Mr. Popular [On-Going]

By KP_UnaH

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 4 - Second Move
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 15 - Upset
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 18 - Almost
Chapter 19 - Yura
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 21 - Clubs
Chapter 22 - President
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 31 - Leave me alone
Chapter 32 - Revelation
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend
Chapter 35 - First Move
Chapter 36 - Second Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings

61 1 0
By KP_UnaH

I am finally baaaaaack! Like I promised, I will try to insert updates here and there whenever I have the time uwuuuuu~

Hope you all enjoy this chapter! ♥

--------------------------

Jihyun's POV

"Jihyuuuuuun~"

With my eyes still closed, I hummed and placed a pillow over my head. I am pretty much awake now after being endlessly called at and the gentle shakes given to me as well. It is just that my body was still aching slightly, mainly my feet, and I was still pretty sleepy.

We stayed up late last night after the fashion show as Yura threw a little party right after. It was so late that I even fell asleep on the car on the way home and woke up to Baekhyun already carrying me to bed.

"You know you didn't have to do that," I told him last night as I covered my face with my hands, slightly embarrassed.

He chuckled softly and replied, "It's fine.. Go ahead and continue your slumber."

And right now he is literally the one waking me up.

"We have school for today, Jihyunnie," Baekhyun continued to coo but I remained silent. "Okay.. Just tell me if you want to stay at home for today, I am sure the teachers would understand your situation."

That made me sit up quickly. I wouldn't let that happen, of course.

I was greeted my Baekhyun's smiling face as soon as I opened my eyes. "There she is. Now get up and take a bath, Missy."

---------

"Good morning, class."

As if we were in a Transformers movie, those who were still standing or in the wrong seats immediately went to theirs. And those who are slouching preened, then altogether we greeted our teacher.

"Before we start everything, I would like to introduce you guys to a new member who would be joining us until the rest of this school year."

A new student? Interesting.

But my brows knitted in confusion when Chanyeol came in instead. But then he reached his hand out towards the open door and in stepped a girl.

Upon realizing who it was, my breath hitched. And I don't even know why.

"Choimin..." I uttered subconsciously, as the said girl walked up beside Chanyeol and the latter even wrapped an arm loosely around her which got me more confused and astounded.

"Everyone, this is Han Choimin. I expect all of you to treat her as you treat the others in this room as well beforehand. Can we all agree with that?"

I wasn't able to respond though majority of the class did. I turned to Baekhyun who was beside me and he was just as surprised. Even the rest of our friends.

My eyes went back to the front where Chanyeol escorted Choimin in her seat which was exactly beside Chanyeol.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable. I am unaware of the reason why I am feeling this way, but something with Choimin just makes my stomach feel all weird.

"Jihyun?"

I snapped out of my trance when Baekhyun called me. I turned to him with a questioning look.

"Are you alright??" he asks, glancing down at my hand.

I looked at it too and mentally slapped myself for not noticing that I was gripping hardly on the pen the whole time.

"Y-Yeah," I answered, trying to pull off a small smile. "My stomach just hurts a bit."

The confusion on his face was immediately washed away and replaced by worry. "What? Do you want me to take you to the clinic and get medicines for you?"

I shook my head. "No need.. I am aware of this type of pain, it will go away later on."

"Ate you sure?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay. But just tell me when things are getting harder to handle, alright?"

This side of him always makes me smile, the way he is so caring. I nodded once again then turned my attention to the front.

The smile on my face slowly vanishes when I my mind was started to cloud with unanswered questions again.

---------

Third Person's POV

The bell rang, signalling it was already lunch time.

Chanyeol propped his hands on his desk, ready to give him an extra push to stand up but the girl sitting beside him held onto his arm a little bit firm which made him halt.

"Can we wait? Until everyone leaves?" Choimin asks him with a really quiet voice, her eyes darted on the table.

Chanyeol went silent for a few seconds before smiling softly towards the girl. "Alright then," he replies, and Choimin looks up at him with a slightly surprised expression.

Then she broke into a small smile as well and thanked him.

The two stayed seated in their seats and watched as the number of students in the classroom slowly decrease.

Chanyeol's friends managed to catch him before getting out, sending him either a questioning or a confused look which Channel only responded with an assuring nod.

Even Jihyun managed to catch this while Baekhyun was linked around her arm.

She also questioned in her mind what the two were still doing, sitting at the back of the room. She cannot help but feel so curious and something made her want to stay just for a little while to see what would happen later on.

But when Chanyeol only nodded at her, she sighed deeply and walked out of the door, shaking her head when Baekhyun asked her what was wrong.

"Let's go," Chanyeol says and stands up, walking across the room with Choimin following right behind him.

Once the two exited the room, Chanyeol frowned as he heard the footsteps aside from him slowly going silent.

He stopped and turned, only to see Choimin walking the opposite way which leads to the academy's rear gate.

"Choimin, where are you going?" he questions which made the letter stop in her tracks.

