CHAPTER 14

KUGA'S POV
-Nayeon: A special reason called you (smiles)
-Kuga: Uhm... Are you messing with me again? (chuckles)
-Nayeon: That's what you think? (pouts)
-Kuga: It is not like that?
-Nayeon: Well... The truth is that I came here because...
-Kuga: Because? (gulps)
-Nayeon: Because, I have decided to marry you (smiles)
-Kuga: What the- What do you mean?!
-Nayeon: What's so difficult to understand about it? I think the sentence was quite easy... (srughs)
-Kuga: W-Why would you like to do such thing? Why would you come here just for that? (confused)
-Nayeon: "Just"? I came here because I want to marry you... It is seriously a big reason... (smiles)
-Kuga: But why do you want to do that so suddenly? I can't understand... I'm seriously confused...
-Nayeon: That day, when we parted away, and you kissed me like that, it really felt like you were the only one for me... So, here I am (smile)

 So, here I am (smile)

-Kuga:...
-Nayeon: Why aren't you answering?
-Kuga: I'm just really surprised... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Ah, I understand... Of course it was too sudden, you can think about it as much as you want... (smiles) Plus, I should know your family and you should know mine, first of all...
-Kuga: Okay, I'm glad you understand (smiles)

What is all this about? She really confessed right now, and said that she wants to marry me... How can someone be so straight forward?

-Sana: Nii-chan?
-Kuga: Oh, Sana... (smiles)
-Sana: Oh, she's the girl who wanted to talk with you...
-Kuga: Yeah, we are catching up right now, it's been quite long since we last saw each other... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: (clings on your arm) But we'll have a lot of time from now on, right? (smiles)
-Kuga: I-I guess... (giggles)
-Sana: I see... Well, my name is Minatozaki Sana, I'm her younger sister... (smiles)
-Nayeon: My name is Im Nayeon, and I'm really close to your brother... We spent a long time together back at Spain... (smiles) And you are?
-Momo: Oh, me? I'm just someone who's really close to Kuga-san and wants to kill him too... (smiles)
-Nayeon: What-
-Kuga: Nothing! Let's go Nayeon... (smiles)

This Momo... Why is she so troublesome, I thought she would know how to stay quiet... Nayeon said she wants to marry me, and Momo wants to talk about the accident... Why are they both pressing me that much?!

MOMO'S POV
This boy is stupid... Why is he that clingy and lovey dovey with that girl? Just because they shared a nice time in Spain, she has the right to do that? Excuse me, but he saved my life and we know each other since we were kids! It's obvious that I'm closer to him than her... Tch.

-Sana: Momoring... You look really bothered.... (worried)
-Momo: What makes you think so?!

 (worried) -Momo: What makes you think so?!