Cross My Heart and Hope to Lo...

By sabrinacarpenterfans

Lucas and Riley have a special connection. That much is obvious. But obstacles will come their way. Missy Bra... More

Forward
Subway Boy
Mr. Googley and Cereal
Thank-you! I'm Farkle!
No Homework More Freedom
I Have No One at Home
Subway Fights
Bulldoser Wearing a Pink Sweater
Small Talk Troubles
Be the Romeo to My Juliet.
Rucas?
Call me Maybe
From, Farkle
Umm... Idk what to call this
Get Back on Track
Phase 1:
Not a chapter...
What You've Been Waiting for, but Not Expecting
I SHIP RUCAS
Think.
Farkle, Can you Keep a Secret?
Trust me, i would NEVER
What did I do?
We Need To Talk
RILEY POV
LUCAS POV
Attempt #2: By Maya
Plans
Late to Early Night Picnic
Back to Me
The rest of the date
What I did.
Well... Do You Like It?
What is she doing?
And Here We are Again...
Lets Start Over
Ummm...
My Apartment.
LUCAS POV 2
Love
Sequal?
SEQUAL IS POSTED

Subway Boy: Part II

2.4K 70 4
By sabrinacarpenterfans

"History says bad things happen to people who don't know who they are."
All of the sudden the door creaked open and Mr. Matthews looked up.
"Who are you? I don't know who are."
It was Subway boy. I had to look again and make sure, yep, blue eyes, blond hair, trouble. I looked at Riley. Apparently she notice too because she whispered to me "subway boy!".
"I am Lucas Friar from Austin Texas sir"
"Ah, new student Mr. Friar?"
"Yes sir"
He took a seat right behind Riley.
"Hi"
"Hi"
They both were staring at each other for quite some time until Mr. Matthews came and turned Riley's head around back to the black board. He gave us the assignment of reading pages 1-48. Like seriously!? Ain't nobody got time for that. Haha. I was just dying to say that. Any ways so on top of that...
"Okay, tonight's assignment is to write an essay about something you care so much about, you fight for it."
I couldn't resist the perfect moment to start a rebellion.
"That."
"Excuse me?"
"I fight for no homework,"
I turned to the class
"He takes our days, lets get back our nights," I then started a chant.
"No homework, more freedom. No homework, more freedom. No homework, more freedom." And so on and so forth. But the stupid thing is, I got a detention. I mean seriously! I should get just as much voice as anybody. I am a U.S. citizen too you know! Just another day in Maya land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 37.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...