EYE CANDY ( VMIN FF)

By komalkim

hello guys this is my first BL STORY hope you like it . ================================ Jimin became fake... More

INTRODUCTION
FLY TO SEOUL
THE CUTIE
Dorm
Getting Close
She
CUTE THAN I THOUGHT
His innocence is a CURSE.
He is his cure
Crush
FLASHBACK OF THE PAST 1
FLASHBACK OF THE PAST 2
ITS ALL My PLAN
HICKEY?
A Talk
Innocent Fire
Extreme
Do or Die
The trip
The trip 2
The Trip 3
SHOUT-OUT
Angry Jimin
Meet the KIMS
Hard To Face Reality
Hard To Face Dreams
LOVE ME
Roses Are Red
JIMIN'S SMARTNESS
I AM GAY.
LIES GOES ON
HORNY ME
A SECRET FOR A SECRET
SWEETER THAN SWEET
YOU'RE MY SOPE
YOU'RE MY SOPE
RIDDLES
SO WHAT
JEALOUSY
I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT
EXPLANATION
I LOVE HIM??
SECRETS
I AM NOT ME
Official First Kiss
Official first Kiss 2
Euphoria
The PAIN IS REAL
It's OVER??
Mikrokosmos
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
UNFORGETTABLE PAST
LET GET IT
LOVE HURTS
I AM SORRY
BROKEN
Answer To All MISERIES
ACCEPTANCE
The Step ONE
SOMETHING Extra
THE JEALOUSY STEP
Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day 2 (16+)
End of all Mysteries
End of all mysteries 2
My Answer is YES
I Hate You
Kookie's secret
Things To Ask.
The Wedding
WHERE is Jimin !?! pt 1
Where is Jimin!?! 2 ( The Semi-finale)
Kookie's Fate
Can't Take It Anymore (17+)
SOULMATE
I am not dead 😜
Jealous Valentine part1
jealous Valentine 2
Need your advice

Hermosa Muerta

1.5K 78 102
By komalkim

Reader's test: ( just for fun)
Does the title look familiar or not ? If yes than tell me where you have read it.

All the pictures belongs to their rightful owners. This chapter is all about VHope cause WHY NOT.
***********************
Taehyung POV:

I slowly lay down beside the now tiredly sleeping angel. I was panting hard. " Man i am tired , Maybe because it's been a while since i have done something like this. " I wiped the sweat from my forehead and took a deep breath before getting up from the bed.

I turned off the light and slowly closed the door after coming out of the room. I walked towards the another sleeping body , which was peacefully laying on the couch in the living room.

"Hey, why are you sleeping here ?" I slowly whispered to the person sleeping on the couch. He slowly wiggled in his sleep and opened one of his eyes to look at me while whining.

" I thought you were at your dorm and where's Yoongi ?" I asked Jhope , who yawned and then stretched his body while moaning a little.

" Um~ i came here to meet you but you weren't here. So i decided to wait and fell asleep without knowing. " He yawned again. " Me? Why?" I sat beside him. " Well You should have called or atleast have texted me, before coming over here ,If you wanted to me meet me specifically." i took a pack of cigarette out of my coat's pocket and started lighting one of the cigarette and puff a smoke.

" I did Texted you and even called you before and after getting here , when i realized that you were not home and speaking of not being home , i also realized no one's home except Sleeping Jungkook and jimin's mom." Jhope nagged and I took my cellphone out to check while puffing my cigarette and realized my phone was again on silent. I look at the screen.

8 Missed Calls
10 messages

And all of them were from JHOPE but why the hell my phone keeps getting on silent. " Sorry Hoseok my phone keeps on getting silent , I don't know why. Well anyway why are you here? I mean why you wanted to see me ?" Jhope looked down on his hand.

" Can we go somewhere more private please. " He said in a very small voice, okay that was new. Jhope looked so vulnerable , he looked so different in a way that i can't tell what is wrong with him.

