IMPERIAL ◼TONY STARK◼

By mikammadi

𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 Audelia Mott... More

𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
SIXTY-NINE
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕩
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕩 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
one hundred nine
PART EIGHT
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty-one
one hundred twenty-two
one hundred twenty-three
one hundred twenty-four
one hundred twenty-five
one hundred twenty-six
one hundred twenty-seven

seventy

5.7K 184 54
By mikammadi

"Let me help you, Dell,"

Audelia let out a sigh, her eyes casting down and Tony stepped up, his back pressing against her's. His hands grabbed the clasp of the necklace around her neck, his fingertips sliding across her skin and sending goosebumps through Deli as the necklace fell into place against her chest.

"Thank you," Deli told the man behind her, smiling at him through the mirror of their bedroom as his hands moved down her sides, outlining the red cocktail dress that clung to her body as another round of shivers ran up and down her spine.

"You're been awfully quiet with me the past three days," Tony spoke, his chin resting on Audelia's shoulder as he looked at her through the mirror.

"We didn't exactly have the best conversation three days ago, Tone-"

"My fault," Audelia raised an eyebrow at the man. "I admit, my fault. Should've known how you felt about Ultron."

"It wasn't just Ultron, Tony," she turned in his grasp to look up at the man she loved. "Back in Sokovia...I saw something in your eyes. You looked...you were in pain, Tony. And I know that look because I had it too. I saw things, I still don't understand what I saw, but I saw them. And I know you saw something too-"

"You died," Tony cut in, staring down at Deli as her jaw grew slack, just staring up at the man that tried so hard to hide his emotions. "I watched you die, then I watched Aurora die. I couldn't do a single thing but watch you both die."

Audelia's hands came up to envelop Tony's face, cupping his cheeks in her hands as his encircled her waist.

"I love you, more than anything in this world," Deli whispered, watching as Tony leaned into her touch just as he always did. "But you have to talk to me, Tony. We've been through too much together to not talk to one another."

"I was going to, but I thought I pushed you too far away with Ultron," that familiar smirk overtook his face once again as his eyes raked over her body. "Then I see you slipping into this lovely red and gold ensemble that looks eerily similar to my suit-"

"Don't read that much into it, it was a gift from Pepper,"

Tony let out a laugh, his stone cold heart melting while just looking into Audelia's eyes before him. He loved this woman with every breath in him, and he'd do anything for her. He always had.

"No more Ultron," Tony told her, smiling slightly as she raised an eyebrow. "I mean it, after that whole debacle three days ago I decided there'd be no more. You and Rora, that's all I'm focusing on."

Audelia couldn't help but smile as she leaned in, bringing Tony's lips to her's like she had always longed to do. 

Tony may have told a bit of a lie, but Audelia didn't need to know that. Besides, him and Bruce hadn't come anywhere close to successfully completing an interface.

"The babysitter is with Aurora in her room, guess it's time we go and greet our guests,"

"Tony Stark late to his own party, nothing new there,"

The common area of Avengers Tower was already packed with people. From the Avengers, to their friends, to former SHIELD agents turned Avengers agents, and even old war heroes, the room was filled to the brim.

Tony had been whisked away immediately by Rhodey, promising to bring him back at some point in the night. Audelia just laughed, immediately getting pulled in an opposite direction by both Sam and Steve, calling for a round at the pool table immediately.

"Just letting you boys know," Audelia commented, spreading chalk on the end of her cue as she sent the boys a smirk. "You're about to get your asses handed to you."

"Doesn't sound like a challenge we can't handle," Steve quipped back with a grin as Sam slammed his hand down on the Captain's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can handle the future Mrs. Stark,"

Audelia only rolled her eyes, allowing the boys to pair up and shoot first. They sank two of their balls, stepping back to let the woman move into place.

"I can't thank you enough for what you found back in Sokovia," Steve spoke as Deli lined up her shot, the ball bouncing off the walls and knocking four of her balls into the pockets as Steve and Sam's eyes widened. "...and Sam and I are going to lose."

