My Girlfriend is a Superstar

By secretfan09

Continuation of "Dating a Superstar" (I was thinking that I needed to part from the other story, simply becau... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31.1
31.2
32
33
34
35
36
37
38.1
38.2
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 - finale pt. 1
51 - finale pt. 2
goodbye :))

13

6.1K 88 33
By secretfan09

(wait. trial lang.. haha.. mmm.. i can't seem to go on with the story, mygasssh.. writers block??)

He cleared his throat before speaking again. “Babe?” he softly called.

“mmm?” was all she replied.

He shifted in his seat and covered the mouthpiece on his phone so as not to be heard by his co-workers. “How are you and… Mr. Pretty boy?”

Sarah bit her lip and looked around “Umm. Fine” she answered and shyly went to the corner of the studio where she was filming.

*silence

“Sige babe. Talk to you soon. Eksena ko na kasi eh” she explained “I love you Ge…” she whispered.

“I love you more. I’m hoping to see you soon. I miss you soooooo much Sarah” he said sadly and the phone call ended.

“Why did you lie? Your next scene won’t be for another hour” Richard asked, appearing behind Sarah.

She shrugged her shoulders and started to make her way to her dressing room, ignoring his question. He held her on the arm and forcefully made her look at him.

“I asked you a question princess”

Sarah sighed and look at him in the eyes “Kasi mag-aaway lang kami kung sasagutin ko lahat ng tanong niya. Kasi alam kong magseselos lang siya ulit. Kasi ayoko siyang mag-isip ng kung anu-ano lalo na ngayong hindi pa kami nagkikita. Ngayon… Masaya ka na?” she answered and pushed his hand away from her “Now, Let me go”

Richard smirked and followed Sarah as she walked away from him. “Is he jealous of me?” cockily as he is, he went in front of her and leaned his head to her “Baby…” he huskily called and wiggled his brows at her “I’ve been thinking about you lately”

Sarah stopped him from getting near her by holding unto his chest “Chard please. Stop.” She begged. He held both her arms on his chest and inhaled deeply.

“Do you feel it?” he asked staring at her intently, before she could even respond, Anna walked passed them and gave Sarah a warning look. Sarah dropped her hands on her side, letting him go.

“I’ll see you around” she said and quickly went to Anna’s side. “Don’t.” she stopped Anna from speaking, not wanting to hear what she was about to lecture her again.

It has been 3 months since Sarah started shooting for their movie. 2 of those months, she had not seen Gerald, because he too was busy with his work. She has been spending all those months bearing with the undeniable friction… chemistry… and a whole lot of physics with Richard. She couldn’t understand it, but she just couldn’t stay away from him, even if she wanted to.

“Normal ba to?” she asked herself while staring at the huge mirror in front of her.

“Bakit ganun?!” she screamed making everyone look at her with shock. “Sorry” she mouthed and slouched herself on the mono block seat, massaging her temples.

“Miss Sarah… bakit po kasi hindi niyo na lang imbitahin dito yung boyfriend niyo? Kung yun po yung gumugulo sa inyo…” a staff told her. Sarah smiled and looked at those around her.

“Pwede?” she asked. Though it really wasn’t the one troubling her, maybe, seeing him would make her feel at ease and would take away the unwanted feelings she has for someone else.

“Syempre naman po.” One answered. Sarah nodded and took her phone out ready to compose a message when Richard stepped in her dressing room.

“Princess, pinapatawag tayo ni direk” he said and left. Sarah stared at her phone and then turned to look at Richard’s retreating back. She sighed and looked at her phone once more.

*thinking…

“Maybe some other time…” she told herself and stood up to follow Richard.

Days went on…

“Oh… what’s with the face bro?” Fred asked when he stepped inside Gerald’s office “You look like sh!t” he laughingly added and slumped himself on the couch.

