Bullied By Them

By cxffeevixen

Meet Siya, a girl with cuts and bruises. She was adopted when she was 10 months old. But as the years passed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 49

637 37 57
By cxffeevixen

Guys it's finally here.

Warning: sexual content. ^_^ I am SO ashamed of myself haha.

After has ruined me..

————————————————

By now, Harry and me are on our fourth shot. I felt the slight buzzing electricity pumping in my veins. I wasn't drunk but I am close to it. I stood up, stumbling slightly on my feet. I took Harry's hand in mind and led him outside. He was confused of what I'm doing.

"Let's go" I whispered. He furrowed his eyebrows but he realized I was talking about his place. He nodded as he called for someone. I wasn't paying attention of who is was.

When the vehicle unlocked, I opened the door and slide into the seat. I closed it after and sighed as I leaned my head onto the cold window.

"Thanks Niall, owe you big time." I heard Harry thanking Niall. The car started to move and I payed no attention to the outside. My mind was casted with idea and thoughts for tonight. I don't know how long he will being staying here.

Niall cursed as the car came to a fast stop. I hit my head onto the passenger's seat and groaned in pain. I looked up from my position. A car or two were slowly now moving.

"The speed it sixty not twenty!" He hollered as he forcefully pressed his palm on the steering wheel. The honk alerted the reckless drivers. The car started to move again at the same speed.

After thirty minutes of Niall cursing at the drivers, we arrives at the hotel Harry is staying at. My door opened as I released the seat belt from strapping me to the chair. Harry lended me a hand which I gladly took.

"You two have fun!" Niall yelled to us as he went to the opposite direction of the hotel. I roll my eyes at him. I assume he is going to his room. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw Hannah in the hallway. She must've left early.

Harry struggled with the keys as he tried to open the door. I snatched the keys from him and opened it for him instead.

I sighed as I laid down on the bed, not bothering to take the dress off. I kept my eyes open, staring at the ceiling. I was exhausted but at the same time I was full of energy.

I let out a small scream when Harry hovered over me. He cupped my mouth to muffle the scream. My eyes were wide, staring at his. We stayed silent, staring at each other. He inched closer to me, removing his hand from my mouth.

His breath hit my lips, tingling for need. He tilted his head, giving me more access to reach over and capture his lips but I didn't. I know what he is doing. He brushed his lips over mine, barely though.

"Harry." I pleaded. He continued to tease by kissing my jaw line and cheek. He pecked every concept of my fave but my lips. He stopped directly at them.

I pulled him by the collar and smashes our lips together. Our lips clapped together, moving in sync. His hand roamed to my back and arched it up. I heard the sound of the zipper. I was startled but he captured my lips to calm me down.

He never left my lips as he brought the straps of the dress down. I cupped his face as he worked his lips to my neck. I restrain a moan escaping my lips as his tongue worked on the skin.

I let my hands go lower to him. I had my hands right on the button of his pants. I pulled the fabric, unbuttoning them. I forcefully pulled the zipper down. His lips leave mine for a second to pull the pants down.

I sat up as he connected them back together. I unbuttoned the dress shirt we was wearing and tore it off.

He chuckled slightly of how eager I was. I cupped his face, stroking my thumb on his left cheek. His hands were clasped around my waist.

"Arms up." He ordered. I did as he said and we pulled the dress up. I was left in my bra and panties. I know I was trying my best to show bravery towards him but in the inside, I'm nervous and embarrassed.

"Breathtaking." He breathed out. He connected our lips before I could reply. I let my hands tug at the roots of his hair. I tugged harder when I felt his cold hands on the back of my bra.

In one second, it was unclipped. The straps fell down, leaving me half naked. I was being pushed down, our lips still not leaving each others.

He gently squeezed my hips, hoisting my torso up. As he did, he successfully pulled my panties down. I was now fully exposed. I kept my eyes closed because I know I would be embarrassed if I saw his reaction.

"Open your eyes." I sighed before fluttering my eyes open. He was looking directly at me. I was glad he was looking at my eyes instead of my body.

He stood between my legs, staring into my eyes. It was like he was searching for any kind of emotion. I nod at him, giving him my fully approval. He slowly walked back and over to his drawer. I rolled my eyes that he would have protection in a hotel.

He shrugged at me and I rolled my eyes again. He slowly tugged at his boxers before fully letting them down. My brows shot up from the size of his length. He chuckled before opening the foil packet.

I took a deep breath, staring at the ceiling. Even though it's not my first time, even though it feels like it. But I was kept reminded I'm not a virgin. A frown edged my lips and Harry noticed.

"Hey, what are you thinking of?" He walked over, him too frowning. I shook my head. He sighed but complied. He rolled the protection onto his length before looking at me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready." He folded one of my hands into his before he entered. A loud gasped flew out of my mouth. I screwed my eyes shut. I started relaxed when he started to move into a steady beat.

The pain decreased after a few rough thrusts. He was in a steady rhythm. He kept grunting and cursing under his breath as I kept my eyes closed.

Our hot bodies radiated heat off of each other making the atmosphere warm. He was panting for breath for every thrust.

