It Started With A Dare? | Sab...

By merrybathtub

Her name, Sabrina Carpenter. His name, Bradley Steven Perry. How did they happen? This all started from an en... More

It Started With A Dare
Chapter 1, The Last Day
Chapter 2, The Neighbors and Corey
Chapter 3, Making New Friends
Chapter 4, Planning
Chapter 5, The Mall
Chapter 6, The Movies?
Chapter 7, Audition Day
Chapter 8, The Plan is in Session
Chapter 9, The End
Chapter 10, We Almost Kissed?
Chapter 11, First Day of an 'Actress'
Chapter 12, Special Day?
Chapter 13, Role of What?
Chapter 14, Caitlyn's Day
Chapter 15, Something Unexpected
Chapter 16, He did What?
Chapter 17, Mom Decisions
Chapter 18, Street Shopping & Dates Part 1
Chapter 19, Street Shopping & Dates Part 2
Chapter 20, Rowan's OTP
Chapter 21, Heart Breaks & Drama
Chapter 22, Even More Drama
Chapter 23, Our Relationship
Chapter 24, Awkward Situations
Chapter 26, The Game That Changed Everything
Chapter 27, Reyton or Seyton?
Chapter 28, Ice Skating
Chapter 29, Asked Out
Chapter 30, Goodbyes
Thank You + Sequel Info.

Chapter 25, Break Ups

5K 90 244
By merrybathtub

Sabrina's POV.

I wasn't able to sleep all night, I kept thinking to myself the entire time. It was 6 a.m. I seriously couldn't sleep at all. I kept on thinking on how Peyton and I almost kissed. Imagine what would've happened if Bradley found out.

I'm so confused, do I like Peyton, or Bradley.

But last night was a near kiss situation, did I want it? YES I did, but I'm dating Bradley and it'd be like cheating. And I wouldn't cheat on Bradley... Wouldn't I?

--------

Peyton's POV.

I can't stop thinking about her. I don't even know why. Ever since last night, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I'm gonna tell her how I feel. No matter what I have to do, she has the right to know. And I'm just going crazy for her, she's all I think about. No one else, just her.

Caitlyn's POV.

"Hey Milli did you know that Bars and Melody are coming near here soon," Milli has a huge obsession over Leo. She was still in bed, and I was at her house right now.

"When!" Her head shot up from under the covers.

"Next week." I said.

"Can we go! Can we go! Can we go!?!?" She fangirled.

"Fine, but you get the tickets-" Milli got out of bed and turned on her computer.

Bradley's POV.

Sabrina hasn't texted me. I'm starting to worry. I should text her. And I called her like five times last night.

Me: Hey

Hey! That's all I got! I feel stupid all of the sudden. I called her again, and again, and again. And she won't answer me still. What if she found out about the dare! Shoot, I forgot about that.

Sabrina: Hey we need to talk.

She found out!

Me: Oh sure, when?

I'm more nervous than ever now.

Sabrina: Later on today, around 4ish?
Me: Anytime works.
Sabrina: Okay.
Me: My place right?
Sabrina: Yeah.
Me: Bye Brini

She just left me on read again!

Well that went well. But now, I'm just worried. What if she dumps me for someone else? What if it's over? I'm worrying way too much.

Rowan's POV.

"Sam how much farther is your house!" I complained.

"We barely left like five minutes ago."

"Five! More like twenty-five!" I checked my phone, it was actually ten minutes since we started walking away from my house.

"So how are things with Patrick?" I asked.

"Oh you mean Peyton," she said.

"Peyton? Peyton! You like him?" I asked. Well I guess we can say he was kinda cute, but him?

"No, I meant Patrick! Patrick not Peyton!" I just smirked at her.

"So you and Peyton." I smirked even more.

"Fine you caught me, it's true," Just, why Peyton? Why not someone else, maybe I was a bit jealous but not much. He's cute, I don't like him that way though.

"Have you talked to him?" Okay now I'm just curious.

"Not really," She frowned.

"Oh, well have you gotten his number?" I must know.

"Nope."

"So, you like him, but he doesn't really talk to you?" Why do I care so much all of the sudden?

"Guess so, he's always with Sabrina." But she's dating Bradley, so she's out. But what if he likes Sabrina.

"I don't really like him that much in more," She confessed.

Should I be happy or not now?

Corey's POV.

Life sucks. I lost my girlfriend, and life got worst ever since. I want her back. I need her.

Caitlyn's POV.

I miss Corey. I didn't do anything to make us separate though, he did everything. But it was all over now.

