Chap 8

*Adam POV*

(In Mr.Wilson room)

Mr.Wilson: Hello there Adam, you're ready to sleep?

Adam(nodding): Mhm

Mr.Wilson: There's your bed, I'm going to sleep now. Wake me up if you need something.

Adam: The keys to bu- bathroom would be great.

Mr.Wilson: Oh of course, my key ring is on the small table over there. Just take it when you need to use the bathroom. Goodnight. (Goes to sleep)

Adam: Night. (Pretends to sleep)

*George POV*
(Went to Zak and Darryls unit)

I head to Zak and Darryl's room to tell them we're leaving tonight. When I got there I saw that Zak was in Darryl's arms sobbing.

George: Hey guys.

Darryl: Hey George, when will we start this plan.

George: Tonight, we're leaving tonight.

Darryl: Good. I can't bare to see Zak like this. I swear I want to kill that bastard Mr.Smith.

George: That's why we're leaving now, the punishments will get worst from here. Adam is already stealing the keys now we just need to go to the bus.

Darryl: Okay, I'll start packing now.

George: Okay, I'll go tell other people.

I went to units telling people that we're leaving, now that people see that we're really serious about it a bit more joined in. I told them at 2am to meet at the bus outside but we need to be really quiet. As I was walking back to my unit I was stopped by Mr.Smith.

Mr.Smith: Why aren't you in your unit?

George: Just coming from the bathroom.

Mr. Smith: Oh really? Bathrooms been closed for an hour. Now you have a chance at being honest, keep lying or you'll regret it.

George(started getting): I went to other people units to talk to them.

Mr.Smith: About what?

George: About how much this place sucks.

Mr. Smith: (stares down at George) Okay, get to your unit, and stay in there.

(Walked off)

That was close I really should text Clay and tell him to go to unit.

George: Clay! Get to back the unit. Mr.Smith is getting suspicious.

Clay: I'm already heading back, don't worry. I'll try ignoring him if I see him.

George: Please be careful Clay, that man is really horrible.

Clay: Worry Georgie I'll be fine. ;)

I took breathe of relief and walked back to our unit. Just before Just as I was opening the door someone grabbed me from behind, and pushed me into the unit.

Mr.Smith: You really think you can lie to me you little fag.

George: Let go of me you pedo freak. (Trying to get out his grip)

Mr.Smith: You really think I believe that you and the other fag were just talking. Everyone knows fags like to do things like this eachother.

George: (kicked him in the balls)