unit)

*George POV*

Clay: Hey, George.

George: Hm?

Clay: So I figured something out, supervisors all go to sleep around 12 midnight.

George: Soooo?

Clay: Let's sneak out the units, while they're sleeping.

George: Clay are you crazy! What if we get caught. You know what'll happen.

Clay: I know, but these past few days have really been torture. These dumbass tests don't work and it's really making me insane. I just wanna do something that's not this.

George: But, it's just I'm worried. I don't want to get sent back into that tomb, even though I was only there for a few hours it was horrible.

Clay: Oh, right. (He looked down at the ground). I'm sorry.

He seems to really want to do this, I guess we could do it. He has been making me feel better these past few days, so I should return the favor fo him.

George: You know, let's do it.

Clay(shocked): What?!

George: If we're really careful we wont get caught.

Clay: A-are you sure?

George: Clay, you've been a really great friend to me. You always try making me happy whenever I'm down, so I want to do the same for you.

Clay(cheeks turning red): I- I- thank you.

*timeakip after midnight*

It was now 1am and all the Supervisor should be asleep. Me and Clay carefully snuck out our unit and went outside the building. There wasn't much to do but I do like going outside and feeling the fresh breeze on my skin. We're  just walking around the property along the metal, gates until we heard someone. It was two other guys from our group, Zak and Darryl.

Darryl: Zak stop.

Zak: (ignores him)

Darryl: Zak stop, you're gonna get in trouble.

Zak: I don't care, I'm not staying in place.

Zak was trying to climb the fence but it was really high and had barbed wire so he never succeeds. He climbed to the top and the slipped and fell onto the ground.

Clay: What are you guys doing?

Zak: I'm trying escape this place.

Clay: It's no use, we don't have resources to escape like this.

Darryl: That's what I've been telling him, but he never listens to me.

Zak: I just want to leave this place, my parents sent me here to fix me. This place is just torture and abuse, I'm going to live with my grandma she doesn't care about my sexuality.