Jasper x Fem! Reader (NOT FIN...

Af DearCher

A Jasper x Reader fan-fiction I can't say I know where this story will go...but I do hope you guys enjoy it... Mere

Chapter 1: The Object
Chapter 2: The Gem
Author's Note
Chapter 4: The Name
Author's Note #2
Chapter 5: The Secret
Chapter 6: The Blossoming
100 Views!
Chapter 7: The Trip
Chapter 8: The Mother
Chapter 9: The Backstory
Chapter 10: The Breakfast
Author's Note #3
Chapter 11: The Shopping Spree
Chapter 12: The Night Out
Chapter 13: The Way Home
500 Views!
Chapter 14: The Web
Chapter 15: The Period
Chapter 16: The Lighthouse
Chapter 17: The Cave
1K Views!
Chapter 18: The Friend
Chapter 19: The Second Mom
Chapter 20: The Rainy Day
Author's Note #4
Chapter 21: The Trip - Part Two
Chapter 22: The Party Planning
Author's Note #5
Chapter 23: The Fourth of July Party
Over 5K Views!
Chapter 24: The Stepping Stone
Author's Note #6
Chapter 25: First Words
Chapter 26: A Second Kiss
Chapter 27: Three Is A Crowd
Author's Note #7
Chapter 28: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 29: Shady Storm Clouds
10K Views!
Chapter 30: Lighting Strikes
Chapter 31: Flash Flood Warning
Chapter 32: Weather Forecast: Thunderstorm
Chapter 33: Denial
Chapter 34: Pain and Guilt
Chapter 35: Anger and Bargaining
15K Views!
Chapter 36: Depression
20K Views!
Chapter 37: An Upward Turn
Chapter 38: Turkey Day
Chapter 39: Reconstruction and Working Through
Chapter 40: Acceptance and Hope
Author's Note #8 and over 30K Views!
Chapter 41: PTSD
Chapter 42: Dreams Becoming Reality
Chapter 43: Space Exploration (First Mission)
Chapter 44: Mother Knows Best
Chapter 45: Mind Games
Chapter 46: Space Exploration (Second Mission [?])
Chapter 47: Home World
Chapter 48: Visitors
Author's Note #8

Chapter 3: The Encounter

5.8K 189 38
Af DearCher

Update (12/22/20): Minor change to one sentence. Grammatical errors were fixed. 

Update v.2 (07/12/22): Grammatical errors again. Slight sentence changes.

        The following morning, you woke up refreshed and ready to go. It was a sunny Saturday morning, and you were sure that the day was going to be beautiful. You glanced at your phone screen to see it was eight o'clock on the dot. You smiled to yourself, hopping out of bed and stretching. I have a whole hour to get ready before it's time to open up shop. You then made your way into the bathroom, taking a hot shower.

        Once you got out of the shower, steam billowing behind you, you stood in front of the sink to brush your teeth. After brushing, you spit into the sink, splashed your face, and then turned off the faucet. Walking back out into your room and towards the closet, you decided on a(n) (f/c) pleated skirt and a white low-cut blouse that accented your curves nicely. You shuffled over to your full-length mirror, admiring yourself. Hm...I really do clean up well. You grinned at yourself in the mirror, parting your (h/l) (h/c) hair on one side, allowing some of it to rest over your eye. Satisfied with your appearance, you slipped your (s/c-t) feet into a pair of flats and headed out of your room and down the stairs.

        You glanced over at your microwave, looking at the time. 8:36 AM. You decided to cook an actual breakfast since you didn't have to rush to get to work today. You walked over to your refrigerator and opened the door to it. Bending down to grab the eggs, you looked around the bottom of the appliance. I really need to clean out this thing... After closing the fridge, you made your way to the stove, grabbing a frying pan from the cabinet. You cracked two eggs into a bowl, whisking them together until they turned yellow. You added a little oil to the pan and some salt and pepper to the eggs. You poured the eggs into the pan, quickly walking over to the other side of the kitchen to grab some bread to put in the toaster. After you scrambled the eggs, added a little cheese to them, and put them onto your plate, the bread in the toaster sprung out, alerting you that it was done. You went over to get it, grabbing the strawberry jam out of the refrigerator on your way to the counter. You sighed, taking a seat on one of the four barstools lined against the island in your kitchen. Taking a bite of your toast, you checked the time. 8:45 AM. I have five minutes to eat, you think, quickly shoveling the food into your mouth.

