Courier Six Wild Adventures I...

By epicscott1

Courier Six gets transported to the DC Universe by an experiment that went wrong from the Think Tank. Now Six... More

Old Courier Six
Wasteland No more
The scene of the crime
Come fly with me
Outlaw
New ID
A Red hood and A Bat
Royal Blood
Royal Blood Part 2
Back To Gotham
A chaotic night
Seeing more of the world
A Golden Hero
UFO and More Lizards
Relaxing in Texas
Blackbeard Sword
Vegas
Red Hood vs. Courier Six Round 2
A New Job
Deathstroke
Good cop and Bad cop
Magic and a whole lots of bullets
Magic and a whole lots of bullets part 2
Magic and a whole lots of bullets part 3
Happy 10th Anniversary Fallout New Vegas
Blood, Snow, and tests
Blood, Snow, and tests part 2
Final Author Note
It's here

Your A Dummy

3.5K 73 19
By epicscott1

(Author note: Dorothy Smith aka Outlaw is my character)

Six and Dorothy come to their new home: a two-bedroom apartment with three closets, one bathroom, a kitchen, an outside balcony, a living room, and a dining room. The apartment is full of furniture already.

"Where did you even find this place, Outlaw?" said Six

"It used to belong to the ex-federal worker, who is renting the apartment as he stays in his new house outside of Gotham," said Dorothy

Six goes to one of the bedrooms and decides to go to sleep after a long day. On the other hand, Dorothy sat down on the dining room couch, and she pulled out her laptop.

"What did I get myself into," she thought as she looked at the time and date to be midnight and now Sunday. "This is going to be difficult to explain at school about living in another apartment without my dad. But I think I can keep this under wraps for now," Dorothy says as she turns the laptop on "time to see what jobs are there in Gotham and the country." Dorothy looks through different legal and illegal jobs on the web before she heads off to bed.

The next day Dorothy wakes up, she goes to the kitchen to see Six in a white shirt, blue boxer, and his Pip-boy while eating a box of sugar bombs with his bare hands.

"I see that you are making yourself at home, Six," said Dorothy

"Yep, and I took a shower that doesn't involve a slight chance of radiation," said Six taking a handful of cereal and eating it

"You do know there are bowls and spoons in the kitchen; you don't have to eat from the box that way?"

"Yeah, but it kinda became a habit of mine to eat cereal like this,"

"Huh, I see that you went shopping as well," Dorothy goes to the fridge and sees different types of food and drinks she has never seen before. Like some weird eggs, steaks of various sizes, fungs, and unusual bottles of sodas called "Nuka Cola," "what is this stuff?"

"Food from my earth I finally can store them in a working fridge,"

"Are they even edible?"

"Yeah, most.. of them,"

Dorothy looked at the inside of the fridge again and closed it "remind me to go grocery shopping for some actual food, Six,"

"Hey, you don't know what your missing out Outlaw death claw omelet is great,"

"Speaking of which, can tell me where did you come from exactly,"

"Later,"

"Later? why not now?"

"First of its long explanation on how I got here and second even longer about the world, I came from and third it's in the middle of the morning,"

"Fine, but can you at least tell me what it is like where you came from,"

"It's crazy and brutal to live in and survive in," Six said seriously.

"Oh,"

Six sighs, "anyway got me a job to do?"

"Have you ever done bounty hunting?"

"Yes, I bounty hunting a couple of times,"

"Good because there was a prison bus break two months back, and a couple of criminals are on the loose with some good money for them either alive or dead,"

"I'm listening,"

"The bounty I got you is worth about 10k."

"Great who the bounty,"

"Two one name Arnold Wesker and another Scarface two mobsters and I even found their location and their hiding out in a warehouse in the industrial part of Gotham," Dorothy grab her laptop from the dining room and shows Six the mug shots of a 34-year-old man with circular glasses and bald with a few remaining hairs on it. He is holding a sign that said, "Arnold Wesker," then Dorothy shows Six images of a shadow with the text "Scarface," under it.

"Good. I'll swing by there at night and get those two,"

"Then you will hand them over to Gotham police to get pay,"

"Got it,"

"Also, you should wear a mask or something to cover your face so that it would make it harder to find you,"

"I got no trouble of not getting caught,"

"All right then, if you excuse me, I have to freshen up and get me something to eat,"

"And I'll be here going through my stuff and I seeing the color Tv again,"

Dorothy shrugs and heads to the bathroom to do her morning routine as Six finishes his box of Sugar bombs.

Later at night, Six goes out to look for the two bounties that Dorothy set him up with early in the day. Six was wearing his courier duster and Ulysses mask. Six made his way to the warehouse without getting noticed by any bystanders. He came to the alleyway across the warehouse with two arm mobsters at the front.

