Back to You (An International...

By realhc5

Jenni and Alexia were inseparable. But after leaving Barcelona in 2017, they have not interacted. Alexia doe... More

Hiding It
City Of Love
Head to Head
My Everything
The End
A Job
Nothing Else Matters
Take It Easy
Give Her Time
Nothing Lasts
Your Words
Need Space
Never Doing It
Should Be Fun
Planned This
What Would You Say
I'm Sorry Jenni
Scared
For Good
Freedom
On The Floor
Hurt Your Feelings
When You're Ready
You're Ok
More Than You Know
Biggest Supporter
What's Going On?
Dramatic
Scarred
At Some Point
Not Fair
Make The World Better
Wifed Up
No One's Godmother
Alive
Love Makes Us
Make You A Deal
Know Everything
Honored
Look Up To You
Always Count On
Weird
The Whole Club
Betting
Work Out
In Trouble
Make Decisions
More Stress
Let Us
Really Strong
The Family
Welcome to the World
Connected
Pray
Old and Fragile
Another Chance
All That Matters
Something Else
Got This
Blood or Not
Our Family
Little Brother
Thinking About Them
It's Time
Messed Up
Wait For You
All My Fault
Come Back to Us
Strong
We're Great
It's Great
My Forever
Over The Years
Again
Now Look
Feel Alone
Meet Her
Three
Forever Yours

Always

4.4K 70 3
By realhc5

April 2021

Alexia's POV:

"Come on! We're going to be late!" I sighed. 

Jenni walked in. "I'm here." She yawned.

"You look exhausted."

"And you look beautiful." She smiled. "I'm fine. Let's go." She walked out to the car. 

"Ok." I got in the driver's seat and looked at her. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine." She closed her eyes. "Stop asking."

I shook my head. "Let's go." I drove to the stadium.

We were facing Atleti today in a league match. We got to the stadium and headed out to the field. Jenni just seemed off.

"Is she ok?" Marta asked.

"She says she's fine." I shook my head. "I'm worried though."

"I am too. She doesn't look too good." 

I watched her talk with Leila. "No, she doesn't." 

We sat in the locker room getting ready. I kept looking over at her. 

As we stood in the tunnel I looked at Virginia. She waved and I nodded. 

We headed out to the field and stood ready for the game. I walked near Jenni. "Score a couple of goals." I said. "I like when Lola panics."

Jenni laughed. "For you, I'll score a hat trick." 

I walked away. "For me, you need to be ok." I said to myself. 

Jenni's POV:

I got the ball from Patri and raced forward. I shoot it and Lola couldn't save it. When I ran to celebrate I started to feel a little lightheaded. 

"You ok?" Carmen walked over. "Jenni?" She grabbed my arm.

"I'm fine." I pushed her hand away. I walked back to midfield. 

No one's POV:

"It's 2-0 now! Jenni with her 2nd of the game! There seems to be an issue with her though. Looks like Carmen Menayo is again over to check on Jenni."

Alexia's POV:

"You're not ok."

"Leave me alone!" Jenni pushed Carmen away.

"I got it." I grabbed Carmen. "Jenni? Hey, look at me." I put my hands on her face. "You don't look so good."

"I feel fine." 

"It's just me." I whispered. "Be honest with me Jenni. Please." I noticed the tears in her eyes. "Tell me."

"No." She pushed me away. "I'm fine. Everyone leave me alone." 

She started to walk to midfield when she collapsed. Mariona was close by and caught her, gently laying her on the field. 

"Jenni!" I ran over. "Hey come on. Open your eyes, Jenni." I put my hand on her cheek. 

The trainers ran over. "Alexia back up." I noticed gloved hands on my waist. Lola hugged me while they checked on Jenni. 

"Come on." Lola led me away. "Let them help her." 

 They took her off the field and down the tunnel. She was replaced and we finished the game without her. 

"They took her to the hospital." The trainer said. "She said she felt extremely lightheaded, and just seemed really out of it."

I nodded. We all finished up and headed to the hospital. I stood in the room and saw Jenni. "Don't look at me like that." She sighed.

"I'm going to look at you however I want. What the hell Jenni! You passed out!"

"I'm fine!"

