𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆...

بواسطة GOONWICK

𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, المزيد

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
Special Chapter

T W E N T Y O N E

29.4K 2.2K 1.8K
بواسطة GOONWICK

4667 words. 900 votes cause y'all gettin y'all vote on these days. Hm.

I know y'all was mad asf all week. Mfs better comment..

February 17th

Jade rolled over and rubbed his eyes as he felt India's warm legs rub over his.

"Fuckin monkey." He touched her leg and laughed because she hadn't shaved them in a long time despite keeping her armpits and bikini area waxed. She didn't feel like shaving her legs yet and leg waxing made her itch.

"Stop talking about me." She rolled her eyes and tangled her legs in his.

Jade didn't respond and just reached around for his phone like every other person did in the morning. Hair didn't bother him. She smelled good and her skin was soft, he was gonna be an eat eat regardless.

"She tag me every time she post a picture of him I think she just want everybody to know she got a baby by me." He laughed to himself as he rolled over yawning. It was the first thing he saw when he opened Instagram.

"Oh well." India mumbled not wanting to say anything about it. It had nothing to do with her and even though she had nothing nasty or negative to say she'd be quiet anyways. She watched enough Tyler Perry to know not to interfere with baby momma conversation.

Even though she didn't want kids in the moment, like at all, she was slightly disappointment that someone besides her had his first child. The pestering thought only came every once in a while but it still came.

She loved Elijah though, he was really sweet. Her favorite child to be around bedsides Namiko and Semaj.

"Why you so quiet?" He put his face in her neck and tossed his phone to the side.

"Nothing just thinking." India rolled her eyes and laughed when baby pictures appeared on her explore. God was always trying to be fucking funny.

"I want my first daughter by you. I want her name to be some sweet shit like Ivy or Lela. Ivy Kind Akana. Or some shit like that." A small smile grew on his face.

"That's cute Bubba save that in your head."

"I know right. I don't want you to get pregnant before you twenty though so if you don't want no kids stop wrapping your legs around me when I say I'm about to nut because imma just let my sperm swim and not say shit."

"Imma just fall tragically and not say shit. Yeah I ride for my bitches I lie to my nigga." She wiggled her butt against his bottom half and he raised an eyebrow.

"You what?" Jade asked as she looked at him and made a confused face.

"I wasn't even talking to you." India said softly as her eyes traveled to the side.

"Mhm." He rubbed her cheek and kissed her, smiling against her lips when her tongue slipped past his lips and moved deeper inter his mouth.

She never got to dominate a kiss and now that he was letting it happen she didn't know what to do. An idea came to her head and she rolled him over to lay on him.

One hand went down to his throat and the other traveled to his underwear. India squeezed tight around both parts of him, feeling her insides cry when a low groan was pulled from the back of his throat.

"Move horny bastard." Jade moved away and laughed.

"Mmm don't be acting all stingy I want some morning meat and you being funny." She side eyed him.

"Look like the fuckin moon emoji."

"Stop!"

"I forgot to reply to my stupid ass baby momma. Now everybody in my comments asking if I really got a kid like I don't be posting his ass on my story you hate to see it."

He laughed and went on Twitter, quickly typing and posting what he had to say.

"You drawn delete that shit." India gasped and grabbed his phone but he snatched it back and laughed.

"Bitch wanted some attention now she got it."

-

They'd went out of town with friends for India's 18th birthday. Even though this wasn't his thing he'd be there for support.

"Hello?" Jade answered his phone seeing his mom's name flash across the screen.

"Hey baby.." her voice was quiet and shaky, immediately making him shift in his seat.

Whenever she called it was to say something positive or tell him something but she sounded way different than usual.

"What you need? Why you sound like that?"

"I'd rather wait until you get back ho-"

"I'm good just say it. You sick again?"

"No baby I'm okay. Your dad.. something happened last night and I've just been waiting because I didn't wanna ruin your trip with you girlfriend but I have no one to talk to." She broke down crying and he frowned.

"What happened to him?"

"Some boys got into it with him at Geo's yesterday and he.. they pronounced him dead this morning."

He didn't know how yo respond appropriately so he just chose to not respond.

"Oh.."

It wasn't often that he'd heard his mother cry. When she was sick she saved her tears, when she was sad she saved her tears, and when she was barely sustaining herself she saved her tears.. he'd seen her cry a hand full of times in his nineteen years.

