Living In South Park

By hen_rietta

Sarah's the new girl in town, and she doesn't like it one bit. The boys are grown up and decide to add one mo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75

63

121 2 0
By hen_rietta

The next few weeks were calm until about two weeks before Valentine's Day. Garrison announced there was going to be a Valentine's Day Dance, and it was formal.

Immediately the girls started buzzing about who their date was going to be and what their dress was going to look like. The boys just groaned because to them, this was a lot of work or something.

I already knew I was going with Kenny, but he told me to wait for something. Surely enough, the next day he had a huge bouquet of roses and asked me to the dance. "You do know that you didn't even have to ask, right?" I said and he shrugged. "Fine, I'll go with you cos who else is going to ask?" I rolled my eyes and he grinned. "You could at least sound happy about it." He said as he hugged me. "Me? Happy? Weird combination." I shuddered.

On the night of the dance, Valentine's Day, my dress had just arrived. "Dale! C'mere!" I called as I carried the box up to my room. "Coming!" He called and came in. "Oh... It's a dress." He scrunched up his nose. "Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes.

I slipped my clothes off, leaving me in my underwear and he got the dress on me. "Turn around." He instructed. "Raise your arms and put them on the wall." He said and I raised my brow. "So I can do your corset, dumbass." He rolled his eyes. I did as told and he started to tie me up.

"Okay, and take in a huge breath and hold it. This is going to get tight." He said and I took in a big breath, sucking in my gut and he tightened it just so everyone could see how deep my waist curved in, and we just made it tighter.

We got the skirts settled and they flowed down to the ground, sweeping along the floor. I put on some heels and walked over to the dresser so Dale could do my makeup. We went dark and pretty.

"You should go back into modelling." He said. "Oh fuck no." I scoffed. "Why not?" "They told me my thighs were huge. I'm fucking perfect." I said. "Of course you are." He said and I smiled.

"Alright. You're done. Have fun." He said as there was a knock on the door downstairs. "You mind getting that?" I asked and he went down to answer as I checked my reflection. I looked alright, I just adjusted the corset and made my boobs seem a little bigger on the strapless dress.

I walked down the stairs and was met by Kenny, who looked surprised at me.

"Sarah..." He gasped. "Hey, Ken Ken." I smirked. He was speechless for a moment. "Oh, please pose." He finally said and I posed with my hand on my hip for him. "You're beautiful. I mean, you're always beautiful. But wow." He gasped and I smiled at him. "Thanks."

"Now, let's go and show everyone how fucking got my girl is." He said and slipped a corsage of deep red roses and baby's breath on my wrist. I pressed a kiss to his lips and we left.

We got in my car, and I passed him the keys cos he insisted on driving. We got to the school and he went around and opened my door for me and took me by my arm up to the school. "Look at you being a fine gentleman." I smiled. "Only for the finest of ladies." He winked.

He opened the doors to the gym for me and we stepped in together. I knew full well people were staring, we both chose to ignore them. I even heard some guys in lower grades talking about how lucky Kenny is. I'm lucky, too.

We found our friends, who all stared wide-eyed at us. "Wow. You two look great." Stan complimented. "Thanks." We smiled. "By you two, he means Sarah." Cartman rolled his eyes. "We got that." Kenny shrugged.

Stan's date was Wendy, and Kyle an Cartman were going Stag tonight. I actually felt kinda sad for Kyle, he should've gotten a date.

We stood around and I didn't be want tone that girl who was always asking her date to dance, so I waited for Kenny to ask me, but it seems like he was never going to ask.

"Do do do do do dododododo!" A voice sounded and I sighed. "What's wrong?" Wendy asked me. "This is one of my favourite songs and I know Kenny doesn't want to dance." I frowned. "I'll dance with you! And you can sing along as loud as you want around me! C'mon, Sarah!" She said and I went with her.

"She's a good girl
She's daddy's favourite
He's saved for Harvard.
He knows she'll make it.
She's good at school
She's never truant.
She can speak French
I think she's fluent.

Cos every night she studies hard in her room.
At least that's what her parents assume.
But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend.
Here's what she told me the time that I caught them.

She said to me,
Forget what you thought
Cos good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.
So just turn around
And forget what you saw,
Cos good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

Wendy and I danced to the song and I sang along, hitting every word. We went back to the guys, who were apparently watching us the whole time.

"So are you a good girl or a bad girl?" Kenny asked me, whispering in my ear. "Depends on what I'm doing." I bit my lip. "You're bad for me, right?" "Whatever you say." I smiled and felt my cheeks heat up.

I felt one of his trail down from my shoulder to my waist and hips, and give my ass a small squeeze. "Not here, you two perverts!" Cartman groaned at us, we've been caught.

"Aw, you're no fun." Kenny frowned as he pulled me closer to his side. "No, he's just jealous." I smirked. "I hate you both." Cartman spat. "Of course. I'll be right back." Kenny mumbled and kissed my cheek.

