The Z Virus: Outbreak

Bởi Kezi_stories

A Zombie virus has spread across the globe, A group of friends travel to Katelyn's rich parents mansion and... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1, The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 2, Crash & Fall
Chapter 3, Off To The Country
Chapter 4, Together at Last
Authors Note
Chapter 5, Don't be a Stranger
Chapter 6, 3 Hot Men
Chapter 7, Watch out
Chapter 8, We meet again
Chapter 9, The Four Seasons
Authors note
Chapter 10, Leap of Faith
Chapter 11, Marry Me
Chapter 12, Again and Again
Chapter 13, Choose
Chapter 14, It's Time
Chapter 15, Rest easy
Chapter 16, No time to waste
Chapter 17, This isn't real...
Chapter 18, They're coming
Chapter 19, Open Eye's
Chapter 20, Last Breath
Chapter 21, One Last Kiss
Chapter 22, Zombie Killer 13
Chapter 23, Her and I
Chapter 24, Lucy
Chapter 25, Deers Run, Snakes Bite
Chapter 26, Take it slow
Chapter 27, Dear Diary
Chapter 28, Danger Keep Out
Authors Note!
Chapter 29, Watch your back
Chapter 30, Stay with me
Chapter 31, Life Vs Death
Chapter 32, A Christmas Special
Chapter 33, Forever
Chapter 34, Ready, Set, Run
Chapter 35, Flash to the Past
Chapter 36, Save the World I
Chapter 37. Save the World II
Chapter 38, I do
Chapter 40, The Big Bang

Chapter 39, Lights, Camera & Action

24 4 0
Bởi Kezi_stories

2 weeks later..

Damon's POV

Ahhh, finally we have peace. The apocalypse is over, the City is back in place, the wedding is finished and we have been through so many interviews and reports. I hate the cameras, especially flashes they just make me jump. The Government gave us a proper house for all of us to live in. Today we have a big interview with Jimmy Fallon which has always been my girl's dream. I haven't heard of him before but he's popular, I'm surprised he's still alive. I hear Mia running through the hallway, she's about to turn on the light. Fuck! She turned it on.

I roll around covering my face protecting my eyes from the light.

"It burns!!" I dramatically yell.

"Oh calm down, today's the day we meet JIMMY FALLON! This is big for me and the girls. We just have to talk about all the shit that happened during the apocalypse." She said smiling.

"Haven't we done that already?" I question.

"Welllll sort of, we've just been doing reports not many interviews. But this is a big one and we are famous now! We can't stuff up." She says holding my hands.

"Ok fine, I get it."

"YAY! NOW GET DRESSED AND LET'S GO!" She yells as she runs out the door.

Jeez, this is why I keep her in a good mood. I can't be on the other side of that. I slowly roll out of bed and superspeed my clothes on, brush my teeth, brush my hair and spray my deodorant on then speed onto the couch.

"I'm ready!" I smirk. She only just started putting makeup on.

"Thanks, honey, but as you can see I look like shit right now soooo make breakfast." She says back, she's so sassy in the morning, actually scratch that not in the morning every day.

I make pancakes, and I eat in silence while she gossips her love for the Tonight show. What I don't get is if it's tonight show why film it in the morning when you can do it at night, it's legit in the name. Ugh, human things...I have a lot to learn about the real world.

Jess's POV

Interview day today...yay. I got no sleep. Taylor went to sleep at 2 am since she was working on her motorbike. I'm not complaining, I'm just tired. I mean I'm happy with everything going on but I just want to sleep, but today's a big day for the girls especially Mia.

"When was the last time we all had a break?" I say yawning.

"Back at the mansion, where we had peace. Which feels like years ago." Katelyn says slouching in the seat.

Everyone laughs.

"I mean of course we won't have as much peace anymore, we are famous now. We are heroes, we have fans now and now we gotta handle the fame, together." Taylor announces holding my hand.

