Middle earth: One - Shots, Dr...

By Silentx13

just a bunch of short story ideas that may be made into full stories as well as art and just middle earth ran... More

Of Young Love and Fist Meetings - Silmarillion One Shot
Little Flame - Silmarillion One Shot
*I can't think of a title...so here.* - Gondolin One Shot
For They Must Return - Lord Of The Rings One Shot
Warrior from Elsewhere - Silmarillion One Shot
Moonrunes - Silmarillion One Shot
Do you think...
R.I.P
In A Time Before - Silmarillion One Shot
Funny Memes + extra stuff
A Flower (From Starlight Days) - Silmarillion One Shot
Celegorm (and Huan) Plush
Caranthir Plush
We Are The Void - Silmarillion One Shot
Funny memes
Random Brainstorming Ideas
A Gift - Silmarillion One Shot
Alive - Silmarillion One Shot
Advice
Truly Immortal - Silmarillion One Shot
A/N
A Different Path - Silmarillion One Shot
A Fëa Lost In Shadows - Silmarillion One Shot
Can We Keep Him? Please?! - Silmarillion One Shot
A Different Type Of Mercy - Silmarillion One Shot
Ditching - Silmarillion One Shot
Upcoming Stories
Drawing - Lizard Mae
Do A Flip!
*I can't think of any name* - Silmarillion One Shot
Fine - Silmarillion One Shot
Dark Meme
Drawing - Elros and Elrond (Kitty)
Plush - Glorfindel
Plush - Ecthelion
Word Search
Drawing - Then and Now
Drawing - Baby Mag
Later Redemption - Silmarillion One Shot
Drawing - Melkor
Drawing - Hunter's Pain
Drawing - Angry Chibi
Drawing - Curufin and Celebrimbor
Skill - A tale from Gondolin
Drunk Twins - Silmarillion One Shot
Drawing - The Twins
Drawing - Traveling
Drawing - Galdor and Ninim (plus Nuhuinon)
Drawing - Fight!
Flying Lesson - Silmarillion One Shot
They are here!!
Plush - Curufin
Drawing - Cozy Duilin
Ancient Greece and Silmaril Mash-Up
Drawing - Turgon
Plush - Nerdanel
Prompt - #1
Drawing WIP - Eonwe
Video
An Elvish Sleepover Part One - Silmarillion One Shot
Returning to Valinor
We have a problem
Found - Silmarillion One Shot
Glorfindel on a sugar high
Modern AU: Cage Fight - Silmarillion One Shot
Random Headcannon Idea
I WANT TO LIVE! - Tale from Gondolin
A/n
Practice teeth!? - Silmarillion One Shot
Of Fire (a tale from Starlite days) - Silmarillion One SHot
Drawing - Ninim
A Healer's Story Part One - Silmarillion One Shot
Drawing - Núlelíro and Raumolír
Drawing - Human Form
Stage Fright - Silmarillion One Shot
Drawing - Egalmoth's father
Silm Memes
Change my mind
Quills - Lord of the rings one shot
A/n
Drawing WIP - Rivindell
Memes and stuff
Elurin and Eluren - Silmarillion One Shot
Upcoming....
Upcoming story (Possibly)
The Returned
The Once Great Smith part 1 - Lord of the rings one shot
Noth-na-Lothion - Gondolin One Shot

"You're Actually Fun!" - Silmarillion One Shot

136 9 16
By Silentx13

A/n: I would like to blame/thank @QueenXirinOfArvada for inspiring me to write this story. Also I want to say about time that I wrote it. Since I love these two! 
Ps.
I am going to use the Quenya Version of Glorfindel's name which is Laurefindil.

Laurefindil was kicking his feet back and forth in the carriage as he rode next to his parents. His father had a meeting with another noble and he begged his father to come along since he was bored as anything at home. His father agreed since he did remember that this noble had a son just about his age so Laurefindil was very excited.

"What do you think he'll be like Atar?" Laurefindil asked as he contiued to kick his feet.

"I don't know," he replied as he sat across from his son.

"I bet he is really nice!" Laurefindil said grinning.

His father smiled and asked, "Why do you say that?"

Laurefindil paused for a moment then shrugged causing his father to chuckled. "I am sure you're right," he replied with a smile.

"Now remember I want you to behave when we are there," His father said. Laurefindil sighed but nodded and said, "I know."

His father nodded and the rest of the ride was mostly silent until Laurefindil started humming loudly sing got bored. A short while later they arrived, when it stopped Laurefindil hopped out and looked around. "Atar! Look! They have a fountain outside!"

"Yes they do," He replied as he started to walk up to the door his son walking or skipping next to him. He knocked on the door and a servant answered. The servant bowed their head and led the two inside, Laurefindil looked around with wide-eyes but stopped skipping just looking around curious about how the new place was.

"Ah. Lord Tyelpehatal," His father said going over to shake an elf's hand. Laurefindil looked them over, the elf had black hair, light blue eyes, and light blue clothes.

"Lord Maltamacil," Tyelpehatal said, shaking his hand. "Hmm? Who is this?"

"This is my son Laurefindil," Maltamacil replied.

"Hi," Laurefindil said waving. Yet, he caught himself after he did and bowed respectfully..sort of. Tyelpehatal laughed a bit and asked, "How old are you Laurefindil?"

"I am 7," He said proudly pointing to himself.

"You know I have a son your age," Tyelpehatal said. He walked to the stairs and said, "Ecthelion. You can come down. I know you are there,"

Laurefindil watched the stairs and a few moments later an elfling about his age came down. He had black hair like his father and the same eyes. He wore similar clothes but his were slightly wrinkled. He stood next to his father and gave a little bow.