"Really?" I looked around the hospital room. "This is fine? You're killing yourself! You're so upset about your dream. Your dream where you didn't survive the crash and I'm left heartbroken? How do you think THIS makes me feel?" I covered my face. "I know you can't sleep and I'm sorry. But you're not taking care of yourself at all, Jenni and I'm worried about you."

"You don't have to worry about me."

"Yes, I do! Because I love you and I can't lose you! I can't lose the people I love. You need to talk to someone about the crash. You haven't driven a car since and I understand Jenni. I do, you were in a serious crash and you're scared. But you can't keep all these feelings bottled up! It's killing you! Look where you are!"

The doctor came in. "Hello"

"Hi." I shook his hand. "I'm Jenni's girlfriend."

"You're Alexia then. Jenni's been talking a lot about you since she came in." He smiled. "May I speak with you outside?" I nodded. We went out to the hallway. "She was a little bit dehydrated. Clearly showing signs of sleep deprivation."

"She hasn't slept much." I said. "She was in a car accident and it was pretty serious. When she sleeps she wakes up in fear. The dreams she's had? I guess she just doesn't even try to sleep."

He nodded. "I'm going to refer her to a therapist. She can help her deal with the crash. I'm also going to get her some medication for sleep. We're going to keep her for a few more hours. Just until we feel she's well enough to go home."

"We live together so I'll be able to keep an eye on her when she does come home."

"That's great. Look I know you want what's best. Jenni has to want it too. There's something deeper than the crash that is really stuck in her mind. All you can do is just support her. Don't try to push her."

"I understand."

"She has friends?"

"Yeah, a few came after our game today."

He nodded. "They can go in and see her. A few at a time. She needs to know that she has people in her corner."

"Thank you."

We went into the room and sat with her. It was nice to see her laugh, but at some point, we needed to go. 

"Why don't we head out." Virginia said. "Let you get some rest." 

"Ok." Jenni nodded. 

They all said goodbye and left. "Keep me updated." Virginia said. "Ok?"

"Of course." I smiled. "We're going to get her back on track." 

Jenni's POV:

"How are you feeling now?" The doctor asked.

"Better." I nodded. "I didn't even realize how bad it got. Besides being lightheaded, I felt fine." 

"I know." He said. "You get so used to being tired that it just becomes part of you. You don't even know what it feels like to be rested." I nodded. "I'm going to refer you to a friend of mine. She is an excellent therapist. I know about the crash but I feel like there's more to it."

I nodded. "I'll see her. Alexia's right. I was so worried about my dreams I didn't even notice that I was so close to making them a reality. I can't put my loved ones through that." I looked down. "I can't put Alexia through that." I whispered. 

A few more hours and a few more tests, I was cleared to leave and was able to go home. When I got outside, I saw Alexia waiting for me. "You came back."

"I'm here to take you home. Today is day one on the long road."

"Are you with me?"

"I'm with you the whole day." She smiled. "Now get in the car. Mapi and Leila are cooking dinner for us."

"On that note, I think I'll just stay here for the night." 

She laughed. "Vir is supervising."

"That's supposed to make it better?"

"Lola is supervising Vir."

"Still not any better."

"Carmen is supervising all of them."

"There you go. Makes me a little better." I got in the car. 

"Mariana has also been on Facetime with Mapi since the game ended and she's apparently a great cook." 

"Maybe she'll rub off on Mapi." I closed my eyes.

"Go to sleep." She grabbed my hand. "I'll be here the whole time. You're safe." 

"Just hold my hand."

"Always." 

What is the 3rd and final update for today? 

Patri or Daan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 731 13
ALEXIA PUTELLAS LINES WE CROSS | The name Veronica Castellano was known across the world, striking a feeling of inspiration and awe in the sou...
32K 1.1K 60
Anastasia hasn't had the easiest life. A talented footballer who loves deeply and fiercely. Ana and Alexia have been together since 2011, what happen...
365K 9.9K 52
A story about Alexia Putellas having some special connection with FC Barcelonas new therapist. 🏅 #1 Alexia 🏅 #1 woso 🏅 #1 alexiaputellas 🏅 #1 la...
120K 3.5K 80
In 2013 while on loan at Valencia, Leila meets Tatiana. They live very different lives. Sometimes, different can be a good thing.