The Pink Room VOL 1 (Kth) FIN...

By PrestigeArticles

"Why don't you be a good girl and pose for daddy, princess?" A smutty, romantic story with a dramatic twist ... More

|
|||
|V
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
SOMEONE HERE
RED
THE PINK ROOM
SAFE HERE
BUMP
NEGATIVE
LIES
Another
Mourning
Together Forever
Preparation
Love of my life
The End
•THE PINK ROOM EPILOGUE•

||

3.2K 93 74
By PrestigeArticles

----------------------------------------

Yeji hasn't picked up a single call since she left with Jungkook about three hours prior so I decided to just start getting prepared for yoga. I thought she'd be interested in coming with me, but apparently not.

I looked at the picture I had saved of the flyer in my phone.

Where?- 100 Walnut Drive, CA
When?- 9:30 PM
Why?- We want to make the most of your night! Come join the Yoga instructor Taehyung Kim, and his 6 personal trainers on a night of experience and serendipity!

Sounds cheesy to me. But hey, at least when Yeji gets back I'll have a story to tell right?

I wore the simplest of yoga outfits. A tank top and leggings, although last time I went shopping for leggings I was a size 2.

I'm a size 9 now.

Which means one bridge pose and my leggings are done for.
But I guess it wouldn't be that bad since that instructor is hot anyways.

Ugh, Yeji really is rubbing off on me.

I grabbed my satchel which contained deodorant, makeup and perfumes. I also may or may not have taken one or two condoms out of Yeji's stash.

You never know what I might get into tonight.

----------

"Welcome, everyone" the instructor I had met earlier excitedly shouted as we filled in the room. He was guiding everyone where to go.

My leggings were so tight I could feel it in my walk. My thighs chafed together and my switch was different. Right when I pulled my shirt up a bit on accident because I was taking my satchel off, the instructor gestured for me to stand right in front of him.

"Here?" I asked him, even though I knew where he wanted me to stand.

He simply nodded, and Continued motioning to other people and scattering them around the room.

"Welcome back, Mark! Long time no see!" A tall, slightly tan male said. I could tell he was a trainer. He was built like a ton of bricks in all the right places, and he had two dimples poking fun at his cheeks.

Then suddenly an entire group of men crowded around this Mark guy, and bear- hugged him.

"Alright, alright" the instructor ended.
"Is everyone comfortable where they're standing?"

I nodded aggressively and looked around to see if anyone else had nodded too. Nobody did, and I was the only one listening.

"Good. My name is Taehyung Kim, but you can call me daddy."

Am I high, or did he just say to call him daddy?

"Let's practice discipline quickly. When I say "tree pose,'' what do you say?"

"Yes, daddy" I screamed. My mouth automatically flinched when he scanned me up and down.

"What did you just call me?" He asked suddenly.

I completely froze. Did he not tell me to call him that? Didn't you hear him tell me to call him that?

"I said to call me Tae, where's your mind?"

I subconsciously facepalmed and then shifted back a little in my spot. I bowed lowly and said "Sorry."

"Aish- stand up.." he said, probably embarrassed by me now.

I stood up straight but dropped my head a little bit in disgust at myself. I can't believe I just did that.

"Anyways," A man in the back said. He was exceptionally short, and he resembled a cat. "The first stretch is to touch your toes without making your knees bend in or out."

They guided us through it, and soon we were all doing the pose. Tae came around and speculated.

"Good," he said to a woman who seemed to be slightly older than me.
"Good," he said to another woman, probably 18 or 19.
"Uh-huh" he commented, walking a bit closer toward me.

"Posture is everything, you guys. Try and keep your back straight."

Tae put his hand on my back, and tried pushing it down a bit to make sure it was tucked while I bent down. The only interesting thing was that he stood right behind me as I bent down.

"You got this," he said reassuringly.

Another guy commented, "Alright, no getting handsy, tae."
This guy was smiling the entire time we have been here. Even when he warned tae to stop being touchy, this guy was beaming a bright smile Everytime I looked back at him. His hair was a bright red and he had the cutest cheeks.

Tae backed up from me, and said "sorry", and bowed lowly. He must really respect me, or he is embarrassed.

"Aish- stand up,'' I teased.

He chuckled.

"Two poses left, and then we'll do some Zumba!" A tall guy said. "I'm probably the best one here. I did Zumba since I was small, that's probably why my skin is so soft and clear. I sweat all the toxins out since birth!"

"Nobody Cares, Jin" the short one mumbled.

One could only assume that Jin was the most cocky one in the room compared to Taehyung, yoongi and that other dude.

Taehyung kept glaring at me, and when I caught him he'd look away. Was it that awkward that I called him daddy?

*

After the poses and the Zumba, everybody left while I packed my yoga bag back up and rolled my mat into it as well.

All the instructors disappeared into a different room, probably the lobby, and I was in the yoga room alone.

Someone cut off the lights. The darkness made me completely blind and all I was left with were my thoughts. How could I have made such a dirty mistake earlier?

I slapped myself in the forehead and about 5 seconds later the lights were back on. I contained myself and continued packing my things.

Then tae ran out, his hair flopping with every movement he made.

"ah, y/n!" He yelled across the yoga floor. "I forgot to give you something."

My eyes widened and I raised my eyebrows as he cautiously waited for a response. There was no response from me, besides a head nod and a "go on."

He quickly clicked back into reality and fumbled around in his pockets, finally grabbing something. He extended his arms out and handed me something respectfully.

He gave me a paper. It was folded up and looked like any average piece of a sticky note. At that exact moment I couldn't help but wonder what it was, and why he'd give me a paper.

He waited for me to open it but I didn't.
He fidgeted his fingers nervously and brushed a hand through his permed hair.

"Ah, thank you," I said confused.

"You're welcome!"

He rolled his mat away and disappeared once again.

Then I left the yoga place.

_____________________

When I got outside I decided to unravel the paper.

Nothing was written in it.

Mumbling to myself, I said "this is bullshit."

Huh? Is there really nothing in it?

I turned it over, and in very tiny print, lie this message:

"Very happy today. Thank you. Please come again, bring 6 friends if you could? I'm only Joking.
Hoseok, Jin, and Yoongi seem to like you alot, but not more than I do! Hopefully you always sit in the front from now on.
XOXO Taehyung!"

I glanced over at the bottom of his writing. In even tinier print lay a number. I counted it, exactly 11 digits.

It's probably just the yoga places number, right?

I was freaking out when that exact number called mine right this second.

I fished around in my purse and grabbed my cellphone. I answered the call with a "hello?"

"Hey, this is Taehyung."

-------------

---------

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 183 26
❝ I'm not a home wrecker, but I can be your friend, Mr. Jeon ❞ ____________________________________ ➤ 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄 : romance/fluff/angst/smut ➤ 𝐏𝐀𝐈�...
1.6K 95 16
"I have no reason to be alive if I can't remember the pleasure you've given me" 🚧 *ONGOING* Everything was falling into place until a new issue aris...
44.3K 2.8K 37
A mixture of happy sweet fluff and sad KTH oneshots in one book . Part 1 : Melting ICE . Part 2 : Multi Talented . Part 3 : Mis-leading. Part 4...
39K 466 12
A looooooaaaaad of Taekook oneshots for yall, it will contain smut so yah but I hope you read ittt. -Kat #15 In Taehyungie