        At eight fifty-one, you left out of the house, but not before giving the necklace you made last night a glance. You gave a small smile, making sure to close and lock the door behind you. You began your trek across the beach, arriving at the boardwalk quickly. "Hey, (y/n), you look nice today." You turned your head slightly, smiling at Sadie, who had given you the compliment. She was cleaning the windows on the outside of the Big Donut.

        "Thanks, Sadie!" You continued walking, picking up the pace slightly until you heard someone wolf-whistle to your right. You turned your head with an eyebrow raised and saw Amethyst. Your confused expression soon turned into a smile as you giggled. She was sitting on the counter of Beach Citywalk Fries, or Fryman's place as everyone liked to call it. She was swinging her stubby legs, grinning at you. "Hey, Amethyst," you greeted, stopping for a moment.

        "Heya, (y/n)! Lookin' good...," she stated as she looked you up and down. You blushed slightly, playfully punching her arm.

        "Thank you..." She chuckled as Petey came into view, placing a greasy bag on the counter beside her.

        "Here you go. A bag of fry bits." Amethyst grinned, taking the bag as she hopped off of the counter.

        "Aww yeah! Thanks, fry boy," she said as she dug into the bag, stuffing her mouth. You laughed but cut yourself off once you realized where you were supposed to be.

        "Oh, shoot!" You made it to work five minutes late, but there wasn't anyone waiting outside the bookstore anyway. You walked over to the counter to set your things down behind it. You looked around the small building, noticing how unorganized and messy the place was. If Pearl saw this, she would probably have an aneurism. You chuckled to yourself, walking around the counter again to start the process of tidying up.

*tiny time skip brought to you by organization*

        You sighed cheerfully, standing back with your hands on your hips to view your work. "Now this is what a bookstore should look like." You had stacked the books nicely on the tables in the store and reorganized the ones on the shelves. You even had enough strength to rearrange the placing of one of the shelves, pushing it against the wall. That specific shelf had...relatively inappropriate books on it, and you didn't want the kids of Beach City getting to them so easy.

        Walking back over to the counter, you logged into the computer. You clicked on the internet browser, searching 'books published recently.' You clicked on the first website, scrolling down the page to look at the book titles and the quick summaries about them. Pulling open a drawer stashed inside the counter, you quickly jotted down the titles that piqued your interest. After you finished that, you opened a new tab in the browser going to the company's website your dad relied on to get all the books the store had today. A few of the books on your little list weren't available to order, but you put the ones you could in the shopping cart. Clicking the button labeled 'order' at the bottom of the screen, you leaned back, shutting the computer off. You pulled out your phone, checking the time. 9:47 AM. You sighed, running your fingers through your (h/c) hair. It's gonna be a long day...

*time skip brought to you by long, boring days*

Jasper's POV

        I could feel the familiar warmth of my body reforming from my gem. How long was I out for?... My heavy boots hit the ground, and I staggered momentarily after hitting my head on the ceiling. I let out a surprised gasp, grabbing my face as the cold air hit unusual fresh cuts. "Wha-What is this?!" I clawed at my face, pulling at the metal attached to my gem. I stumbled, knocking over something in the small enclosure I seemed to be in. I tripped again, stepping on something as I heard it shatter under my feet. I turned frantically, becoming dizzy until I fell backward, landing on my behind. I yanked the metal again, looking in my hand to see it broken to bits. I threw it down angrily, observing my surroundings. I seemed to be in some sort of building. I figured it was most likely where humans dwelled based on the weird objects cluttering the place. I pushed myself from the ground, deciding to further examine the area. I crossed the threshold, my boots sounding quieter on the softer floor. During my reformation, I seemed to have trashed this room the most. I chuckled to myself, looking at the mess. There was a cushion-like object toppled over, and shards of...gems? I bent down and scooped the fragments into my hand. Were these supposed to be some kind of...decoration? I inwardly cringed, standing up quickly and throwing the shards onto the floor. I hate this planet... I made my way to other parts of the dwelling, continuing my investigation.

