Chap 7

As I was typing it earlier, I pressed publish instead of save lol, but I'm done typing it so enjoy. :)

Tw: Sexual Assault

*Clay POV*

(Next day)

So today's we begin our plan. During the tests Adam would sneak into Mr.Wilson's office while he does that Me and George will try convincing other kids to escape with us, but he have to do it really carefully so the supervisors don't over hear. For the most part some agreed but the majority didn't, they think it's a dumb idea and we'll get ourselves killed. About 8 other people agreed to do this.

(In George and Clay's unit)

George: Adam will be with Mr.Wilson all day and hopefully he can find the keys.

Clay: Good, I honestly hope this works. I'm kind of scared.

George: Don't be, as long as we play this right it will all turn out great.

Clay: If we do escape, where will we go afterwards? We don't know how to get back to our homes and we may get lost, especially since there's no service out here.

George: Already planned that. Adam kind of remembers the road we were on, so he'll try following it. Hopefully we get close enough to a cell tower.

Clay: Do you think your parents will want you back?

George: I don't even know if I'll stay with them anymore, they're not going to want me there. I guess I could try staying with my Aunt.

Clay: Well that's better than nothing. Though, I don't know what I'll do.

George: Don't you have other family?

Clay: No... since my parents found out, they told everyone in my family, and they all despise me for it.

George: Clay, I'm sorry. Hey, you know what come with me and Adam, we can all go to see my aunt, hopefully she can help us.

Clay: George are you sure? I'm pretty sure a bunch of teens showing up in the middle of the night with a bus isn't the best way to see someone.

George: I know, but that's the only place I could think of. Let's keep that in mind though, we can still figure something out.

Clay: Also... do you think we'll keep seeing eachother once we have to part ways. (In a sad tone)

George: I... don't know. I really want spend more time with you. (Start frowning looking at the ground) You're like my bestfriend, I really don't want to stop seeing you.

Clay: We'll definitely find a way to spend time together. I really want to see you all the time.

George: To be honest I'm really glad I came here, meeting you is best thing that ever happened to me.

Clay: (blushing mess and lost for words)

George: (suddenly hugged Clay tightly) Thank you for being a great friend Clay.

Clay(hugged him back still blushing): No, thank you George.

*Adam POV*

(Tests are happening, Adam is with Mr.Wilson in his office)

Mr.Wilson: So, Adam. Do you finally understand why we have to fix these kids.

Ugh I really hate this geezer,

Adam: I guess, they're also starting to become normal.

Mr.Wilson: Yes very, alot of them are passing the tests with flying colors. Though some are not, like that Zak boy. He fails tests almost everyday, we may need to give him the back up test.

Adam(raised eyebrow): What do you mean?

Mr.Wilson: You'll see, when it happens. Mr.Smith usually does it so if you like you can help.

Adam(feeling uneasy): Okay... Also out of curiosity, I wanted ask about about the bus driver. How come he isn't here?

Mr.Wilson: Well you see, his job is to only drive the bus for us. I give him the key whenver I need him to drive, which is not very often.

Adam: So you always the key?

Mr.Wilson: Mhm, always keep em them on me (point to his key ring in his pants)

This is going to be harder than I thought, I have to think of something fast.

Adam: Sir, may I ask you something?

Mr.Wilson: What is it?

Adam: Can I move out of the units, I'm kinda getting annoyed sharing a room with a fag.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Mr.Wilson(smiles happily): Happy to see that you're really starting to see that right side of things. Of course you can, you can stay in my room, I'll get you an extra bed for you to sleep on.

Adam: Awesome (he says in sarcastic tone)

Mr.Wilson: Since now you're actually willing to help, I'm thinking of making you a supervisor here.

Adam: I'll think about it, I still have school and stuff.

Mr.Wilson: Of course, now let's go, the first test is done so the failures need to be punish.

Adam: (nods)

I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

(They go to the test room)

Mr.Wilson: Okay, Mr.Harris and Ms.Perry give the failures the punishment. Now, Mr.Smith I need you to deal with Zak Extra.

Mr.Smith(smiles evily): Yes sir. (Grabs Zak's arm)

Zak: What the hell?! Let go of me!

Mr.Smith: I'm really going to have some fun with you. (He laughs evily)

Adam(to Mr.Wilson): Where's he going?

Mr.Wilson: He's getting a special type of punishment, Mr. Smith loves doing these.

He pulled Zak out of the room they were in, and into another room that was down the hall. Screams could be heard coming from Zak, ten minutes or so went buy and they exit the room. Zak was in tears and could barely stand up.

Did he really just? No, I can't believe it.

*timeskip at the end of the day after all test, in Clay's and George's unit*

George: ADAM WHAT THE HELL?!? Why did you agree to that ?!?!?!

Adam: That way I could get the keys, he always has them on him. It'll be much easier to do it while he's asleep.

Clay: George relax it's a pretty good strategy to get the keys. We'll be out of here sooner.

Adam: We need to leave tonight.

Vincent: Don't you think it too soon?

Adam: After what happened to Zak today, I'm not letting that happen to anyone else. We have to leave now. Start packing, and let's the other kids know the plan is officially starting.

The three nodded and went to tell people to start packing up and get ready. They had to do it to wisper it since the cameras in the other units can record audio. While they were doing that, Adam went to Mr.Wilson's room and now the plan as started.

-End

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My Co-Admin called me out for saying REEEE all the time XD. It's my catchphrase now.

Hope you enjoyed :D