" Okay , let's go to Dad's room because Kookie is sleeping in my room" he nodded and we both went to Dad's room. We both sit on the bed after i closed the door. " This room is sound proof , so don't worry no one will hear us here." I said turning my face to look at Hoseok. He looked so pale or Maybe he always was, or maybe it's because after so long we're sitting together like this. I mean this close.

" Where were you by the way?" He asked looking in my eyes. " Can i tell you the truth? Promise me you won't judge me ." i turned my head away, when he nodded as an answer.

" Well actually-" i started.

Flashback:

" Let's DO IT THEN"with that i slowly pulled Jimin's pants down leaving him in his boxers only, he bit his lips when the cool air hit his body while looking at me with droopy eyes.

i looked at his perfectly sculptured body, his well toned abs and his V line , i slowly touched it Making this sexy thing moan. "MmmmMmM." Even his thighs are thick and well toned. I loving what i am seeing but His body is the complete opposite of his personality but that's why he is perfect.

His body is like an ice-cream sundae while his personality is a cherry on top and i want it all. His body, his soul, his personality and his Virginity too and finally i am going to make him mine today. So i slowly removed my own shirt.

And started kissing him again , moans were leaving from his small mouth time to time.

" Are you sure you want this angel?" I asked him again for confirmation. While kissing his neck as my hands were on his waistband ready to remove the last piece of clothing he owns.

" Yes Tae *hic*  Tae do it" he moaned in a sexiest way. " Do it like you have never done ~Mmhmm~ changing *hic* clothes before." Wait a sec i might have heard wrong.

" Do it!! Change *hic* my clothes ~mMMMMmm~ like you always wanted to-" did he really said Clothes ??

" What the fuck did you just said?" I sat next to him looking at his giggly drunken self. " What~Mmm~ You said- um~Ahh~ * gulpes slowly* Tae wants ~Mmm~ to change Minnie's clothes" he said in a sexy low voice again while gulping and moaning time to time .

"Wait when you said Do It before, you actually meant changing your clothes ?" He smirked while showing his sparkly eyes and got up slowly and straddled me , he put his right hand on my neck and his left hand in my hairs.

He pulled me close until my left ear was touching his lips. " Yes Tae*hic* Tae Do Me clean , Ma*hic*ke me your Angel tonight. " He whispered into my ear while his soft plump lips were touching my earlobe.

" Tae ~MmmMM~ i want you to splash me against the water , get me super ~mMm~ clean , change my ~MmmHmm~ clothes and than tuck me deep in bed so i can sleep peacefully. " He seductively continues to whispered in my ear and I couldn't believe my ears, like this guy literally really made those simple plain words sound so dirty and hot with his moans and panting.

Now what should i do , this guy is completely wasted. It's either , i take him here right now and regret later for doing it. Or i should take him home right now and again regret later for not doing it.

" Ahhh this guy is confusing me " i almost yelled and Jimin who was still sitting on my lap straddling me, puffed his cheeks in a cute way and screamed. " I AM A *hic* PUFFER FISH". Is he trying to make me melt- but No Not Today or should i say Tonight.

" Sugar cup I am taking the first option. I am doing you tonight" with that i quickly changed our position , Now he was again under me. " Yes DO me like a homework" he giggled , he really have no idea what i am talking about. May be i should sto- No never

I am The Kim Taehyung , i never think about others except what i want. This is how it'll be now too. My lust had taken over me and there was no one who can stop me but before i could remove his boxers. He spoke gibberish again.

" Train goes chu *hic* chu. Jin looks cute cute. Kookie *hic* says nag nag. Tae Tae change clo*hic*hes clothes and Taehyung makes *hic* Minnie cry cry" After hearing his sudden blabber i stopped and slowly a tear fell down his eyes but then started giggling again. Why he said i make him cry , i had never done anything to hu- Wait never mind. Why he said Tae Tae and Taehyung like they are two separate person.

