Chap 3

Okay so I realized I made a little mistake, now Mr.Jones was the guy introducing everyone and shit but I forgot to make him introduce Mr.Wilson who was the leader or something so yeah. Mr.Wilson is the leader of the homophobes rn

*Clay POV*

(Moring time)

Me and George were awoken by our supervisor, sounding a siren in our unit.

Mr.Smith(being loud): Wake up time for your test. Let's go let's go.

George(sleepily): Ugh don't we get to eat breakfast?

Mr.Smith: No, you eat only if you a pass a test.

Clay: What the hell? That's so wrong.

Mr.Smith: So is being a fag, that's why you're here. Now let's go.

Clay(clenching his fist): Shut up! Don't say that word!

Mr.Smith: Keep talking back and you'll receive your punishments early.

George: Clay, just be quiet.

*timeskip to first Test of the day*

Me, George, and the other people in our group all followed Mr.Smith into a large room with chairs and a TV. The other groups where there too. Me and George walked to were Vincent and Adam were.

Mr.Wilson: Now for your first test of the day, you will be connected to a heart monitor to see your reaction to a slideshow of pictures, if you react wrong you'll get shocked, if you get shocked 10 times you failed and you will receive a punishment.

Adam(shouting): What the hell?! What kind of idea of therapy is this?! You can't do this!

Mr.Wilson: Ah yes, Adam. I know your father personally, he already informed me about your case.

Adam: What?

Mr.Wilson: You don't need conversion, but you need to realize that homosexuality is wrong and a sin.

Adam: Good luck with that. I'm as stubborn is a mule.

Mr.Wilson: Mhm, you father told me that too, but I'll give you an incentive. (Looks over at George)

Adam(noticing him looking George): What are you thinking?

Mr.Wilson: You'll see when it happens. Adam you're coming with me, the rest of you sit in the chairs.

Adam: Like hell I'm going with you, I'd rather get shocked.

George: Adam! Just do it, don't need to start any problems now.

Adam:(sighs) Fine, I'm going.

(Adam and Mr.Wilson walk out of room)

Vincent: What do you think he's going to do with Adam? (He says worriedly)

George: Not sure, but let's try doing what they say, I don't want to know how bad the punishments are.

Mr.Smith: Hurry up and sit down, let's go move it.

Everyone sat down in the chairs some didnt want to so the supervisors had to drag them on the seat. Everyone was strapped on the chairs so they wouldn't escape, then were attached to the to shock and heart rate machines. Then the slides show started, it was picture of half naked men and women, the supervisors watch to see of anyone's heart rate raised to the wrong gender.

*Timeskip after test cuz I feel a bit lazy*

A bunch of people failed and some barely passed. The people who passed went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast, while the people who failed when to another room still wearing the shock collars to receive their punishment. Among the people who failed Was George, Clay, Vincent, Zak, Darryl, Lumboc, Harvey, and Doni. They were met with Mr.Wilson and Adam.

Mr.Wilson: Now the eight of you have failed, such a shame. Now as promised you will receive punishments. (Looks to Adam) This is where you come in. (Hands him a punishment cane)

 (Hands him a punishment cane)

^this

Adam: What?! No way in hell I'm doing this.

Mr.Wilson: Come on, it'll be fun. This is what you have to do as a heterosexual.

Adam: What the fuck! What type of logic is that?

Mr. Wilson: Well looks like we'll have to do this the hard way. Ms.Perry send his brother to the tomb.

Adam and George: What!

Ms.Perry: (grabs George and starts dragging him out)

Adam was about stop her, but then George started to get shocked by the  collar. He looks over to mister Wilson who had a remote.

Mr.Wilson: Don't interfere, he will get out at the end of the day if you start helping us. Now beat the sins out of these faggots like the demon they are.

Adam(now having no choice, walking up to the other kids): I'm sorry for this.

Everyone was terrified, Adam was already really tall and intimidating, and now that he's helping with this is even more horrific. The supervisors held Vincent and Zak up to get there beating.

Adam(says quietly): I'm sorry Vincent.

He started to hit them with cane until Mr.Wilson decided to switch them up. Then two other people held up the supervisors and they suffered the fate.

*George POV*

Ms.Perry guided me to where the tomb is, it's like a shed that led underground. She locked me in and it looks horrifying. It was really dark and the only source of light is a small crack in the wall. So I just sat there in the cold dark room until god knows how long I'll stay in it.

End-

Hope you enjoyed. :)