๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐’ ๐๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†...

By GOONWICK

๐•€ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
Special Chapter

T W E N T Y T W O

30K 2.1K 2.7K
By GOONWICK

800 votes

Not making no more long ass chapters cause that's when y'all be the most inactive I got the key to the streets now

I been said Jade was brown if you don't wanna listen das fine just keep that shit to who? Yoself!😌

February 25th

"India imma put you on what's your type?" Zania looked over at her with a straight face and India stopped eating her ice scream to look to the side. The two knew she was joking but none of the niggas in the room found it funny.

"Brownskin, tall, and verbally abusive." She continued licking the spoon and Zania busted out laughing.

"Word?"

"Yeah word. This white boy at the club be flirting I'll put you on if you want, he got money and shit."

"When she start cuss-" Brian squinted in confusion then cut himself off when he replayed what she said in his head.

"Put who on?" Zeik looked around the room.

"Her."

"Y'all funny ashit stop playing." He waved her off and laughed with Brian.

"What's the joke.."

The door bell buzzed and Brian got up to answer knowing the pizza man needed to be let inside or he needed to go downstairs.

Jade ignored them and scrolled through his phone before running into a video of him and his dad from a few years ago.

A small smile crept up on his face as he went to post it. He still wasn't really ready to talk about it so all he could do for now was reminisce on the few good moments he felt like they had shared.

Liked by 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 smokin on this deon pack...🌚🌚

Liked by 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 thank you for not letting me got all soft and shit but fuck you for being a bad ass parent. Glad you got smoked, sad ian do it #freedem 🦍 💙

"Nigga glad his dad gone. Said free them niggas." Zeik shook his head.

"Free them because he wasn't their parent to kill. You deal with a nigga that crazy then somebody else come take what you had planned you'd be mad as fuck. Like I said free them niggas cause I'm on some other shit." He shrugged.

"Is that supposed to be you sending your condolences?" India looked up from the screen while he laughed at his own caption.

"If he knew I cried he would've called my ass a faggot so imma laugh, it's what he would've wanted." He let out a few more snickers and she just shook her head.

"Grow it out like that again. How old were you right here?"

"Sixteen or seventeen. My shit was laid for real."

Jade looked up from his phone as Lucki walked into the room then looked back down at his phone dismissively. He didn't think he'd have to see her stupid ass ever again then he remembered she was still friends with his acquaintances.

Almost ten years and he still wouldn't admit Zeik was his best friend out loud.

"So grouchy." India leaned into him so she'd resist the urge to ask for a kiss.

"What happened to India having her a hot girl spring?" Lucki teased when she noticed her and Jade boo'd up 'platonically' on the couch.

"One thing I have realized.. that if god don't do it.. it just won't get done. It's gonna take a miracle.. from god."

"I wanna go home." He said lowly.

And I get my lil nigga from his grandparents today, if I felt like smiling one would be on my face right now.

"You still mad about the other day?" Lucki noticed his attitude even though it wasn't directly completely at her. He didn't see why she cared because he always had a damn attitude.

Jade ignored her because she wasn't important enough to talk or respond to. He just ran his hands through his hair that had grown out and leaned back.

India put her hand in his hair and looked at how pretty it was. It was like every curl spiraled perfectly and fell to frame his face. The last time he got more than a line up was in October. He wolfed then just let it grow out.

"I didn't think it was that serious-"

"Stop talking to me."

"Like I said, take shit too personally. I was just sticking up for my friend because the way you talked to her bothered me then you got dis-"

"Just leave him alone. When he says something back you gon get mad so him not responding at all is him trying to be nice." India said quietly, not wanting him to get aggravated. She really just wanted everyone to get along or not speak.

"Crazy how you defended this nigga like he's yours when I stood up for you because he treat you like a doormat. He not even loyal to you and you going hard behind his ass looking dumb!"

Jade pulled his hoodie over his head and slid down in his seat. There was nothin more annoying than snitching ass friends that went and told everything you did, or supposedly did.

He really just stayed out of the way so whatever disloyalty he was showing must've been in an alternate universe.

"Disloyal how? We not even-" India began to speak as Lucki gave her the phone and showed her a video of Jade laid up on some girls bed. He was dressed but asleep by himself with pink comforters and and his hand up his shirt, completely knocked out.

Jade glanced over then closed his eyes to take a deep breath. I hate it here.

