Bartra's Sister and Neymar's...

By bartradasilva

The Bartra Siblings... Marc being the oldest one, he's basically taking care of his little sister and even if... More

INTRO-
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Authors Note
Chapter Eight
Another Author's Note.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Author's Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Author's Note. {SORRY!}
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Marc is a father! *Not an update*

Chapter Twenty-Nine

6.1K 180 47
By bartradasilva

Gianna's POV-

"Goodmorning Davi" I yawn.

"Morning Giawna." He whispers.

I sit up and watch as Davi is awkwardly looking around the room. While he looks away, I scoop him up and give him a huge hug. I squeeze his little body as he giggles and laughs.

"What do you wanna do baby?" I ask him.

"Zoo!" He shouts.

"That's until your papai gets home. What else should we do?"

"Planes! Planes!" He yells.

I tilt my head. Planes? Does he want to play with toy airplanes or what? Suddenly, he gets away from arms and slowly climbs out of bed. He runs to a little backpack next to the door. He picks it up and drops all the contents inside. It had a bunch of toy airplanes and little snacks.

"Plaaaaanes." He says pointing the the toy airplanes and to the front of his backpack.

"You want to watch Planes?" I ask.

"Sim."

"Well alrighty then. Let's go downstairs!" I chirped.

We head downstairs and I look for the movie on Netflix. Luckily it was there so Davi sat there, fully mesmerized by the dumb little cartoon planes. While he watched I served him cereal so he can eat.

"Davi, time to eat!" I yelled from the kitchen.

I waited until he walked in. He was moving his head and looking around, the way kids always do when they want something.

"What's wrong Davi Lucca?" I ask.

"I want to eat but I want to watch Planes too..." He frowns.

"How about we take the cereal into the living room?"

"YES!" He says, running back into the living room.

I laugh at this rambunctious kid and pick up our bowls and take them to the living room. We eat and watch the movie. As I watched it turned out to be a pretty decent movie. Davi's eyes were completely glued to the screen though. He didn't even look down at his bowl when he ate. I found it rather funny so I took a picture and sent it to Ney.

Look at your son. The house can be on fire and he wouldn't notice because of the movie!

Is he watching Planes? He's obsessed with that movie. Anyways, practice is ending early so I'll be there in about 45 minutes. Get ready!

After reading the text I cleaned up and washed the dishes. When I come back, the movie had luckily ended. I sat next to Davi and he attacked me with hugs and kisses. I hugged the blonde haired cutie back and we played around for a bit.

"Alright let's go upstairs and get ready."

"Where we going?" he tilted his head.

"You don't remember? We're going to the zoo!"

Right when I finished my sentence, he ran to the stairs. About halfway up he turns around,

"Come on Giawna, we have to get ready for Zoo!" He shouts.

I get up and we run up the stairs. I change into a white tank top and jeans. I paired it that with a dark green Parka, Valentino Camo Flats, and my Black Hermes bag. (Outfit on the side//Made by me. Ayyy lol) I put my hair in a braided bun and applied my make-up. Once I finished, I changed Davi. I put on him a plaid shirt with a grey cardigan over, dark jeans and dark grey Dolce and Gabbana shoes. Davi and I stood in front of the mirror, very pleased with our looks.

I kneeled next to him and hugged him. I took out my phone and we took a ton of mirror selfies. When we were through with everything, I sat on my bed, looking at the pictures while Davi played with his toys. About 10 minutes later, Neymar and Marc show up.

"Honey, I'm homeee!" Neymar yells from down stairs, causing Davi to jump up and follow his dad's voice.

I hear someone running upstairs and it was Marc.

"I'm home." He said, poking his head into my room.

He then disappeared into his room. I finally get up from my bed and grab my bag. I head downstairs to meet Neymar.

"Well don't you look absolutely stunning." He smiled, giving me a sweet kiss.

"Same to you, did you go home and change?" I questioned.

"Nah, I just took extra clothes and showered after practice." He divulged.

"Alright so let's go?" I suggested.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yes sir. Let's go!"

We got into the car and I buckled Davi in. I sat in the passenger's seat and Neymar took his phone out.

"Selfie!" He shouted.

