Be With Me

By SpiritualBahar

James and Rafaela fell in love while he was dating her best friend. Despite trying to resist, the couple sucu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 91

505 25 11
By SpiritualBahar

James took her to the most luxurious hotel in town. Rafaela got out of the car and couldn't hold a giggle looking at the building. It almost looked as an old palace rebuilt to be a notorious hotel. The huge Victorian building imposed some respect and was very distinct from the other building in the same street. It was more like a European building style, but that was a characteristic of San Francisco. That detail also distinguished San Francisco from all other American cities.

"It didn't have to be somewhere like this." She laughed.

"If we have to be forced out of our own house, then let us be at the best place of all." He grinned. James held her hand.

A man in red jacket and black trousers came to receive them. "Good evening." He greeted them with a light bow.

Then, he took their bags off the trunk of their car while another, with the same suit, almost reminding them of doormen in London, parked the car.

"Wait here while I do the check-in." James said leaving.

Instead of appreciating the decoration of the lobby, which was absolutely wonderful. She decided to forget all about the crystal lights and high marble ceiling to scrutinize her husband's rear. Rafaela loved those black old jeans on him. She smiled while adoring his physics from that far. When he turned around to join her, she shot him a smile.

"What?" He asked when he got near her, not understanding her smile.

"Oh Mister..." She whispered at him in his ear. James cocked an eyebrow surprised with her mood. Rafaela rested a hand on his chest and pecked his lips. "...I want to do nasty things with you indeed." She said and James began to laugh.

"Nasty things with caution." He said kissing her cheek while walking up to the elevators.

"Well, yes... this belly doesn't let us use much of our imagination."

While waiting, James surrounded her neck with his arm and then kissed her cheek and then her neck.

"Behave!" She poked his arm joking.

"I am behaving!" He said looking all innocent at her.

Finally the elevator got there, and they got inside. When the doors closed he grabbed her again and placed another kiss on her neck. One of his teasing, wet kisses that sent electric shocks all over her body. He knew how to do so with e simple touch of his lips on a special place on her neck.

"I can't wait to have you alone in that penthouse." He growled a bit.

On that growl she felt three things: he was smiling, he was horny and still he was happy. She smiled too, nothing and no one would break them up this time, nothing! They were more united than ever; they were stronger than ever.

As soon as the elevator stopped on their floor, they got out of it fast and opened the door of their newest home, at least until the police tell them it's safe to go back to their real home, until then, the hotel would be their solace. The view from the living room of the suite was amazing, facing the ocean and a cliff on the right side, seagulls flying around, the scenery was perfect. Rafaela looked around it all mesmerized and James watched her.

"Have you seen everything now?" He asked disturbing her attention.

"Why?" She asked. James went to her and held her, kissing her lips after.

"Because you promised me a few things and I want them now." He whispered against her lips and then pecked her again. "You know... the nasty stuff..." He said running the tip of his tongue across her neck. Rafaela couldn't hold a giggle and she felt him guiding her to the room.

"What if I regretted what I said?" She teased but always playing along with his caresses and giving him the same.

"Oh no, you didn't." He said with that sane arrogance of his. "I want you and I am going to have you." He said when their legs bumped on the bed.

"Are you sure?" She teased him again and James rolled his eyes, making her laugh.

"Oh Rafi." He said. "...since when you do not want to have sex with me?" Rafaela tapped his chest and began to laugh loud.

"I can't believe you!" She said out of breath.

"Come on..." He whimpered kissing her neck and she closed her eyes feeling his lips wetting her skin.

Her hands tangled in his hair and she tilted her head back enjoying the traveling lips along her skin. James's hands began to unbutton her shirt and his lips searched for hers. The kiss turned out to be slow but lustful and their tongues entangled in a passionate fight. If he could lay on top of her, he'd lay her down that moment. Hard as he was, he wanted to hump her while she wrapped her legs around him. Instead, he grabbed her hand and took it to his crotch. Then grabbing her wrist, he used her hand rubbing himself. Rafaela smiled against his lips and their eyes locked.

"Having fun with my hand?" She whispered and he let go but she left it there and then squeezed his hard bulge lightly.

"That feels good." James moaned a bit pecking her lips.

"Take off your clothes." She told him straying.

Being pregnant with huge belly killed some of the erotism they could use. They both disposed of their clothes, leaving it all on the floor and then climbed on the bed. James lay down by her side and kissed her again, running his hands over her swollen breasts. Seeing one of his hands weren't enough to grab a whole breast made him chuckle.

