My King✔️

By RiniJoel

A girl who never seen the real world because she was grown in attic room and never was allowed to go out A Al... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 Waiting
Chapter 2 Free
Chapter 3 A New Start
Chapter 4 Journey and Job
chapter 5 New Friends and Enemies
chapter 6 Troubles
Chapter 7 Mate
Chapter 8 Family
chapter 9 were wolf history
chapter 10 Banished
Chapter 11 Revenge
Chapter 12 Found Her
Chapter 13 Its right
My Note(not an Update )
Chapter 14 Changed
Chapter 15 Promise
Chapter 16 Birthday party
Chapter 17 Jealousy
New book
Chapter 18 Marriage
Thank you
Chapter 19 God and Goddess
Chapter 20 Baby
Chapter 21(The End)
Epilogue
New stories
Bonus chapter 2 Birthday
Bonus chapter 3 Celine
Bonus chapter 4 Friend
Bonus chapter 5 Accident
Bonus chapter 6 Cuddle Me
Bonus chapter 7 Nightmare
Bonus Chapter 8 The End

Bonus chapter 1 Celine and Alder

3.3K 95 8
By RiniJoel

Celine and Alder story...

Celine and Alder roamed the world for a long time. They enjoyed their time traveling. Celine suddenly felt like she missed many worldly things. She wants to experience her life in the world.

"Alder we already traveled the earth two times. I want to do something different." Celine stated.

"Celine, my love I will do anything for you" Alder always wanted to make up for hurting Celine in their past life.

"I want to go back to the world. You as a werewolf and me as a human like before. I want to know what you will do when you are given second chance" she said mischeviously but seriously.

"Celine I know you still can't forgot all that happened before. If its me... I would be worse. So whatever you say I'll do. I'll wait for you till you come to me. I'll wait for you till my death" he said.

"Let's see you don't have to wait till your death, you have to wait 10 years. Because I am going to be born 10 years younger than you. If you didn't wait even if you find me, I'll kill you. You will never get a chance in afterlife too" she said threatening him.

She wants him to wait for her and not give up. She wants to know what will he do if he is given another chance. If he proves himself she wants to enjoy her life in earth like a normal couple. She wants to give birth for him and raise their kids together until they are old. She wants to experience all that.

"I am sure I will wait for you. I'll prove that I love you..... only you...... forever" he said promising her.

If they go back to human world their memories from God's realm will be erased.

After that alder wad born as a Alpha's son. He is also a very powerful alpha. His pack is the strongest next to the Alpha king. He named his son "Nathanial knight".

Their parents loved him very much. They spoiled him too. He has lots of friends. He gets whatever he wants. He is like a spoilt brat.

Celine born into a middle class human family when alder is 10 years old. She was named Celine Clarke.

Her parents was not so caring. They don't have money, so their main purpose is to warn money. So she has to care for herself. She is invisible in her home and school. Slowly she was used to it and she liked it too. Since nobody bothered her. Nobody liked her and nobody hated her too since she is invisible.

They are both born in opposite situation like before. They both don't remember anything about their past life.

Do you want to experience their second life on Earth..

I just want to know if you want me to continue this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.5K 58
*cringe warning* Jason is the Future Alpha King, he's waiting to turn 18 so he can finally step on the throne. However a sudden attack at the castle...
4.6K 349 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...
500K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
330K 10.2K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...