I posed next to him, making sure Davi was visible in the back and he took the picture. We all had our tongues sticking out like Neymar always does. He typed something into his phone and he showed me.

"Indo para o jardim zoológico com meus amores!"

"It says that I'm going to the Zoo with my loves by the way." He added.

I smile and give him a quick kiss before he uploaded it and we drove off.

We parked the car and we walked to the entrance, with Davi holding both of our hands. Right away, people started noticing Neymar. People began taking pictures and asking for autographs but Neymar kindly declined. They even let us in the damn zoo for free!

Anyways, we walked into the enormous zoo and Davi started freaking out over this cute little hat inside the gift shop.

"Quero isso!" He shouted.

So Neymar being the great dad he is, we went inside and he got him the cute little giraffe hat.

"Do you want one?" Neymar laughed.

"I'll wear it if you do." I joked.

"Deal." He said before grabbing two more and paying for them.

I shook my head at him before he handed me my hat. We all put it on and we walked to the first exhibit. Monkeys.

We watched them play as Davi smiled bigger than ever.

"They're playing!" He shouted at us, pointing at 2 monkeys.

I squinted my eyes and I noticed what they were actually doing.

"No Davi they're-" Neymar started saying, before I hit him in the chest.

"You can't tell a kid that these Monkeys are having sex Júnior." I whispered in his ear.

"Let's move on.." He awkwardly says before covering Davi's eyes.

We went to the Hippo exhibit, followed by the Tiger, and Wolf exhibits. When we went to the next one, which was the bears, I began to feel people following us. I tried to shake it off by carrying Davi and talking to him about the bears but I felt really uncomfortable.

When I put him down, I turned around and I noticed about 5 men with large cameras all pointed at us. These people weren't normal zoo-goers or fans, they were freaking paparazzi.

"Have you noticed the paparazzi?" I asked Ney.

"Not until now..." He admitted.

"They're so annoying. They're making me feel so damn uncomfortable." I whined.

"Forget them. Focus on me and your s-Davi." He insisted.

I smiled at his tiny mistake of almost calling Davi my son and gave him a sweet kiss. We walked hand in hand as Davi freely walked in front of us. As we got to different exhibits I took Ney's advice to forget them and I soon felt better and comfortable.

After going to a lot of exhibits, we decided to sit at the food court.

"I'm going to get food and drinks, Want anything?" He asked.

"Water please."

"Alright, I'll be back." He affirmed, taking his son's hand and walking towards the long line.

I awkwardly sat there, watching the people walk by and the paparazzi take a break as well. I took out my phone and face timed Karisa.

"Hello my awesome bestfriend."

"Hey Karisa. What are you doing?"

"Nothing you know just hanging out at home."

"Wait did someone just move next to you? Move your phone over" I demand.

She moves her phone to the wrong side, making it obvious that she's with someone.

"Karisa, I'm serious." I sneered

She pouts and she moves her phone revealing the person next to her.

"MASCHERANO!?" I shout

"Hey Gianna....Are you at a park or something? " He asks.

"I'm at the park with Ney and Davi. And look at this madness." I scoffed, turning the camera to show the paparazzi.

"Are those the paparazzi guys?" Karisa asks.

"Yes. They've followed us everywhere it's crazy!"

"That's what happens when you date a International Soccer star." She jokes.

"Well you're dating one too so HA!"

She starts blushing and Masche gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright well see you guys later. Don't get pregnant Karisa!" I shout, hanging up before she can answer back.

Neymar gets back and he eats his food. We talk a bit while Davi eats he ice cream.

"Don't stain yourself okay?" I tell Davi.

He only nods and dives into his frozen treat.

When we get up, we clean up our mess and move on to the exhibits we still need to see.

"Did they follow us?" I ask Neymar.

He turns around, "Oh yeah.."

I sigh and take his hand as we walk to the last couple of animals. The first one we get to was the Elephant.

I take a picture of it and send it to Marc.

"What are you doing at the zoo?"

A few seconds later he replied back.

"Very funny. Ha. Ha. Ha."

I turn back to the guys and Davi is watching the elephant eat his food while Neymar takes pictures.

"Papai, that's grandma!" He shouted.

"WHAT?" Neymar went wide-eyed.

I laughed at what came out of the little boy's mouth.