"We not together and I keep telling you that.. you keep bringing all this negative shit I don't care about to me and it's annoying." She tossed the phone back and slid away from Jade slickly.

He noticed and pulled her back over. Jade laughed to himself before typing something in his notes and handing her the phone.

That's my cousin the shit even in the caption #lovenothotties🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️'and don't say shit cause this hoe think she funny with her ugly baldheaded ass.

"Boy..." she rolled her eyes and laughed.

Lucki shook her head and he mugged her.

"You really do need to let it go. He wasn't even saying anything Luck.." Zania noticed the tension on her end.

"Thank you." India huffed out.

"First of-"

"Fuck you bitch you's a dickhead stop talking to me before I grind you the fuck up. Obviously niggas don't want you here." He looked to the side.

"Boy the fuck bye. Y'all want me to leave I will, don't need to be no where I ain't wanted and I definitely don't want you."

"You mad cause I got more hair than you?" Jade asked lowly, making everybody bust out laughing at how serious he was.

Lucki took in a deep breath before getting her stuff and walking out, slamming the door as hard as she could when exiting.

They all looked at each other before shrugging except for India who really just felt bad about the entire thing. It wasn't that she didn't like Lucki but the girl continued to overstep when it usually had nothing to do with her.

Brian walked in with pizza a few minutes later and slid it on the counter.

"What I miss?" He noticed the loose swing of the door because she'd slammed it so hard it unscrewed slightly.

"Lucki started with Tana again then obviously lost so she stormed off all mad. If Tyler was here she'd be losin her mind but the bitch at work with Niecy." She laughed texting the girl about what had happened.

Brian and Zeik snapped their heads in her direction and she looked back at them wondering why they were looking at her.

"Y'all still talking?"

"Yeah, we just friends of course." The girl trailed off awkwardly.

"Mhm." That's all they said before turning back away.

"Y'all are so t-" before India could get it out they were disagreeing.

"We not toxic." Brian mumbled knowing it was only a matter of time before his crazy button got stuck in place.

"I'm not being toxic because I ain't even did no wild shit yet. Holding back and trying my best." He nodded. They just looked at each other and laughed knowing that wouldn't last long.

"It's alright bro she think I'm toxic too. What nigga better for you than me or whatever that Jhené bitch said." Jade waved it off.

"You are."

"Can't help it. Shouldn't have let me fuck." He shrugged.

"It's alright because it won't happen again friend." She laughed to herself and he just side eyed her knowing she was lying.

They had stopped having sex but he saw the way she stared and closed her legs when he spoke, the way she blushed and turned her face away when he complimented her, and the way she grew visibly annoyed when other girls approached him in public. They were far from over and he knew that, so he wasn't taking advantage of it and letting her do her on her own time.

The only thing that would make her actually ruin what they had was cheating and she was one hundred percent positive he would cheat and one hundred percent wrong.

Why weren't they together again? That. That and he couldn't give her the security she needed. When she got insecure he just got annoyed and distanced himself instead of working to make her feel better.

He kept forgetting why it was so important for them to not be together at that time and occasionally flirting but she was no help, touching and making small sweet gestures that almost made him feel like they were back on track.

"Why bitches on the gram fighting over me and ian speak to them in months you hate you see it." Zeik shook his head.

"Every time I see some chicken head shit I think of Tracy. Her ass used to piss me off talking about some damn spotting like bitch you on your period or what niggas got shit to do."

"Facts bitches was wildin in high school. Like fuck is a spotting? Better get to sucking or you owe me $3 for the metro."

"Dee." Jade grabbed her arm and looked down at his phone seeing it was four in the afternoon.

"Hm?"

Open up. Make her feel like she's apart of your life, she is. 

"Wanna go out pick Elijah up with me? He's with the funky dog head bitch's parents and I don't wanna go by myself." He suggested before looking down at his phone and checking his messages knowing Serenity was blowing his shit up for no reason.

"Uhh yeah.." she thought about saying no for a second because.. serenity's parents? Then she looked at Jade and swooned. It didn't really matter where he asked to go because nine times out of ten she'd yes to go anywhere with him.

Sometimes she'd have to catch herself and say no because she didn't wanna be too damn in love.

"Come on." He pulled her up with one arm then wrapped it around his shoulder as he began walking out.