"Caitlyn, what are you thinking of?" Milli asked.

"Oh nothing, just about the concert thing," I lied.

Sabrina's POV.

Karan had been texting me earlier, I found out something I wish I didn't know. Andy and Hailey are dating. How could I have not seen this coming. It was barely noticeable I guess. But, when Andy and I were officially over, he was already dating Hailey.

I should be on my way to Bradley's house, but I got hung up on this. My two best friends are dating, and I found out through Karan. They never told me anything, and yet Andy and I almost kissed. What great friends I must have.

Bradley's POV.

Sabrina should've have been here over ten minutes ago. Where is she.

There was nothing on in the TV, so I grabbed a magazine instead. Sabrina would be here soon.

I read an interview on Peyton Meyer. They asked him who was he dating, and who was this girl he was with holding hands and hugging almost everywhere, and the Woman Crush Wednesday thing.

He said he was currently single, the girl was his crush, and that the WCW thing was the same girl. Meaning he likes Sabrina!

How could this have happened! Sabrina would never hold hands or hug another guy. Would she?

Ugh! Why would she do this to me! I never did anything to her. I knew there was something between them. I knew it!

She's been cheating on me all this time. Two can play that game.

I called my friend Juliet and asked her if she could come over. She lives pretty close to my house, so she'd be here in no more than five minutes.

She was my old crush before Sabrina, and I knew she liked me too, but then I met Sabrina, and I became crazy for her.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Juliet!"

"Bradley!" We hugged each other.

"So why'd you want to see me?" She asked. Sabrina finally appeared but Juliet didn't see her.

I kissed her. Sabrina had a shocked expression on her face.

Sabrina's POV.

Life couldn't get any better, could it?

When I walked a few more steps, why would he do this. Tears started forming in my eyes, they weren't just kissing, it was more than that, they were making out.

The smile I once had on my face, had faded into a frown.

I texted Rowan and asked if she could pick me up, it was obvious that he couldn't see me. And that he wouldn't see me either way.

I'm nothing.

"We are so over!" I ran off.

"Wait! Sabrina!" He followed.

"I seriously can't believe you!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry!" He got my hand before I could run off again.

"Sorry, you're sorry! Why would you do that!"

He just kept quiet.

"Sabrina!" Rowan yelled out from the passenger seat of the car. Her mom had driven her here.

"Can you please just let go of my hand," I said.

"Just let me explain."

"After you just did that, no thank you." I pulled my hand out and ran to the car before he could do anything else.

I never want to see him again.

This just doesn't make sense. I should've given him a chance to explain. Maybe it was a misunderstanding.

I'm done with relationships.

Bradley's POV.

I screwed up. What did I just do!

"Hey Brads," Juliet sat next to me.

"Sorry," I stated.

"It's not me who you need to apologize to."

"What did I just do."

"Well you-" I interrupted.

"I just broke the heart of the person I love the most. I think it's best I go. Sorry again." I left.

--------

I was going through photos and videos of Sabrina and I. The one where we were making cookies was the best video.

Then I went through all of the selfies Sabrina had taken a while ago, I barely found those. And went through our old text messages.

I can't believe I just lost her like that.

~~~~~~~~

That just happened. Sorry if I just broke you. Hopefully I can get a longer chapter next chapter. Yes I know you all were expecting the kiss this chapter BUT it's actually for next chapter so, stay tuned!

So... Who deserves the kiss now? VOTE FOR BRADLEY OR PEYTON!!! HOPEFULLY the next chapter will be up soon this week, I have tons of work to do especially since it's the holidays.

Bye! ~Shey

Do you ship Lucaya or Joshaya? Just curious, but I ship Joshaya WAY TO MUCH. But let me know who you ship more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Contagious By :)

Fanfiction

19.6K 686 21
One night changed Sabrina's entire life. After a year of being "missing" she returns. She strives to adjust to her new life and remain normal. But...
18.1K 590 26
Sabrina and Bradley used to date when they were 16. They broke up because of Sabrina always being away. Before they break up Sabrina ends up pregnant...
221K 7K 59
❝ RIBS ARE A CAGE OF A WILD HEART. I CAN HEAR YOUR HEART BEATIN ON THE BARS. ❞ ↓ Vivian Reynolds falls in love with her character's new love interest...
93.3K 2.1K 75
♡ Corbrina Social Media Fanfic ♡ Corey and Sabrina were always close but since the ending of Girl Meets World they've grown even closer, hanging out...