"She's right, and we stick together, we can do anything." Dezi cheers. Everyone smiles.

We've arrived! Finally, it's only 11:22. How? Anyway, we walk through the back and we see so many people preparing things, who knew it was this busy.

"Where's Jimmy? We are supposed to go live at 11:25 we have 3 minutes till stage time.

"Hello, I'm Tim, here are your microphones just attach them to your tops and then head on the stage were about to start." Tim hands us the tiny microphones and walks away.

"Hurry hurry hurry!!!" Mia chants. We put the microphones on and follow Mia onto the stage.

Everyone instantly claps when they see us.

We wave back at the crowd and sit down in the seats.

"Hey guys, welcome to the show!" Jimmy greets us smiling at us.

"Thank you, Jimmy! I'm a big big fan. I'm so happy ahhh!!" Mia squeals.

"Hahaha thank you that means so much, can you guys fully introduce yourselves?" Jimmy asks.

It starts at Katelyn.

"Ok well, I'm Katelyn Valerie."

"I'm Dezi Rivers."

"I'm Henry Rivers."

"I'm Elijah Jones."

"I'm Mia Perffeta."

"I'm Jessica North.

"I'm Taylor Rose."

"I'm Felicity Valentino."

"I'm Josh Williams." "And I'm Damon Williams."

"Very nice to finally meet you guys. So tell me how did this all start? How did all of you survive together? I've only heard a bit of the story, I Just came back from France so I'm on a bit of an edge after the apocalypse and everything." Jimmy says in a jolly tone.

"So basically, I had a Mansion out in the country and so I got the girls and I, Elijah and Henry went there to stay safe. Later on we met the boys, Josh, Ethan and Aiden. Ethan and Aiden sadly died as we said in the report. Then we met Damon a few weeks later and we've all been together ever since." Katelyn states.

"That's such a catching story! It's such a crazy adventure I can only imagine what you guys have been through. But I do have questions. Dezi, Henry you have a child and you are only 20 years old. When did this happen? How did she grow up so fast?" He questions.

Uh oh, Dezi starts to sweat, they can't reveal anything about the vampire in her.

"I had Alison...during the apocalypse. I guess she just grew up so fast. You know kids these days you turn around and they're all grown up." Dezi chuckles.

"Yeah your right, next question. Mia, what happened to Ethan? You mentioned in one of the reports you were once a couple."

"Uhhh, yes. But then he turned out to be a psycho so I guess.. Things had to end, and now I have Damon. My superhero." Mia holds his hand.

Everyone aw's.

"That's beautiful Mia..Now that you said that. Damon, you do seem like a superhero. We have footage of Damon Williams walking, or how I should say speed running to the ice cream store last week, take a look.

The screen had security cameras around the streets, it's him and Mia! Walking to some Ice cream store, Damons looking left to right and he super speeds to the store! God Damon, why would he do that? The camera shuts off.

Everyone looks so frightened.

"Damon, you sure love Ice cream, don't you. Care to tell?" Jimmy asks.

Why is he asking so many questions? Is it because we gave short answers during the reports? Is he asking us this cause he's forced too? This is horrible! He's trying to reveal the truth, if the truth gets out their gonna kill them.

"Yeah..I guess Ice cream brings out my inner speed. I've always been quite the fast runner." Damon stutters.

"You must be the fastest you man in the world, all for just ice cream," Jimmy says back.

He laughs.

"Ok next qu....Uhhh can we go to commercial. Thanks, we'll be right back!" Jimmy states.

The camera shuts off. Why?

"Jimmy, what's going on? Why are you asking these personal questions?" I question in an angry tone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't make these questions," Jimmy said.

"Then who did?"

Katelyn's POV

This guy is suspicious. I'm not sure I feel comfortable about this interview. Something just seems...off.

"The producer, of course, he controls everything," Jimmy replies innocently.

"May I speak to the producer?" I ask.