"Jade he's gone.. he's been gone for a long time but he can't come back this time.." Veronica sniffled.

"I'll call you back." That's all he could say before he hung up and leaned back in his seat with his eyes closed.

He was trying to stay off all of that shit but it really felt like god was testing him. It was moments like this that made his wonder if god had good intentions or did things like this to throw people off of their game and increase their misery.

It didn't make sense to him, not even a little. He never learned the lesson the Bible said he was supposed to learn. Most of his misfortunes taught him lessons like 'don't trust' 'don't rely' and 'don't hope' because he was so pessimistic.

The news didn't shatter his heart because his dad was a piece of shit but it hurt his feelings and Julian and all of the niggas that hung around there were getting what they had coming, simple as that. He deserved a chance to have one last conversation with him.

Jade looked around for India then pulled out his phone to text Serenity asking if Elijah was fine. Things like this scared him, a lot. He was relieved when she texted him back saying he was taking a nap then looked up hearing India singing loudly.

"Aye." He frowned and began getting up when she bent over a little too far but decided against it when he saw she was having fun. His party days were fun but he was a whole ass parent and shit like this just didn't amuse him anymore, he'd rather stay home and watch a movie. It felt like he was aging too fast in a way.

If he did go out it was to ogle, drink, and boost his ego as random women stared, glanced, and even sneaked looks when they thought he wasn't paying attention. This was just loud and hot, he hated beaches.

"Happy Birthday to me I'm grown!" India danced happily, doing a little twerk on Neicy who stood behind her arguing playfully with Zeik.

"Your nigga is salty and mad." Zania pointed at Jade who sat by himself in a corner, obviously irritated.

"He couldn't smoke before we left and he went cold turkey on everything else so he's irritated. I tried comforting him but he just gets even more aggravated so oh well. I know he's trying and that's good enough." She said honestly, glancing over at Jade who still sat by himself in boredom.

He wasn't a beach person and had only came because it was her birthday. He planned on taking her somewhere after this so he just sucked it up and sat really still until it was over.

"Hey." A girl approached Zeik and he straightened out his expression.

"Hi." He said dryly, trying to not be the friendly nice person he was knowing Brian's salty ass was somewhere.

"My fault if you don't like being bother-" when she began walking away he shook his head and insisted that it was fine against better knowledge.

Zeik got carried into a conversation, not noticing her leaning closer and closer until he looked down and she was directly in his face.

"Uh-"

"How old are you?" She asked, pressing up against him and pulling his hands from his side where they rested awkwardly.

"I'm nineteen, I turn twenty in a few weeks." He said lowly as Brian walked by and gave both of them a glance.

"You good." Brian laughed humorlessly and walked away, most likely heading for the Airbnb.

For some reason he didn't feel like he was good. He felt like Brian was about to go do some bullshit. He was right.

Music began playing loudly and India twerked happily before opening her mouth wide and swallowing down the patron in the bottle Tyler held to her mouth.

"Ain't gone get no pussy, but he hoping that he do! Walking all over the nigga, so he buy me all my shoes! Quit calling him a trick if he only buy yo food aye!" She rapped loudly, bathing suit rising up her butt as guys walking by noticed and stared while walkin.

It wasn't just them, more than twenty people had gathered in the area when they heard the music so it was damn near a small party with complete strangers.

"Friend the whole ass out imma put some up for you." Neicy laughed as India shrugged, a little more than buzzed when she cackled at the ticklish feeling of a hand near her butt.

"Now grab it." She stopped laughing randomly and turned to look at Neicy as her friend busted out laughing.

"You about to piss him off I can feel it." She nodded over at Jade who turned his attention to India and away from his phone.

He wasn't visibly irritated but he was never visibly anything so his mood was always assumed just by knowing him and what he didn't like. You'd be very clear when your time to examine his mood was up because he'd snap or remain calm depending on if you stopped doing what he didn't like.

"Why is he so grouchy? Bubba is always so... bubba-ish, y'know?" India mumbled, drinking from the bottle again as his eyes remained fixed on her.

After a few moments she forgot why she was even standing there and moved back to where everyone was, going back to dancing and singing loudly.

"Pussy wet, diamonds on my neck! I'm a hot girl, so I make these niggas sweat!"

"Then you're fucking with the best! If he say he a dog, I'ma treat him like a pet! Jimmy John neck, told him "Give it to me quick" Who can love you like me? Boy, nobody, Keith Sweat!" Neicy rapped behind her.

