WE KIDNAPPED ONE DIRECTION

Von pari_hazza

This story is about 5 best friends who kidnap the famous boyband one direction. U need to read the story to f... Mehr

WE KIDNAPPED ONE DIRECTION
OUR BOY BAND
the phone call
OUTING WITH BOYS!!!
PLANNING AND PLOTTING
TEENAGE CONFESSIONS
HARRY AND PARIDHI
ZAYN AND PERRIE
LOUIS AND ELEANOR
LIAM SOPHIA & NIALL STACY
THE SWIMMING POOL
LAST DAY
A SMALL DEDICATION. NOT A CHAPTER
BACK TO AMSTERDAM
BITTER TRUTH
A WEEK MORE
SURPRISE
OUR FIRST ALBUM- "LOVE DRUNK"
THE PARTY
A DAY OFF
SHATTERED
THE UNSPOKEN SPOKEN WORDS
THE LETTER
SORRY SORRY SORRY
HEARTBREAKING INTERVIEW
THE TOUR BUS
LOVE HATE
THE LAST OF EVERYTHING
MOVING ON AND LETTING GO
NEW LOVE
SURPRISE SURPRISE
CONVERSATIONS
THE NIGHT AT NANDOS
SURPRISE FOR PARI BY ***
TOO AUSTRALIA
GETTING PIECES BACK TOGETHER
IT's ALL LOVEY-DOVEY
VAS HAPPENIN???
EPILOGUE
FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE FOR "WE KIDNAPPED 1D"

LETS HAVE FUN NOW?

140 2 0
Von pari_hazza

I KNOW THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED MY STORY. I WAS BUSSY WITH PICTOGRAM THIN IN MY UNIVERSITY. PICTOGRAM WAS BASICALLY A EXHIBITION OF PICS CLICKED. SO... ANYWAYS I AM GONNA POST THREE CHAPTERS TODAY! YAAAAAYYYYYY... I KNOW I MAY HAVE LOST SOME READERS! BUT TRUST ME I WILL UPDATE FREQUENTLY!

ENJOY READING.

~PARIDHI~

*Harry’s point of view.*

“I call for the washroom first” Pari says and within a split of seconds she took her clothes and rushed towards the washroom, she closed the door but the clich sound that comes when we lock the door did not come. I was guessing that she forgot to lock the door in excitement of going to amusement park. A wide grin over took me and undressing myself I went to washroom.

I slid my hands on her waist. She jumped from shock.

“shhhh…. Baby its me harry!” I said

“what the hell are you doing here? And how did you get in? she asked.

“I guess you left the door open for me. perk for me!”I said with a small giggle.

She was about to grab a towel when I turned her my mouth went in an ‘o ’ shape. I saw scars and brusies all over her stomach and a bit of them on her thighs.

“what the hell these scars are?” I asked her with anger and concern in my voice.

“Nothing” she mumbled. We completed our bath and came out. Getting dressed, I guess she was remembering about her past. Suddenly tears started rolling down her eyes.

“why are you crying now?” I asked her for the 10th time. It seemed that she den came to her senses. She started telling me what happened! I was shocked but more angry. I couldn’t believe that this Luke guy was such and evil. I wanted to kill him right now. But Pari needed me right now. I hugged her. She silently cried under my touch. I rubbed circles behind her back, comforting her!

“Harry, Pari are you guys gonna come down or did you guys change the plan?” I hear Louis shouting  from lounge!

“do you wanna go babe?” I asked her.

“Mmmhhhmmmm…. I will go” she said in between her sobs.

“10 minuites Louis. We will be down.” I scream.

“Ouchhh… don’t scream in my ear Haz!” she equally screamed in my ear and breaking the hug. I hear all the guys laughing from downstairs! I didn’t get what was funny there!

She stood up and started applying makeup.

“you don’t need to do that! You look beautiful without make up.”

“I am not doing a heavy makeup Haz. My eyes are red. I don’t want lads to know that I am crying.” She said rolling her eyes!

“ohkay” I mumbled. After 5 minuites I pick her up in bridal style and we went down.

“Look at the lovey-dovey couple!” Zayn says giggling.

“shut up Bradford Bad Boy!” Pari said. I put her down.

“Lets go!” Niall says!

“I am driving” I said grabbing the keys!

“I am sitting beside Haz”  Pari says!

Cool… My angel will be sitting near me. The thought made me smile from ear to ear!

We sit in my car, switch on the radio and we started moving towards amusement park. I don’t know whether others noticed or not! But Pari was very quite throughout the whole ride.