"Oh... I am going out to have some lunch," she answers, a small smile still on her face.

Channel sighs, shoving his hands to his pockets. "If you're eating out, then I am eating out with you," he stated firmly.

Choimin slightly chuckles, "I am fine, Chanyeol. You should be going with your friends."

"But they are your friends too."

"Before," Choimin replies, her smile still there but the sound of her voice slightly bitter.

Chanyeol was speechless, and just remained staring at the girl who stayed a meter away from him.

"I have no face that I can front to them," she added.

"No," Chanyeol, responded. "It's either you're coming with me, or I am coming with you."

"But why?"

"Because I dragged you into this. I made you come into this school without even asking enough opinions from you," Chanyeol, with his voice starting to raise slightly, answered.

Choimin remained silent for a while, then continued. "Once again... Why?"

"What... What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked back.

"Why do you keep forcing yourself on me like this? Don't get me wrong, it is not that I don't want to because I am really thankful that you still accepted me back after what I did to you," Choimin says. "But.. This is too much, Chanyeol... I just came back and you already started to give me much more than expected. Because all I expected was your apology, but now you gave me the chance of being with you despite knowing that I still love you..."

Chanyeol sighed after a while, he sighed deep.  And decided to take two more steps forward the girl who remained unmoved. "What happened before, like you said, was inevitable," he reiterates. "So it is not any part of how I am treating you right now."

"But why do you treat me this way, Chanyeol?"

Why did he? To be honest, Chanyeol himself cannot answer that question. He doesn't really know what gives him the idea of doing all these.

"You already moved on, Chanyeol," Choimin adds, the bitterness in her tone intensifying. "And I also want some space for myself to start moving on as well."

"But haven't I told you before, I will think about my feelings," Chanyeol said.

"What do you mean 'think about your feelings'? I don't want you to force your feelings when they are already for someone new."

That made the guy subconsciously clench his balled hands. "The feelings.. They don't matter.. They don't matter if she can't even return it."

"Who is she?" Choimin bravely questioned, despite knowing the fact that the answer could most likely destroy her emotional walls.

But his answer was no longer needed when the latter realized who it actually was. The feeling in her gut was strong that it was her, and that made her heart sank.

"It's---"

"It's fine.. I already know who she is."

Chanyeol's brows jumped and he looked at the girl surprisingly. "Y-You do??" he asks in disbelief.

Still with a smile, Choimin nods, making Chanyeol clench his hands harder.

"I-It doesn't matter anymore... She doesn't even know it.." the latter muttered.

Choimin chuckled at this and reached out for the guy's hands. She held them into her own and caressed them gently, slowly raising her eyes from his hands to his eyes.

"Then tell her," she spoke, with confidence.

"I-I can't."

Choimin shot him an unamused look and dropped his hands. She sighs, "And why is that?"

"...I... I will tell you later on," Chanyeol answered instead.

Choimin nods and smiled. "Alright then. I will head of now," she says, turning on her heels and walking back to the path she first took.

Chanyeol could only watch. Though his conscience speaks that he should follow after her, he decided to give her the space she wanted.

He then turned to the other way, shoving his hands back in his pockets as he hung his head low, thinking of the girl mentioned about a while ago.

He had to admit, it gets stronger and stronger everyday. And how he lowkey wants to be wherever she is.

"Damn it," he muttered under his breath, wishing that there was an easy way to alter the feelings he felt.

"If only it were that easy," he thought to himself.

Being lost in his own mind, Chanyeol didn't realize that he was supposed to turn to a corner, nor see Jihyun who came from that corner. Causing them to bump into each other.

"Oh sh---I am so sorry ,"  he apologizes, turning to who he bumped to making his eyes go wide.

"Chanyeol.." Jihyun huffs. "I have been looking all over for you. Where's Choimin?"

"She.. went somewhere else," Chanyeol answers.

With a small frown and slightly tilted head, Justin questions why. Chanyeol just returned a small chuckle and replied with, "I don't really know. Let's just head to lunch, shall we?"

"Alright," Jihyun nods with a small smile.

As they walked, Chanyeol's eyes remained on the girl beside him, which the latter noticed.

Jihyun looked up, slightly confused as she caught him looking at her. "What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?"

Chanyeol nods subtly. "Your smile... It's cute though."

Jihyun's eyes widened at his sudden compliement and was left frozen in spot while Chanyeol went on.

The latter, on the other hand, questioned himself about why he said such thing.

"This isn't normal," Jihyun whispered to herself, her hand travelling up to her chest where her heart started accelerating in an unfamiliar speed.

Chanyeol turns, a slight blush grazes across his cheeks. "What??"

"I-I said wait for me, jerk," Jihyun retorts, running up to his side which only made Chanyeol smirk.

----------------------------

Sorry if it is a bit short. I will try to make the next one longer, but it would probably take ages again to upload hehe.

Anyway,  talk to you all on the next page :>

Love lots!

R.E.T. ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
958K 36.2K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...