CHAPTER 4

JUN'S POV
-Jun: What does it mean that "well"?
-Sana: It means that I'm planning to assist... (avoids eye contact)
-Jun: Say what?! (sighs) You know that it starts our best season, we need to work a lot... We can't miss any worker, all the hands are necessary!
-Sana: But, since you'll be here... I'm not great cooking, and I'm too clumsy to be a waitress... I'm not useful for the restaurant... (smiles)
-Jun: Sana, you are the restaurant's face, do you know how many foreigners come here just because they want to see you?!
-Sana: Hey, my face is not an object, it's not my fault to be pretty (humphs)
-Jun: Aish... Dad is gonna be mad, you know? And this time I won't defend you, plus it is a stupid reason... Just because you want to attend that stupid festival...
-Sana: Noo~ Nii-chan you always help me~ (aegyo)
-Jun: I'm tired of this kind of situations, I'm just gonna worry about me from now on... Bye (heads to your room)

SANA'S POV
What's wrong with him? He was really nice before when I was with Mina and Momo... What the hell is going on?

-Dad: Oh, you are finally back... Where have you been?
-Sana: I... Well... I was...
-Dad: Jun told me that you were with your friends... And you know that I don't like any of you to distract yourself when you need to deal with your responsibilities... If it wasnt because of that boy, how would your brother had carried the bags?
-Sana: I'm sorry dad... I was studying with my friends...
-Dad: Which friends?
-Sana: Momo and Mina... (looking down)
-Dad: Again with our rival's heir? Sana how many times have I told you not to get involved with them?
-Sana: I'm sorry dad...
-Dad: By saying sorry you don't solve anything... Please, make sure to follow what I tell... It is for your well being, you know that I don't want anything but the best for you and your brother...
-Sana: I know dad... (smiles)
-Dad: You know? (smiles) Great, I hope you don't disappoint me in a future... (hugs Sana) And now, make sure to to to sleep as soon as possible, tomorrow you have school...
-Sana: Yeah (smiles)
-Dad: Your brother prepared paella before, if you want some for dinner, you can have it... Good night (smiles)
-Sana: (nods) Good night dad...

Why are they like that? I don't understand the necessity of having that stupid rivalry with Momo's family

Why are they like that? I don't understand the necessity of having that stupid rivalry with Momo's family... I think that both restaurants are good, why would we compete then?

JUN'S POV
I couldn't study because I couldn't focus at all, so I heard the conversation between Sana and dad... Now that I heard him scolding her, I feel bad... I should be more permissive, that's what mom would do if she was still here...

I exit my room and head to the kitchen where Sana is silently eating the paella that I cooked before for Yuto...

-Jun: Hey... (takes a sit)
-Sana: Hey... Can't you sleep? (smiles)
-Jun: Well, I just heard dad scolding you...
-Sana: Ah, it is always like that...
-Jun: Just because you don't want to obey him... (sighs) I guess you are on that age...
-Sana: What are you saying? You are just two years older (chuckles)
-Jun: You are right... Oh, that reminds me, is Mina currently dating someone?
-Sana: (almost choking) Nii-chan, are you alright? Do you have fever?
-Jun: Just answer me already...
-Sana: You are actually interested on one of my friends? (surprised)
-Jun: It is not for me... It's just that I know someone who's dying for her...
-Sana: Ah... (smiles) She's not dating... But she'll assist the festival, just so you know...
-Jun: Do you really want to assist that festival? (serious)
-Sana: Why do you ask so serious?
-Jun: Just answer me...
-Sana: I really want to go... But I know that dad won't allow me to... (looks down)
-Jun: (sighs) You are lucky to have me as your brother, I think that I know how to make it in order you can assist... (smiles)

-Sana: Really?! (excited) How? I mean, you know that it is when we have more customers

-Jun: I'll convince dad to sell our food at the festival as well... And in order to make him trust us, I'll be there as well... (smiles) I'll tell him that this will be our first responsibility... I think he'll like if we find our ways to bring more money... (chuckles)
-Sana: You are seriously smart when you want, nii-chan... (smiles) Thanks, I know you are always helping me...
-Jun: Yes, because you can't do anything by yourself, so you better be thankful for the rest of your life... (teasing)
-Sana: Yah! It is not for that much (pouts)
-Jun: Anyway, look what I have for you... (brings a chocolate dessert)
-Sana: Woah!
-Jun: Dad prepared it before... You can take a bit if you want... (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah, thanks! (smiles) Plus, you know that it helps to study? The chocolate I mean...
-Jun: You can have it... I won't study for today anymore... (smiles) I'm smart enough to pass without studying...
-Sana: Bragger...
-Jun: Anyway, I'm going back to my room... Goodnight (smiles)
-Sana: Goodnight (smiles)

I then head back to my room and turn the lights off in order to go to sleep... I think that I'll be able to pass the exams without any problem...

-Time skip until the next day-

-Sana: Jun! Jun! JUN! Wake up!
-Jun: Yah... Let me sleep... The alarm didn't sound yet...
-Sana: Fire Jun!
-Jun: Fire?! (gets up) Where, where?! What happens?!
-Sana: Hirai's restaurant!
-Jun: Fire?!

I then look outside my window to see the restaurant on fire... How the hell happened this?

-Sana: What are you doing?! Go and help them!
-Jun: But...
-Sana: But what?! Aren't they humans?! Forget about our rivalry for once you idiot! (pissed)

She's right, I have no option... I need to help them because they are humans, I need to forget about our rivalry now!

 I need to help them because they are humans, I need to forget about our rivalry now!