" Jimin hey! hey!" I shook his face few times to make him a little conscious. " Who is Tae Tae?" I know i am asking a stupid question in a stupid situation but anyway.

" You're" he smiled and hugged me. Hm okay this is cute, I smiled a little.

" And who's Taehyung?" Again i know it's stupid but i do what i want so let me be.

" A jerk" he growled and break the hug while Making a frowning face. Did he just called me a jerk. I swear i would have killed him right away, if he wasn't Jimin himself. So i am just going to say i deserve this.

Time skip:

" Tae Tae It hurts" he whined loudly. " I *hic* feel uncomfortable." He continued being whinny.

" I didn't even do anything except for putting clothes on you Jimin. Please quit it. I am already having a hard time because of you. Mostly people faint or sleep when they get drunk so why are you still awake just sleep already. " i complain to the completely wasted Mochi who was whining like crazy while i throw a blanket over him. He bit the blanket in anger.

Yes i did nothing , i couldn't it was like my heart doesn't wanted to. Its definitely not because i couldn't get it up as i kept on thinking that I'll regret it later. Well whatever the reason was i just couldn't do it. Yeah call me coward now-

" But my Jr feels weird and my stomach too. I feel bubble in my belly. Jelly belly , polli Kelly , wriggly wriggly-"

" STOP IT ALREADY" i had to stop him , it's been 2 hours already , i am super horny because of this guy and trying so hard not to devour his innocent self. Yet this guy is in his own world.

He'll moan at times , then sing and then whine and then again sing stupid things, i had enough- is that a bon- OMG that's why he is all whinny. I thought to myself when looked at his trousers.

" Jimin are you hurting here ?" I touched his clothed bulge with my index finger and he nodded fastly. " Well you have to take care of it yourself , I can't help you with this" i said as i put my shirt and coat back on. He gave me a confused face.

" You don't know how?" I said after getting fully dressed and he again nodded. " Well go and masturbate." i made a duh face and gave him a stern glare.

( If this gif doesn't make you scream DADDY what else will ?)

But when i saw Jimin's face again.

I realized this GUY ACTUALLY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT MASTURBATION IS. Omg how is he even alive up until now. Like a 21 year old boy who doesn't know MASTURBATION is- WOW.

Flashback ends

"Then he got tired and slept but i had to come home because of Jungkook as i didn't wanted to explain him where i was all night. So i picked him up and put him in my car and brought him back home." I was explaining everything to Jhope who was listening to all of this without giving any expression.

" I saw you sleeping on the couch, while i was carrying Jimin to his room. Let me tell you he is quite heavy for his size, anyway so i settled him in his room and then waked you up after that. End of story" i finished the story and looked at Hobie. "Done?" He asked and i nodded.

" Omg Taehyung you gave him a blow- " i put my hand on Jhope's mouth at his sudden outburst. " No i didn't!! Were you not listening" i argued.

" Well i was , but you specifically censored that part. You were like , he doesn't know MASTURBATION and then you jumped directly at the part where Jimin slept." He folded his hands and looked at me.

" Well it was the Writer who did that but who'll blame her. But i d-didn't give him anything." i averted my gaze.

" That's why you didn't wanted me to judge you. The Kim Taehyung gave blow j-"

" I told you not to say that , i didn't " i said and hobie started staring at me. Making me uncomfortable. " OKAY FINE, I GAVE HIM A HAND JOB THERE I SAID IT NOW STOP STARING AT ME LIKE THAT!! " I snapped, while Jhope busted in laughter.

" And you say that you're not changing because of that guy. If it would have been the old Taehyung , Jimin would have lost his Virginity by now but instead of doing that you I mean The Kim Taehyung gave a hand job. Since when did you started doing that Tae " Hobie was making fun of me .

" Yeah yeah go ahead tell everyone about this , i really thought you won't judge me" upon hearing my words he stopped laughing and wiped his tears off.