"Rich bitch pussy, I can take you outta debt! Rich bitch pussy only cum for a check, ah!" India stuck her tongue out, playfully sliding into a split as everyone around her got loud.

"My friend so bad." Neicy cheesed.

"Period, I'll do a nigga never chew a nigga." She slurred slightly and quoted queen key.

A hand went to her shoulder and she smiled positive that it was Jade, backing up close into him and grabbing his hand. When she looked at the hand she turned her mouth to the side in confusion before jumping away and letting the hand go.

"I'm s-sorry I thought you w-" India turned around to face whoever he was and got even more embarrassed because now they were looking at each other.

"You good, must not be from down here." He noticed her accent.

She looked at him while he spoke but wasn't really listening. She examined his face and body then stared at his forehead blankly, smacked at this point. The boy was brown like bubbababy but with almost no tattoos. They didn't look alike at all in the face but he was cute, if she was sober she would've noticed.

"Oh." That's all she said. She didn't know what else to reply with.

"I seen you on Instagram, rubi right?"

"I think so."

Drunk ashit what is he talking about.

"You and you're boyfriend still together, or you here by your-"

India felt the right hand grab onto her this time and she was sure if it this time because no one else was mean enough to snatch her the fuck up like that. She turned around to look at him with a weak fake smile and he sent here a glare back.

"Bring yo ass." He let her go and pushed her towards the house, not roughly but he sure did give her a little pep in her step as she stomped off in front of him.

"I don't even know why I'm stomping. I'm not even mad." She said with an attitude, going along with him.

"Shut up irritatin ass."

They walked for a few minutes until they finally got inside and kicked the sand from their feet off at the front door.

India peeked her head around the corner when she heard laughter and saw Brian and Zania having a very cordial and almost.. friend like conversation? She just stumbled past them and headed into one of the bathrooms.

"You a real cool ass person. I almost said I can't believe I hated you but you fucked my boyfriend so I remember why now." He laughed as she changed into something looser knowing she would want to stay in for the rest of the night.

Zania didn't think twice about changing in front of him because she was sure he was gay and didn't care to look. It's not like he was feminine because he wasn't, he spoke with a strong voice that wasn't deep or quiet and he had masculine mannerisms, doing things people would consider 'boyish'.

He wasn't even as short as Jade thought he was, standing at 5'7. If you saw Zeik and Brian walking you'd think they were two straight friends.

"You got it?" Brian moved her hair so she could put her necklace on properly.

"Thank you. And don't worry about Zeik, you really are the only person he wants." She said seriously.

"Not worried about him." He just shrugged.

"Wow even niggas in gay relationships lie you hate to see it." She shook her head.

"We not gay. I only like him."

"Awww. So you used to date girls before he ruined your life?" She joked.

"Never had a relationship outside of Zeik. I be fucking, still don't know why I love him the nigga is annoying and slow but I guess that's what I like." He smiled slightly when he went to open his phone and his gallery was up, randomly revealing all of his favorite pictures of them.

"Must be nice. I really am sorry about fucking him, he acted single so I thought he was, I'm not that kind of p-"

"I know stop apologizing. I really don't care I cheated back and made him cry outside for two weeks I think he's madder at me then I am at him." Brian shrugged, hearing footsteps come closer as the continued talking in the bathroom.

Zeik walked in and looked at both of them with a frown. They were relatively close. Too close for him.

"What you doing?"

"Minding my business damn get out my face."

"Okay well I'm minding yours too move the fuck back y'all don't gotta be so close." He mugged Brian.

"Relax we w-"

"I wasn't talking to you."

"You really needs to bring that shit down because I'm not your bitch and if I have something to say understand I'll say that shit. Don't come in here talking sideways to me because I'll smack the fuck outta you, you're excused." She pointed to the door and he got quiet.

"This so ch-"

"You can get the fuck out too, he follows where you go bye." She shooed him away and Brian smirked, rubbing the back of his head as he turned around to walk out with Zeik who was being dry.

"And you call me friendly.."

"Cause you are. I was just talking to the girl and she wasn't cheesing in my face and putting her boobs ag-"

"You not listenin bro! Niggas wanna take my life and fuck my wife you gotta be stiff on everybody I don't give a fuck." He shook his head.

Brian peeped the attitude and went to hug him, feeling Zeik stiffen up and grow even more agitated.

"You be doing shit then get mad at me for no reason that shit is beyond me." He mumbled into his neck.

