fanboy |

By musicbeatloves

Arthit would never admit in public that he's a fanboy for the model turned actor, Kongpob. He did not expe... More

00
01 celebrity.
02 connect.
03 chance.
04 thanks.
05.1 image.
05.2 plunge.
06 fansite
07 line.
let's talk.
08 hit & miss.
09 friends & site
10 fan
11 dodged
12 questioning.
13 out to play.
14 domestic
15.1 attack
15.2 Patch up
16 friendship rules and kisses
17 boy
18 late night visitor
19 charm
let's talk
20 little demon
21 pinkmilk
22 sleepless
23 epiphany
words from the author
24 Hunting
25.1 good night kiss
25.2 model it.
25.3 snapshot
26.1 Hot Mess
26.2 Baby Don't Stop
26.3 After the Heat
27.1 Shennanigans
27.2 Missing You
28.1.1 The List
28.1.2 Sensation
28.2 Fanboy
Fanmeet content suggestions
29.1 Fanmeet
29.2 Fanmeet
29.3 Fanmeet
SP - Hormones (teaser)
29.4 Fanmeet
30 Date Night
30.5 Arcade
31 Beach
32 Together.
33 Explosion
34.1 Radio
34.2 Shame
35 disappointment.
36 - The Choice.
37:
38 year 1.
39 year 2
39 my warmth
40
41

SP - Hormones

5.4K 298 27
By musicbeatloves

This chapter takes place sometime after the main storyline.

-------

Arthit wasn't much of a drinker so when he found himself blindfolded and hands chained to a bed, he thought he was hallucinating.

And that wasn't the worst of it. He could feel the velvety texture of the sheets on his back and his legs which could only mean one thing.

He's naked.

If there was any consolation in his situation, at least he wasn't cold.

He tested out the restraints and tugged on them. They don't hurt on his wrists even if he pulled on them, so they must some kind of cloth.

Arthit was absolutely clueless on how he ended up like this.

The last thing he remembered before waking up and finding himself in this situation was lying face down on his bed in exhaustion after a long day from work and a couple of drinks with his co-workers. He was dead tired that he didn't change out of his work clothes and now someone did the job themselves.

Being naked while tied up felt ridiculous. Everything is hanging out and he can't even scratch if something itches! Arthit continued tugging on his restraints, struggling to get out of his unusual situation. He had a feeling that something will happen soon if he doesn't get free.

His instincts were right. It didn't take long before a feathery touch on his right cheek made Arthit freeze.

"Who is it? Release me!"

No one spoke back. Arthit felt hands touching his tied ones and then slowly tracing downwards. He clenched his fists and his body taut, scared by the unseen hands exploring his bare skin.

"Stop touching me!" Twisting his body to get away from the hands that kept touching him. It was scary. He had his legs free but in his fear, it felt like they were chained too. He wanted to cry and call out Kongpob's name and yet it felt like there was something hard stuck in his throat. The horrifying possibility of being taken advantage by a stranger made his body tremble and break in cold sweat.

The owner of the unknown hands paused for a second. It stopped palms down on his chest and tried to calm him with circular motion.

Somehow that short pause and change in attitude, made Arthit think. He took his chances and made a bluff. "I swear if this is you Kongpob you'll be sleeping by yourself for the rest of your life!"

The hand flinched, making Arthit confirm the culprit.

"Damn you Kongpob! You're asking for a beating! Wait 'til I get my hands on you!" There were a lot of cursing waiting to be unleashed from the older male's mouth, but this was Kongpob who he was speaking to. No matter how mad he was with his boyfriend, he still didn't have the guts to say such things.

He's such a marshmallow for the guy- a burnt marshmallow.

Kongpob sighed and stole another kiss from his boyfriend before speaking out. When threatened this way, he had no choice but confess to his identity.

"It's really no fun playing with you P' if you keep bursting my bubble."

Hearing Kongpob's voice sent a wave of relief to Arthit. He was safe. It was not some stranger, just Kongpob scaring the life out of him.

"How the hell are you here instead of Taiwan? I clearly remember seeing your schedule full until the end of this month. Wait. Are we still in my apartment?"

"Yes P'. We're in your apartment. I just changed the beddings so you won't be able to tell.

"As for Taiwan, well... things happen."

