Chap 4

*Clay POV*

After Adam finished hitting us with that cane we were escorted to keep doing tests for the rest of the day. I failed all the test we had today along with other people, which meant we didn't eat food all day. Luckily I had some chocolate bars in by bag. I got to my unit and saw Vincent infront of the door.

Clay: Hey Vin, what's up?

Vincent: I don't know, if I want to go to my unit right now, I'm kind of scared.

Clay: Because of Adam?

Vincent: (silently nods)

Clay: I get it, he really was intimidating, though he didnt have much of a choice.

Vincent: I know, its just he was so nice when we met him and then he just turned evil.

Clay: You know that wasn't the case, be didn't mean it.

(Adam walked up to them)

Adam: Hey guys.

Vincent: (Hiding behind Clay.)

Adam: Look, I'm sorry for what I did. Please let me make it up to you guys. (Shows a first aid kit) I'll clean those cuts and bruises for you guys.

Clay: Thanks Adam, and don't worry I know you had to.

Vincent: (silent)

Adam: Vin I'm sorry. Please let me make it up to you.

Vincent: (silently nods)

Adam: We should go in your unit Clay.

Clay: Oh okay.

The three of them went into the unit, Clay and Vincent sat on the lower bunk bed while Adam starts cleaning the cuts on the faces.

Clay: How did you even get a first aid kit?

Adam: When I went with Mr.Wilson during the first tests, he showed me around this place trying to 'educate' me about how you guys are a living sin. He showed me his office where he monitors all the units.

Clay: The cameras right? It's pretty freaky seeing that there.

Adam: But the thing is, only some of them work. The camera in this unit, me and Vin's unit, and I think 14 and 7 do not work.

Clay: So they can't see us in here?

Adam: Nope, completely invisible. Then I managed to steal this first aid kit after all the test to make it up to the people I hurt.

Vincent: (hissed at pain from the rubbing alcohol)

Adam: Sorry. It will sting a bit.

*George POV*

I was just laying on the ground all hungry and cold, I tried sleeping to get this over with, then I heard the door unlock. It was Mr.Wilson who opened it.

Mr.Wilson: Get out.

George: (walked out cautiously) I thought I had to stay there for 2 days.

Mr.Wilson: No, I sent you there so you brother has an incentive to do what we say.

George: So he actually did it. (He frowned a bit)

Mr.Wilson: Your brother is really easy to manipulate when we use you. Now, you go take a shower and go to your unit.

(Mr.Wilson walked off)

What the hell? These people are really insane.

*timeskip to after Geogre showers and goes to his unit*

(George walked into the room tired looking, and sees Adam, Clay and Vincent talking)

George: Hey guys.

Adam: George!! (Went and hugged him) I'm glad you're okay. What happened?

George: They let me out since you apparently helped them. That place is kinda scary, and I'm starving.

Adam: Oh I just remember (goes in his backpack) I also brought you guys some sandwiches. (Gives them to the 3)

Clay: Adam you're the best, I'm starving.

George: Thank you bro. (He takes the sandwich and quickly eats)

Vincent(quietly): Thank you.

Adam: I'm gonna go patch up anyone else who may need the it. I feel really bad.

Vincent: I'll come with you. I'll help (Stood up)

Adam: No its fine, go back to the unit and rest up.

Vincent: Please, I insist. (Looks up at Adam with puppy eyes)

Adam(blushing a bit): I- I - Okay

George(noticed Adam's tone): Hm?

Am I seeing things right?

Adam: We'll see you guys tomorrow then.

(Adam and Vincent walk out)

I decided to text Mik to tell him about what happened today. Though, he still hasn't replied back to me since yesterday.

George: Mik are you okay? You haven't gotten back to me.

George: I really miss you, please call me soon.

I sighed and just layed down on bed. Could he be upset that I decided to come to this place? I do understand if he is but he should atleast talk to me about it rather than ignoring me. I continued using my phone looking through social media and then I saw something that destroyed my heart. Mik posted a picture on Instagram kissing and being lovey dovey with another guy. I just stared at the picture feeling mad, sad, and confused. Like why would he do this? I just started to break down crying.

Clay(hearing George): Whoa George, what happend?

George: (shows Clay his phone)

Clay: Is that who I think it is?

George:(he nods burying his face in his pillow)

Clay: I'm so sorry George. (He got down from his bunk to comfort George) It'll be okay.

-End