Wasteland No more

The Courier has been walking around the grassy field that he has been teleported to from Think Tank Teleporter. Nevertheless, more importantly, he went from a 60-year-old man to a young man in his twenties again. The Courier looked around for the second time to get an idea where he could be from his days wandering the wasteland. However, still, everything around him is unfamiliar.

"I have to be somewhere with a lot of fresh, clean water to have all of this grass to grow. It's like no atomic bomb touches this land," Six thought, then he saw a bunch of House Finches flying over him "what were those things? Are they some kinda mutant flying creatures?"

Six kept walking in the field; the sun started to get into his eyes, so he equipped some sunglasses. He kept walking for about half an hour before reaching a road that isn't broken or cracked apart.

"Fixed roads that mean there gotta be a town nearby that could have done this," Six thought.

The Courier walks on the side of the road whistling "By the number," he looks at the pip-boy to see if the error on the map is gone but instead under it "Updating to a new map on new satellite,"

"It's a good thing I got this thing worked on, any satellite that isn't Robco," Six thought.

Then Six see a couple of buildings in the distance; he sighs in relief, and he walks fast toward the buildings. Hoping he can find a person, a super-mutant, a ghoul, or a robot to find out where he is precise. Six finds a town sign that said "Wary" and sees many vehicles leaving or entering the town.

"Wow, I have never seen so many working cars, and they looked brand new and not rusty as hell," Six thought, his stomach grumble. "Maybe this town has something I can get something to eat?"

The Courier finds a diner called "Ricky Kitchen," the Courier walks into the restaurant to see five people in the restaurant. One was a blonde waitress behind the counter looking at her cellphone. The second was an old farmer reading a newspaper on the barstool. The third was the diner cooks in the kitchen, and the other two were high school jocks playing with their straws like swords in the diner booth. All of them didn't notice the Courier. Six takes off his sunglasses, folds his sunglasses on his collar shirt, and he sits at a booth that was next to the old farmer.

"Huh, never seen this much pre-war clothes before, but at least I can ask a few questions while I'm here," Six thought.

Then the diner waitress comes up to Six with a small notepad and a pen in her hands, and she notices Six clothes, especially the SWAT name on it "hello officer, I'm Jen I'll be your waitress what can I get you this morning,"

"Officer?" said Six

"You are a cop with a vest on, aren't you?"

Six decide to roll with being a cop and thinks maybe it'll help him out a bit "yes, I'm a cop; I just got my mind on something else, sorry,"

"That's okay. What can I get you or need more time to look at the menu,"

Six sees a menu on the booth table. He grabs the menu and picked a random food, and showed it to Jen "this,"

"Steak and eggs, I see you keen for the good stuff," Jen wrote down Six orders. "I'll bring it right up," then Jen left the Courier and went into the kitchen.

The Courier turns to the old farmer "excuse me, sir,"

The old farmer put down his paper, "yes, son, can I help you?"

"Do you mind telling me where exactly am,"

"Son, you are in Wray, Colorado,"

"Colorado, I haven't heard anyone say Colorado in a long time," Six thought, "and is there any major faction?" he asks the farmer.