"Ecthelion. This is Lord Maltamacil and his son Laurefindil." He said to him.

"Hi," Laurefindil said as he waved at him. He then remembered that he should bow he did that but very quickly so his hair flopped everywhere. Ecthelion giggled lightly and smiled at the grinning head of golden-hair.

"Why don't you bring him and show him our gardens or your room. While we talk," Tyelpehatal suggested.

"Okay," Ecthelion said and waved Laurefindil over as their fathers walked off.

"You have really golden-hair," Ecthelion commented as he looked at Laurefindil.

"Hense my name," He said with a grin.

"True," Ecthelion replied. "Come on! Let me show you my room,"

~~~

"It's clean," Laurefindil said.

"Yeah, my Mamil says I should keep it clean," Ecthelion as he hopped on his bed.

"My room is always messy," He replied as he jumped onto the bed beside Ecthelion but it sent Ecthelion up in the air a bit.

"Sorry," Laurefindil said.

"Why? That was fun!" Ecthelion replied smiling. He stood up and jumped sent Laurefindil in the air a bit. The golden-haired elf grinned and stood up and jumped as hard as he could which sent Ecthelion into the air and then landing on his behind.

"Ha! I win!" He said jumping again. Yet, he didn't expect to be tackled onto the bed and then slapped with a pillow.

"Nope I do," Ecthelion said sitting back.

Laurefindil blinked in surprise and said, "Hey! You're actually fun!"

"What do you mean actually? I am amazingly fun," Ecthelion said.

"I was excited to come since I like playing around with other Noble elflings. They normally are serious or trying really hard to be proper. I didn't think any others would be fun!" Laurefindil said.

"Well I am," Ecthelion said, folding his arms.

"Finally! What do you like doing for fun then?" Laurefindil asked.

"Lots," Ecthelion said. He stood up and grabbed his arm, "Here I'll show you!"

~~~

Ecthelion brought Laurefindil into the gardens where beautiful smelling filled the air and small but elegant fountains stood surrounded by flowers. Ecthelion climbed up to one of them and gently picked up a small pebble and dropped it causing a small splash.

"I like seeing how big of a splash you can get," Ecthelion said.

"You can't get a big one like that," Laurefindil said. He pulled off a shoe stood a bit away and flinged it towards the fountain. Ecthelion jumped away before the shoe hit the water and caused a bigger splash.

"You know your shoe will be wet now," Ecthelion said. Laurefindil just shrugged as he pulled off his other shoe and did the same thing. Just like before it hit the water and caused a splashed. "Bet you can't get a bigger one then I did."

"Bet your wrong," Ecthelion said as he pulled off his shoes and tied them together before he threw both of them in and caused a much bigger splash.

"Beat that," Ecthelion said with a smirk. Laurefindil stared at the fountain and thought for a moment. Before he grinned and ran and jumped. Water went flying and Ecthelion stared in disbelief. He walked over and sat on the watered edge as Laurefindil's head popped up.

"You are crazy," Ecthelion said. Laurefindil grinned and spat out water at him. Ecthelion jumped back and shook his head.

"That's it," Ecthelion said and dove in after Laurefindil and tackled him.

~~~

"Well that went very well Lord Maltamacil," Tyelpehatal as they left his office.

"Yes," Maltamacil replied with a nod. "Now I should get my son and we should be going."

"Of course," He said with a nod. Tyelpehatal turned to a servant and instructed them to go get the boys from Ecthelion's room. Yet, once the servant went up the stairs the two lords turned having heard a door close. They stared at their sons were both soked, hair all messed and tangled. As well as having mud over their clothes and face.

"Atar! He isn't boring!" Laurefindil exclaimed coming over to his father.

"Course I am not," Ecthelion said as he walked over to his father. Who just smiled and shook his head looking at his son.

"Laure, what will your mother say when she sees you?" Maltamacil asked, looking at him. Laurefindil blinked and looked down at his clothes. "She told you to keep yourself clean."

"I did...until I jumped out of the fountain to get dirt to throw at Ecthelion," He replied.

"Dear Mandos....Laurefindil," Maltamacil said as he tried to take up a scolding tone but filed and just chuckled.

"I believe we have a change of clothes that he may take," Tyelpehatal said. "Ecthelion. Take Laurefindil back upstairs and give him some extra clothes...without causing a bigger mess."

"Okay Atar," Ecthelion said.

"Go on," Maltamacil said. Laurefindil nodded and followed Ecthelion up the stairs and the elven lords both sighed heavily.

"I am very sorry about Laurefindil," Maltamacil said. "He's a very adventurous child."

"It is alright," Tyelpehatal said. "Ecthelion also winds up in his own fair share of adventures."

Before Maltamacil could reply there was a loud crash from an upper floor and a loud, "Oops!" which soon followed after. Before laughter was heard and running feet and a slamming of a door. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 254 22
requests closed! there can sometimes be preferences, random rants and memes in this book too, no smut tho most of the x readers here are fem!reader :)
39.6K 845 22
A LORD OF THE RINGS STORY: Eline, daughter of Lord Elrond has been kept a secret for many years. She is courageous and fearless, much different to h...
12.4K 961 66
The world of J.R.R Tolkien is one of the greatest ever written about, and is inspiration for this, my second book of one shots and imagines. Read abo...
178K 2.1K 33
Y/n, Daughter of Elrond has been a strong and independent elf all her life. She sets out on a journey to destroy the one ring along with the other me...