Audelia laughed, hitting the white ball and expertly landed the rest of her balls in the pockets.

"It wasn't a problem, Steve. I'll send you anything I find if it's going to help find Buck,"

"Never-mind Buck!" Sam interrupted, eyes wide as he pointed at the pool table. "How the hell did you just win with two shots?"

"Tony and I were invited to a celebration with Niels Feijen last year," she spoke, handing the cue off to Sam and she passed him with a smirk. "he was the 2014 WPA 9-Ball-World Championship winner. Might've taught me some tricks."

The roaring laughter of Steve Rogers could be heard in the background as Audelia blended into the rest of the crowd, mingling with the guests of the celebration party.

She introduced herself to the war heroes that had been invited, making sure to thank them for their service as Thor poured them ale all the way from Asgard as a thank you. She said hello to many of the medical staff under Doctor Cho that had been invited as well.

And just every once and awhile, she'd catch Tony's eye from across the room as he sent her a wink, shivers running down her spine.

"Ms. Motter?"

Audelia waved goodbye to the guest in front of her, turning around to greet the man who had spoken. She tilted her head as she shook hands with him, wondering where she knew that face from.

"That's me. It's nice to meet you, though I'm sorry I don't think I quite know who you are,"

"My name is Jonathan Blair," the man tugged the woman next to him into his side with a smile. "This is my wife, Michelle Blair. You saved my family that night at the Stark Expo."

The night came flashing back to her, remembering the sight of Nathan leaning over the family, closing the wound on a young woman. The little girl, cowering in fear at the sight of it all.

"Oh my goodness, of course!" Deli exclaimed, smiling as she looked between the two. "The young woman that was hurt-"

"That was my younger sister, Emma," Michelle stepped in with a grin. "She's doing fantastic, thanks to Mr. Porter and you that day."

"And the little girl, you're daughter?"

The pair turned, looking behind them.

"Introduce yourself,"

Now just a few years older, the young girl stepped out, looking up at Audelia. The hero smiled, remembering her face from that night as the little girl smiled back. 

"I think you already know my name," Audelia said as the girl laughed. "What's your name?"

"Lydia Blair,"

"Well, where are you from, Lydia Blair?"

"Queens,"

"Very interesting," Deli pointed over toward the living room, where Steve Rogers sat on the couch. "I've got a very good friend over there that's from Brooklyn."

Jonathan and Michelle pulled their daughter back into them as they smiled at the hero standing before them.

"We will never be able to thank you enough for that night," Michelle spoke, sincerity in her eyes. "Without the help of you and Mr. Porter, I don't think we would've survived the night, and I couldn't imagine leaving Emma and Lydia alone in this world."

"You're a hero, Ms. Motter," Jonathan spoke, shaking hands with her once again. "No matter what, please remember that you are all making a difference in this world, a needed difference."

From across the room, as the party guests were beginning to leave and Audelia was saying goodbye to the family she had met so briefly, Tony Stark was leaning against the bar, sipping on his drink as he watched the love of his life with a fond smile.

"Got to say, quite the party you threw," Tony turned, his smile dropping as he noticed Nathan Porter leaning on the counter next to him. "Though I don't expect much else from the infamous Tony Stark."

"So shocking, though I don't remember putting you on the guest list,"

Nathan sighed, holding his hands up in surrender as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Look, Tony, I come in peace. I really do," the man sighed as he took a drink from the bartender. "What Deli said the other day...it kind of made me wake up. I'm Aurora's father, but you're in her life just as much if not more than me. At some point we have to put this bullshit behind us."

Tony stared at the man for a moment before sighing, taking a swig of his drink before setting the empty glass down on the counter.

"This doesn't mean I don't still hate you for being engaged to the love of my life,"

Nathan laughed, downing the last of his drink as well.

