Black-Leg Deku

By Wolfhunter_1225

This is an AU of izuku being raise by the former number 2 pro hero of his time Red Leg Zeff while his time wi... More

Info/Harem
Harem 2
Harem 3
You can become a hero
Meeting Momo and Koby
Entrance Exams
The First Day
Team A vs Team D
Class President
USJ Attack Pt 1
USJ Attack Pt 2
Escorting A Princess
White Chase Smoker
Crocodile?
Izuku Vs Crocodile
Leaving Alabasta
The Start To The Sports Festival
Race To The Top
Battle Of Cavalry
The Two That Has Nothing Fighting For Something
The Storm Has Just Begun
Father & Son, The Vow
Half Time
The End Of The Sports Festival
Secrets & The Phone Call
Meet The Brother & Hero Names
The Touchy Mechanic
Internships Start & Power Up
Trouble Is Brewing
The First Sign Of Awakening
Recovery and returning to U.A
Back At U.A
Preparing For The Test
Training Both Mind & Body
Students vs the teachers
Second Half Of Exams
Katsumi Fears
Unwanted Meeting
I-island
To Dark For The Last Time
Day At The Pool
First Day At Camp
The League Strikes
Hero's Burning Passion
Into The Storm
Villains Victory
In Enemy Territory
Rescue Team
The Start Of The End
Rescue Complete
You Two Are Next
A New Symbol
The Dorms
Ultimate Moves
Visiting Grave
License Exam Starts
Girl From Shiketsu
Class 1A nearly there
First Half Done
Exam Rescue Time
Rescue & Fight
Let's Talk
How It Began
Izuku & Zeff First Meeting
Leaving Home
The Successor & The Devil within
Enter Overhaul & Dates ?
The Dates Begin
How Do I Compare
Arcade With Some Drama
Together At Our Route
Fancy Party
Class 1B Big Sister Has A Date
A Girly Date
Concert Tickets
I'm Sorry
Tutoring & Possible Work Studies
The Work Studies
1st Day of Work
The Truth
Trying to Say Goodbye & The Anti-quirk Drug
Time to Move in
Enies Lobby
Suneater
Kirishima Unbreakable Spirit
The League's Plan
Close to Tower Top
The True Battle of Enies Lobbies Beginning
Foresight End Result
A Hero's Rage
The Devil That Descended From Heaven
Goodbye Old Friend
Wheel of Fate is Turning
#Not A Chapter
The Silent Evil
Provisional License Training
Red Coat on Halloween
Parents Day Pt. 1
Preparing Cultural Festival
The Informant
The Ring & The Plan
#Not A Chapter 2
Sputter!!!
The Tour
The Festival A Month Away
Family Pretend Time
A Gentle Confrontation
Gentle End
Family Foes Face to Face & Nightmares return
#Not A Chapter 3
๐Ÿ‹Intense Night๐Ÿ‹
Sick Day
#Not A Chapter 4

Parents Day Pt.2

3.5K 51 6
By Wolfhunter_1225

It was parents day and the 1st year students were having an unique day as little version of them playing around while Neijre popped up with Eri and Recovery girl, this was when students from class 1A had an idea that they bring the tiny version of Izuku up with the locket that Izuku himself gave to Eri to keep her calm, but now Izuku in the kitchen sensing something bad as he had a chill going up his spine.

'Why do I feel something horrible just happened' Izuku thought.

But would go away once Zeff started shouting.

"Hurry the hell up, that's the last dish" said Zeff.

"Okay I'm just about done" said Izuku as he just finished the final dish.

"Well about damn time brat" said Zeff.

Izuku just sighed, but he just looked at Zeff with a curious look as he asked him a question.

"What are you doing here Zeff you never come to stuff like this, what with the sudden change" said Izuku.

"There's nothing change I only came here cause your school hired me for the time to make the meals for the Parents Day, probably so they can boost their standings with the parents, especially with the crap you kids have gone through, so the truth in all this I'm only here to get the money for the new sea restaurants" said Zeff.

"Wait did you say restaurants, as in two" said Izuku.

"You heard me right, we're making two ships one from me and the chefs to start up the business again and the other is for you" said Zeff.

"Wait for me, why?" said Izuku.