"Grandma said grandma looked like an elephant. So there she is." He spoke.

"Wait which grandma told you that?" Neymar asked.

"Avó Nadine."

"Oh, well don't say that about your grandma okay? Avó Nadine was just joking."

Davi just nodded and continued attentively watching the elephants.

"I can't believe he just said that." Neymar laughed.

Finally, we skipped to the last and most anticipated one, the Giraffes. We got there and we watched them for a bit. Davi was extremely fascinated by their height and long necks. While we stood there, the zookeeper came to us and asked if we would like to feed them. Of course, we said yes so we were each handed a couple of leafs.

First Davi went and he was extremely happy and excited, before and after. Then I went, making Neymar take a ton of pictures. Neymar went last and he made me take pictures of him too. We spent a little more time in that particular exhibit than in the others due to the fact that Davi loves giraffes. Mainly because he said they remind him of his new "Uncle Marc" and "Uncle Piqué".

We finally decided to leave, so we walked back towards the exit. When we got out, the paparazzi finally started getting in our faces and being obnoxious. I held onto Ney's free hand as he held Davi in the other.

We hurriedly got into the car and left the damn zoo.

Instead of going to my house, I decided to stay over at Ney's house. We got home and Davi was already out cold.

"He got tired from all the walking." Neymar said as he carried him inside the house and up to his room.

"I think I'm about to fall asleep like he did." I say, falling back onto the couch.

A few minutes later, Ney came back.

"Movie?" he asked.

I nodded and he put in the movie. He sat on the couch and I laid my head on his lap. The movie was interesting but not even half way, I felt my eyelids getting heavier by the minute. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Neymar playing with my hair.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Apologize for the shitty chapter! I've had writers block for this story so that's why it's lame and that's why I took long on uploading. Nothing happened ya know. Just a cute little family day. ((Still have a bit of writers block but I'll survive lol))

Alright, I hope you guys are enjoying this story!

Vote/Comment!

Check out my other book!

Football / Soccer Imagines (Just go on my profile and find it! + I'm also taking request for imagines!)

AND CONGRATS TO MY KING, LIONEL ANDRES MESSI FOR BREAKING ZARRA'S RECORD FOR MOST GOALS IN LA LIGA. SO PROUD OF HIM AND OF MY TEAM FOR HAVING A GREAT GAME AGAINST SEVILLA THIS WEEKEND. ((Jordi's auto goal still makes me laugh lmao))

---

Also, PRAY FOR MEXICO.

You guys may or may have not heard about everything that is happening in Mexico right now and if you haven't, let me just tell you.

43 students were kidnapped and (most likely) killed by the Mexican government/drug cartels due to the fact that they were all going to some type of PEACEFUL protest.

Just like that these innocent souls were taken off the streets and killed. That's 43 families who lost a son/daughter/cousin etc. and it's not okay. A lot of people are so quick to care about Ferguson but they don't give a shit about what's happening in Mexico. All I ask from you is that you not only pray for the families of the 43 students but also for the whole country because things are looking pretty bad right now. I may not live there, shit I wasn't even born there but I am Mexican and I have some family members over there.

"Si no hay justicia para el pueblo, no haya justicia para el gobierno!" -Emiliano Zapata

#AccionGlobalAyotzinapa

#HoyDueleSerMexicano

And if you happen to live in Mexico and you're reading this, Les mando in gran abrazo y ojala todo esto se mejore. Que dios los acompañe y los cuide siempre!

((sorry for the long note thing lol))

GOODNIGHT CUTIES. 💕

P.S - No chapters have been edited / have had major edits made! Sorry for the errors!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.3K 25
Artemis da Silva Santos Bartra is a rebellious teenager. She's known as the 'Crazy Bartra' sibling. She was sent to Brazil for almost five years but...
103K 947 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...
8.3K 70 23
꒰⏰꒱ :: discontinued ᜊ 🌩️ ΛšΛ–βΊ Κšβ‚ŠΛšβ€§ This book has a special place in my heart, the passion with Football, the love i still have for it will never be...
97.7K 2K 14
When Barcelona refuses to hire her due to her gender, Eleanor PiquΓ© is determined to make them regret their decision. Even if it means leaving her br...