" I am not Judging you Tae , i am really glad that you're finally changing in a good way. You have started smiling more, you enjoy stuff now. You're not the always pissed and mature Taehyung anymore. You're acting your age now and that's what all of us ever wanted, we always wanted to see you smile genuinely. Jimin did what we failed to do. This is true love Tae. Jimin is your true love because he makes you act like YOU not the fake arrogant mafia leader. Accept it. Don't let him go please" Jhope pleaded , i know all of this but I can't.

" Speaking of True love , why you said No to Suga, I thought he makes you feel what you say Jimin makes me feel." i changed the topic because i couldn't answer Hobie ,plus i also wanted to know why Hobie is acting so strange these days. " Are you dying or something?" I swear i saw jhope popping his eyes out in shock like i have caught his truth or Something.

" How did you kn-" i interrupted him . " You said it yourself that only death can take Suga away from you. I know you didn't break up with him but the way you moved out , stopped calling him and even started ignoring him. It's clear that you're trying to get rid of him. " My words are harsh but i know, Only I can make him see what he is doing wrong.

Jhope pov:

He is right but what else can i do , should i tell him the truth. What i am going through but he looks so happy right now , I can't make him upset. I know he is bringing this topic up because he knows that only he Owns the power to make me listen and realized what i am doing wrong.

Although Taehyung was two years younger than me but he always had a upper hand on me. He was much more stronger than us it the mere age of 10 only. By Us i mean me and Joonie, even Namjoon avoided fighting with him verbally or physically , He was smart, intelligent , stubborn and a brat at times but deep inside he is sweet, caring , kind and soft.

He used to mock me alot, he would never leave any chance of mocking or teasing me. He'll call me ugly at times. Which i really hated. It was like all his time was devoted to me. He would never left me alone when we were young.

When i got heart broken because of Namjoon , he was the only one who consoled me , he was the one who used to wake up all night to help me study hard, he was the one who used to give me strength whenever i felt weak and that is how without realization he became my bestfriend who was more like a brother to me.

I really missed those days , when everything was normal. When we were really a normal teenagers because after joining the mafia , our childhood got lost. We became adults and mature-

" Earth to Hobie" Taehyung waved his hand in front of me and i finally focused on him again. " I am sorry." i wiped my face with my hand.

" If you don't want to tell me why you're doing this, it's okay take your time and tell me whenever you want. Just remember this i am and always will be your friend first okay " i nodded and hugged him.

Why did I think that my Taehyung is changed , he is still the same as before. We broke the hug and Taehyung started staring at my face.

" Why are you staring at my face like that?" I  suddenly asked and  he averted his eyes quickly. " Nothing , just that you're getting uglier day by day." He kept a serious face while saying this and i squinted my eyes for a moment and then busted in laughter.

" It's been a while since i heard that line from you." I said wiping his tears that were gathered in my eyes. Yes it took him almost 8years to call me Ugly again.

I don't know why i laughed on that maybe it reminded me of the good days but somehow my heart feels warm and relax. With Taehyung it's always like this. " I miss us like this." i said without thinking . " Me too. " Taehyung replied and side hugged me again. " Remember how you used to hate this word, and whenever i would call you Ugly , you always ran up to mom to complain about me." Taehyung reminded me of the most embarrassing memory of my childhood.

" Yes and mom would always scold you for saying this to your Hyung remember." I said and Taehyung expression changed.

" Yes but He took everything from us Mom , dad and even our Childhood- anyway leave it , You said you wanted to tell me something ,what you wanted to talk about Hobie?" Should i tell him directly, what i know. Or should i beat around the bushes a little so see how'll he react.

" What you think about betrayers?" I asked carefully. Taehyung squint his eyes. " Why did you asked this so suddenly?" He answered my question with another question.

