Ringo Starr Smuts & Maybe Som...

By Malkat1969

Hello sweet Ringo lovers! This ones for you. Hope you all enjoy and remember, I am always open to requests! ❤... More

When I Get Home
Good Morning, Good Morning
Get Well Soon- Part 1 (request)
Get Well Soon-Part 2 (request)
If I Fell (fluff)
I Need You
Happy Birthday Ringo (part 1)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff- Part 2)
Act Naturally
A Beginning
First time
I'm Only Sleeping
Bloody Hell (request)
Get Back
Diamonds, Diamonds (request)
Your Mother Should Know (request)
Eight Days A Week
The Honeymoon (request)
Midnight in Paris (request)
Go to Him (request)
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (request)
All My Loving (request)
Telephone Line (request)
All You Need Is Love (request)
This smut has no storyline, its literally just sex.
You're Going to Lose That Girl (request)
One Night Stand (request)
Dear Emily (a semi-requested short story)
ANNOUNCEMENT
It Don't Come Easy (sort of a request)
Daddy (10k Special!)
With A Little Help From My Friends (Ringo+George Threesome PART 1)
There's a Place (Fall inspired smut)
With A Little Help From My Friends (threesome-part 2)
Good Day Sunshine (John Lennon smut)
In My Life
It Don't Come Easy (Part 2)
Short and Sweet ❤️
As Far As We Can Go (request- 80s Ringo)
Go To Him (Part 2)
Go To Him (Part 3)
Please Please Me (Request)
Go To Him (Halloween Special)
In My Life (part 2)
We Can Work It Out (request)
Every Little Thing (requested)
And I Love Her
Ain't She Sweet (request)
Christmas Time Is Here Again (request)
Have You Seen My Baby (70s Ringo request)
Don't Bother Me (random little fluff)
Only You (And You Alone)
Summer of Love
Three of Us (Fluff)
Honey Don't (Fluff)
Hey Bulldog (Fluff)
I Should Have Known Better (Request)
Easter Sunday (fluff)
Easy for Me (request)
Best Friends Forever
Love in the Castle

❤️ Valentine's Day ❤️ (request)

1.3K 29 36
By Malkat1969

"Wait wait wait, slow down, Cait." Ringo said over the phone, trying to calm me down. "What did you fight about?"

"I don't even know, Rings! Something in him just changed and all of the sudden he said he didn't love me anymore! On Valentine's Day for Christ's sake!" I cried, wiping the tears away as they fell.

"I'm so sorry. If there's anything I can d-"

"Come over."

"What? Now?"

"Yeah."

"Cait it's nearly 11pm."

"Please? I need you..."

There was a brief pause, along with some background noise on Ringo's end of the phone.

"I- alright. Sure. I'll be there in a bit."

I smiled for the first time tonight and hung up the phone, then went back to cuddling my pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A knock at the door startled me awake, though I immediately grinned when I remembered that Ringo was coming over. I quickly hopped off of the couch and met him at the door, smiling as soon as I saw his sweet, boyish face.

"Oh Ringo!" I fell into his arms, which were filled with grocery bags. He immediately dropped them to the ground to hold me tight.

"Baby shhhh, it's okay." He whispered into my hair, leaving a kiss where he spoke. "I'm here."

"What's in those bags?" I giggled against his shirt, pulling back from the hug.

"Oh it's just a breakup kit I've put together. Come with me." He winked, walking into my flat with intent. I giggled and closed the door behind us, then followed him into the kitchen.

He set the bags on top of the dining room table and began taking out the contents.

"What! Ringo, you're amazing!" I nearly cried at the gesture. He'd brought me all of my favorite sweets, along with some magazines, snacks, and soft, fuzzy slippers. He smiled when he saw my reaction.

"Anything for my best friend."

I cringed slightly when he said "best friend." I really wanted to be more than that, but had never expressed my true feelings to him. Of course now that my relationship was over, those feelings were amplifying in my heart.

"Let's sit."

"I'll bring the snacks!" He chimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just can't believe that's happened. You two seemed to fit well together." Ringo shook his head as he brought a handful of crisps to his mouth. I giggled when I watched him chew, getting crumbs everywhere.

"Yeah me either. Maybe he was cheating on me, I dunno?" I shrugged, taking a sip of my tea.

"Anyone who would cheat on you is a bloody fucking lunatic..."

"I know you're just saying that cause you're my friend."

"You know I'm not that shallow, Cait. If I say something, I mean it." He said somewhat aggressively, taking me by surprise.

"Listen Cait, you're absolutely perfect. You might not feel like it right now because of that horrible excuse of a man, but every bit of you is perfection."

"I-I don't know what to say." I felt a riot of butterflies release themselves in the pit of my stomach. Does he really feel that way? Does he really think I'm perfect?

After Ringo's sweet words there was a bit of silence. I don't think either of us really knew what to say.

"Well here's to being alone on Valentine's Day then." I rose my teacup, and Ringo's eyes flashed disappointment.

"We're not alone, we've got each other." He said softly, looking down into his lap.

"You know what I mean, silly." I playfully hit him on the shoulder, and he faked a smile.

"Rings? What's the matter?"

"I-It's nothing." He stuttered, brushing the back of his neck with his palm nervously.

"Tell me!"

"I can't!"

"Why not?"

"Because...I just can't, okay? Take my word for it." Ringo huffed, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Ringo..."

"Please drop it."

"You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Would you quit it!"

I was taken aback, my eyes widening in confusion. I had never seen him so...defensive? It was disheartening.

Noticing my sudden sadness, Ringo quickly pulled me into his arms tightly.