"God... these are just so awesome now." He joked against her lips and then softly bite her.

"I know you love them this way."

"How can I not?" James looked down at the boobs and then ran a hand on the left one and then on the right. "They're amazing."

"Come here..." She breathed pulling his head up to her.

Their lips united again, and James turned her around, penetrating her from behind. Gently, softly making her moan at the back of her throat.

"Yes..." She softly said when he began to pump his hips into her in a slow pace. He knew she was more sensitive than usual, so he was caring enough not to hurt her.

"If I hurt you, you say so." He whispered in her ear and then bite her lobe.

"It's feeling good." Rafaela let him know, closing her eyes and enjoying that ride.

The gaps became heavier as the pleasure rose over their bodies. Their soft moans were replaced for louder ones, the sound of their body clasping echoed and the bed thud a little against the wall. The silence was raped with love and sex sounds. Love words lingered in the air as they whispered them to each other. His hand gripped firmly onto her waist; his hips humped her faster.

"Turn around." He asked withdrawing from her.

Rafaela stood on her fours and James kneeled behind her. He knew she loved it that way, soon she'd be begging him for more, would be bawling in ecstasy unable to control her moans. He entered her one more time, feeling her body shudder as he did so. And he prepared her softly again.

"Oh James..." She said between her teeth and he saw her hands gripping onto the sheets. He almost smiled, no, he did smile as he saw so. His hands clutched onto her hips strongly and he wriggled his hips making cry out. "Like that... .hum... fuck..."

"You like this?" He asked a little out of breath, but just as a tease because he knew perfectly well what she liked and how she liked it. He knew her body by heart. He knew all her signs by heart.

"Fuck me harder." She asked feeling herself peaking.

"What is that?" He asked thrusting slower.

Rafaela looked back at him to find him with a fainted smile. His lips so swollen with lust, his eyes so dark and his face flushed. He could be such a tease, she smiled back at him.

"Harder." She told him looking in his eyes and pushing herself onto to him.

"Ask me more." He smiled again and she winced almost feeling physical pain as she wanted to orgasm, and he was delaying it on purpose.

"Fuck me harder, please. Oh please..." She began to move against him, and James closed his eyes feeling his own orgasm forming on the pitch of his stomach.

"Rafi..." He groaned her name clenching his jaw and rushing for it.

His hips took a frantic speed that made her shudder in seconds. Rafaela cried out his name as she came, and he spilt inside of her the next second. After calming a bit down, James withdraw and threw himself on the bed heaving and she rested by his side.

"Want to have dinner?" He asked taking a hand to a strand of her hair.

"Yes, after a shower." She smiled and he couldn't but notice how wonderful she looked after sex.

The way her eyes glitter and the way her cheeks were flushed and her slightly swollen lips would never cease to amaze him. He could stare at her a lifetime and never be tired of that image.

"Stay here." He said kissing her forehead and then getting up.

Rafaela watched him going away naked and then she heard the water running. After a while, James appeared at the door and motioned a hand for her to go, she did so. When Rafaela got inside the bathroom, she found the Jacuzzi full and working. James got inside and then motioned a hand.

"Come." He said winking.

"Great idea." She said sitting between his legs.

She leaned back against his chest and they both closed their eyes just relaxing and letting the bubbling water caress and soften their bodies and rigid muscles. His hands traveled along her skin in soft massages and then he paused on her belly and caressed her there over and over again, making her smile.

"Are you feeling her kicking?" Rafaela asked and James giggled a bit.

"Yes. So sweet..." He whispered sweetly in the end. "I already love her so much." James confessed.

Though he didn't have to, the tenderness with which he talked about Ava was already enough for Rafaela to realize that. She knew Ava was going to be extra spoiled, even more than Liam had been.

"I thought you wanted another boy, that you were going to be disappointed it was a girl." Rafaela said.

"Are you kidding me? Girls are so cute. Besides..." James grabbed her shoulders to turned her to him. "A little girl just beautiful as you are..." He kissed the tip of her nose. "Is just too cute. I don't care if it's a boy or a girl. It's my kid..."

"If she looks like you she's going to be gorgeous too." Rafaela said.

"Speaking of beauty... hum... I will have to scare some boys away." He curled an eyebrow and Rafaela began to laugh loud. "I didn't remember that!" He then exclaimed and she laughed even more. "Damn... there will be guys on our door" He said almost outraged.