"Don't ask why, from the beginning you've always love to cook from the times I caught you paying close attention to the bright smile when you cook for other it the same smile when you're dreaming about becoming a hero as a kid, so instead of you work at my ship time to time why not on your own" said Zeff.

"But what about my hero career, I don't think I would have enough time to even open up the doors for it and is it possible to have a second job besides sponsorships for a hero career" said Izuku. 

"Well it depends if you really want this, nobody said you can't be more than one thing, so what do you say kid do you still want the ship" said Zeff.

"Well I don't know what to say, give me some time I just need to think about" said Izuku.

"Just make it soon brat, for now let's take these meals to your class, if I'm right the principal said that your class would be in gym Gamma for some special gift" said Zeff.

"Alright let go now then" said Izuku.

With that the two started to head for gym Gamma, but early before they finished class 1A just made a copy of Izuku when he was five years old and what they saw shocked him as the five year old Izuku was wear a iron helmet that nearly covers his entire face except for his eyes, with the fact that his clothes were rags and he had bandages nearly covering his body, and the only thing they could do was thing what happened to him.

"Is that really Izuku" said Momo covering her mouth.

This was when Mina tried to get closer to the five year old Izuku.

"Hey buddy why don't you come here I can help you get that nasty thing off of you" said Mina.

But when Mina tried to get closer Izuku only back away and Mina could see from his eye not covered by hair that he was scared of his new situation as he shook.

"Calm down nobody here is going to hurt you, trust me I'm a hero" said Aizawa.

This made little Izuku stop shaking slightly.

"A-Are you really" said little Izuku.

"Yes I am and this is U.A a top hero school in Japan" said Aizawa.

"I'm in J-Japan" said little Izuku.

"Yes you are" said Aizawa.

But Aizawa can tell that someone was off because the tiny Izuku moved his eye slightly if he was try to find someone, while Izuku and Zeff were making their way to gym Gamma as they were confronted by four people and they were none other then Vivi, Melissa, Mei and finally All Might.

"Oh young Midoriya, how have you been" said All Might slightly awkward.

"I've been fine, um but why are they behind you?" said Izuku.

"Oh I can answer that for you, I want to thank the parents to the ones who helped save my kingdom and me" said Vivi.

"I guess that makes sense, but what about you two" said Izuku.

"Well it's about the paper you gave us" said Melissa.

But as Zeff wasn't looking at Izuku, izuku quickly shook his head to signal Melissa to stop from going any further.

"What paper" said Zeff.

"Oh, uh the paper the upgrades" said Melissa try not to get caught.

"Okay what about you Mei" said Izuku.

"Well I heard some a little bird that you're having a new sea restaurant being built and I thought with my brilliant mind why don't I add some upgrade to that bad boy, you know to give it more fighting power so it doesn't end up like the last one" said Mei.

"I don't know Mei, not to be mean or anything but I rather not have the risk of one of your baby's blowing up Zeff's new restaurant, just only after reopening it" said Izuku.

"We'll see about that, my offer is still on the table if you ever change your mind" said Mei.

'I kinda doubt that' Izuku thought.

"Enough chit chat let's bring these dishes in the gym already, they aren't getting any warmer" said Zeff.

Meanwhile inside Aizawa was starting to question the tiny Izuku about what exactly he was looking for.

"Hey what exactly are you looking for?" said Aizawa.

"I'm looking for Reiju and Kikai" said Izuku.

"Who are they?" said Aizawa.

"Kikai was the one who was assigned by mommy to watch after me after she-" said Izuku as he stopped himself as he remembered that he doesn't have a mommy anymore.

Everyone could tell how sad and only the little Izuku was as they saw he wanted to cry this, made the adult really concerned for Izuku even though some of the original thought that he was a bad egg, but now they want to tell him everything is going to be alright, this was Aizawa try to calm him down a bit.

"Hey you don't have to go further about your mom, just tell us about this Reiju person" said Aizawa.

"O-Okay" said little Izuku.

But this was the others were making it in the Gym and Izuku was slightly surprised to see kid version of his friends, but then he saw his as his heart beat drop and his eyes widened from seeing what the little him was wearing and it only got worse for him when he heard what the little him said. 

"Reiju is my bi-" said Izuku.

