My Professor's Affair

By Mjsbales

Diana Hawthorne- Big stack bully. Rebel. Daredevil. The way her parents and everyone who knows her defines he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
not an update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not an Update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an Update
Chapter 29
Not an Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
not an update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not an Update
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Not an Update

Chapter 30

8.9K 203 40
By Mjsbales

Stirring from a very satisfying sleep that I never had for a long time, I tried to open my eyes but instead I hug the pillow tighter and inhaled the cinnamon and vanilla scent. I jolt awake in realization as I familiarize myself with my surrounding.

I shot straight up sitting and looked around. Feeling the nausea as I remembered what happened last night.

The moans and whimpers.

Feeling the sweet ache between my legs, letting me know that it wasn't a dream. I wrapped the fluffy blanket tighter on my body.

And as just as I was about to get out of the bed, the bathroom door opened and revealed a very wet Diana with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Goodmorning." She says with a smile.

I blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice.

"Uhm- I already cooked breakfast. I'm just gonna get dressed." She says as she walks towards the walk in closet.

As much as I wanted to grab my discarded clothes, I felt my cheeks flush as I saw my thong ripped apart far away on the floor.

Diana went back, still wrapped in a towel and handed me a silky red robe. "I'm gonna wash your clothes after we eat breakfast."

She then walked back to dress I assume. I let the blanket down and slipped onto the robe. As I was tying it around my waist, she came back and looks like in a rush.

"Yeah, c'mon." She says with another smile.

She gestured for me to walk out first as she opened the door. I stood up and almost winced feeling the raw ache between my legs. I tried not to show it even as I was sitting down on the table.

She immediately took out the plates set it out each in front of us.

"Uhm, I assumed you would like to have coffee." She says as she pointed the coffee pot. I attempted to stand up but she stopped me. "No, I'll be getting it for you."

She took the coffee pot and poured some in my mug. She then opened the dish cover and the smell of bacon and eggs filled the air. My stomach growled in anticipation remembering that I have not ate anything last night. She sat in front of me.

Before I take something for my plate, she immediately put some bacons and egg and looked at me. Squinting my eyes at her she slyly smiled.

I kept quiet as I began eating. She also put some on her plate but she just stared right up at me. My cheeks heat up as I try to ignore her intense gaze.

"Aren't  you going to eat anything?". I say as I looked at her.

She leaned back on her chair and smiled shyly. "I'm not really hungry."

"Suit yourself." I say as I took another piece of bacon. She giggled and I looked at her once again. "What?".

"Nothing. It's-- I didn't expect you actually eat high cholesterol foods. I actually made some side salad." She says as she opened another plastic ware.

I glared at her, "I'm not a health nut." I say but I took some salad and put it in my plate.

"Right." She says and she laughs.

I tried so hard not to pout as I continued eating. "You should eat something Miss Hawthorne. As I remember well, you have a medicine to take."

"We're back at 'Miss Hawthorne' thing after what happened." She says and I looked at her as I put my utensils down.

I took a deep breath and stared at her.

"We should talk about it." I say.

"Of course we should." She nodded.

I took the mug and sipped my coffee. I saw the tissue on the counter island and as I attempted to stand up to get it she beat me to it and handed the box to me. I dabbed my lips and frowned at her as she sat back down.

"Are you being chivalrous or-". I start to say as she looked at me but she cut me off.

"That and  I don't want you walking out and saying you regret it." She says with a shrug.

I took another deep breath, "I'm wearing nothing but a robe and you're afraid that I will walk out with these?". I say.

"I don't trust the way you think Professor." She says with a shrug.

"Miss Hawthorne-".

"I want you." She looked at me straight in the eyes. "When I first saw you, I so fucking hated you. I want to slap you and kiss the hell out of you at the same time. You were such a bitch. But now that I have a taste of you, I don't know if I will ever stop."

My breath caught in my throat.

"I want you so much Professor Clements. I love sleeping next to you but I barely slept a wink. It took lots of energy not to ravish you in your sleep."

I feel my cheeks heat up once again.

"Miss Hawthorne-".

"Don't tell me it was just a one time thing." She as she squinted her eyes at me.

I don't want to think. Her possessiveness makes my body heat up and even though the ache between my legs makes me uncomfortable, I feel the wetness pooling inside of me hearing her say those words.

"I don't take relationships." I say and she just stared at me. "First, I am okay being alone. I don't need exclusiveness. Second, I am your Professor. Third, I am your Doctor. Fourth, you're eighteen. I'm turning thirty-six. That's almost two decades."

"That first, we can arrange that. The second, I will not tell a soul in the university. The third, it's just gonna be for a  month only. The fourth- is that all you got?". She says as if  all I said was nothing.

"As I said, I don't want any relationship."

"I'm not asking for one. But I don't share well with others, Professor. I need exclusivity." She says as if she haven't heard the first thing I said.

"I have my rules-".

"Then we can discuss those rules. Don't tell me you don't want me again after last night." She as she leaned forward staring straight into my eyes.

The throbbing need between my legs wickedly spill out the wetness from inside of me, I can feel it trickling to my thighs.

"I---".

"Tell me your rules. I will do my best to adhere them." She says with determination.

"You can get anybody you want-".

"I don't want them. I only want you." She says. "Now tell me your rules."

Her blazing gray eyes full of determination and it never passed me the lust burning in them as she continues to stare at me.

"I don't want anybody to know. Even your friends. You will not ask me of what I do, I will not ask you about yours. You will not call me, text me randomly. No dinners, no dates. We will be as Professor student inside the classroom and in the University and in the public. But I can't be your Doctor anymore. I'm not going to accept anything from your mother as a payment for this whole month contract. I will still fulfill her request that I will check on you and help you. Sex would be Monday and Friday only."

