Chap 2

*George POV*

(In the bus going to the conversion camp)

Me and Adam are now in the bus going there, there's also some other kids 14 other boys and 2 girls, one guy seemed to be checking out Adam, but Adam was oblivious. I tried texting Mik since I haven't spoken to him since last night.

George: Hey Mik, how are you ❤

*20 minutes later*

(No reply)

Weird he usually never takes so long to reply, he would normally instantly text me back. I hope he's not upset about me going to this place. I assured him everything will be fine and I'll only be here for a month or so.

Adam: Ugh, how long is this dumb ride going to take.

George: I don't know, we've been on the road for a good hour now.

*Timeskip to Camp*

Adam and George along with the kids exit the bus and was met with a tall oldish man and three other people. He introduced himself as MiSteR JOnEs. It's a large building that looks somewhat like a small prison but slightly cleaner.

Mr.Jones(in a fake happy tone): Welcome to Conversion Therapy boys and girls. You are here because you're parents love you and want you to have a chance at getting into heaven. Now you will be staying in a unit another person. So two people per unit. You will also be separate in groups and each have a supervisor to monitor you.

(Introduces the three other people)

Mr.Jones: Mr. Harris, Ms. Perry and Mr. Smith. One of them will be your assigned supervisor, which you will be assigned to now.

Mr. Harris: Okay so the following 6 people step forward. Vincent Off, Dave Blade, Doni Bobes, Lynix Ity, Wilbur Soot, and Adam Notfound. Come with and I'll show you to your units.

Adam(to George): Welp, see you on the other side George. (Walked with group)

Ms.Perry: Now, following 6 people step forward.  Harvey Tap,  George Ifey --idk man-- , Galaxy NVS, Para Keet, Lumboc Kid, Luke LL . Come with me children I'll show you to your units.

-I just put most of these people here for names, so yeah.-

Mr.Smith: Okay so it's just the six of you left, but I'm still going to say your names as a head count. Zak Extra, Clay Wastaken, Darryl Noveschosch, Nick Sap, George Notfound, and Nate Miller. Let's go to your units.

(They walked off to unit building)

Mr.Smith: So now Zak and Darryl you two will be in unit 14, Nick and Nate you two will be in unit 15, and finally Clay and George you two in unit 16. Go put your stuff away and meet at the cafeteria. In the drawers of your room there are uniform you need to wear, you must wear it. (Walk off)

Clay(walked up to George): Hey, looks like where bunking together.

George: I guess so, well let's go then.

Me and this Clay guy walked up to our unit. It was really small, there was a bunk bed, a table and dresser. There was also a camera in the top corner of the room. Seems like they want to make sure nothing happens here.