But before the little Izuku could finish his sentence, the older Izuku instinctively used second gear and launched himself at the little Izuku as he grabbed and got far away from them, Izuku could only look back slightly.

"How much did you hear?" said Izuku.

"Not much, but who the hell is this Reiju chick" said Katsumi.

Izuku just stood quietly for a bit before looking at his younger self before letting out a sigh.

"She's my sister, my blood sister to be exact" said Izuku.

"Wait your saying you have a sister" said Kirishima.

"Yeah I do" said Izuku.

"What happened to her?" said Kaminari.

"I don't want to go further" said Izuku seriously.

"Oh no you don't, stop hiding shit from us Deku of don't I will kick your ass to get the information" said Katsumi.

"Katsumi, stop fuck-" said Mitsuki.

But she stopped when she heard Izuku say something she had never heard from him before.

"Shut up" said Izuku.

This made everyone quiet as they watched him let go the little version of himself, as he started to clench his his with a slight anger, and that anger wasn't going away instead it started to grow.

"Who gave you permission to look into the things I want to keep secret!" said Izuku with anger.

"We were only to see if we could find something so we could help the little you, and possibly you" said Shinsou.

"Well who asked for your help cause I never did!" said Izuku as his anger grew his flames from his feet started to erupt crazy.

Izuku started to move forward toward them with anger in his eyes, and his flames started cover his entire body scaring the kid over of his friends and even the rest 

"There are reasons I keep secrets, so if you don't understand that mind your own business!" said Izuku.

"But Deku" said Ochako.

"I don't need your help!" said Izuku.

But with that Izuku was punched by Zeff with a not so happy look.

"What the hell has gotten into you, I thought you were better than your hot tempered brother, weren't you the one who said he was going to be a hero, this isn't what hero does, their not supposed to scare the one who are helping them or the people that are protecting, well the kind of hero you always say that you wanted to be" said Zeff as he looked at All Might.

This was he realized what he was going and he could only feel frustration at himself as he started to bow on all four before everyone.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" said Izuku as everytime apologize he started to bash his head into the concert floor.

This was when Aizawa and All Might went in to stop Izuku when they saw the sight of blood.

"Young Midoriya stop" said All Might.

"You're going to give yourself brain damage" said Aizawa.

But even as they lifted him up Izuku kept apologizing.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why but since the whole sports festival I feel like I'm changing, I couldn't see it at the beginning, but now I can hardly control my emotions, especially my anger it's like it won't stop growing as it tries so to consume me" said Izuku.

"Just came down young Midoriya we'll help you get through this, for now just calm down" said All Might.

With that Izuku took a deep breath in as he started to calm down.

"Okay I'm calm now" said Izuku.

This made the two heroes let go of Izuku.

"That's good, now let's get your head clean, your bleeding quite a bit" said All Might as he hands him a handkerchief.

"Thank you" said Izuku.

Soon he was able to get all the blood with the handkerchief.

"I'll give it back to you after I wash it thoroughly so it doesn't have traces of my own blood" said Izuku.

"It's fine to keep it, for now I think it's about time you help yourself, specifically your younger self" said All Might.

"Yeah you're right" said Izuku.

This was when Izuku walked up to himself.

"Don't worry I'm you, I'll help you" said Izuku.

With a much delicately he safe ripped open the helmet revealing the young Izuku face, it reminded him how often Rejiu forgot to cut his hair as he saw an overly messy hair as most of it was growing on his left, but now a days be keep it trimmed on both sides to keep even for personal reasons, even though his hair start to grown on his right side.

"Say why don't we have some fun" said Izuku.

With that the fun started up again with parents playing with either kids as little ones again, while the other just happy to have Zeff and Izuku cooking to numb down the pain of this event, but during all this somehow the little version of his female classmates started a tug of war with the little Izuku.

"Let go I'm the one who is going to pretend to be his wife" said little Mina. 

"No way in hell" said Little Katsumi.

This wasn't the best situation for little Izuku as he felt like he was going to be torn apart, but it was only about to get worse when Shoko pushed the younger her towards this at the same time both of the other girls' parents dragged them for being too rough.

"That Izuku he's our fiance" said Shoko.

"Did father force this, like he did with mom" said little Shoko.