Gerald sighed and leaned his head on his desk. “I miss her” he said and covered his head with both his hands “She hasn’t called me since last night… and I really really miss her!”

Fred laughed and threw Gerald a piece of paper he crumpled from the center table. “Pull yourself together. Someone might see you like this” he said and stood up “Baka kung ano nanaman maisulat tungkol kay Sarah kung may nakakita sayo” he reminded and left Gerald alone.

Gerald sighed and sat straight. “Yeah… he’s right” he whispered and took the papers he needed to read. Just when he was about to start reading, Fred peeked inside.

“Call her” he told him “If she’s not calling you, then maybe she wants you to make the effort. Don’t be Juan tamad waiting for something to happen. Make things happen bro! This is not the Gerald Anderson I used to know…” he continued and went back to his own place.

Gerald clutched his phone inside his pocket. He smiled and nodded. He seemed to be always right, he thought and dialed the number he so long wanted to speak to.

*ring *ring *ring

No answer. He tried again.

*ring *ring

“Babe!” he excitingly yelled upon hearing the other line answer his call. He heard someone giggle and cough from the other line.

“Ge…Si Anna to” she said “Natutulog si Pot… gusto mo bang gisingin ko? Pagod kasi at puyat” she explained. Gerald scratched the back of his head and sighed heavily.

“Hindi na po… ummm… tatawag na lang po ulit ako mamaya” he said feeling defeated “Can you please let her know I called?”

Anna chuckled and looked at Sarah who was sleeping at the corner of the room. “I know she misses you Ge. Baka wala kang gagawin after ng work mo, pwede kang dumalaw dito sa set.” She invited.

In a flash, his energy went up. “Sige po! Opo!”

After giving Gerald the address, their conversation ended. Both decided to surprise Sarah, thus, his visit was kept a secret.

After 5 long hours and an eternity for Gerald. Finally, his shift was done. He called the flower shop from earlier and confirmed the flowers he was about to pick up. He fixed himself and excitingly left his office.

“Where are you going?” Fred asked seeing him rushing his way out the shop.

Gerald grinned and gave him a thumb up. “I’m about to make things happen dude… just like what you said”

Fred raised his right hand to acknowledge his friend and shouted “Good luck!”

At the movie set…

“Ok lang ba talaga ate?” he softly asked, not wanting any attention from the cast and crew. Anna nodded and pulled him to a quiet spot on the area.

“Wait here” she said and left him. Gerald roamed his eyes around and saw big lights, cameras and screens everywhere. He saw how a number of people kept running around, some holding different clothes and some carrying huge plants and props. He saw different artists listening to one female holding a thick set of papers, instantly he knew it was the director. He looked around some more, eager to find the only face he wanted to see… the only face he longed for.

He stopped searching, and smiled at himself at the sight of HER. There she was, standing still amidst all the chaos around her. She looked so calm… so peaceful as she stayed where she was. “She’s at her world… her stage. She’s home here” he told himself as he saw a smile that formed on her lips.

With all the courage he had, he started to approach her. One slow step at a time. He breathed in deeply when he saw her turn to him. Her eyes twinkling with delight. His palms started to sweat upon seeing her perfectly sweet smile, her dimple as cute as ever.

He stopped and held his chest as he saw the wind blowing her hair… her eyes twitched as she tried to look closer.

Gerald grinned from ear to ear and gripped the flowers firmly on his hand. He was about to take another step forward but stopped when he realized she wasn’t looking at him. He turned to his side and saw Richard standing close to him, beaming at Sarah while he was speaking to one of the staff. The two were exchanging meaningful stares while Gerald stood there, seeing everything.

Gerald lowered his head and looked at the flowers he was holding. He clutched it tighter as a tear tried to break loose from his eyes.

“I heard nag date daw sila kahapon…”

The gay person chuckled and slapped his friends arm “Diba may bf yang si Sarah?”