"So y'all not saying bye?" Zeik mugged them.

"Byeee." India laughed as Jade continued walking.

His bye was when he stood up and walked his ass out, he didn't feel like talking to anybody but her right then.

"Rude ass." Brian laughed too but Zeik didn't. After all these years he still couldn't get over the fact that the nigga just left when he felt like it and didn't say bye. It also bothered him when Jade ate then left the fork flipped on the opposite side.

Zania stood up to go eat but felt arms wrap around her and hold her in his lap. A small smile crept up on her face and she blushed.

"You good?" Brian asked when he saw her flush face. Maybe he was just used to Zeik's touchy nature and melted into it but she looked like she was about to overheat.

"Y-yeah."

They looked at each other before Zeik moved her and stood up to wash his hands, following behind Brian who was doing the same. Zania yawned and left to go lay down in the room, intending to watch total drama island as she fell asleep.

"Brian..?" she opened her eyes when the door creaked open and they both laid down innocently.

"Hm?" He looked over at her and she placed a simple kiss on his cheek.

They were both really attractive and not just physically. It felt like sex and only sex at first but as they progressed it began feeling more personal. She didn't favor one over the other either.

Zeik kissed at her neck and she turned to lay on her back once more. When she relaxed she felt Brian nip at the skin too, sucking on the skin while the other side received gently open mouthed kisses.

"Open." Brian tapped her thigh and she spread her legs so he could slide her shorts off. A blush spread across her face as she melted into the comforter. 

Zeik pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the side, leaving her beneath them in her underwear.

"You good?" He asked in regards to her damn near complete silence as he kissed down her neck.

"Mhm." Zania was scared of what her voice would sound like if she did speak.

"Words."

"Y-yeah." She said shrugged as they moved away from her and kissed each other. She spaced out for a moment and wondered if this was real, if she was actually this turned from watching two men kiss? Yes.

Yes bitch, yes you are, she laughed at her own thought before reaching over and grabbing two condoms from the nightstand as they continued.

"Five." Brian pulled away from the kiss but Zeik grabbed his face pecking his lips playfully, seeing her only grab two.

"I can only go two so have fun with that." She mumbled knowing the other three wouldn't and couldn't be for her.

She'd accidentally walked in on Jade and India once and it was like the girl was half dead. All she could do was tug at the sheets and make incoherent noises into the comforter and Zania just didn't want that for herself.

"Go ahead." Zeik mumbled against his lips before moving away. He liked watching them more than he thought he would, they were eager to please and often glanced over at him in the middle of whatever he decided he didn't feel like doing wanting a reaction or sign of approval.

It was for fun and there wasn't anything he had laid out that prevented them from doing a certain thing together. Zania pulled him back over and Brian grabbed at the buckle of his jeans despite him distancing himself from whatever they were doing momentarily.

"I'm good." He took his bottom lip in between his teeth as they ignored him.

"Not in the mood anymore?" Brian frowned but kept his hands on his belt.

"Not really. Just realized I'm hungry and I can't fuck on empty stomach. We can just chill for now, I don't wanna have sex every time we get alone because it'll start to feel like just sex." He explained lowly.

"It's not?" Zania raised an eyebrow and they both turned to look at her.

"If it was we wouldn't be kissing you. If it's sex and only sex that's cool I just need to know before I start thinking about taking you serious." Brian sat up.

She wasn't being funny, she'd just never had a real boyfriend better yet two boyfriends. She really did think it was only sex to them even though it felt different for her.

Nia had never felt as sexually free as she wanted to be before this. Not saying they were in love with one another but they definitely liked each other and it was a mutual understanding between Zeik and Brian.

"I like it here or whatever.." she mumbled and fought back the smile creeping up on her cheeks.

"Before I start watching TV and drop the conversation you know I'll kill you if you cheat right?" Zeik asked casually as Brian straddled him and scrollled through Instagram.

Zania laughed but it died down quickly when he didn't say it was a joke.

"You serious?"

"Yeah so make wise decisions." He went to Netflix and turned on total drama island as Brian put the phone down and grabbed at the buckle of his jeans again then looked at Zania.

"We don't have to have sex." Brian muttered before pulling them down and smiling like he'd opened a present.

"Oh? go ahead then." Zeik shrugged and kicked his jeans off, getting comfortable before the girl began kissing and sucking on the skin above the band of his briefs.

