CHAPTER 7

JUN'S POV
Okay so now I'm done working... And I look around but I can't spot Nayeon, she said that she would come... Maybe it was all a joke...

I help my boss to close the restaurant which is near the beach, and seriously there's no one to be seen right now... She was seriously joking after all...

I then start walking back to the apartment where I'm living, when suddenly she appears from no where... Damn, she scared the crap out of me...

-Jun: Oh, you are seriously here...
-Nayeon: You thought that I wouldn't come? (smiles)
-Jun: Well, I thought you were just joking... (smiles)

-Nayeon: Of course not! I was totally serious

-Nayeon: Of course not! I was totally serious... Where do you want to go? (smiles)
-Jun: I don't know... Actually it is not as if had too much energy left...
-Nayeon: Would you like something relaxing then? (smiles)
-Jun: Yeah, that would actually be really cool... Do you know a place like that?
-Nayeon: Of course, follow me (chuckles)

I start following her and suddenly a really expensive car appears, damn the owner must have a lot of money...

-Nayeon: Let's go inside, Fabian will bring us to a really relaxing place... (smiles)
-Jun: What?! This car is yours?! (surprised)
-Nayeon: Yeah, my brother has really important business and well, I don't want to lie, we are rich as fuck... (smiles)
-Jun: I-I see... Where are you going to bring me? I don't have too much money to spend...
-Nayeon: It'll be my treat! (smiles)
-Jun: Uhm... I don't think it is fair, please let's do something cheaper that I can afford... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Why don't you let me pay for it? It is seriously nothing...
-Jun: Yeah, but I'm not that kind of guy who would take advantage of this... Sorry, I prefer something cheaper and pay for me... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Okay, that's actually really nice from your part (smiles) I like it, Jun!
-Jun: It is not for that much...
-Nayeon: So, something relaxing, what do you want to do? My butler will bring us there... (smiles)
-Jun: Hmm... How about if we order pizza and sit with some towels at the beach? (smiles) Hearing the waves crashing its really relaxing... Plus, now that it is night, there are not that much people...
-Nayeon: Hmm, dinner at the beach under the moon... Sounds really great! (smiles) Good, Fabian, you know what to do!
-Fabian: Yes, Ms... (bows and starts driving)

What am I doing? I'm just about to have dinner with someone that I just met... Isn't it crazy? My dad would be against this... But Nayeon seems to be a really nice girl...

After about twenty minutes we arrive to the beach, I don't know exactly why did they need to bring me that far when the restaurant where I'm aspiring to become a chef is literally next to the beach...

-Jun: Why are we that far? We were already near the beach... (confused)
-Nayeon: I know, but this beach is just for us... This territory belongs to my family (smiles)

-Jun: Why are you doing this? I mean, we just met some hours ago

-Nayeon: I'm interested on you... (smiles)
-Jun: W-What? (surprised)
-Nayeon: And you are really handsome...
-Jun: Nayeon...
-Nayeon: Are you expecting me to say something like that? (chuckles) Not for now... We are here because I finally have a friend like... I mean, people here prefer to hang out with non asiatic people...
-Jun: Ah, I see...
-Nayeon: You are helping me to avoid being homesick... (smiles) That's the reason... Is it enough for you?
-Jun: Yeah, totally... (smiles) It's the same for me...
-Nayeon: Great (smiles) So, while the pizza delivery arrives... Tell me, which future plans do you have?
-Jun: Well, I'm gonna become a great chef... (smiles) And after that, I'll return back home and maybe become the heir of my family's restaurant...
-Nayeon: But you are cooking spanish food here... Which tastes really good, just so you know... (smiles)
-Jun: Thanks, and I know, our restaurant back at home serves Spanish food... You know, that way we can have the tourists attention (smiles)
-Nayeon: I see (smiles) It must be really good... You probably win a lot of money, right?
-Jun: Well, we used to have a rivalry with a restaurant in front of ours which used to serve asian food... (looks down)
-Nayeon: "Used"? What happened?
-Jun: A really heavy accident happened... (sighs) But I don't really want to talk about it...
-Nayeon: Okay, that's okay... Maybe another time (smiles)
-Jun: So, what about you? (smiles)
-Nayeon: My future?
-Jun: (nods)
-Nayeon: Well, my brother will become the family's heir and he'll own the company, while I... I'll get a high spot at the company too (smiles)
-Jun: I see... (smiles)
-Nayeon: But, what I really want to is to head back home and stay there forever. I mean, because of my dad, the whole family needed to moved from place to place, and I didn't have the chance to assist school like a normal girl or having friends... (looks down)
-Jun: I see... You must wish for a break back at home... By the way, where are you from? Osaka? Kyoto?
-Nayeon: I'm not Japanese... (chuckles)
-Jun: Really?!

-Nayeon: Yeah, I'm from Korea, exactly from Seoul

-Nayeon: Yeah, I'm from Korea, exactly from Seoul... (smiles)
-Jun: Woah, your Japanese is really good that I really thought you were Japanese... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: I had particular teachers, that's why I am that good (smiles proudly)
-Jun: That's cool, I just know how to talk Japanese, English and now I'm learning a lot of Spanish... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Learn Korean after so... (smiles) Just so you talk to me (chuckles)
-Jun: How do I know that I'll see you again? (chuckles)
-Nayeon: I'll visit your restaurant once you become a chef (smiles)
-Jun: You will? (surprised)
-Nayeon: Yeah, just tell me the name and the location... (chuckles) I'll make sure to visit you in a future...
-Jun: It is called "Diferente" and it is located in Kyoto... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Great, it's a promise (smiles) But that doesn't mean that we won't see each other anymore... We'll have fun here in Barcelona meanwhile... (chuckles)
-Jun: Yeah, okay (smiles)