CHAPTER 18

KUGA'S POV
I arrive back home tired because of everything that I need to handle... Right now, I just need to take a bath, put on my pyjama, turn on the TV, and eat like if there's no tomorrow...

-Sana: Welcome back nii-chan... (smiles)
-Kuga: I'm back... (throws yourself to the couch)
-Sana: Uhm, nii-chan... Can we talk?
-Kuga: Sure... Why do you look so serious though? (confused)
-Sana: Well, Nayeon has been here... She looked really down...
-Kuga: Really?! What happened?!
-Sana: Apparently, she won't be able to go for a long weekend with you...
-Kuga: Ah, I see... Wait, how do you know about that?!
-Sana: That's not the point here, nii-chan... Were you casually pretending to sleep with Nayeon?
-Kuga: We were just gonna go on a long weekend... And if that happened, what would be the problem?
-Momo: I would be the problem...
-Sana: Momoring....
-Momo: What are you doing Kuga, no... Jun? Are you playing two sides? This whole week I've been thinking that we were great, that we were finally starting to be honest with each other... And now you come with this? Seriously? A long weekend with Nayeon?
-Kuga: I can explain, look I didn't have any other option-
-Momo: Save it... I don't wanna hear you, at this point I don't know whether you are being honest or lying again... (leaves)

-Sana: Momoring

-Sana: Momoring... She's really angry...
-Kuga:...
-Sana: Nii-chan?
-Kuga:...
-Sana: Hey, why aren't you answering? (worried)
-Kuga: I'm tired of this... (sighs) I need to talk with Momo... Not as Kuga but as Jun... I need to be who I used to and leave this mascara already... It is breaking me instead of protecting...
-Sana: If you want to talk with Momo... Why don't you go on the long weekend? Nayeon gave me the tickets and said that you can use them however you want... (chuckles and hands it to you)

Would it be okay? Is it okay to use some tickets that a girl, with her best intentions gave me, with another girl? I don't think it is... But this talk with Momo is an emergency...

I grab the tickets and start running trying to chase Momo... At this point, she may be at home... And I'm scared, I have never been there... And because of our long rivalry, I have a feeling that it won't be a great and nice welcoming...

-Time skip until you arrive Momo's house-

Okay, so here I am... Standing looking at their door deciding whether I should ring or not their door... Why is it so hard?

-Mr. Hirai: You what are you doing standing like that in front of my house?!
-Kuga: (turns around) Hi, it's been quite long since the last time Mr. Hirai... (bows)
-Mr. Hirai: You are? (confused)
-Kuga: Minatozaki K... Minatozaki Jun...
-Mr. Hirai: W-What are you doing here?! (panics) My daughter assisted class, and she's been working the whole week for your restaurant...
-Kuga: Can I see her?
-Mr. Hirai: Why would allow you to? This is her time off...
-Kuga: I know, I'm here just as a boy... Nothing to do with work or our families...
-Mr. Hirai: (sighs) You know I don't like you, right?
-Kuga: Yeah, but my urge to talk with Momo is bigger than my fear because of our rivalry... (smiles)
-Mr. Hirai: Tch... You turned out to be a really impressive man...
-Kuga: Can I go in?
-Mr. Hirai: Inside our house?!
-Ms. Hirai: Dear, let him in already... He's trying his best to see Momo, it must be something important... (smiles) You can enter...
-Kuga: Thanks Ms... (smiles and bows)

And then, for the first time ever, a Minatozaki entered the Hirai's house... This has never happened before, but there's always a first time for everything...

Later, Momo's mom guides me to her room... From the outside everything seems quiet and peaceful, but if you pay attention, you can hear little sobs from the inside... Momo is crying.

-Ms. Hirai: Momoring... You have visit...
-Momo: Tell them (sobs) to go!
-Ms. Hirai: I think it is really important...
-Momo: I don't-
-Kuga: (open the door) Momo...
-Momo: Kuga?! (surprised)

For the first time ever, I called her by her pile name instead of her surname

For the first time ever, I called her by her pile name instead of her surname... This is also weird, but I want to avoid the family thing now...

-Kuga: No... I'm here as Jun... (gulps) we need to talk...
-Momo: Mom, can you leave us alone?
-Ms. Hirai: Yeah, should I bring anything to drink or...
-Jun: That won't be necessary, I'll leave soon... (smiles) Thanks anyway (bows)
-Momo: What are you doing here?! You know that this is something really... Weird...
-Jun: I had the urge to talk with you...
-Momo: About what? (pissed)
-Jun: About everything, the accident, the kiss, everything...
-Momo: Didn't you say that you would leave now? (confused)
-Jun: Yeah, I came here to propose you to go along with me, on a long weekend...
-Momo: What?! Ehhh?
-Jun: I think it'll be great for the both of us, to forget about cooking and our families... We'll be able to talk about everything...
-Momo: But I haven't graduated yet...
-Jun: I know, this is something that we must do now... So, I'll let it pass... Are you in?
-Momo: Fine... Let's go on that weekend... When is it?
-Jun: Tomorrow I'll pick you up here, pack for two days... (smiles)
-Momo: Tomorrow?! Isn't it too rushed?!
-Jun: You already agreed, there's no way back (chuckles) I'll see you tomorrow Hirai...
-Momo: No.
-Jun: No... What?
-Momo: Don't call me like that again... Call me by my name...
-Jun: Why- (sighs) Okay... See you tomorrow Momo (smiles)

Well, so I guess that now I'll be going with Momo on a long weekend... How will our families react with this? Rivals since always, and now leaving all of that apart and going together...

This feels wrong yet so right, what should I do? Do I follow my head or my heart? Honesty or loyalty? Which one should I choose?