"It's better if I go to the back of the warehouse to get in," Six thought he would sneak by the guard and reach to the back of the warehouse and sneak in.

Six sees the warehouse has many cars and four-armed mobsters; they walk around the warehouse, and Six takes cover behind a wooden crate.

"All I just have to find the two wanted mobsters in the place," Six thought, then he heard the backdoor opening, and there was one other mobster. "Oh, shit,"

The mobster pulled out a pistol and tried to shoot Six. Still, Six managed to grab the gun away from him, but the mobster managed to fire the firearm, alerting the other gangsters in the warehouse, and Six knocked the guard out.

"There goes the quiet way," Six thought. He goes to Pip-boy and undigitized the Trim-beam laser, and goes back to his cover.

The gangsters started to shoot at Six, and the Courier did some work by taking out two of the mobsters. He made it away from his cover to another cover behind a grey sedan.

"You morons better take care of whoever in my warehouse!" shouted a man with a strange Chicago accent from an above floor.

"And that's my bounty," Six thought as he shot two more of the thugs, and one of them turned to ashes.

One of the mobsters see his friend turn to ash "screw this; I'm not going to fight some guy with a fancy laser gun,"

"Same," said the other mobster comes up behind him and the two gangster runs out of the warehouse and Six comes out of his cover

"COWARDS!" scream Six bounty.

Six made his way up to the second floor of the warehouse switching from his Tri-beam to the Ranger Sequoia for some strange reason felt some weird vibe from the gun. Six come up to the second floor and see a man wearing a red vest, white-collar shirt, khaki pants, brown shoes, white socks, and circular glasses, panicking behind a desk.

Six recognize the men to be one of his bounties "Arnold get up time to go back to jail,"

"We're not going anywhere," Arnold gets up with a dummy dress like a 1920s gangster in a white suit and white with a scar over his left eye, and it was holding a small Tommy gun.

"What's with the dummy Arnold?"

"He does l-like to call dummy," said Arnold

"Oh yeah, what do I call him then,"

"You call me Scarface Dummy and you," the dummy hits Arnold on the side of his head, "don't talk to me again,"

"Yes, sir,"

"You can't be serious; a puppet mobster has a bounty," Six still has the gun pointing to Arnold. "Men, this is Davison and Antler all over again," he thought.

"I don't know who you are, you gasmask freak, but I'm thinking of making you into mincemeat for coming here and shooting up the place,"

"God, this is getting annoying; you are a dummy! Not a gangster,"

"Oh no," Arnold mutters.

"That tears it time to die, you bastard,"

Before Scarface could fire at Six goes into his VATS and shoots Scarface in the right eye, and the dummy flies off from Arnold's hands and falls to the first floor and hits the ground.

"No!" Arnold shouts as he tries to go to Scarface, only for Six to grab him by the collar and put the barrel of the gun between Arnold's eyes.

"Come with me, or you'll wish your that dummy because I'm getting sick of this," said Six, not having any of it

"O-okay, just don't hurt me,"

Six and Arnold go down the first floor. Arnold picks up Scarface, who is missing the bottom half and has a gunshot hole in his right eye.

"Lucky *coughs* shot," said Scarface

"I'm getting a headache from this bounty," Six thought, and then he sees a set of car keys on a hook, and he grabs on them to find the key belongs to a white 1970 dodge challenger.

Six had driven a car before when he was back in the wasteland while looking for Benny, where he met a guy who fixed up one of the old world cars, and he taught Six how to drive for exchange of bottle caps and a missile. Six still points the gun at Arnold as he gets him and his dummy into the car's back seat, and Six opens the large door. Six get into the muscle car and drive to the nearest police station on his Pip-boy. Once they got there, Six took his two bounties to the police front desk with a police officer behind it.

"Um can I help you, sir?" said the police officer

"Yes, I would like to get the bounty on him," said Six

The police officer looks behind to see Arnold poster and turns back "where the other guy,"

"You mean the dummy,"

"Yes,"

"Arnold,"

Arnold puts Scarface on the desk, and some of his wooden pieces are falling off.

"All right, then we'll book these two and give you your money,"

"I would appreciate that,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 299 14
Six years have passed since the second battle of Hoover dam, and The Courier had settled down with his friend and companion, Cass. Together they have...
4.6K 233 9
Michael is an avid fan of superheroes and the Marvel universe is a big franchise which houses heroes of various kinds. And now he got the chance to g...
38.5K 707 26
Its just another day for Courier 6 as he is sent by the NCR to investigate a strange anomaly in the mojave wasteland. Unfortunately this job has a no...
53 0 10
After the events of the post credit sequence of Deadpool 2, Deadpool completely messes up the timeline, and chaos ensues. But, when a close friend of...