CHAPTER 1

JUN'S POV
Soon summer vacation will arrive, and that means that the tourism will increase considerably... In other words, soon our hardest battle will start. Once again, we'll show the rivals who rules here...

-Sana: Nii-chan, we need to go buying groceries for the restaurant, can you stop laughing devilish alone?
-Jun: I wasn't... Was I really doing that? (surprised)
-Sana: Yeah, sometimes you are scary... (laughs)
-Jun: Sorry, I was thinking about summer and planning stuff (smiles)

-Sana: You know that before our summer vacation, we'll have our final exams, right?-Jun: (frozen)-Sana: You totally forgot about it, right?-Jun: What am I going to do?! I was planning to start design the menu for this summer

-Jun: (frozen)
-Sana: You totally forgot about it, right?
-Jun: What am I going to do?! I was planning to start design the menu for this summer... But now I'll need to spend the whole night awake studying... (panics)
-Sana: Why do you always leave everything for the last moment? (scolds you)
-Jun: I don't do that, I just forgot about school! (sighs) Damn it...
-Sana: Well, let's go to buy the ingredients, dad needs them for the restaurant... (smiles) You can study later...
-Jun: Fine... (whining) Ah, I seriously want to leave school already...
-Sana: I can't belive that you are the older one here... (trips and falls)
-Jun: (chuckles) What were you saying?
-Sana: Shut it... (gets up)

We then leave our house and start heading to the supermarket... I hate this part... I don't like buying because then we need to wait a lot at the cue... I would prefer to be a chef like dad and spend the whole day at the kitchen...

-Sana: Oh, Momo! (smiles and waves at her)
-Jun: What are you doing?
-Sana: What? We are friends, she goes to the same class as I do... (smiles)
-Jun: You are friends with our rival's heir, you are crazy... (surprised)
-Sana: And you are an idiot, you don't need to take things that far... Momo, what are you doing? (smiles)
-Momo: I'm heading to the supermarket since I need to buy some ingredients for the restaurant... (smiles)
-Sana: Really? What a coincidence, we are doing the same thing... (smiles)
-Momo: Well, it's not surprising since soon summer will be here and we'll have more customers (looks at you)
-Sana: Oh, you already know him, right? My older brother... (smiles) Nii-chan, introduce yourself, c'mon...
-Jun: (sighs) Minatozaki Jun...
-Momo: Yeah... Hirai Momo... (bows)
-Sana: Momoring, do you want to come with us? (smiles)

What is she doing?! Is she asking our rival to come with us and buy the ingredients?! What if she takes this chance to steal our receipts or something like that? Sana is seriously crazy...

-Sana: Nii-chan! Nii-chan!
-Jun: Yeah, what? (surprised)
-Sana: Why aren't you answering?! (pissed)
-Jun: Sorry I was spacing out... (giggles)
-Sana: Seriously... How can you get distracted that easily? (sighs) Momoring is asking if you are okay with her coming...
-Jun: Oh... (looks at Momo)

Why does she look so innocent? I don't understand it

Why does she look so innocent? I don't understand it... She's our rival, I shouldn't approve this... But if Sana goes with her and I take the ingredients without having them around, there shouldn't be any problem...

-Jun: Yeah, do whatever you want... (smiles and starts walking)

MOMO'S POV
What's wrong with this guy? Why is he like that? I mean... He seems to think way too much about everything... But I understand as well, I'm the rivalry, of course he doesn't trust me at all...

-Sana: Forgive my brother, he can be kinda harsh sometimes... (chuckles)
-Momo: It's okay, he seems me as a rival... I understand (smiles)
-Sana: I think it is kinda stupid to consider us rivals... I'm not even working at the restaurant, and I don't plan to work there once I grow up, so I don't have anything to do with our business... Which means that I'm just your friend (smiles)
-Momo: You are right, but your brother is the heir, right? I mean, I heard that he'll study hard to become a chef in a future...
-Sana: Well yeah, and he's really competitive... (sighs) I remember when we were kids playing together, he never allowed me to win on anything... I used to get mad at him... But after all, he would give me lollipops or something like that so I forgave him... (chuckles)
-Momo: Ah I see... (smiles) I guess he has a nice side as well...
-Sana: Yeah, of course (smiles)

JUN'S POV
We arrive to the restaurant, and it seems like they are planning to stay together for a longer time just as I expected, okay, I'm gonna tell Sana that she can go with Momo while I grab our ingredients...

-Jun: Sana...
-Sana: Hmm?
-Jun: Go with your friend, I'll be in charge of grabbing everything we need (smiles)
-Sana: Why would you do that? We are together, we can all help... (smiles)
-Jun: No! (giggles) Let your older brother handle this... (pats Sana's head)
-Sana: What's wrong with you? (confused)
-Jun: Nothing... (smiles) Just that I'm assuming my responsibilities... (chuckles) With that said, bye... (starts walking away)

MOMO'S POV-Momo: As expected, he doesn't like me at all

MOMO'S POV
-Momo: As expected, he doesn't like me at all... (chuckles)
-Sana: Oh, I don't think it is because of you that he's acting weirdly... (smiles) He just... I don't know, he has a lot of things to do back at home...
-Momo: Ah, I see...
-Sana: He probably wants to do this as fast as possible because soon we'll have our final exams and he needs to study... (chuckles)
-Momo: The exams! (panics)
-Sana: Have your forgot about it as well?! (surprised)
-Momo: I was focused on the restaurant that I totally forgot about it... (sighs) Oh no...
-Sana: (laughs) You know, you are somehow similar to my brother...
-Momo: I am?
-Sana: Yeah, he reacted exactly like that before... (smiles) And don't worry, I'm sure that you'll pass...
-Momo: I really hope so, or else... My parents will scold me... (pouts)
-Sana: Don't worry, you can always ask me for help to study...
-Momo: Are you good at English?
-Sana: Or ask Minari... Yeah, Minari (smiles)
-Momo: (laughs) I'll call her later, then...