Love Arrange||Jaehyun FF

By chrisellemin

[๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด- ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€] โ€ข โ€ข "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

06

4.7K 136 9
By chrisellemin

♥ Hyeri POV ♥
I wake up by the sound of my alarm clock. I walk to the bathroom with a sleepy feeling. I still have not had enough sleep yet. But what to do? Even so I still have to go. I can't continue to sleep because I still have class. I take a shower and do my morning routine.

After I finish i walk downstairs and forget the fact that I don't live alone in this house anymore. My fianc is living with me too.

The house is quiet. It seems like no one is here. Is he still sleeping or already gone to work? I walk outside the house and don't see his car. He's gone to work already. He didn't even tell me a word before gone to work. He acts so cold uhh! Ohh yeah! I was still sleeping when he left. I shrug myself off then lock the house and go to university.

                                       ~~~

-Throwback To 1 Hour Ago

Jaehyun woke up early and it becomes his routine to wake up early since he has to go to work. He went to take shower and put himself on his work clothes. As everything was done he walked out from his room and about to go work but then he realized about his fiancée. He walked to stand in front her room door. He wanted to tell her that he'll go to work but he hesitated on knocking the door. Feeling afraid that she's still sleeping and he didn't want to disturb her. He put down his hand that about to knock on her door and left to work.

•Author POV•
Hyeri is in the library doing her assignment alone since Eunjo has something to do at lunchtime so she can't join her. She's busy focusing on her work not notices that someone is taking a seat in front of her. That person doesn't call her because he doesn't want to disturb her.

Hyeri has a feeling that someone is sitting in front of her so she roses her head up to see who is it. Feeling surprised to see the person who is in front of her right now. She opens her eyes wide meanwhile that person just sits and smiles at her with his beautiful smiles ever.

"Omo! Since when did you come here sunbae?" Hyeri asked Minyoung who is her sunbae in the medical school where she's studying. He's also work in the same hospital which Hyeri is training there too.

"Not too long ago." He replies with a smile.

"Sorry I didn't know." Hyeri apologizes for not noticed his presence a moment ago.

"It's fine. I saw you are busy with your work that why I don't want to disturb you."

"Hehe~ and why are you here sunbae?"

"I just come to check on something and see you here. So I come to see you incase you want to ask me anything about your assignment." He says that because every time Hyeri does her assignment she always comes to see him and asks for his help on her assignment.

"Don't try to spill the truth sunbae." Minyoung chuckles.

"And why are you here alone? Where is Eunjo?"

"She's busy so she will be back after lunch time." Hyeri replies and continue doing her assignment.

"Ahh I see." He nodded "By the way what are you doing about?" He asks looking through her paper.

"Types of medicine ."

"Need some help?"

Hyeri looks at him then smiles cutely at him which means the answer is 'Yes' she needs his help.

"But this time I won't help you without a debt." He says making Hyeri raising her eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Treat me a meal."

"Ahh sure okay!"

"Okay so let's begin now. Which part you want me to help?" Minyoung asks and scans his eyes on the paper.

"Sunbae!" Hyeri calls him.

"Hmm?" He looks up to see her.

"Can we go to eat something first?" Hyeri says in low tone.

"Because I haven't had my lunch yet. Now I'm so hungry." She makes a puppy eyes at him. He laughs at her action because she looks so cute with this action.

"Arraso. Let's go to eat first and we'll look at your assignment after it."

"Yes!" Hyeri quickly prepares her stuffs into her bag with a help from Minyoung.

"Let's go now. It's my treat." Hyeri gets up from her seat and smiles at Minyoung.