"No, we decided for ourselves and you will see" said Shoko as she pushed the little her towards the tiny izuku making them but Into each other.

"Are you okay, your eye it's hurt" said little Izuku.

"It doesn't hurt now so it doesn't matter" said little Shoko.

"Let me do something, I want to help you a little if I can" said little Izuku.

"Okay" said little Shoko.

With saying anything he touched the side of her face where the burn mark was.

"Pain, pain go away never come ever again" said Izuku.

This just left tiny Shoko questioning what he was trying to do.

"It didn't work" said little Shoko.

"Yeah I know, but mommy always did that for me whenever I got hurt and it always made me feel better cause someone actually cared for me, and I'll do the same thing for you, so whenever you hurt I'll make it go away cause I care for you" said Izuku.

The adult couldn't help but find little Izuku a cinnamon roll, especially the mother's just imagine having a grandchild that sweet, while little Shoko grabbed Little Izuku hand.

"I'm your wife for life okay" said Little Shoko.

"What?" said Little Izuku confused.

But this was when little Katsumi came back pissed at little Shoko.

"Hey icy hot let him go I'm the one who has to protect him, not you" said little Katsumi.

"And what if I don't" said little Shoko.

"Then get ready to fucking die" said little Katsumi.

With that the two kids started to have an all out brawl as little Izuku was blasted out of with slight bumps and burns, but this was when little Momo came to little Izuku up.

"Are you okay?" said little Momo.

"Yeah, it's not as bad as the ones before I had" said little Izuku.

"Here let me help you" said little Momo.

With that she made bandages with her quirk as she started to place them on his bumps and burns. 

"I have one more thing I want to give you what make ouches go away" said little Momo.

Without any warning little Momo kissed little Izuku on the cheek.

"All better now" said little Momo with a smile.

"Y-Yeah" said little Izuku blushing.

Meanwhile Momo's father was about to blow.

"….I'm going to kill this kid" said Mr. Yaoyorozu.

But the with one quick jab from his wife to his stomach made him stop.

"Don't ruin this, I want future grandchildren to be just as sweet as these two" said Mrs. Yaoyorozu.

"What!" said Mr. Yaoyorozu.

Meanwhile Izuku could only watch the chaos unfold before his eyes.

"Well isn't this basically every day life" said Vivi.

"It really is, somehow the younger you was able to get the girls attention and now they won't stop fighting over you" said Melissa.

"I wonder if I can make a baby to see why people are drawn towards you Muscles" said Mei.

'I can't even deny it either' Izuku thought.

While he saw Eri was still with Nejire still playing but not smiling or having fun, so he walked up to them.

"Hey Eri aren't you having fun" said Izuku.

"I want to but I don't know how to smile" said Eri as she tried to smile.

This was when Nejire went to her knees to be eye level.

"It's fine for now we'll get you their just wait, isn't that right Midoriya" said Neijre as she put her finger to make a temporary smile as quickly got up.

"Yeah for now you just have to wait for something special okay" said Izuku as he gave out a head pat.

"You look like a father patting his daughter's head to make her feel happy" said Nejire.

This made Izuku slightly blushing until a little Katsumi blasted right Into his for her trying blast little Shoko with a powerful explosive, this made Izuku to be pushed over as he also made Nejire fall with him on top and her on the bottom eye to eye.

'Holy crap not good' Izuku thought.

While Nejire tried to laugh this off in her, but she could feel her heart beat fast especially with a boy on top of her, this was when Izuku smelled something delightful.

'This Nejire scent, it smells really go' Izuku thought.

But after a while Izuku realized how close he was and quickly got off her, making it awkward till the end when all the copies disappeared and the parents started to go back home, while Zeff had some finally words.

"Brat don't you dare pull something like that again" said Zeff.

"Yeah I know" said Izuku disappointed in himself.

"But don't worry you bn have plenty of time to control those raw emotions of your" said Zeff.

"Yeah, ….time" said Izuku.

With all them the parents gone, Aizawa had one more thing to tell his students.

"Pretty soon the culture festival will be coming soon, so you better, get ready to plan something special for our class event" said Aizawa 

With that this was the start of a whole new chapter with a character we can all sympathize with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.7M 56.3K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...