"I don't care I'm crazy and you know I am, don't get why you even felt comfortable enough to try me. You wanna fuck her or something?" Zeik frowned.

He didn't care what he did, when Brian did shit to get back at him his whole heart broke. He genuinely felt like the victim.

"Maybe. Shit you did, must've been a good ass reason." Brian shrugged and laughed knowing he was about to piss him off.

"So? Why would you say some shit like that you be blowing me."

"You asked I answered go mad somewhere else."

"Hm. She flirt with you?"

"Nope. Just a genuine sweetheart. Apologized and all."

"And you still wanna crack? You get on my nerves." Zeik mugged him.

"Yup."

"Bet." He walked back to Zania and Brian just rolled his eyes and laid down knowing he was about to mouth off and get punched in his shit.

Zeik pushed her door open and saw her laying down watching Total Drama Island.

"Aye."

"What?" She asked in annoyance, mad about having to pause her show.

"You wanna fuck my boyfriend?"

"What?"

"Do you wanna fuck my boyfriend? I'm not mad just curious."

"Honestly?"

"Yes duh." He made a face and she sighed, letting out a laugh afterwards.

"He's giving me very much trade vibes and I would most definitely eat the dick. That's what I would say if I wasn't an angel, but I am. So I have to say he's giving me very much taken, and I wouldn't fuck either of you unless both of you wanted to fuck me, hypothetically. I said hypothetically." She explained lowly, her eyes still stuck on her TV.

"You serious?" Zeik squinted his eyes at her and heard Brian's damn bear silent footsteps as he snuck behind Zeik to listen.

"Yup. And I'm not a hoe because I only have 3 bodies so ion wanna hear it. I'm just sex positive, I encourage experimentation and I believe in sexual liberation so tell anybody I'm saying I yawned during sex." She shrugged.

"When?" They both asked with one eye brow raised. This didn't count as cheating.

"Whenever. I welcome you with open legs.. and open arms.. and an open mouth... and an open heart.." she nodded before looking back at her TV.

India moved her ear away from the wall and smirked. And that was just that on that.

"Jade come here." She grabbed his arm and he pushed her away.

"Stop." He said tiredly, rubbing his eyes as he attempted to sleep. Before her got in bad they showered together to so they could wash the beach water off of them and so she could sober up.

"Are you mad at me?" She frowned.

"No I'm just annoyed so leave me alone India, come lay down." He rolled on his side and closed his eyes as she stood there with a frown.

"Why are you annoyed wit-"

"You not the only problem I have, not everything is about you. If you wanna make me feel better then leave shit alone."

"Okay." She stood up and began walking away but he grabbed her arm and snatched her back onto the bed.

"Nobody said leave." Jade mugged her, scooting down and laying his head on her stomach.

"You're mean and you should really think about what you say before you say it." She pursed her lips and reached down to touch his head.

"Whatever." He muttered, feeling her hand come down and slap the side of his face hard.

Jade began to talk out of the side of his neck but couldn't because she'd gotten up and walked away, not in the mood to argue. He sucked his teeth and looked around but she was gone.

India went in the living room and laid out on the couch as a Lucki walked in from outside, sand all over her feet and legs.

"Y'all argued again?"

"Yeah but I don't care he keeps pushing me away and it's fine because he always ends up needing me again. And I'm single so imma just start acting like it." She shrugged.

"You let him talk to you any kind of way." Lucki said slyly.

"You barely see us together what are you talking about?" India didn't like when people placed themselves in her business because she'd seem rude if she shut it down the way she wanted to.

"From what I see at least. You left the room because he pissed you off you should've told his ass to get out instead."

"Not everybody has to negative and confrontational all the time. If I told him to get out I'd just look dumb because he's gonna do what he wants, I don't like doing all of that extra stuff." She frowned.

"Maybe you need to put your foot down, that's all I'm saying."

"I didn't ask, that's my point. He's not my boyfriend so what am I putting my foot down on a nigga that's not mine for?"

India looked down at her phone when it buzzed.

Bubba💙 you not single lol.

I am.

Bubba💙 you not.

If you single I'm single..

Bubba💙 I think we ain't done yet.

Boy what...

Bubba💙 I said I think we ain't done yet.

You don't get to talk to me crazy then make jokes. I'm not your bitch so I won't even be hurt or aggravated, shit is beyond me fr.