" Okay let me ask like this , what if the person closest to you betrays you? What you'll do then ? " He laughed and bit his lips first and then licked them before answering. It's his way of thinking deeply.

" Depends on , how close we are. Like if we're super close and i really trust that person then i will try to understand the reason why he betrayed me and if we're not that much close , I'll kill them at once. " He shrugged and here i was really expecting a genuine answer from Taehyung.

" But why did you asked that ? " He said in serious tone. " B-because-"

Flashback:

I can't face him, i broke his heart. I don't have the right to even talk to him , i should leave. So i quickly turned around to leave. It's better this way. (Read Valentine's day for detail)

Before i could go further , i heard the same voice i was trying to ignore. " Wait Hobi" i turned and suga was standing behind me. " Thank god, i came out to confirm as i really thought i was dreaming when i saw you outside the class." He walked towards me and slowly took my hands in his.

" Please wait here for 2 minutes , I'll just go in and cancel the class. So please wait don't move" he did exactly what he said, he quickly went in, cancelled the class and came out. " Let's go" he took my hand and guided towards his car.

" Listen " i slapped his hand away. " If you want to talk , talk here i am not going anywhere with you." I gulped because i was feeling dizzy ,no Hobie you can't faint Right now , not in front of  Yoongi. I inhaled slowly to breath properly.

" What ? Now you don't even trust me" Yoongi looks hurt but i really can't go anywhere with him because of my condition. " Do you want me to listen or not? " i folded my arms together so that i can start still.

" Okay fine but can we atleast go to Teacher's room- i mean my room" i nodded although i didn't wanted to go as the images around me started to get blur. I really hope he doesn't take much time.

Time skip:

The moment we entered the room he back hugged me. " I missed you so much Sunshine." while sniffing my cologne.

" Yoongi! Stop" i wiggled out of his grip quickly and warned him to not do that again.

" Do you hate me that much now-"

" Listen Yoongi , if you have called me to talk about this, then i am not interested. Just tell me that why you didn't want Taehyung to know about Kang Being in Korea" i tried to get him on the point because i know my body will stop working any moment. I was feeling suffocated and was slowly panting.

He took a deep breath and ask me to sit and i did because i wasn't able to stand still anymore. "RM doesn't want that. So you'll have to stay quiet too"

" Wait, does RM knows THAT Kang is in Korea?" Yoongi's silence was enough to answer my question. " Why did you guys hide this from us" i asked again silence was the answer.

" Since when did you guys knew that he was here in Korea, Answer me or else I'll leave " Yoongi took a deep breath and closed his eyes and then opened them again looking straight at me.

" for Almost 2 months. When we went to Spain together with RM. " I thought for a while and remembered the day Yoongi was mentioning. " The same day, when you were beaten by some students?" i asked and he nodded. ( Read chapter Official Kiss for details)

" Why you didn't tell us at that time Huh IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE YOU KNEW." I yelled. " Like i said RM told me not to. Maybe he didn't wanted to take revenge. I only followed the orders-"

" You both betray us-" i felt like someone hammered my head before Darkness engulfed me in it's arm.

Time skip:

When i opened my eyes, i was in the ER of Jin's Hospital. I knew i have to get out of here faster before they could take any blood sample.

" Doctor did you do any test on me?" The doctor shook his head. " No MR Jung but i was about to, please lay down" like hell i will. So i quickly got up ignoring the doctor's words completely, i took the IV drip out of my hand and walked out , only to find  Taehyung and Suga outside.

"You scared the hell out of me." He said and hugged me, i slapped his back. " It wasn't me actually." I said in a joyful voice while pointing at Suga.

" May i know what Happened ?" I heard RM's voice behind Taehyung. He and jin both were together dressed in a very stylish suit.

" Nothing to be worried about Namjoon and Jin, i am fine." I said in a sad voice. " That doesn't sound convincing to me " Tae said looking at me

" Who was the doctor that examine you Hobie" Jin asked me while looking concern. " It's dr choi" Suga replied instead. " Oh okay " with that he walked inside the ER.