"We'll have time to think about that." She said in the end kissing his lips.

"I have to buy guns!" He said so serious, she began to laugh again.

"Babe... you're gonna have to let her grow up. It's part of nature..." Rafaela said.

"My ass!" He said loud. "No one is gonna touch my girl!"

"Oh, James..." Rafaela laughed. "Remember what you used to do with me when I was 18?" She loved to terrorize him.

"It's different!" He claimed.

"How different?" She asked back.

He stayed silent for a few seconds, then his lips opened but no words came out. Then he frowned and then a grunt escaped his throat. "It's different, period." He said not finding any explanation.

"It's different because you say so..." Rafaela laughed. He looked too cute for words. She kissed his lips. "Babe... come one... Ava is not even born yet!"

James looked at her. "Rafi... all the things that we used to do when you were 18... I don't want to picture that on my mind right now."

She kissed his lips again laughing really hard. "She's not even born yet, so you don't have to worry about that for quite a few years."

"Jesus... I am really worried now." He laughed too. Rafaela kissed him again. "I don't want to think about a prick getting his hands on MY... " He emphasized it there. "... daughter... EVER!" He finished.

"My skin is beginning to wrinkle; I better get out of here." She said then.

Not going anywhere, they both slid inside pajamas. Rafaela with her purple satin one and James simply in shirt and shorts. Dinner was served on the table of the living room. Though they wanted to have it on the balcony, the wind was gusting cold and it was menacing to rain. They left the curtains opened so they could profit of the view. From time to time the light of a firelight was seen and seagulls were heard as well, and it started to rain.

"It feels cozy." Rafaela commented looking around. In fact it felt like home and not like they were in a hotel.

"I'm glad you like it here honey because we don't know for how long we have to stay."

"James, I am afraid." She said and he put the fork and knife on the plate and grabbed her hand.

"I know princess, but I swear she won't do anything to us. Not this time, I won't let her."

"She's insane babe. I don't know what to expect from her now."

"We can't live in fear Rafi. That's what she wants, to ruin us, to drive us insane and we can't let her win. No matter how hard it is for us. She's done the worse, she's taken Liam from us, what more could she do now?"

Rafaela looked down at her belly and then at James. There were two things Kelly could take away from her that would drive her insane. One she already have, her son, the other was James. She stared at him for a while and then shivered as the thought crossed her mind and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"We'll be fine." He whispered but tears appeared in her eyes. She wouldn't take if anything happened to him. "I promise you we'll be fine."

Rafaela's cell phone rang, and the moment was broken. She cleaned her tears fast and went to pick up the call. She couldn't but notice it was another unidentified number.

"Hello?" She said taking the call but only sounds of cars were heard. "Hello?" She said again and the beep of dead call was heard.

"So?" James asked though he knew what happened and Rafaela simply shook her head. Right after it was the turn of his cell to ring.

"Don't answer it." Rafaela said feeling her heart beating fast, but James went for it. The adrenaline taking care of his body.

"Hello?" He asked already a bit abruptly, like expecting it to be the same as Rafaela and in fact it was. No one answered. James lost his grip. "Listen you son of a bitch, what do you want from us? Uh? We're going to put you in jail Kelly. I swear we will." But the call went dead right after, and he wasn't even sure if she had heard all that he had said. James threw the phone on the couch and cursed loud. "FUCK!" They looked at each other and Rafaela began to cry. James went to her.

"Don't cry..." He breathed holding his wife tight. "It's not good for our little girl."

"I am afraid James." She sobbed.

"I am too." He confessed, and the truth was, James was terrified. He knew Kelly wasn't done. She was far from being done.

Kelly smiled as she put the public phone down. She was succeeding. They were terrified. She adjusted her black hair under her hat and pulled the collars of the jacket up, then crossed the street running.

"I will get you. You, James and your baby! All three of them..." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.3K 42
Cleo met James by accident when her life was dismantling. A failed relationship... the loss of her job and her boredom with her PhD. He offered her...
983 28 19
Cowboy/Western AU. James meets a mechanic and falls in love with him. (Load era Kirk and James)
3.3K 401 24
Stephanie traveled to Los Angeles with her close friend Cliff to attend a concert of his band Trauma. During the event, she met a young man named Jam...
182K 5K 48
As if being secretly in love with her best friend isn't hard enough, when that friend seems destined for fame and fortune, where does that leave Lei...