Arthit couldn't help but narrow his eyes underneath the blindfold. "Tell me you didn't run away from P'Jane."

"I didn't!. Promise. It crossed my mind but you told me I won't get an if-"

"Don't say it!" When it comes to matters like this, Arthit felt like his lover had no shame. He sighed and pulled on his restraints.

"Will you please take the blindfold off and the cuffs? It makes no sense being in this state when I know it's you. I don't really know what went through your mind when you decided to do this."

The older male was expecting for his younger boyfriend to do as he was requested. He waited and heard no movement from Kongpob.

"Kong? Any time now will do." Kongpob chuckled at Arthit's usual bossiness.

"No can do. I like this look on you." Kongpob pinched the older male's cheeks in reply.

"Kongpob!" Shit and Fuck would explain real well what Arthit felt knowng that his lover was in a very playful mood. He knew where this was going but Gahd! He silently prayed that his apartment walls were thick enough just in case he screamed. Just in case.

"I'll play just for a little bit. Can I P'Ai'Oon?" A whisper and a kiss touched the older male's ear. It was soft and gentle as always, promising him of a good and pleasurable experience.

"I'm pretty sure I'm gonna dig my own grave in embarrassment for letting you do this."

Even without hearing the explicit yes in Arthit's lips, Kongpob smiled because he knew that this way his boyfriend's way of saying 'yes'.

A soft kiss on the lips followed by a long lick on the neck had Arthit gasping. The heat of his lover's tongue on his skin lit a fire on his body.

His boyfriend's kisses continued downward. Every kiss seemed to be intensified by the blindfold. He felt another wet kiss to his navel and then the warmth of Kongpob's hands that was on his hips suddenly disappeared.

"Kong?"

Arthit almost screamed when he felt a hand on his ankles. Kongpob was attaching something around them and when he was done, Arthit couldn't close his legs.

"Kongpob what the heck did you put on me?" He was half whispering for fear that his voice would be too loud. It was impossible to see with the cover on his eyes, but for some reason, he had a hunch on what the contraption was. His friend, Bright had one.

"Uhhh..."

"This is a bar spreader." The older male said with certainty while he made futile attempts to put his feet together. The feeling of the metal stopping his movements, proved that it was what he thought. He didn't need to see to know.

"Where the hell did you get this?!" Arthit's feet barely missed Kongpob's face when he swung his legs upward.

"Oh, P'Bright gave them to us as a congratulatory gift when we became official. I hid them in my apartment." The way Kongpob was so nonchalant about it made Arthit choke and to make it worse, Bright had the nerve to give such a thing. He really should have made better choices in friends. It's too late to cut off the annoying ones. He had grown to love the doofus like family.

"What? I thought I've seen everything in your apartment."

"I may have kept this a secret because I know that you'll get embarrassed for it. P'Bright is P'Bright but I know he's only looking out for us. I never had the chance to show it to you until now. My friends as well as yours gave us a closet full of them. You can have look later if you want."

Red. All red. He can't imagine what that closet looked like. He wants to burn every single of item inside knowing that there was a high possibility that they were all sex toys. His friends' humor was to tease him shamelessly.

"I don't like people meddling with our sex life. Did you see me meddling with theirs? Maybe I should start meddling once I get out of h-ah!" Arthit sucked a deep breath, feeling a warm sensation on his inner thigh.

"Focus P'Oon. I'm here for you. No one else." Kongpob's breath was very close to his crotch. Arthit unconsciously swallowed.

Arthit bit his lips, whimpering. He tugged on his restraints towards his body unconsciously. The noisy wet sounds coming from his lover and the warm wet heat enveloping his hardening cock. Helplessly, the older could only back arched with his legs pinned on the bed. Kongpob had a way with his mouth.

Nothing could have prepared the older male of how intense the sensations were. Every suck brought him nearer and nearer to completion. Arthit had lost count how many times he whimpered and moaned his lover's name while Kongpob took his time making each lick and suck slow and hard as if Arthit's hard cock was the most delicious treat.

They both lose track of time, until Arthit looked like a mess Kongpob wanted to eat. Sensing how close the older male was, Kongpob took what he wanted with hunger and his lover gave it to him. Arthit broke apart with his neck bared and his back curving backwards. Kongpob swallowed everything with gusto, not letting one drop go to waste.

