CHAPTER 3

JUN'S POV
I can't belive that I allowed Sana to spend her afternoon with them when she should be helping me to carry all this bags and studying with me...

-Boy: Yo! Jun!
-Jun: Huh? (turns around)
-Boy: Do you need help with those bags? (smiles)

-Boy: Yo! Jun!-Jun: Huh? (turns around)-Boy: Do you need help with those bags? (smiles)

-Jun: Yuto! Agh, you appeared just on time... Yes, please help me (smiles) It should be Sana the one helping me, but I allowed one of her friends to persuade me and well... This is the result... (sighs)
-Yuto: You really don't know how to say "no" to your sister, huh?
-Jun: Of course I know...
-Yuto: You spoil her way too much... You siscon... (jokes)
-Jun: I'm not a siscon! I'm tired of dealing with her clumsiness and how she forgets about her responsibilities... (sighs)
-Yuto: Ugh, that hits hard...
-Jun: But since she was with Momo and Mina, I couldn't do anything...
-Yuto: Momo is your rival, right? (smiles)
-Jun: Yeah, she'll compete against me at the end of the year for the title of best young chef... (smiles) Of course I'm gonna be the winner...
-Yuto: How confident, I'll be supporting you dear friend... (smiles)
-Jun: Yeah of course, you eat at my restaurant almost every day of school, how wouldn't you support me... (chuckles)
-Yuto: It's not because of that, it just that you are my dear friend, like a brother to me... (smiles)
-Jun: Yeah, sure...
-Yuto: By the way... Talking about Mina, do you know if she's dating someone?
-Jun: I don't know, why? Are you interested? They are just kids for us... I think you should aspire for older women... Maybe someone two years older than us?
-Yuto: What are you saying idiot? Mina is perfect... (smiles) She has everything a man would wish on a woman...
-Jun: Whatever... I was just giving my opinion...
-Yuto: Jun, we are friends right?
-Jun: That's what you've been saying for the past two minutes... (chuckles)
-Yuto: Then, ask your sister about Mina's love live, okay? Do this for me... Please~
-Jun: Why would I do that?
-Yuto: Because if not, I'll drop this heavy bags right here... (smirks)
-Jun: Agh, fine! I'll ask her... (sighs)
-Yuto: Thank you~

We then arrive to my restaurant called "DIFERENTE" and my dad is already pissed, I can notice it by his face...

-Jun: We are back...
-Dad: Where were you? What took you so long?! You know that I need the ingredients... (sighs) Jun, where's your sister?
-Jun: That's exactly the reason why it took me longer... She bumped with some friends and well, she's with them now...
-Dad: This kid... (sighs) Seriously, what am I going to do with her?!
-Yuto: Hi Mr. Minatozaki (smiles and waves)
-Dad: What is he doing here? He's the reason why our fridge is always empty... Don't you have any other place to eat kid?
-Jun: Dad, he helped me to carry the bags... Since your dear daughter abandoned me... (smiles)
-Yuto: It's a pleasure to help my favorite restaurant (smiles)
-Dad: Whatever... Jun, attend the rest of the customers... I'll be resting, my back hurts already...
-Jun: Yes, dad (smiles)

-Yuto: Jun~ -Jun: What do you need now? (sighs) -Yuto: Why don't you prepare me one of those paellas? You know that I became a Spanish food lover because of your amazing paellas, right? -Jun: Fine, fine

-Yuto: Jun~
-Jun: What do you need now? (sighs)
-Yuto: Why don't you prepare me one of those paellas? You know that I became a Spanish food lover because of your amazing paellas, right?
-Jun: Fine, fine... Let me prepare it... (smiles)

I enter the kitchen and start preparing the paella, usually it takes quite long to prepare, but I have my own methods...

-Time skip until it is done-

-Jun: Okay, so here you go (smiles)
-Yuto: Thank you~ Woah, it looks better than the last time!
-Jun: I prepared it exactly like the other time, so that's not possible... (chuckles)
-Yuto: You are seriously going for that title... (chuckles) Well, I'm gonna start eating... (takes a bit) Aghh, Jun... This is just food for Gods... It is extremely delicious... (smiles and gives you thumbs up)
-Jun: (chuckles) Thank you...
-Yuto: So, Jun... Have you heard about the upcoming festival? The one that will be hold the first day of summer?
-Jun: I haven't heard anything, why?
-Yuto: It is called "Crush", and there you'll be randomly paired with someone to have a date... (smiles) Isn't it interesting? I would like to go...
-Jun: I think it is a waste of time... But from the point of view of the restaurant, if we are able to have a little spot for us there selling Spanish food... It could make us win money... (smiles) It's a perfect plan!
-Yuto: You don't have feelings... You should go... (smiles)
-Jun: Are you going to replace me here?! You know that summer is our best season since the tourism increases...
-Yuto: Jun, we are best friends like brothers, but I'm not going to do that, I need to assist that festival (smiles) Luckily, I'll be paired with Mina-Chan...
-Jun: (sighs) You have no remedy, they are kids...
-Yuto: Uhm, you know that they are just two year younger than us, right?
-Jun: Of course I know, I'm not stupid... But still they are kids... Anyway, I gotta go to attend the other customers...
-Yuto: Okay~ (smiles and keeps on eating)

Tch, he has no remedy, how can he say something that stupid

Tch, he has no remedy, how can he say something that stupid... Why would we even attend a festival like that just to find a girl?

We have plenty of things to do, we can't waste our time with that stuff... I need to train hard in order to face that girl at the end of the year and win the title...

-Time skip until you close the restaurant-

Okay, now that everyone is gone, I should start studying for the final exams... Ugh, I don't even know where to start... I hate school...

Why do I need to memorize such things which I will never use on my daily life? It just makes no sense...

Plus, why can't I stop thinking about that stupid festival? Ugh...

-Jun: I'm not gonna go! I'm not that stupid! I won't assist! (crumples the paper)
-Sana: Nii-chan? I think your study session is over... (chuckles)
-Jun: Oh, you are back... (lays at the floor)
-Sana: Why are you so frustrated?
-Jun: Nothing... Just Yuto and his stupid ideas... (sighs) there's no way I'm gonna assist that stupid festival...
-Sana: (gulps) The soulmate festival?
-Jun: You know about it too? (surprised)
-Sana: Well... (thinking) he caught me...

 (thinking) he caught me