CHAPTER 15

KUGA'S POV
It's been around two months since Nayeon decided to live here in Japan, and during this months... Well, everything changed drastically...

Nayeon, being the rich ass she is, has been buying stuff and inviting me to really expensive places... She's seriously determined to make me fall for her, to the point that it is starting to be embarrassing...

And, in another hand... There's Momo. She's colder than the ice... She's seriously rude with me, and avoids talking as much as possible. Of course, she's still following all my instructions to become the best one...

To sump up, I'm being stressed because of this two girls... I seriously don't know what to do... I would like to travel away from them for a time...

-Sana: What's wrong with you? Today is Sunday! (smiles)
-Kuga: I know... (laying at the floor)
-Sana: Aren't you going to enjoy your weekend?
-Kuga: If I step outside, I'll have Nayeon behind me... I'm planning to stay here for the rest of the day...

-Sana: You are seriously lazy

-Sana: You are seriously lazy... Just because a girl loves you... Tch, you are practically hiding like a coward... (teasing)
-Kuga: Hey, it's not just that she loves me... She wants to marry me, marriage Sana! Do you know how heavy and important is it?!
-Sana: I don't know... I just think that she's trying really hard to make you give her a chance... Maybe you should try... (smiles) By the way, how did you two meet?
-Kuga: It is a long story-
-Sana: Nayeon eonnie said that you kissed... (chuckles)
-Kuga: (drops your phone hitting your face)
-Sana: (laughs) That's a yes I guess... Congrats nii-chan, you have kissed a girl already...
-Kuga: It's not fun, okay? (embarrassed) Don't you have something better to do than bothering me?
-Sana: Yeah, actually I'm gonna meet Momo... I told her to come here since she wants to practice how to prepare that dessert-
-Kuga: Momo is coming?! (panics)
-Sana: Yeah, why are you-
-Kuga: I need to leave I need to-
-Momo: Sana-chan I'm already here~
-Sana: She's here (smiles) we are up here!
-Kuga: No... Don't tell her to come... (face palms)
-Momo: Sana-chan~ (smiles) Kuga-San (serious)
-Sana: Woo! I feel a tense vibe... Let's head to the kitchen (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah, let's go...

Agh... She's so mad... And I don't even know why... As long as I know, I didn't do anything wrong... So I seriously don't understand her mood... Maybe the period?

MOMO'S POV
Tch... He's just laying there at his bed... Why doesn't he meet Nayeon today? They seem to be getting married soon... Seriously, he's so oblivious...

-Sana: You know... Momoring, I'm not good cooking, and my dad is visiting my uncle right now, do you want me to tell my brother-
-Momo: No! I don't need him... (pissed)
-Sana: What's wrong between you two? (confused)
-Momo: Nothing, I can do this alone... So it's okay (smiles)
-Sana: Oh! I have a great idea...im gonna pick up Minari and then we'll hang together... (chuckles)
-Momo: Okay, meanwhile I'll be cooking this... (smiles)
-Sana: Okay~ (smiles)