"She's with you now, Tony, right where she's always belonged," Nathan confessed. It hurt him to say it, but he knew it was true. Deli always belonged by Tony's side. "Besides, I've got Pepper now. Everyone is right where they need to be."

Tony looked up, locking eyes with Nathan as a mutual understanding passed between them. They didn't have to like one another, but they could respect each other enough. For Deli's sake.

"Hey, lovebirds at the counter!" The quip from Audelia had both men rolling their eyes, her laughter ringing through the now mostly empty room as she took a seat in the living room. "You're missing all the fun, get over here!"

Tony Stark slid into a spot next to Audelia, his arm finding it's way around her while Nathan took a seat next to Maria Hill and Dr. Cho. The Avengers were the last ones left at the party, sitting around, all tipsy from the alcohol as they celebrated together.

"I still call bullshit on this thing!" Clint called out among the laughter, pointing to Mjolnir on the table. "It's a trick."

"Oh no, it's much more than that," the God of Thunder said with a shake of his head as Clint booed him, insisting it was a trick. "Please, be my guest."

Deli and Natasha cheered Clint on as he rose to his feet, accepting the challenge as he stood in front of the hammer.

"Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up," Tony jumped in, getting laughs all around.

Clint gripped onto the hammer as hard as he could, but it wouldn't budge one bit. Tony decided to test his luck, gaining nothing but a head shake from Audelia as he couldn't move it. Instead, he opted for using a portion of his suit instead, Rhodey joining in to help.

"Are you even pulling?"

"Are you on my team?"

"Just represent, pull!"

Bruce took his shot next, trying his hardest but it never budged.

Steve took his shot, a confident smile on his face as he pulled on the hammer. Audelia could've sworn for a second she saw the hammer move just a little, but it must've been her imagination as it stayed in it's place on the table as Steve took his seat.

The room looked to Natasha and Audelia, who laughed together and shook their heads.

"Not a question we need an answer to,"

"All deference to the man who wouldn't be king, but it's rigged," Tony called out as Clint backed him up.

"You bet your ass,"

"Steve, Audelia, he said a bad language word," Maria called out, gaining laughter. Deli rolled her eyes, slapping Tony on the arm.

"I'm not even surprised you told them all,"

"Oh you'll get over it," Tony waved it off, his arm tightening on Audelia. "The handle's imprinted, right? Like a security code. "Whosoever is carrying Thor's fingerprints" is, I think, the literal translation?"

" Yes, well that's, uh, that's a very, very interesting theory. I have a simpler one," Thor rose from his seat, grabbing hold of the hammer and tossing it into the air, only to catch it once more. "You're all not worthy."

A screech rang out over the PA system in the room, everyone covering their ears as the sound barreled off the walls. Everyone looked around at one another, rising to their feet as they tried to figure out what had caused the sound, Tony even checking on his phone the PA system to see that everything was in tack.

The moaning was the first thing they heard.

It wasn't like a human moan. It was mechanical, metal was hitting metal, scrapping against it as it got louder and louder. The team turned slowly to the elevators, seeing a mangled Iron Legion bot standing before them, sparks flying everywhere as it moaned.

All anyone could do was stand and stare in shock.

"Worthy... No... How could you be worthy? You're all killers,"

◼ ◼ ◼

I honestly think I keep putting off updates for this story because the Age of Ultron storyline is just so...slow. Like when it comes to writing it, it's just so slow and it's agonizing sometimes but here we go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 449 43
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 "𝗕𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆" 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀 Alessia Hart lost it all at a young age, she had nothing to hold her down. Until she meet the broken...
382K 13.9K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
13.9K 856 41
Thanos and his kind have been vanquished and the Infinity Stones restored. With the universe finally enjoying some measure of peace, Thor and Dean de...
2.1K 104 22
You are Tony Starks Niece. Growing up having a superhero uncle, made superheros totally not interesting. You are the newest Avenger, but Uncle Tony d...