"Think I will eat a lot today." Minyoung days and Hyeri laughs.

~~~
Jaehyun is in his office sitting on his working chair with many of paperworks on the table. His both hands are on the computer keyboard typing and his eyes are on the paper.

*knock* someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." Jaehyun replies but still focusing on what he's doing.

"Mr.Jung!" Jinyoung who is his secretary enters the room with his hands full of another folders.

"Here are the documents that we need you to sign." Jinyoung hands him all the documents. Jaehyun takes them and opens to see all the documents and starts to sign one by one.

"Do I have any meeting or need to go to somewhere this evening?" Jaehyun asks his secretary while signing the paper.

"Actually you have a meeting with a V.I.P guest this evening but has delayed to tomorrow." Jinyoung replies.

"Why?" Jaehyun stops signing and turns his head up asking his secretary.

"Because Mrs.Jung told me to cancel all your meetings today and arran a new one for you later. She needs you to be free this evening."

"Free?" Jaehyun questions himself and tries to think about his mom. Then suddenly his phone rings. He finishes signing all the documents and hands them to Jinyoung and let him leave.

He picks up the call. It's from his mom.

"Hello mom."

"Hi son. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine."

"Really? I'm glad to hear that. By the way I have something to inform you."

"What is it mom?"

"Tonight we will have dinner with Song family. We already booked a restaurant I will send you the location and one more thing leave your work early and go to pick up Hyeri from school. You guys have to come together. She studies at Seoul Medical School."

"Mom-"

"Bye son I'll see you at the restaurant tonight." Jaehyun can't refuse his mom's order because she hangs up the phone really fast.

"Ahh seriously!" Jaehyun messes up his hair and sighs.

-Evening has come

Jaehyun drives to Hyeri's school but does not see her off from school yet. He also doesn't have her phone number so he has to wait her until her class ends. He parks his luxury car near to the school gate and waiting in the car. After a moment he sees that some of the students are leaving the school so he thinks that Hyeri's class is already ended. He gets out from the car because if he stays in the car, Hyeri won't be able to see him. He gets out and stands next to his car. Everyone who walks out the school gate is looking at him feeling amazed with his handsomeness mostly the girls. Some even take the picture of him.

Hyeri leaves her class with Eunjo. They two are talking on the way.

"Hey How was your date?" Hyeri teases her friend.

"Yah! I told you. I went to help my sister's shop not having a date."

"Ahh Jinja?" Hyeri laughs not until when she sees her fianc is standing handsomely in front of the school gate.

Hyeri stops laughing and looks at Jaehyun shockingly.

"Oh my god Hyeri!! That guy looks so handsome." Eunjo says to Hyeri. Jaehyun walks towards Hyeri and everyone there is looking at them.

"Why are you here?" Hyeri asks

"I come to pick you up from school and go to have a dinner." Jaehyun replies.

"Hyeri! Who is him?" Eunjo asks curiously

"Err.. he's my.." Hyeri hesitates to tell her friend so Jaehyun replies to her answer instead.

"I'm Jaehyun. Hyeri's fianc." Hyeri opens her eyes wide when hears his answer. Her face becomes red.

"Wow! So you're the one who Hyeri is marrying with?"

"Yes."

"Ahh nice to meet you I'm Eunjo. Hyeri's best friend." Eunjo offers her hand to shake with him.

"Nice to meet you too." Jaehyun shakes hand with her.

"Oh you two have to go for a dinner right?"

"Yes."

"Ahh okay I won't disturb you anymore. Bye I'll be going now." Eunjo waves to the two of them and whispers to Hyeri's ear "Good luck girl." and quickly leaves the two.

Jaehyun looks at Hyeri before let her go into the car.

"Let's go. Our parents are waiting us." Hyeri nods.

Inside the car fills with silence. No one talks. They both feeling afraid to start the conversation first so they are quiet until they arrive at the restaurant. Jaehyun comes out from the car first and walks to Hyeri's side to open the car door for her.

"Thanks you." Hyeri smiles at him. He only nods.

"Acting cold again." Hyeri says in her mind.

-To Be Continues

____________________________________

Hey guys!!! It's meeeee finally I update another part uwu~ oh and I have something to tell y'all that after this update I will take long times to update again. Because I'm really really busy. My semester one at public school and my English exam at private school are starting on next next week also my public speaking competition round one will start at the middle of this month too so I need a lot of times to review and practice. I hope you guys will understand and wait for me >< I promise when all of my exams are done I will come back and update for you guys. One more thing I want to say 'thanks you' to y'all for supporting me and this story. I love you guys so much 💞✨.

Hope you enjoy this part ^^

Ohh by the way if you guys want to know me more you can follow my IG:@j.jaesmey. Feel free to DM me and ask me anything. You can cmt telling me that you're my reader and I will follow y'all back.

Thanks you again and sorry if I talked too much here ^^

Love xoxo

- jaehyuniee 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 33.4K 87
โ” ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š / ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ # ้–“้•ใฃใŸ โ” ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ " ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
859K 22K 200
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐–บ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’'๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„ ๐—๐—๐—’ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—, ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’'๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐— ! ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—...
11.8K 355 33
โ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐จ โž โ†ณ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐— ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ซ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ โ†ณ ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹๐’๐”๐๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ƒ.
2.1K 126 15
โœซๅฝกoh girl, you make me feel so strangeโœซๅฝก