"Oh Cait, I'm so sorry. I- I just..."

It was as if the words were getting caught in his throat, he could barely speak.

"You just what?" I barked impatiently into his chest.

"I'm in love with you, alright?"

My heart soared at his confession, a ten mile wide smile stretching across my lips.

"R-really?" My voice trembled with emotion.

"Of course. For Christ's sake I've been in love with you for years! Do you know how badly it pains me to sit back and watch all these other boys hurt you? If I was in their shoes I would do anything and everything to ensure that you were the happiest woman on planet earth because that's what you bloody deserve."

I peeled myself away from him to look into his eyes. They were gushing with tears, and soon my own were as well.

"Ringo I had no idea..."

"I should have told you." He muttered, brushing away the droplets on his face.

"You told me now! Better late than never!" I grinned, cupping his clean shaven cheeks in my hands.

"Ringo look at me." I demanded.

Bashfully, he looked into my eyes and flashed me that big, sweet smile I loved with all of my heart.

"I love you too." I whispered, feeling my own tears flooding.

"I know it sounds cliché but Ringo I can't even put in to words how much you mean to me. I've wanted you from the very beginning but I felt like I could never compete with all those models and actresses who practically throw themselves at you."

"You really mean that, Cait? Y-you wanted me as well?"

"More than anything! The other night I had a dream that you were sleeping beside me, cuddling me in your arms. It was the best feeling in the world. Then I woke up and you weren't there and all I could think about was how disappointed I was."

"But your breakup? You were so upset about it..."

"I mean yeah of course I was- but I was also relieved because now I'm free to love whoever I want... and Ringo I want to love you."

He smiled and reached around my head, then pulled me in for a long, romantic kiss. The way his tongue caressed mine was exactly how I'd imagined it, but better. I wanted to stay in this magical moment forever.

"Oh baby..." I murmured lustfully against his lips, our foreheads touching one another. "Make love to me...make me feel good."

"It'd be my honor." He cooed, gently pushing me into the couch and climbing on top.

Slowly, he began to grind his pelvis against mine, his erection creating a wonderful friction. I wrapped my arms around his back and clutched onto the fabric of his shirt as he began moving his lips and tongue around my neck.

"Oh Ringo." I cried out, moaning with every thrust of his hips.

Though the dry humping was marvelous, I craved more contact. My need to have him inside of me was urgent, and I desperately began removing his clothing bit by bit.

He began doing the same with mine, and we continued this until both of us were completely nude and vulnerable.

"Wow, you've got the body of a goddess." He flirted, eyeing me up and down. I let out a girlish chuckle and ran my fingertips along his abs.

"You're not so bad yourself."

He blushed and smiled, then settled himself between my legs. I can tell by the primal look in his eyes that he wants nothing more than to fuck me like an animal, but knowing my sweet, tender Ringo- he's going to take it slow.

We both wince with lust when he dips his tip into my heat, coating it with my juices. Looking into each other's eyes, he slides in another couple of inches.

"Ohhh my god." I moan as he finally enters me completely, and my eyes squeeze shut in contentment. He stays completely still for a moment, allowing me to savor our very first time for all that it was worth. Inside I can feel him throbbing, warming up my already heated flesh tenfold. It feels indescribably good, and I want to feel even more.

"Ringo, please make love to me." I plead quietly, and he obliges immediately.

Thrusting gently, he begins rocking in an out of me at a perfectly slow pace. His hot breath coats the skin of my neck as he moans into it, leaving little love bites wherever his teeth land.

"Are you okay, Cait?" He assures, pumping a little faster.

"I...I've never been better." I pant. "I love how you feel inside of me." I can barely speak, arousal possessing every bit of my voice.

"I love being inside of you...it feels wonderful..."

He pulls himself out until just the tip of his member is touching my slit, then pushes back in firmly. I suck in a breath at the new sensation, but quickly realize that I love feeling him hard and deep.

"Keep going." I whimper, biting my lower lip.

"You like that?" He grunts, ramming into me again.

"I love it."

"I love you." He whispers into my ear as he picks up the pace significantly, his hips now snapping into mine wildly. I feel like I can't go on much longer as his thrusts get more intense, more vigorous. I can tell by his shaking that he isn't too far off from bliss either, and I hold him even closer against my body.

"Cait...you're mine baby...say you're mine baby..." he chants, sweat dripping from his pores onto my neck.

"I'm yours...I'll never belong to anyone else."

"That's right baby... I love you...cum with me, love."

To hear those three meaningful words in the heat of our passionate love making made me want to burst into tears. How lucky am I to have such a tender, sweet man to call my own?

"I love you." He repeated himself, slamming into me with intent. Violent thrust after violent thrust, I can feel his body losing control along with my own- and together we come to a pulsing high- my walls clenching onto his member for dear life.

"Oh fuck I'm there." He groans. I can feel each drop of cum empty itself within my heat, coating every wall. I'd never been more satisfied in my life.

"I love you so much. I will never hurt you or leave you. You're mine forever." Ringo promised breathlessly as his head fell into the crook of my neck.

"Oh Ringo...I love you more than you'll ever know." I retorted as tears started to fall from my tired eyes.

After relaxing for a bit with him still inside of me, he rolled off and took me into his arms. Once comfortable, he pulled a blanket over our nude bodies and began rubbing my back tenderly.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my precious love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey-o!

I really hope that didn't suck ass. I wrote it so quickly because I wanted to get it out on time for v-day! It is what it is, lol.

This was requested by the lovely I_am_ringos_girl ! I hope you enjoy it!

PEACE AND LOVE AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...