CHAPTER 20

KUGA'S POV
Momo cried, she cried because of the sudden guilt feeling... She ignored the fact that my mother died in one of his relatives' hands, and now, it makes her feel guilty for trying to end the rivalry over such a big crime.

Now she's sleeping, her head slightly turned to me... I still can see the spot of her last tears... She doesn't need to feel like this, she has no fault. That's something that I have learnt lately...

-Kuga: (you arrive to the them Park, park the car and caressing her cheek) you don't need to feel guilty about something that happened that much ago and has nothing to do with you... (smiles)

Momo reacts to my soft touch, and opens her eyes slowly

Momo reacts to my soft touch, and opens her eyes slowly... And as soon we make eye contact, I smile at her reassuring that everything's okay.

-Kuga: Look, we are here (smiles)
-Momo: Why did you let me sleep? (pouts) You must have felt lonely all the way here...
-Kuga: Nah, it's okay (smiles) You were sleeping too peacefully, I didn't want to bother you...
-Momo: You bother me all the time long at the Academy! (complaining)
-Kuga: That's because it's fun to tease you... (smirks)
-Momo: Tch, meanie... (hits you arm playfully)
-Kuga: Anyway, let's grab our suitcases and let's head inside... We'll need to leave everything and unpack before having fun (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah, okay (smiles)

We grab our suitcases and head determined inside... It's funny, our whole determination left us once we discovered that we would share the room for tonight...

-Momo: It's okay... (facepalms)
-Kuga: Let's get going then...

We arrive to our room, and left everything there, and the we headed to the theme park where we enjoyed the Rollercoaster and some other fun attractions...

-Momo: Ah, it's really fun... It has been a while since I last had this fun and came to a theme park... Thanks for today, Kuga (smiles)
-Jun: Don't call me like that today... For a while, I want to leave that mascara and be myself (smiles)
-Momo: Actually, I've been waiting for that... (smiles and holds your hand)
-Jun: What are you doing?
-Momo: We need to talk about "us" as well, don't you think?
-Jun: Ah... It was really fun as long as it lasted... (sighs)
-Momo: We need to be serious for a moment, we can have fun later-
-Jun: Look, is that jokbal? (pointing to a food service spot and starting running)
-Momo: Where?! (happy) Hey! Minatozaki Jun! (chases you)

Of course, once she approached me, we really headed to eat something... It was about time until we felt hungry, after all we've been really energetic...

-Momo: Oh, this tastes really good (chuckles)
-Jun: Yeah... (eating)
-Momo: Later, we won't be able to ride the attractions because we just ate... Will you accept to talk with me then?
-Jun: I guess that I don't have any other option...

-Momo: Great (smiles)

After eating, we decided to head back to our room and talk about "us" there since we'll have more intimacy... But once we arrive, we both sit at the edge of the bed and an awkward vibe surrounds us...

-Jun: Maybe we should just have talked about it while walking around... (looking to the ceiling)
-Momo: Why is it so awkward?! (flustered) I don't even know where to start talking about us...
-Jun: Well, I would start with the kiss, maybe you should tell me why did you kiss me... (avoiding eye contact)
-Momo: You were flirting with me all the time! Of course I would eventually kiss you... (embarrassed)
-Jun: I wasn't flirting... But, would you kiss me again?
-Momo: Huh?
-Jun: Like right now... What do you feel while we are both alone in this room? Do you feel attracted to me?
-Momo: Why am I always the one answering? How about you?
-Jun: I feel something... (lays at the bed)
-Momo: Why are you avoiding looking at me then?!
-Jun: Because I'm embarrassed... (sighs) I have never had this kind of relationship before...
-Momo: Nayeon-
-Jun: Nayeon... She's someone special for me, I can't lie about it... She was there for me when I was homesick... (smiles) But, I think that she's confused... I think there's no romantic love, she loves me and I love her, but it's not romantic...
-Momo: Why are you allowing her to hit on you then, huh? What are you planning? (serious)
-Jun: I'm not planning anything...
-Momo: Really?! You weren't planning anything... But still you were making me feel really pissed... You looked like if you were just playing with me...
-Jun: I'm sorry... I was confused as well... I wasn't able to understand why although my dad hated you and your family, I still couldn't help but feel fluttery when I was around you...
-Momo: Oh, so that's how it was (smirks) You would kiss me now, then?
-Jun: (sits again) I would (serious)
-Momo: (flustered) I-I see...
-Jun: Shall we, then? (leans in)

I start leaning and when I thought that I was about to kiss the glory, I'm dragged out of my dream my a hand keeping me away... In other words, Momo's hand.

-Jun: What's wrong? (confused)

-Momo: I don't want you to kiss me

-Momo: I don't want you to kiss me... Not until I know that it is true love what you are feeling... (sighs) I don't want you to think that you can just play with me...
-Jun: I'm not playing with you, do you think I am?!
-Momo: How can you love me? You have way too many reason to hate me than loving me... (concerned)
-Jun: Momo... I want to forget about the past, it was just another accident... (sighs) I think that we can be the solution...
-Momo: The solution?
-Jun: Let's make our families an only one... (smiles) If you accept me, I think we could make our parents change their mind... If they feel that we can love over the hate, they'll eventually accept it...
-Momo: I think you have became really good with words... Almost more than cooking... (chuckles)
-Jun: Hey, that's impossible... My cooking skills are superior... (smirks)
-Momo: Whatever... (smiles)
-Jun: Hey Momo... (smiles)
-Momo: Hmm?
-Jun: I want to kiss you right now... (chuckles)
-Momo: Really? (leans in and whispers) Keep on waiting, you need to ask me out to be official, and now we are gonna have fun at the park... So, I'm sorry but you can't touch this (points to her lips smirking)

(A: Yes or Yes Momo was superior, she got me whipped, I am not the only one, right? 😂)