CHAPTER 9

SANA'S POV
-Time skip until you return back from Spain-

Today it's a really special day... After a waiting for two long years, I'm finally going to see my older brother again... I'm really craving for tonight... He'll have dinner with us...

-Sana: Momoring~ (smiles)
-Momo: Don't worry, I'm running as fast as possible to cook this orders... (chuckles)
-Sana: It's okay, you don't need to worry about that (smiles) today dad wouldnt  get mad although you made a mistake today... (chuckles)

(A: Am I the only one who dies of cuteness everytime I remember this Sana moment? 🤔)

-Momo: Why is that? It is not your birthday... (confused)
-Sana: Dorky~ My brother is returning tonight (chuckles)
-Momo: Y-Your brother is returning tonight?! (surprised) I don't think I'm ready to face him right now... I-I mean, I know that I have had two years to prepare myself... But, I'm still not ready, sorry... (panics)
-Sana: Don't worry (chuckles) you won't see him today... We are going to pick him up when we close the restaurant... (smiles)
-Momo: Ah, I see... That's a relief... (sighs) I mean, I'm happy that you are able to see your brother again... (smiles) He's also Mina's crush, isn't he?
-Sana: Well, yeah we could say that's how it is... But my brother is not into her... We can say the opposite about his friend, Yuto... Which he just came, I'm gonna attend him~

I head outside the kitchen, and head towards Yuto oppa who's patiently waiting for someone to take his order... I wonder if he knows about my brother's arrival...

-Sana: Good morning oppa (smiles)
-Yuto: Hey there Sana, serve me the same as always please (smiles)
-Sana: Paella coming... (chuckles) By the way, aren't you happy?
-Yuto: Happy... About what? Oh! Is Mina coming? (smiles)
-Sana: Nope, it's not Mina...
-Yuto: Give me a clue...
-Sana: It's someone who you don't see since two years ago... (smiles)
-Yuto: Don't tell me... Minatozaki Jun is coming back?! (happy)

-Sana: Yup! We are picking him up at the airport tonight

-Sana: Yup! We are picking him up at the airport tonight... Ahh~ Everyone has been waiting for this moment since too long ago... (smiles)
-Yuto: I need to catch up with him, don't make him work for a while please... (chuckles)
-Sana: (chuckles) I'll talk with my father about that... Anyway, I'm gonna bring you the paella...
-Yuto: Okay, thanks (smiles)

JUN'S POV
-Time skip until night-

Well... Seems like the moment has arrived... Here I go... I'm gonna meet my family again... But this time, I'm a whole grown up chef... Yeah, that's how it is!

I leave the plane and along my suitcase, I start looking for my family when suddenly I spot someone tripping and falling... I look carefully to realize that she's none other than my clumsy little sister...

-Sana: Nii-chan! (runs to you and hugs you)
-Jun: Hey there, how have you been? (smiles)
-Sana: I missed you a lot! And damn, you are really tall... How did this happen? (chuckles)
-Jun: Well, it's not to brag about myself... But I'm now 1,90 meters tall (smiles)
-Sana: You are a giant... Oh, dad! We are here!

Then, dad starts running towards us and hugs me tightly almost leaving me without breath...

-Dad: Jun! You are back, you are back home son! (smiles)
-Jun: Dad... I can't breath (chuckles)
-Dad: Oh, sorry (giggles and let's you go) Look at you... You've grown up a lot...
-Jun: Yup, but not only that, now you can call me chef too (smirks)
-Dad: (claps) Woah, I knew you would he able to make it... (smiles) so how was it? Did you feel homesick?

I then start explaining everything to them, since when I arrived that I didn't understand a word, until now that I can speak fluently the Spanish...

-Sana: So, what are you going to do now? (smiles) Will you go back to work?
-Dad: What are you saying?! Your brother needs to rest... Right, son? (smiles)
-Jun: Actually, tomorrow I would like to visit mom's grave... I need to tell her that I came back safely... (smiles)

-Dad: You are seriously a great son

-Dad: You are seriously a great son... (smiles) Tomorrow you can do whatever you want... But, you know, I've been thinking about a project...
-Sana: A project? (confused)
-Dad: You don't know about it neither... (smiles) Look, since you came back I would like you to become an instructor...
-Jun: Instructor?! (confused)
-Dad: Yeah, I would like you to teach the beginners about the Spanish food... Plus, your replacement spaces out and makes too much mistakes, teach her how it should be done... (smiles)
-Sana: Dad...
-Dad: It's the truth, next week we'll inaugurate the Minatozaki Cooking School... Or how we'll name it, MCS... (smiles)
-Jun: Okay dad, don't worry (smiles) I'll become the instructor there... And I'll make sure that we get the best cookers possible!
-Sana: Well, let's head back home now... Nii-chan is probably hungry, right? (smiles)
-Jun: More like hungry, I'm better said tired... I think that I'm gonna marry my bed once we arrive... (jokes)
-Dad: Let's go then (smiles)

After about almost an hour, we finally arrive back home... The truth is that I really missed this place, but everytime I look through the windows, it remains me of that horrible day... I would like to forget about it...

-Sana: Why are you taking that long to head downstairs? Dad already prepared the dinner...
-Jun: I hate looking through this windows... I would like to forget about that incident... (sighs)
-Sana: I understand... But that's impossible to do...
-Jun: Not really, you know, I've been thinking about changing my name and so... I say everyone else that Jun died during that accident... I would like to be someone new with no sorrow... (looks down)
-Sana: You can't do that...
-Dad: You can make as if nothing happened though... Do you want to change your name? Then, change it, do you want to make as if nothing happened? Then, we'll do that... (smiles) You don't need to worry, we'll support you...
-Jun: Let's do that then... Let me start as someone new... From now on, I'll be Minatozaki Kuga... (determined)

 (determined)