"Is that it?". She says as she leans back on her chair.

"No exclusivity."

"I don't like the 'no exclusivity'."

"That's part of my rule. If you don't like it," I stood up, "Then there's no point discussing it."

"Fine!". She also stood up and stood in front of me. I never realized that she is few inches taller of me because I am not wearing my Loubotins.

"That's what my rules are. And no sleeping over like this. This is just one time." I say as I stepped back because her cinnamon smell is invading my senses.

My heart was beating out of my chest as she stepped forward again. Everytime she steps towards me, I step back. As my back hit the counter, she smirks and stepped closer, dangerously leaning towards me as she invades my personal space.

"What are you doing?". I said trying to stop my voice from shaking.

"Your rule Professor." She says as she moved close to my ear. "What day is it?".

I whimpered as she bit my earlobe gently while caressing my right cheek. "Isn't it, Monday?". She drawled and I gasped feeling her right hand cup my breast inside the open robe.

How and when did she untangled the tie?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Oh God, yes!". I breathlessly say as she sucked my clit between her lips. My back arched as I felt her apply the pressure inside me using her two fingers. "Oh fuck!".

"That's so sexy." She says she looks up to me. "Say it again." She demands.

"What?". She curled her fingers inside me and I almost drool of pleasure.

"Say fuck again." She smirks as she continues to finger me.

"What-fuck yes!". I groaned as she pressed her thumb on my clit. Before I could complain when she removed her hand, she spreads my leg wider and I gasped as I felt her shaft buried inside me.

"You're so fucking sexy Professor." She says as she rams into me.

"Ah-ah-ah fuck yes!". I say as she rubbed my clit again using her thumb. "Im gonna cum." I say and she speeds up, as soon as she encircled her left arm around my waist and put me on top, straddling her while she's still buried deep inside me, I started cumming.

"Oh yesss". I hissed as I throw my head back. She sat up holding me but still continues to move.

She licked my left nipple and put it between her lips. I felt another flood of desire as she sucked and bite it. Alternating using teeth and lips. Without another warning, I came again, making my legs shake in the process.

I panted as she lifts me again, turning me over on my hands and knees then slammed back inside me in one hard and swift thrust.

"Yes! Right there!". I screamed as grabbed a pillow and bit it. "Oh shit! That feels so good..." I moaned and started to slam my hips back, meeting her thrusts.

"Shit you're so perfect, I'm gonna cum." She says as she grips my hips and moves faster. My pussy is aching and feeling her hard shaft hitting my hit spot so good in this position, I shrieked as she buried herself so deep that I thought I must've passed out for a second, I came and my legs gave out.

One hard thrust again, I felt her emptying herself inside me, I groaned and bit my lip, stopping myself before I blurt out how good it feels.

After maybe a few minutes, she pulled out and before I could respond, she carried me and took me to the bathroom, putting me down on the bathtub. As I felt the cold tile on my back, I closed my eyes. The hot and slick wetness between my legs trickles down.

"I'm gonna run you a hot bath." She says and I open my eyes, finding her covered with a black robe. She then dropped to her knees in front of me and reached for the knob. I almost moaned as I felt the warm water slowly fill the tub. She pecked my lips and stood up once again. Once the water is good enough to my liking, I turned the faucet to stop.

I closed my eyes again and inhaled the sweet aroma of apples as she poured the bath bombs.

"I'll leave you alone to take a bath, okay?". She say as she turns off the light. As I opened my eyes, I was met by the sensual glow of also apple scented candles.

I saw a sponge on the corner and I grabbed it, started to bath myself of it.

After I scrubbed myself, I leaned back again, feeling the soreness of my body and the strained muscles relax, I closed my eyes. Letting the sweet smell of apples calm my senses, I didn't realize I drifted off to sleep.

I didn't know how long I had stayed in that position but I opened my eyes when I felt the water being drained out. Then I felt I was being wrapped in a towel and  being lifted out of the tub.

I hugged her neck as she carried me bride style and put me back down on the bed.

"I'm gonna need to dry your hair." She says as she wipe my wet body with another fresh towels after that, she covers me with her blanket.

I never sleep with my hair wet but I was so tired and just want to leave everything as it is. I lost count how many times we fucked and I don't even know what time it is.

I heard the blower and my hair being tugged. "I guess the 'no sleeping over' does not apply now." She says and I can sense that she is smiling.

I just groaned and even though the blower is loud, I feel myself drifting off to dreamland again.

=*=*=*=**=*÷*÷*÷**÷*÷*÷*÷*÷*÷*÷*=*=*=*

♥️

Sooooo. Comment anything you want. Thank me for giving you guys another chapter to fib. I thank those people who continues to support this story even though there are some grammar lapses and puzzling scenarios. Well, and of course the g!p twist. Those who didn't liked it, I'm writing a pure L story which I know you guys will also support. I'm gonna try to upload it by next week. Thank yoh for those people who personally messages me and thank you for 30k reads! Please follow me so I will be encouraged enough to continue with this.

Love y'all,
Mj

🖤🥀🙌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 63.3K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
116K 2.2K 15
Highest ranking: #1 in gxg #2 in break #10 in high [[fyi I was 12/13 when i wr...
242K 8.4K 71
Eli Torres just wants to go through her last two years of high school without making any real connections. She's convinced herself that she's moved o...
21.3K 875 40
❤️ Sequel to Loving Ms. Winters ❤️ *** With Blair now out of high school and planning her book release it would seem that everything is finally comin...