FOOD WARS- MOMO X MALE READER

By ZAKY14

Two different families, one objective in common. The Minatozakis and the Hirais have always been fighting for... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
AUTHOR NOTE

CHAPTER 15

994 44 4
By ZAKY14

KUGA'S POV
It's been around two months since Nayeon decided to live here in Japan, and during this months... Well, everything changed drastically...

Nayeon, being the rich ass she is, has been buying stuff and inviting me to really expensive places... She's seriously determined to make me fall for her, to the point that it is starting to be embarrassing...

And, in another hand... There's Momo. She's colder than the ice... She's seriously rude with me, and avoids talking as much as possible. Of course, she's still following all my instructions to become the best one...

To sump up, I'm being stressed because of this two girls... I seriously don't know what to do... I would like to travel away from them for a time...

-Sana: What's wrong with you? Today is Sunday! (smiles)
-Kuga: I know... (laying at the floor)
-Sana: Aren't you going to enjoy your weekend?
-Kuga: If I step outside, I'll have Nayeon behind me... I'm planning to stay here for the rest of the day...

-Sana: You are seriously lazy... Just because a girl loves you... Tch, you are practically hiding like a coward... (teasing)
-Kuga: Hey, it's not just that she loves me... She wants to marry me, marriage Sana! Do you know how heavy and important is it?!
-Sana: I don't know... I just think that she's trying really hard to make you give her a chance... Maybe you should try... (smiles) By the way, how did you two meet?
-Kuga: It is a long story-
-Sana: Nayeon eonnie said that you kissed... (chuckles)
-Kuga: (drops your phone hitting your face)
-Sana: (laughs) That's a yes I guess... Congrats nii-chan, you have kissed a girl already...
-Kuga: It's not fun, okay? (embarrassed) Don't you have something better to do than bothering me?
-Sana: Yeah, actually I'm gonna meet Momo... I told her to come here since she wants to practice how to prepare that dessert-
-Kuga: Momo is coming?! (panics)
-Sana: Yeah, why are you-
-Kuga: I need to leave I need to-
-Momo: Sana-chan I'm already here~
-Sana: She's here (smiles) we are up here!
-Kuga: No... Don't tell her to come... (face palms)
-Momo: Sana-chan~ (smiles) Kuga-San (serious)
-Sana: Woo! I feel a tense vibe... Let's head to the kitchen (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah, let's go...

Agh... She's so mad... And I don't even know why... As long as I know, I didn't do anything wrong... So I seriously don't understand her mood... Maybe the period?

MOMO'S POV
Tch... He's just laying there at his bed... Why doesn't he meet Nayeon today? They seem to be getting married soon... Seriously, he's so oblivious...

-Sana: You know... Momoring, I'm not good cooking, and my dad is visiting my uncle right now, do you want me to tell my brother-
-Momo: No! I don't need him... (pissed)
-Sana: What's wrong between you two? (confused)
-Momo: Nothing, I can do this alone... So it's okay (smiles)
-Sana: Oh! I have a great idea...im gonna pick up Minari and then we'll hang together... (chuckles)
-Momo: Okay, meanwhile I'll be cooking this... (smiles)
-Sana: Okay~ (smiles)

Sana leaves... And suddenly, everything remains silent... It is starting to send chills all over my body... Somehow, I feel that I'm not alone...

I then stop everything that I'm doing... And then, slowly, I start turning around... And suddenly, there he is!

-Momo: Ahh! (screams)
-Kuga: Ahh! (screams)
-Momo: Why do you scream too?!
-Kuga: Because you first screamed!
-Momo: Because you scared me!

We then look at each other for a moment before crack up laughing... Seriously, we are being really silly...

-Kuga: It's been a while since you last laughed... (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah... Well...
-Kuga: Oh, you are done cooking them? I'm gonna take some! (smiles and starts eating)

-Kuga: Well... Apparently, you have improved a lot... I think that you are starting to have some chances Hirai...(chuckles)

What's with him today? He's acting like... Really soft and nice? And why is he like a kid... Just look at him, now he has all his mouth dirty, can't he be more cautious?

-Momo: Kuga-san...
-Kuga: Hmm? What's up Hirai? I'm gonna eat some more...
-Momo: Well... You have your mouth dirty with some cream... Let me help...

-Momo: You know... You really try to play it cool and act as mature as possible, but with this little things, you make me think that you are just a kid who wants to be a man... (chuckles)
-Kuga: Are you sure you want to dare and say that to me? (chuckles)
-Momo: Just so you know, I'm not scared of you... (smirks)
-Kuga: (takes Momo's hand) Really? I think you should... It depends on me whether you become a chef or not... (smiles)
-Momo: I'm starting to cook exactly how you want... I don't have anything to fear... (smiles proudly)
-Kuga: Great, I'm expecting a lot from you... (smiles)
-Momo: Uhm... How about Nayeon?
-Kuga: What? (confused)
-Momo: What do you expect from her?
-Kuga: I don't understand why are you asking that now...
-Momo: You can't go out with her, okay?
-Kuga: Huh? Why are you the one telling me that?
-Momo: Because I think that you don't have the guts to ignore her and focus on what you are really interested...
-Kuga: You don't know who am I interested in... (chuckles)
-Momo: Sure, you mean that this moments we have are nothing... I know how you are, you just want to plead your father... I think you should start thinking on what you really want... (sighs)
-Kuga: Why are you saying such things now?! (confused)

I then grab his collar and pull him closer, I then get on my feet to try and reach him... And softly, I seal my lips with him...

I know this is bad for both families... But who cares? We've been flirting during the whole school course long... Why don't we bring it a little further?!

I'm tired of pretending, I'm tired of hiding my feelings... We need to be honest with each other so no one results hurted... This is how it has to be...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.4K 30
Everything was perfect at the volleyball club. Everyone was happy. Except Hinata. Ever since Izumi, the new player arrived. He felt replaced. Izumi w...
4.9K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
3.1K 241 28
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...
20.2K 683 24
She doesn't look like the type of person to go out drinking because she wants to and she definitely doesn't look like the type of person to drink for...