" But who called you guys here" Tae asked RM the betrayer " Well it was i , i got so nervous when Hobie fainted that i called everyone. Sorry" suga replied again. " Why did you fainted?" Tae and RM asked at the same time.

" Low blood pressure-"

" Why you didn't let the doctor examine you properly, he said you didn't even let him take any blood sample." Jin interrupted me , while scolding me a little.

" Why you didn't let the doctor help you ?" Suga was the one asking now , even he was shocked. " Whatever please don't stress me. I am alright Okay. I am going back to my dorm. Please stop bothering me " i said as rudely as i can, because i wanted to leave but when i was about to leave Tae grabbed my hand.

" That was rude Hobie." I guess he was also shocked with my behavior. "Taehyung i just want to be alone." With that i left . I didn't know Suga was behind me as he grabbed me and forcefully put me his car and drove away god knows where.

" I SAID STOP THE CAR!! " I growled like an animal.

" I am sorry Hobie. " He tried to apologize but i suddenly slapped him. I was literally panting, when i screamed. " SORRY FOR WHAT, FOR BETRAYING ME AND TAEHYUNG" was sobbing ,this was the first time i have cried infront of anyone. I hate being this vulnerable but what can i do.

" We thou-"

" You betrayed us , i swear we won't FORGIVE YOU. I Said stop the car or else I'll jump." I opened the tried to open the door but it didn't opened.

" Stop it Hobie , you know you can't do it without my permission. " He stopped the car and i got out of the car and he got down as well.

" Please just meet RM once , he'll answer all your questions please." I didn't replied and started running away he followed me but failed.

Flashback ends

" B-because nothing , I forgot what i wanted to say. Sorry" i said Taehyung smiled ." You're getting Old Hobie." He said caressing my hair.

" Taehyung what if RM betray you. Then ?" His expression look furious. "Dad can die but he can't betray me and if he did there must have been a solid reason behind that. You know him better then me Hobie. Don't know." Taehyung is right , how can i call him betrayer without even knowing his side of the story. I'll meet him first thing tomorrow.

" Thank you Taehyung." I said and got up. He look at me being all confused. " What ?"

" Nothing , I'll get going now. I'll stay here tonight in my room , if that's okay with you" i asked. " Jimin is in your room sleeping on the bed as i didn't know you are going to stay here tonight. Sorry but can you Please sleep on the couch. " He is so possessive towards Jimin , So i nodded and was about to leave when.

" Hobie , never ever suspect RM again please. We are family and we should have trust on each other and Talk to Suga he is really hurt because of you even if you want to end this relationship do it properly okay. " I only nodded again because i didn't have any words left. I make an upset face and was leaving when-

" On second thought let's sleep together here like old times what do you say" he suddenly tried to change my mood and suggested a nonsense.

*******************
Here is late long waited update. Okay let me clear one thing that the virus that hobi have kills people slowly. That's why it's been almost 2 months since he had been infected.

And the symptoms are starting to show because the virus had spread completely in his body.

Hope that help you understand. Love you all, thank you all for their wonderful comments and support.

Please vote and comment more.

I purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3K 23
(I mean no disrespect to Bts and big hit I just wrote this for fun) Warning ⚠️: This was my first story I ever wrote and it's super cringy and I hate...
63.1K 3.6K 44
Senior year was supposed to be about me forgetting about being in love with my straight best friend and finding a boyfriend. ⛔️ TOP JIMIN ~Book cont...
417K 18.5K 53
When Tae's feelings for his hyung reach beyond those of just pure admiration... ××Taehyung's internal monologue was cut short, however, by a harsh pu...
309K 14.7K 36
When Jimin encounters a student he had never noticed before, his life gets turned upside down top!jimin Story started: Jan 2015 Story finished: Feb...