CHAPTER 8

MOMO'S POV
It's been around five months... And this has became a living hell for me... I can't belive that I'm working for our rivals and that I'm just replacing the heir... While he'll become a chef, I'll just have wasted my time here...

-Sana: Momoring, how are you doing? I think you are burning that rice...

-Momo: Oh no! (tries to save the burnt rice) Oh my God... Your father is going to be really mad at me... (sighs) Ugh, this sucks...
-Sana: Don't be that negative (smiles)
-Momo: How wouldn't I? (pouts)
-Sana: Well, think that it just rests a little more than a year for my brother to return back from Spain...
-Momo: That really worries me... (looks down)
-Sana: Why? (confused)
-Momo: I don't know how to face him... I mean, he saved my life but haven't thanked him yet, it's really embarrassing...
-Sana: Don't worry about it, he never talks about that accident... (smiles)
-Momo: You talked with him?
-Sana: Of course, he's my brother... (smiles) We do video calls every Sunday...
-Momo: Ah, I see... (smiles) so he doesn't mention the accident because...?
-Sana: I don't know, he just shows me how he improved with Spanish, and for my surprise, somehow he knows some Korean too...
-Momo: Korean? Why would he learn Korean?
-Sana: I don't know (srughs) But anyway, I need to bring that paella, is it ready?
-Momo: Oh, yeah, take it (smiles)

Okay, so he's doing fine at Spain but he doesn't talk about the accident... I wonder why... Maybe he just wants to forget about that horrible moment where he lost his chance to participate in that tournament against me...

-Mr. Minatozaki: What's with that smell?
-Momo: Oh, Mr. Minatozaki I accidentally burnt rice... I'm really sorry (bows)
-Mr. Minatozaki: Can you please focus on doing your job correctly?! You know you are in debt with us! If it wasn't for my son you would be dead right now! (pissed)
-Momo: I'm really sorry (bows) It won't happen again...
-Mr. Minatozaki: It better be like that... (sighs and leaves)

Damn it... I knew that it would be like that... I knew that he would be really angry... He always reminds me our debt with them... And that makes me really upset... Ugh, sometimes I feel like leaving this work crying...

He doesn't need to be that rude, I already know what his son did... But he could treat me better, I'm already giving my best for this restaurant cooking a food totally different from the one that I'm used to cook...

JUN'S POV
It's been pretty a while since I'm here in Spain, and now I'm moreless able to talk Spanish fluently... This will be really useful in a future...

I'm gonna be able to speak with all our customers... Plus, I'm learning Korean to talk with Nayeon... She's leaving tomorrow... Apparently, his father has some business to do in Buenos Aires... So yeah, today is my last day with her...

-Jun: Yo, Nayeon! (smiles)
-Nayeon: Hey, there... How are you doing? (smiles)
-Jun: Pretty good, today I'm taking a day off (smiles)

 How are you doing? (smiles)-Jun: Pretty good, today I'm taking a day off (smiles)

-Nayeon: Oh, that's right, you would normally be working by this time... (smiles) Why are you taking a day off? (confused)
-Jun: Well, since you are leaving tomorrow, I thought that we should have fun for a little more... Don't you think? (smiles)
-Nayeon: You are doing this for me? (surprised)
-Jun: Yes (smiles)
-Nayeon: Well... (sighs) This will make things harder...
-Jun: Hmm? (confused)
-Nayeon: It is nothing, let's go (smiles)
-Jun: Yup (chuckles)

We then decide to have fun my heading to the mall and going shopping... Well, of course she's the one shopping... I'm just helping her to carry her bags...

-Worker: How may I help you? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Oh, well I'm just looking around... (smiles)
-Worker: Do you want us to bring a chair for your boyfriend? He seems to be carrying way too much bags... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Oh, he's not my boyfriend... (smiles) But bring him a chair, please...
-Worker: Really? (surprised) Sorry, I really thought you were a couple, you look really great together...

The worker then leaves for a chair, and Nayeon turns around and walks towards me... This is not the first time that someone misunderstands us...

-Jun: Another misunderstanding, huh? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Actually, I was thinking about something that I really want to do... (smiles)

-Jun: What is it? You decide today

-Jun: What is it? You decide today... You can ask to do whatever you want (smiles)
-Nayeon: Really? (smiles)
-Jun: Yup (nods)
-Nayeon: Then... Minatozaki Jun, be my boyfriend for the day (smiles)
-Jun: Yeah, that's a good plan- Wait what?! (confused)
-Nayeon: C'mon, I want to know how does it feel having a normal boy like you as a boyfriend before I leave and we part away... (smiles) Will you? (aegyo)
-Jun: Just for the day?
-Nayeon: Yup...
-Jun: Agh, fine... (sighs)
-Nayeon: Don't act as if you don't want to, I know the way you look at me... (smirks)
-Jun: H-Huh? (embarrassed)
-Nayeon: I was joking, but that was a great reaction (smiles) let's go darling~
-Jun: S-Sure...

We spend the rest of the day having fun and shopping and so, but just like usually... There's not different to what we usually do... I don't understand why did she asked me out for today, then...

-Nayeon: Today I'm really having fun... (smiles)
-Jun: I see, I'm glad (smiles)
-Nayeon: But kinda makes me sad the fact that this day is about end... (sighs)
-Jun: Don't be, you should keep it on your mind for a long time, that way, this day won't end... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Woah, that was seriously comforting, actually... Kinda accurate to what a real boyfriend would say... Good job Jun (chuckles)
-Jun: (chuckles)
-Nayeon: But seriously, I'm gonna miss this... I'll miss Spain, and I'll miss my time here with you... (sighs) But o have no option but to start over again in Argentina...
-Jun: I'll miss you too Nayeon, but I'm sure that you'll do great (smiles)
-Nayeon: Thanks Jun... (smiles) well, so uhm... I should be returning back home...
-Jun: Yeah, I'll accompany you until your car... (smiles)

I accompany her, and she looks kinda sad... I should do something to cheer her up... This will probably be the last time we see each other... And as long as I know, the day didn't end yet which means that I'm still her boyfriend...

-Jun: Nayeon...
-Nayeon: Hmm?
-Jun: Look at me.
-Nayeon: What do you-

(A: Imagine its Nayeon and you)