*time skip brought to you by Jasper's mess*

(Y/n)'s POV

        You turned the lights off in the bookstore, walking out of the door backward to lock it for the afternoon. No one came by today, but you figured as much since it was a beautiful Saturday. You turned on your heel to begin walking again, the rhythmic feeling of your purse bumping against your thigh almost soothing. You looked straight ahead, delighting in how the sun sparkled on the ocean in the distance ahead of you. I really love this town... You rested your arms behind your back, grasping your wrist in one hand. You walked at a leisurely pace, not in any rush at all. You didn't stop for anything to eat since you still had leftover pizza in the fridge.

        When your feet touched the warm beach sand, you smiled happily, breathing in the salty air. The wind whipped around your head casually, causing a few strands of your hair to fly out of place. You walked up to your door, put the key in the lock, and turned it. You then pushed the door open, only to be met with a pair of glowing amber eyes. You gasped, your reflexes kicking in, giving the intruder a right hand to the face. They staggered back, groaning, and you quickly walked in, shutting the door behind you. You were prepared to finish them in the house to not cause a scene, but it wasn't like you had close neighbors anyway. You spread your feet wide, punching them again with full force in their abdomen, earning another groan from them. You smirked, feeling somewhat cocky when that groan turned into a growl. The noise sounded almost animalistic, throwing you off guard, which gave your attacker the chance to grab you by your throat. You gasped, hands flying to their wrist. Your eyes widened at the sight before you. It was a woman or...what appeared to be a woman. She had unruly white hair falling past her waist, orange skin with various burnt-orange stripes running across it, and she was well built, standing at about six feet tall or more. What shocked you the most about her appearance was her eyes. She had beautiful amber eyes—filled with hatred.

        You continued to struggle, clawing at her arm, attempting to free yourself. She let out a deep chuckle, her shoulders bouncing slightly from the act. "Pathetic. You got lucky with those first few punches, but you cannot even begin to compare to me." Her voice was raspy and deep. You felt your face heat up tremendously despite the situation you were in. You looked her straight in the eye, attempting to intimidate her with the strength you had left. You were losing air, but you noticed something you hadn't before.

        "Th-The gem..." She gave you a confused look, loosening her grip on you slightly.

        "What did you say, waste of matter?" You took a deep breath, still gripping onto her wrist.

        "The gem! On your face...I-I found it on the beach the other day..." She suddenly opened her hand, causing you to collapse to the floor. You took deep gulps of air, coughing and straining to regulate your breathing.

        "So you were the one that brought me into this pitiful excuse for a base. Is this where you reside, human?" You nodded, gripping your chest tightly. I could have died... She scoffed, walking over to the window. "This will have to do until I can come up with another plan."

        "W-Wait! What do you mean by that?"

        "I do not wish to find another place to stay until I come up with another plan to destroy those Crystal Gems when there is a place right here." You looked up at her wildly. The Crystal Gems?...

        "I—you...you can't just stay here! This is my home!" The gem turned her head slightly, smiling devilishly. Her teeth were pearly white and perfect, excluding her incredibly sharp canines.

        "And who is going to make me leave, little human?" Your breath caught in your throat at the tone of her voice, and you blushed profusely.

        "I-I...well...!" The gem looked at you expectantly, but you couldn't find anything clever to say. You closed your mouth and slumped on the floor.

        "Spit it out, pipsqueak," she said mockingly, getting in your face. You flushed from embarrassment, crossing your arms and pouting.

        "W-Well if you're going to stay here then you could at least tell me your name." She tapped her gem, standing up.

        "Well, of course, you would like to know...I do not think my name should even concern that little head of yours." You balled your fists, shaking slightly from frustration. You knew you couldn't beat her, and you didn't want to call the Crystal Gems in fear she might kill you, so what more could you do at that moment. You sighed.

        "Whatever. Don't tell me your name. But clean up this mess you made, because I sure as hell ain't doing it." You then stood to your feet, making your way upstairs.

        "Y-You cannot give me orders human!" You ignored her protests as you entered your room, slamming the door and locking it behind you. Not like a wooden door can hold its own against her anyway...

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
598K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
15.8K 377 14
Y/n.. Everybody knows her as a sister of Destroy.. But why? Will your past come out and who you really are? <Kakegurui> I do not own the chara...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...