"Hey, Kyle. Get your ass over here. I'm going to dance with you at least once tonight." I called him over and saw him grin. "I agree with that." He called walked over and spun me out to the floor, making my dress twirl.

We danced and laughed at each other to the song until a slow, romantic song came around, and I felt arms tie around my waist from the back. "Mind if I steal her away?" I heard Kenny ask. "She's all yours." Kyle said and patted his shoulder and kissed my cheek quickly. "Be safe tonight." He said and I blushed.

He turned me around and away from him, making my dress swirl around me and finally settle and I stepped towards him, so we were chest to chest and face to face.

He raised one of my hands and intertwined our fingers, and his other hand rested gently on my waist. This is probably the softest he's ever held me, but also the most lovingly.

My hand raised to rest on his arm and he lead me around in a dance. "I didn't know you danced." I said softly, looking at our hands, our fingers gently playing with each other. "I've had a little practice. Did you dance?" He asked. "I used to, when I was younger. Ballet and ballroom." I answered.

"Sarah..." He whispered my name and leaned down and pressed his lips to my forehead. He slowly leaned down and said in my ear, "Marry me."

"Wait a few more months, love. When I'm eighteen you can ask me." I smiled and nuzzled my face into his chest. "Alright. I love you." He said. "I love you, too." I smiled.

At the end of the night Kenny and I went back home as as Kenny was getting a shower, Dale helped me get my dress off. He left and I got in my underwear and was just pulling on a shirt just as Kenny walked in with a towel around his hips.

"No, keep the shirt off." He said and I turned and smiled at him as he kicked the door closed and locked it. I took my shirt off and lied on top of the covers, looking over at him walking towards me.

"You looked really hot in that dress. So sexy." He moaned as he climbed on top of me and pressed our covered hips to each other. "Kenny..." I moaned. "What do you want, baby?" He asked in my ear, hot breath fanning over my skin.

"Please... Make me feel good." I moaned and raised my hips to grind against him.

He reached behind me and unclasped my bra, his towel dropping at the same time. He leaned over and pressed our mouths together, kissing me roughly and I loved it. His hair was still wet, and water dripped down the golden locks onto my skin.

"Want me to make you feel amazing?" He asked when our lips separated and I nodded quickly. "Alright." He said and pressed open mouthed kissed down my neck, chest, stomach, and down to my hips, slipping my underwear down and off of me.

I looked down and saw him wink up at me, and I also saw his erection. He spread my legs and kissed the inside of my thigh, then licked a clean stripe up my slit and I squirmed a little.

He held my hips in place and I raised my knees up, feet planted on the bed. He used his fingers to separate my lips and the took the nub between his lips and sucked on it.

I moaned and whimpered as Kenny kissed and sucked and bit me. I started to feel the knot in my stomach and I ground my hips down against his mouth. "Atta girl." Kenny moaned and dipped his tongue inside me.

"Oh, Kenny..." I moaned his name more times than I could count. "Come for me." He mumbled and I came, Kenny pressing a kiss to my core before sliding back up to me. I shocked him by flipping us over and pressing a kiss to his lips. "Let me take care of you?" I bit my lip and he nodded.

I pressed kisses down his chest and across his hips and that V line that complimented him so well. I rubbed him a bit, making Kenny give a sharp intake of breath. He hissed back out and tried to hold in his moan.

I got between his legs and pressed a kiss to the pink tip of him. He let out a moan and I grinned. "Shut up and suck." He growled. "I don't think I want to if you have that kind of attitude." I crossed my arms. "Ugh..." He groaned and moved his hips around.

"Please?" He moaned, moving his hips up in the air. "Hmm... I dunno. You gonna be rude?" "No..." He moaned. "You sure? No more 'shut up and suck'?" I asked and traced a finger up the side of his shaft. He groaned and I smirked.

"Sarah, please? Please put your pretty little lips on me. Please. I'm begging." He sighed. I smiled and kissed the tip again, then put my hand around the base and slipped my lips over the top and slid down.

He moaned loudly and I bobbed my head and ran the tip of my tongue up his shaft. After a few minutes, he groaned loudly and came in my mouth, and I swallowed and got off of him with pop.

I crawled back up and lied next to him and we cuddled up. "That was the best. Ever. Ever ever." He said and hugged me.

I nodded in agreement and shut my eyes, kissing Kenny and not separating our lips for a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 1.8K 21
you might think i'm pathetic bc i write south park fanfiction instead of sleeping and might be madly in love with multiple characters but also you're...
1M 12.4K 80
ONLY FEMALE READER! Sorry! Imagine what it'd be like to date your favorite characters of South Park? Well, read to find out! Characters invovled: Sta...
18K 454 25
Hello!! I got bored and decided to create a Wattpad account for shits and giggles. This is my first story and it is in no way meant to be taken serio...
112K 2.9K 38
One of Tweek's best friends, Bebe Stevens has her eye on Craig Tucker so Tweek has to go undercover to help his friend and find out what kind of a gi...