"Harry." I moaned as I arched my back. He was going in deeper, hitting the spot every time. He kept cussing my name under his breath. I knew he was close.

I was now panting for breath. The pleasure building up at the bottom of my stomach.

"Come on baby." He groaned. I shut my eyes even tighter as I felt a knot at the pit of my stomach. His thrusts became more sloppier but he still managed to hit the spot every time.

I let out a cry of pleasure as I reached my high. He slowed down his pace as I gasped for air.

His body fell on top of mine, gasping for air too. Sweat trickled on his forehead. I swept the curls off his forehead to reveal his eyes. His eyes were closed, trying to regain oxygen.

He got up, going into the closet. I pulled the covers to my body, getting cold from lack of clothing. He came back with boxers. He handed me one and a shirt.

"Here, bathroom's over there." He pointed. I nodded. As he got into the bed, I scurried to the bathroom. I tugged on the boxers and the shirt over my head. The shirt fell to my thighs and the boxers were slightly loose. 

I strolled out the bathroom and looked over at the bed. Harry was tiredly laying down. I slid underneath, pulling the covers under my hands. I turned to him, just staring into his eyes because it was the only thing I could see in the darkness. He propped his elbow on his pillow and placed his cheek on his hand.

"Go to sleep." He stroked my cheek. I nod as I scooted closer until my head hit his chest. I blew out a breath from my mouth before enveloping into a good sleep.

I had woken up to an empty bed. I sat up, looking at my surroundings. Memories from last night flood my vision and a small smile takes over my face.

I stood up from the bed, shivering from the cold atmosphere in the room. I groaned frustrated when I didn't bring extra clothes. I grabbed my cell phone off the counter, dialing the only number I know who where my hotel is.

"Hello?"

"Uh Zayn, could you bring me extra clothes?" I fiddled with my fingers, waiting for his response. I heard a voice in the background. I felt guilty interrupting his moment with his wife.

"Yeah sure but why do you need extra clothes?" I didn't answer. "Wait, woah. You-" I cut the call off before he could even finish his sentence.

I laughed quietly to myself by just imagining his horrid face from realization. I strolled to the bathroom and turned on the faucet. Since no tooth brushes were in sight, I grabbed the mouth wash and poured the concent in my mouth. I spit the green liquid out after I felt like my teeth were a least bit clean.

I splashed water onto my face, getting rid of the oil and sweat from last night. The cold ice water tamed the sleepiness in my eyes. I turned the faucet off and grabbed the towel. By now, I've heard a slight knock on the door.

Without even letting me invite who ever in, Zayn strolled in, holding a small bag in his hand. He had a stern look on his face which made me roll my eyes. I took the bag from him and went into the bathroom.

"I can't believe this." I heard Zayn mumble from the other side of the door. I unzipped the bag and pulled out the clothes. I was glad he brought sweats instead of jeans. I stripped from my clothing -well Harry's clothing- and grabbed the shirt. "My best mate and my sister." I let out a bellow laugh as he added more attitude at the end.

"I swear if he didn't use protection. I'll-" I cut him off by swinging the door open.

"Zayn it's not like little me or Harry's are going to be running around in the house." I told him. As I sat down on the bed, he shook his head. Before I knew it, I'm back onto my feet again. He held onto my arm as he led me out the door. I groaned as I tripped over my own feet since our pace isn't the same speed.

"Slow down." I grumbled as he went to unlock his car. He ushered me to come with him and I sighed. I opened the door to his car and sat in. Before I could even strap my seatbelt on, he was going in full speed. I hit my head onto the head of the passenger's seat. My eyes were wild of how fast he was going.

"Slow down!" I repeated from earlier. He laughed at my reaction. I found this situation not so funny since car accidents aren't funny.

"Calm down, it's not like I have my hands off the steering wheel." I looked over to him and saw a sly smirk. I shook my head at him furiously as he lets one hand off the steering wheel. Sure the road was everlasting going in one direction but you still need to keep both hands for security reasons.

Before I knew it, he had both hands off the wheel and clasped into his lap. I yelled at him to put his hands back on the wheel as my eyes adverted to the road to him. He was laughing humourisly at me before clasping both hands onto the steering wheel.

"God, your just like Perrie. Scolding me about driving safety." He rolled his eyes. A groan escaped my lips of how funny he found this situation.

"Zayn, I swear if I die in this car, I will crawl out of my grave and strangle you." I grumbled. He laughed harder, his eyes shutting tightly close. I slapped his arm as he tried to wrap it around my shoulders.

I arched my brows as we reached a fast food restaurant. I turn to my brother who was already out of the car. I unlashed the seatbelt from my waist and opened the door, shutting the car door with small force. As I placed my warm palm on the cold handle, a shiver ran through me. A gust of warm air hits my body.

Zayn walks over with two cups of coffee. I politely thank him. As I sipped mine, I furrowed my eyebrows. When I finally figured out what it is, my eyes widened in delight.

"Hot chocolate." I look up at Zayn who was sipping his coffee. He nodded, smiling. I love hot chocolate rather than coffee. We exited the building before we were bombarded with cameras and fans.