We reached amusement park but Pari was still looking out! I kissed her she snapped from something and gave me a weak smile. We entered in the park. Niall doing her small leprechaun dance.

“Guys am taking Pari somewhere. We will meet you guys in two hour in the parking lot.” I say instantly grabbing Pari’s hand and dragging and not letting boys say anything.

*Pari’s point of view *

Harry was dragging me towards a roller coaster ride.

“No Haz! M not going on that!” I say, my eyes getting wide. I am really scared of roller coasters! I feel like puking it.

“Plzzzz I wanna go! It will be fun! M there to hold you… lets go!” he said pouting his face like a duck! Noone can ignore that fcace. The next moment I was being dragged to that giant roller coaster. It was a week day so there was no crowd!

We sat and I closed my eyes! Before the ride begun harry kissed me. while the roller coaster was going up, I did not feel anything! But as soon as it went down, I felt as if I will loose the grip and fall out of my seat! I started screaming. Harry entwines his left hand with my right hand. I was only praying this ride to get over as soon as possible. After 5 minuites the ride did stop. We came out of that giant disaster. Yes! It’s a disaster for me!

“it was fun…” harry said laughing his heart out! I rolled my eyes…

We were walking around when I saw a game where we had to throw a ring in the stick and get a soft toy.

“ lets play that game…” I asked Harry pointing towards that game! Now I was dragging Harry with me.

“Ohkay…. cool down babe… tell me which toy do you want? ” Harry asks me!

“that one” I pointed towards the lagest teddy bear in the shelf.

“ohkay! can I have the rings?” harry asks the man who was in his late 50’s

“here you go boy!” the man gives Harry 5 rings!

He started throwing ings one by one, but missed all!

He took another set of 5 rings, missing them also!

This sequence continued for like 5 more times!

“you cannot do it!” I said in a sad tone and started walking!

*harry’s point of view*

“I can do it! Sir can I have a set please!” I ask the man. I see Paridhi walking away!

“you’ll not be able to do it harry!” the man said!

“I know sir, I cannot! But I want to show her that for her I will try not once, not twice, not thrice, but again and again to make her happy!” I told the old man with a sad face.

The old man walks towards the shelf and gives me the teddy!

“Here… I am giving you this only because you love her a lot and I can see that!” the old man said. I took some money out of my wallet to give him, but he refused to take it. He told me to consider that teddy as a blessing for both of them.

*Pari’s point of view*

“Pari… Pari…” I hear my name call! I turn around to see harry jogging towards me with the teddy in his hands!

“Yaaayyyy haza… you did it! Thanku soo much!! ”I said him giving him a kiss. He kissed me back!

I pulled away from the kiss.

We started moving towards the lot where the rest of the boys were waiting for us.

“Finally they are here” I hear Liam say!

“Lets go!” Niall says!

We sat in the car and left!

After a 20 mins ride, Liam pulled the car.

“You guys go! I wanna take Pari somewhere!” I hear Harry say!

“what? Aren’t you guys done yet?” Zayn says rolling his eyes!

“shut up Zayn” harry says with gritted teeth! Liam nods.

We sit in the front and Harry drives!

20 mins later! Harry pulled the car again!

“why did we come back harry?” I ask harry, as we were now standing in front of the amusement park which was closed.

“trust me, you will like it!” harry says and blindfolds me.

He pick me up in bridal style. I could feel he made me sit on something hard and cold. He open my blind fold. Since it was dark I couldn’t see anything! I suddenly felt a jerk, lights glowing harry was sitting beside me. I realized that we were on a ferris wheel.

“this is amazing Haz!” I say him

After a few seconds, ferris wheel came to an hault! We were on top from where I could actually see London!

“You know  whats amazing?” before I could answer him I could feel his soft lips on me. I kissed him back. It was a nice kiss.

We pulled away from the kiss. The ferris wheel came down. We got out and went to our house!

“Good night harry” I mumble

“good night love!” harry says. Pulling me closer towards his chest. We sleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

56.4K 596 36
Best of friends... Is that all they're going to be or will they finally be able to hear the screams of their hearts? What would you do if you found o...
166K 4.4K 50
( Major Edits for this book !!!!) Meet Eve and Carly. Two girls that are facing the world together. They both have the same story. Yet, when they try...
495 124 75
This book is an invention of my imagination. It talks about 3 best friends who have a complicated life and find themselves stuck with the one directi...
17.5K 452 25
It's just like your normal bullying and what not story but its in Marcel and Alisha's point of view. Each day you'll see what goes on and how they fe...