"I was being nice but you got me fucked up you not single and that's just that." He said dryly, walking out of the room and past her to get to the kitchen.

"See." Lucki rolled her eyes.

"Nobody asked you for your opinion maybe if somebody actually wanted yo ass you could relate but you can't and you won't."

"Boy the fuck bye not everybody needs somebody for reassurance you just insecure as hell and without a bitch to make you feel import-"

"You don't even know me, stupid ass bitch I'll dog you the fuck out and I mean that. Never needed nobody especially a bitch so forget whatever you think you know." He made a face as he poured juice in his cup.

India just sat back quietly because she knew he wasn't referring to her when he said he never needed a bitch and Lucki tried it when she even spoke to him. Everyone knew Jade didn't like people being in their business which is why he was so annoyed.

"Okay but then text messages were giving very much needy, fronting like hell."

He turned around and looked at India while India turned to look at Lucki.

"What are you talking about?" She asked in confusion.

"You showed her what I told you?"

"No-"

"That's what I thought." Lucki smirked and walked off.

"Ja-"

"You know I don't even like expressing myself and you showed your friends to be funny and that's cool, just don't expect shit else from me because I'm done bro." Jade pushed her hand off of his shoulder and put his slides on before waking out.

The thing is India hadn't even shown her any text messages between them so it was weird for her to lie then instigate an argument with him knowing he didn't like her.

"Jade I didn't show her anything." She grabbed his arm and turned to face him. He didn't have tears in his eyes but he looked like he wanted to cry. Today was not his day.

"What else happened?" It obviously wasn't just her that was bothering him.

Instead of responding he pulled away from her again and walked out. He sat outside put his head in his lap thinking back the conversation he'd had on the phone with his mom.

When tears pricked his eyes he shut them tight and bit his bottom lip hard.

"What I tell you about that crying shit? You wanna be a man then cut that shit out."

"I'm try-"

"Acting like a faggot, just wipe ya knee off and try again." Gideon pulled him off of the ground and hit the top of his helmet.

"It hurts." He sniffled.

"You'll hurt everyday, it's life. Succeeding is what makes you stand out from all the other people that hurt in life. You wanna be a man than grow some thicker skin, no more tears."

Jade didn't say anything, he just wiped his eyes and began riding the bike again. He fell for the third time that day but when he felt himself about to cry he cleared his mind and pushed it down.

"Jade!" Zeik ran outside and hugged him, ignoring Gideon who stood there with a sour frown.

"Stop." Jade mumbled knowing his dad would have something to say.

The man swore up and down that Zeik liked him. He didn't, he just liked having a friend. Zeik knew how his dad could be and let him go before leaning against the brick building next to the sidewalk.

"You still spending the night? Look." He showed him the 2k receipt.

"Yeah." He shrugged ignoring his dads gaze.

"Cool, I gotta go." Zeik nodded at him him bye when he heard the front door open.

"Get yo ass inside." Zaire sucked his teeth and grabbed his arm yanking him in.

Jade heard India's feet and held in a breath as she sat down.

"I didn't show her anything, she was just being messy. Talk to me, stop." She held his face up and kissed his cheek.

"My ma called and said Deon died and I'm just frustrated. I never even got to talk to the nigga after he left." He felt her hand rub the back of his head and let his tears fall into her neck.

India didn't expect him to say that so she was completely caught off guard. Instead of finding something to say she moved into his lap and wrapped her legs around him as he continued letting it out. Jade pulled his arms around her tight and let out a shaky sigh.

"I'm sorry for my mouth. I really am working on it." He said seriously.

"I forgive you. Come on." She kissed his cheek and he stood up with her legs still wrapped around him.

"I didn't think I'd be sad.."

"Well you are and that's fine." India hopped down when they got to their room and locked the door.
He didn't respond, he just nodded and pulled his shirt off so he could sleep.

"Do you wanna talk about it it do you wanna move on from it until later?"

"Later.. imma sleep then think about it in the morning." Jade laid on his side and pulled India close to him, turn around to look at him.

"Friends don't-"

"You know you not my friend. Come here." He sucked his teeth and snatched her back to him.

"Hm."

Finally. Hard ass week fr.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

394K 15.6K 37
No spoilers 🥰 COMPLETED✅
1.1M 55.9K 50
𝚂𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚃𝙾 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓..
892K 57.5K 40
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 VERY OLD READ WITH CAUTION
91.8K 4.4K 25
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬.❞