"May I ask why you are buying me coffee and taking me somewhere?" I questioned him curiously.

"What? I can't spend some quality time with my little sister?" I narrowed my brown irises at calling me little. I have a tall figure so there is no reason for me being called little.

"Where are we going?" I skimmed out the window. Something fell in the back seat. Zayn stiffened. I turned my head to look behind my seat but Zayn made the car come to a stop.

"Look, trust me and don't panic." Was all he said. I arched an eyebrow at him while turning my head. My eyes popped at what I saw in the back seat.

My luggage was in the backseat, on the ground. I flicked my head to Zayn who had his eyes on the steering wheel.

"Where are you taking me? Why? What's about Mum?" I was shooting as many questions that flooded my head. I know I should trust my brother but I was a little panicked when my stuff is packed up in the back and he is about to take me somewhere away from here. Which is not even my home state.

"To answer your questions, I talked to your Mum and she was glad to let me take you with me. And where I'm taking you is back to England. Why is because I want to." I heavily breathed out. Zayn smiled as he swept his hair to the side, away from his eyelids.

"You should get a hair cut." I mumbled as the car started to move again.

"And what about Harry?" He asked. I hit his shoulder playfully. Sure his hair is long but they both manage to get a good look out of it.

As Zayn was driving, I kept telling him to drop me off where ever Harry is and go to Perrie but he assured me that I will see him at the airport. I was still wondering where he went this morning, he just left. I know he will explain to me later. It's probably because of management. 

"Stay in here while I get Perrie." Zayn exited the car, keeping the car on. I pulled out my phone, checking my notifications. I ignored the other texts for now and went to click on the letter H.

Hey, haven't seen you all day.

I clicked send and went on my other messages. A message from Emma and Hannah about me leaving and such. I replied by saying not feeling too well since I am not fond of talking about sex through texts. I furrowed my eyebrows when I just recieved a text from Gemma.

Gemma: Found Harold just to let you know. ;)

I smiled at her. I didn't see them at the wedding but I guess they arrived late. I looked up when I heard the sound of the trunk closing behind me. I climbed out of the car, looking behind me. Zayn was putting both of their luggage in the car. He slammed the trunk before walking over to the driver's seat.

"Hey Siya." Perrie waved politely with a smile. I did the same back as I opened the back door. She sat down in the passenger's seat while I took the back. I groaned when my luggage was half open. I didn't bother since I'll fix it when we arrive at the airport.

As the car came to a stop, my body went flying to the seat in front of me. I groaned in pain as my head made in contact with the seat.

"Zayn drive slow!" Perrie scolded her husband. I chuckle quietly of how I was in the same situation as her not that long ago.

I got the luggage into my lap and zipped it fully. I snatched my phone in my hand before opening the car door. Fans were everywhere. I cursed under my breath.

"Don't worry, Paul and others are here." My brother smiled sheepishly at me as he clasped his hand with Perrie's. He was looking at me and I furrowed my eyebrows. When I looked down, I realized he was reaching his hand out for mine. I put my phone in my back pocket before clasping my hand into his.

The body guards led us through without any harm. I let out a breath, struggling to breathe. My asthma decides to act up now. I choked on my breath.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked cautiously. I shook my head as I coughed. I realized I didn't bring my inhaler. I blinked rapidly as my vision was getting blurry.

"Siya, over here!" I heard the thick accent tell through the screams. I sleepily dazed over to the excited Harry who was with his sister Gemma and his mother Anne.

I lazily waved, trying with my strength to stay strong. He stopped waving, frowning. I started to cough more. I wiped the corner of my mouth with my sleeve. But when I looked down, a red substance stained my sleeve.

"Zayn." I shook his hand which was still clasped around mine. He didn't quite hear me so I tried again.

"Z-Zayn.." My knees wobbled. We neared the doors but I didn't manage to walk. I fell on my knees, clutching my stomach. Zayn turned to me and his eyes widened. He ran to me, knelting down.

"What's wrong? Paul!" He was looking into my eyes. Perrie was beside him, trying to calm him down.

"A-Asthma..." I slurred my words. It wasn't my fault my asthma acted up. When I'm in crowds, I lack oxygen which acts up my asthma. I heard yelling around me. Probably the security trying to expand the area. Hush murmurs were around us.

Before I knew it, I saw purple spots scattering my vision. Soon or later, I was out like a light switch.

————————————————
Long chapter! Make sure to vote!

So I started watching teen wolf now haha. I'm so late like its 2014 for gods sake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.3K 30
[This is a one direction fanfic.] This story is about a little five year old girl who's name is Penelope. She had a hard time growing up with her dad...
19K 663 83
Stacey is a 17 year old girl in her last year at school, she recieves good grades and has some great friends. Louis is a 20 year old boy, his o...
70.6K 1.4K 36
One day Liam and Louis are with a friend while their children Harry (16) and Niall (17) were at school, see what happens when their friend who just s...
19 0 14
Harry is new to school Louis and Zayn are bullies and they bully Niall and Liam but no one knows that 4 of the boys out of the 5 have a secret....