-

"You want something to eat before we go?" Jade asked as he got in the car.

"Yeah. I wanna try Doris's." She saw it and tapped her window to point at it, long nails making a clicking noise as he turned.

"You sayin your own order today?" He teased and she shook her head no.

"You keep trying to be funny but I'm not laughing." India rolled her eyes.

"You so backwards."

"How?"

"You suck dick when you bored but too shy to say your order in a drive through make it make sense."

"You give me head but can't open your mouth to communicate make that make sense. You got a real problem don't worry about me." 

"Then I guess you got a dick sucking problem."

"I'll stop then."

"That's what all addicts say." He shrugged.

"Imma pop you in the mouth when I'm ready to fight you back one day. For now imma just act like I don't hear you." She waved him off and looked down at his pants curiously.

"Come on fat ass. Fuck is a Monas Cuisine this shit sound ass." He frowned and got out of the car making his way to her side.

"I don't know I've never really been around Staten Island and it's the first thing I saw." Jade pulled her out of the car and she rolled her eyes at him.

They walked in and his face scrunched up at the smell. His mom worked in restaurants when he was younger and being inside mom and pop stores just freaked him out. The ones she worked out had a distinct mildew smell and he got the same one here.

"Can we go to McDonald's?..." A frown came on face and she busted out laughing at how serious he was.

"McDonald's is gross."

"Wrong."

He was a pescatarian mainly because he didn't like red meat no matter the cut or how you cooked it, nor did he like fried chicken or dark meat. The only meat he ate was chicken nuggets and they had to be from McDonald's.

The smell of meat made him sick, he literally couldn't stomach it. Not that he gave a damn about animals he just had a personal preference

"Just try, if I eat it you have to have just a little bit." She walked up to the counter and looked at the menu.

"What you want?"

"Oxtails and macacheese." India straight faced him when he began laughing at how she pronounced it.

"Bro what..? My fault my fault. Can I get a large oxtail with rice and peas, no plantain, and macacheese." Jade tucked his lips in between his teeth in attempts to not laugh as he gave the lady her order.

He paid, grabbed the bag, then walked out to the car happy to smell fresh air for the first time in ten minutes.

When they got in the car Jade peeked his head in her plate curiously as she stared with her mouth to the side. He grabbed the fork and moved it around curiously before putting it up to his face.

"This don't look like the oxtail my nana make.." he frowned.

"Try it." She looked over awkwardly and he bit the piece of macaroni then chewed slowly before stopping randomly and sucking his teeth.

"Yo.. tell me what is hitting on?" Jade gave her fork back and she bit off of it slowly.

"Heard. Heard that. That shit is ass."

"The birds not even gon come eat bro.." india handed him the plate and he tossed it out of the car door.

"Dub, I wanna run that shit over." Jade slammed it shut genuinely mad that it was that bad.

"Taco Bell?"

"I told you I wanted chicken nuggets.."

"I told you I wanted someone to appreciate, love, and respect me.. about to turn on some Summer Walker.."

"You acting like I didn't do that and ion like that so shut up before you piss me off." He grumbled out before grabbing his phone.

"Because you didn't so you can shut up."

"How?"

"I don't feel like doing this but just know you didn't I don't got no reason to lie. Think I got a nigga and I'm tryna abandon you for or something?"

"Never that. You not dumb."

"I'm real retarded."

"You real suicidal. Trying me at the wrong moment I'll crash this car and kill both of us, you don't wanna be the reason my son grow up without a father."

"Say if you a fine nigga you can slide in my dm, I want a new nigga I am not fuckin with him!" India turned the phone in his direction as she began recording herself and he mugged her before slapped it out of her hand.

"He slapped the phone out my hand!" She grabbed it and he put the camera back on him but but Jade just slapped it down onto the floor of the car again.

"He did that shit again!"

I said Jade was brownskin in chapter one you mfs don't listen and dat is not my fault and y'all can hate on Jade fc all y'all want but my man is not soft y'all got him fucked up!

Never seen somebody throw up gang signs and play guns that got face tats get called soft bye HATER🌚😗 drinking dat hatorade fr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 2.7K 33
"๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ...๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•." ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐——๐— ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ผ...
936K 46K 41
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ. ๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ซ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ...
3.3M 143K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
84.7K 3.5K 12
๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’•'๐’” ๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’, ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’ ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–