"Sure, right this way," Jimmy says as he directs us down a hall that looks expensive. We walk past a bunch of doors with stars on them that indicate what's inside.

"Hair & Makeup, Costumes & Props, Spa House, Therapy, Jimmy Fallon, Dressing room, huh there's no manager?" I say out loud.

"No, he's a bit further down, he uh likes to be on his own and have his space," Jimmy replies.

"Weird," I mutter to myself.

"Very," Dezi whispers to me. We continue walking down the long red hallway, I admire the small chandelier as we continue walking. 

"We're here," Jimmy says. He gets his key card out of his pocket and swipes it against the wall. The door slides open.

"Jimmy?" An old male voice calls out.

"Yes, it's me, sir!" Jimmy calls back.

"You guys wait here, I'll let him know why you're here," He says as he walks in shutting the door behind him.

We wait outside the door for a good ten minutes and check our phones. Felicity went to explore the rooms with Josh, but I'm pretty sure they just left to go and make out or something.

"Hey guys sorry to keep you waiting, the manager is waiting for you inside," Jimmy says with a stressed look on his face.

"Thanks Jimmy," I say smiling as we all start walking into the room. Inside the walls are painted a bright white, the carpet is purple and the LED lights above us are also purple. There's a kitchen in the far left corner. I see the producer sitting at a desk near the multiple TV's watching over the studio.

"Uh, hello sir...," I say quietly. This room gives me the heeby jeebies.

"Hello dear, are you Katelyn?" The producer asks me in a husky voice.

"Yes sir, I've come to talk to you about the personal questions you've set to be asked I was wondering why you used such uhh, intimidating questions.." I finished.

"You think my questions are intimidating?" He asked turning around slowly revealing his face. His face is old and saggy. He has multiple skin tags growing off of him. What is this man? Homeless? That would explain why he has a kitchen here.

"Uh well yeah, a little," I reply with a hoarse voice, almost a whisper.

"I'm sorry my hard work isn't enough for you, but you know it's my job to work hard and do my research, you either oblige by my rules or you leave my studio with your possy." He replies sternly looking pissed off.

I am lost for words.

We walk on out back to Jimmy and explain to him all about the disagreement with the producer, Jimmy understands and ends the whole interview. We leave and go home. I don't think we'll be having interviews for a while. 

Felicity's POV

Omg. OMG. OH MY GOD! I can't believe this. It's positive. The test is positive. I take another pregnancy test out of the first response box. This can't be accurate. I redo the pregnancy test and walk out into my bedroom. I take a seat on my bed and wait. I can't believe this. I'm only 20 for god's sake!

I'm not ready to be a mother, how will Josh feel about this? I know the apocalypse has ended and everything but It's still hard to believe that I'm going to be a mother!

I open my hands slowly and squint at the pregnancy test. Two lines. Again. I sit on my bed and bring my knees up to my chest. Why? How? Now? Ugh, I'm so confused. With everything that's happened already now is not the time to settle down and pop out children. Sure Dezi has had Alison but she's different. She had abilities. Abilities to grow.

My child won't be able to do these things. Am I even going to keep it? I don't know what to do. I'm just in shock. I need to tell someone about this. It's too much for me to handle by myself.

I need to tell Josh.

Hey guys, the next chapter will be out soon and the trailer shortly after. Be prepared. Tears may be streaming down your face! I wish you all the best. I hope you've enjoyed the book!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

274 28 17
This is an story about scientists from Germany that made an highly dangerous project that but had caused to make a distorted mistake in the lab. Rum...
73.5K 5.5K 43
*If you have not read no. 1, this will still be readable, you don't have to, but character backgrounds will be more understood. 1st novel's name is V...
23.6K 2.1K 51
Against all odds, Em has found protection in Carnelian but time has taught her something is always around the corner and she knows better than to dro...
391K 19.7K 36
When you are infected with the virus, there are four stages. 1) Your fever will shoot up and everything will become intensified on a maximum level. Y...