"At least let me see you. I can't even run away with you chaining me up like this. I'm already in a silver platter Kong." Arthit said as he tried to recover from that orgasm.

Kongpob took the blindfold off without warning, blinding his boyfriend for a moment. "A little warning doesn't hurt." He winced.

Arthit was greeted by a topless boyfriend smiling at him so sunnily. "I missed you P'Oon. You're looking very tasty right now."

"Get your mind out of the gutter." Kongpob didn't mind his boyfriend's words, not when the said male was looking so flushed and very aroused.

"Don't lie P'. You like it when my brain in the gutter. We get to play like this." He replied with a kiss that became a battle for domination between the two. The contrast between their current situations had them both fighting who comes on top.

Arthit pulled and sucked at Kongpob's lips, determined to win over something that had no rules on how to win. Even with his hands chained and his legs trapped, he kissed as if he was possessed. Kongpob on the other hand had his arms wrapped over his lover's torso while licking the insides of Arthit's mouth claiming ownership.

They made a pause to catch their breaths, Arthit zeroed in on his boyfriend's pierced nipple and bit playfully. "Fuck me. I need you now Kong."

Raising the bar spreader and slipping between his boyfriend's legs, Kongpob followed as commanded.

"You feel warm inside P'Oon." Kongpob kissed his boyfriend's lips.

Arthit had the urge to smack his boyfriend's head. Unfortunately he couldn't. He turned his head to the side instead. "Don't say such embarrassing things! I'm gonna kick you off this bed! Fuck!" It hurts it was his fault for being too hasty.

Kongpob laughed and teased his lover with his cock, driving it deeper. The older male moaned in reply.

At this point, Arthit no longer cared if people heard him. He liked the feeling of being full and the fact that he can't do anything but take what his boyfriend gives, intensified each time he gets filled up.

"Does it still hurt?" Sometimes Arthit wondered how he had been lucky with having such a boyfriend. Even when he can do what he wanted with him, Kongpob was still concerned about him.

He kept tugging on his restraints, wanting to wrap his arms around the other. He shook his head. "More. I want more of you Kong." Like a plea, strong enough to drive Kongpob insane, Arthit moanned.

Wwhatever Arthit needed Kongpob was determined to give it. Trapped in their own world, they drove each other insane. Arthit's responses to Kongpob's actions, it was like a fire burning more fiercely as time went by.

Chest to chest, they orgasmed together and stayed like that until Arthit could no longer bear having his hands and ankles chained. Kongpob released his ankles first and then his hands. He kissed each one and massaged them. In Arthit's opinion, no one can beat Kongpob in being such a loving and attentive boyfriend.

"Let's not do that again." Once freed, Arthit wrapped his arms around his lover tightly.

"Why? Is there something wrong? Did I hurt you?" Worried thoughts circled Kongpob's head.

"I prefer having my arms around you when we do it. Yes it feels good but when I touch you... touching you reminds me that you're really here and everything that's happening is real. I don't need the kinky stuff. You're all I need." Kongpob was caught off guard with Arthit being this chatty. His boyfriend's words made his heart flutter.

He wrapped his arms around his lover and kissed his bare shoulder. "It would be a waste not to try everything in the closet though." His tone had a hint of teasing in them. He really didn't mind if they don't get to use those things.

Arthit clicked his tongue and glared at him for a moment before conceding. "Maybe sometimes."

Chuckling, Kongpod pressed his cheek with Arthit's. "Just joking. You're all I need P'. Having you here with me is more than enough."

"But seriously. I don't mind playing once in a while." Arthit smirked.

-------

Thank you for reading. 
This is the special chapter promised to my 2 readers guessing the correct meaning of Pink Gemstone XD.

Currently, I'm looking for a job and fixing last minute requirements in school to get my diploma. That means I have more time, but I can't always be in front of the computer. My older sis is getting suspicious.

Tell me what you think.

25A2020
musicbeat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7K 17
"This is the last room." Forth heaved a sigh of frustration as he led his men. Where are you? Forth opened the door and was surprised with the view i...
795K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
251K 9.2K 26
This is purely Tin and Can story . Got frustrated of waiting then my mind suddenly works. This was written before ep 5 aired. This is just purely how...
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.