CHAPTER 12

KUGA'S POV
I leave the infirmary as soon as possible once I realize who she is, I can't belive that she's attending this school... I mean, why would she do that? She's part of our rivalry...

-Momo: Minatozaki Jun! Stop right there! (runs to you)
-Kuga: Leave me alone! I'm telling you that that guy doesn't exist! (runs too)
-Momo: (chases you) I want to talk to you... Please!
-Kuga: Head back to class...

I keep on running until the end of the hall, good... Now I don't have nay place to hide from her... This is the end... Why is she so insisting?

-Momo: I finally got you... (pants)
-Kuga: Please, leave me alone... You are confusing me with someone else... (sighs)
-Momo: No, I'm sure about who you are, I've been waiting for you to come back for quite a while... (smiles)
-Kuga: You are crazy, I'll seriously report you if you don't let me alone... (serious)

-Momo: I just want to talk with you, please

-Momo: I just want to talk with you, please... Just a little bit, I have some questions which I really want you to answer... (smiles)
-Kuga: (sighs)

Wait a moment, I think that I have come up with a wonderful idea to improve her cooking skills... After all, that's why I'm here for...

-Kuga: You want answers and talk with me, right?
-Momo: Yeah (serious)
-Kuga: Fine... I'll allow you to ask me whatever you want... But, you'll need to do something first... (smirks)
-Momo: W-What is it?
-Kuga: Get the first spot at this school... You need to become the first one... (smiles) If you graduate as the best chef, you'll be able to ask me whatever you want... I think it is quite fair...
-Momo: That's crazy! How am I going to become the best one?! Today is the first day and you are telling me to graduate as the best one... (sighs)
-Kuga: Yeah it's crazy, today is your first day and you already burnt rice... (chuckles) Improve first, talk later Hirai... (smiles)

I'm seriously smart, if she wants something, she'll need to work to get it... Anyway, for now I should return back to class and evaluate the rest of the students...

MOMO'S POV
This is crazy... How am I supposed to become the best one? I'm not used to cook Spanish food... This is not fair, he's cheating... He's gonna make me have a hard time for sure...

And all because he saved my life and doesn't want to recognize it... Why is he avoiding the accident? He should be really happy because now I have a debt with him...

But no. I'm here to become the best student ever and win against the others... Damn it... This is going to be really hard...

-Kuga: Hirai, if you want to become the best one, you should start by assisting class...
-Class: (starts laughing because I'm still outside)

I hate him... I really do... But I can't say no to him, it's my debt and my only chance to talk with him about the accident...

KUGA'S POVIt's been about three months since the cooking school started

KUGA'S POV
It's been about three months since the cooking school started... And damn it, I think I'm having the time of my life here... Everyone treats me here as if I was some kind of celebrity...

Well, everyone except for Momo, she probably thinks that I'm a heartless demon... And I gotta say and admit, that I'm being the rudest with her, but she'll become the best for sure if she's able to handle it...

"Kuga: That's how you cut the carrots, Hirai? My younger cousin does it better..."

"Kuga: It smells like burning... Hirai, you did it again, didn't you?"

"Kuga: This has no taste, you should start all over again!"

Yeah, those are one of the common things that I use to tell her every week... She always sighs and then proceeds to obey and solve the problem... I wonder why is she working that hard...

Why would someone like her want to talk about something that hurting? Wouldn't it be better if she just decided to forget about this...

I can't understand her... But anyway, she has always been this weird... She never showed any kind of rivalry against me, and that's really strange...

And if that wasn't enough, she's working at my restaurant, I don't know the reason, no one tells me, but why would she do that?

That makes us bump into each almost all the day long... Why do we need to go through that? She could be working at her new restaurant and forget about me and the accident...

-Sana: Nii-chan! (waves at you)-Kuga: Hmm? Sana? What are you doing here? (confused)-Sana: Well I came here because there's a girl asking for you at the restaurant

-Kuga: Hmm? Sana? What are you doing here? (confused)
-Sana: Well I came here because there's a girl asking for you at the restaurant... She was insisting a lot, so I didn't have any option but to come here... So uhm, if you could go back home for today... (smiles)
-Kuga: A girl? How weird...
-Yuto: That's what I thought too...
-Kuga: What are you doing here?
-Yuto: I head to the restaurant because I wanted to hang out without, but it results that you were still working, so I came here along Sana...
-Kuga: You! You are not trying anything weird, right?!
-Yuto: Of course not, my love is still the same girl... (chuckles)
-Sana: You really like Mina-chan, you should ask her out... She's shy, so you should be the one leading the way... (smiles)
-Yuto: Aw, thanks Sana-Chan! (chuckles)
-Kuga: Well, let me tell the class to return back home... I'll be heading to the restaurant in a moment (smiles)
-Both: Okay
-Sana: We'll wait for you there... (smiles)

I then head inside the classroom where all of them are working hard...

-Kuga: Okay... Listen class, you all can leave back home except for Hirai, you stay here working, okay? (smiles)
-All: Yeah!
-Dahyun: Why do you keep Momo-chan here? (confused)
-Kuga: That's... It's personal, have a nice day Kim (smiles)
-Dahyun: Ah, I see... Since you are in a relationship, this way you can be together for a longer time... (chuckles)
-Momo: (surprised by what Dahyun said burns her hand) Agh!
-Kuga: Hirai!

 (chuckles)-Momo: (surprised by what Dahyun said burns her hand) Agh!-Kuga: Hirai!