“Oo. Pero, ayun… may nakakita sa kanilang sabay umalis. Ang gwapo naman kasi ni Richard… ang yummy pa! Kahit ako naman, iiwan ko muna asawa ko saglit… pa isang gabi lang sa kanya!”

The gay laughed “Gaga! Pareho lang tayong hopeless sa love life… paanong may asawa ka na? Ano yan? Binayaran mo nanaman? Pinagaaral mo ba? Echosera kang bakla ka!” and both laughed hard.

“Potential asawa mare… eto oh…”

Gerald lifted his head when he felt he was referring to him. He was right, the two were giggling as he laid his sight on them.

“Hi future…” one told him and offered his hand “Can I be your present?”

The other slapped his arm and offered his hand too “ako nga pala si joy…” he introduced and winked at Gerald “Ligaya kapag gabi”

The two laughed while Gerald stayed there… motionless.

“Ay, ano ba tong si kuya. Alam mo gwapo ka sana…”

Gerald looked back at where Sarah was… ignoring the two people flirting with him. He felt a dagger stabbing inside his chest, over and over again as he saw Richard whispering something on Sarah’s ear.

His heart literally stopped beating when he saw her pinch Richard on the side, just like what she used to do with him.

“Hello… kuya?” one person waving his hand on his face. Gerald looked at them painfully and handed the bouquet. The two held the flowers and quarreled on who was to keep them, not noticing that Gerald already left.

“San siya?” Anna asked panting for air.

The two gay men looked at each other and laughed. “Sayo pala yun te… kala namin pwede pa eh!”

Anna shook her head and took the flowers from them “Boyfriend siya ni Pot. Asan siya?”

The two looked at each other with pained expressions on their faces. They weren’t able to answer because Sarah already showed up, all smiles.

“What is it ate? Asan ang surprise ko?” Sarah excitedly asked and checked the card on the bouquet. “From Ge? Pinabibigay niya?” she asked and happily started to read what it said.

“Bro… Tama na yan” Fred reminded, stopping Gerald from chugging down another bottle of beer. “Ano na naman ba kasi problema niyo?” he asked.

Gerald smirked and played with the beer he was holding. “She’s different with him…” he said softly and drank on his bottle. He wiped his mouth before speaking again “She likes him”

Fred scratched the back of his head “Maybe… she’s just…”

“She’s what?”

Fred swallowed hard and took a gulp on his own beer “Naguguluhan?”

*tick *tock… a couple more beers later…

“Pare, enough. Magdridrive ka pa” Fred said and checked his phone.

Gerald slammed the table “Kanina ka pa text ng text jan! Andito akong nagdradrama sayo… tapos yung isip mo nandiyan sa katext mo!”

Again, Fred looked at his phone and wiped off the sweat on his forehead. “Where are you…” he thought and smiled at his friend “Sorry bro… nakikinig naman ako eh…” he apologized.

Gerald sighed and rested his head on his hand on top of the table “I love her bro…” he confessed “ang sakit na makitang nahuhulog siya sa iba…”

*beep

“Damn! Bro, ikaw lang nakakausap kong hindi kumakampi kay Sarah… Kahit saglit lang, makinig ka naman!” Gerald irritatingly demanded.

Fred sighed in relief as he saw someone approaching them.

“Kung naguguluhan siya… puwes ipaparamdam kong ako lang ang para sa kanya! Ipapakita kong kami lang… ako at siya lang!” he drunkenly yelled and was pissed to see Fred chuckling.

“What the hell bro?! Didn’t you hear what I just said?”

Fred tapped his shoulder and pointed at someone behind him. Gerald slowly looked back and was stunned to see her there.

“I’m…” she started and looked around

“sorry…”  

(What do you think?? do I have to rewrite?? argh! haha.. mmm.. thank you po sa magcocomment!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 253 16
AshMatt fanfic
21.3K 1.4K 31
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴
135K 4.7K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
36.6K 1.3K 98
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"