My crazy family

By TheSlimeBaby

This is the sequel to " My Crazy Lover" More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 46

1.8K 89 37
By TheSlimeBaby

You and Beyoncé were attending a class for pregnant women. They do a bit of aquatic exercise,yoga, and then go for a spa treatment.

" I like this. They give us our own room to change in"You said sitting in the chair.

You took out your phone going on Snapchat recording the room.

" this is fuckin nice, can y'all believe this a changing room" You laughed.

You pointed the camera at Bey and she knocked it out your hand.

"Put that up and get ready" She said.

"Yeah I'm posting this so everyone can see how you treat me" You said.

"Oh please"

Beyoncé took off her clothes stripping in front of You. She whimpered when her bra went over her nipples.

"My nipples are so freaking sore" Beyoncé said lightly touching them.

" you can use my special ice packs tonight" You said sticking out your tongue.

You finally decided to get up and put on your swim trunks.

" Ouu bae" You said smacking Beyoncé's ass.

" ouchhhh" Bey whined.

" hold on don't put that on yet"  You said stopping Bey from putting on her bottoms.

You bend Bey over so her hands were resting against the sofa. Bey knew what You had in mind and she wasn't about to stop you.

" babe you're going to get us in trouble" bey said.

" if you quiet enough they won't know" you said running your finger through her folds.

You got on your knees and started eating Bey out from the back. You didn't stay in that position for long since You didn't want Bey back hurting. Letting her sit down you continued to eat her out.

" fuck. Baby" Beyoncé moaned as she pulled on your hair.

Beyoncé was kinda upset she couldn't watch you eat her because of her stomach.

" right there baby....oh my god please don't stop" Beyoncé gasped.

You devoured your wife's pussy, her cum all around your mouth. You couldn't wait any longer to get inside your wife. Pulling your swim shorts off you shoved yourself deep inside Bey.

"Damn" You said feeling Bey squeeze around you.

"Slow strokes baby" Beyoncé said.

Beyoncé wasn't in the mood right now to be banged around, she just wanted something at a steady pace.  You rested your hands by Beyoncé's head as you thrusted in and out of her slowly. Bey had her legs wrapped around You with her arms around your neck.

"Mrs. and Mrs.  Y/L/N is everything alright in there" a lady asked knocking on the door.

" ah yeah. My wife was complaining about some pains so we're just changing back in our clothes so I can take her to the hospital" You lied.

" do you need me to call the paramedics?" She asked.

" oh n-no that's ok. I think we can make it to the hospital" You said pulling out of Bey.

You helped Bey up before you started putting back on your clothes while Bey just threw her dress over her bathing suit.

" My dick still on hard" You said looking down at the tent in your pants.

" babe just tuck it" Bey said.

"oh baby you can't hide this big shit" You laughed.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes before giving You their bag. Beyoncé walked out the changing room playing like she was in pain.

" don't walk too fast baby" You said walking right behind Bey.

Y'all kept the act up until you both was in the car.

"We supposed to did a quickie but you wanted some dick me down slow sex" You said.

" well you're the one that couldn't keep your hands off me" Beyoncé said.

///////

"Aiden could you come take the trash out" Beyoncé shouted.

" coming" Aiden said playing his game.

Beyoncé was in the kitchen making lunch for herself and the twins. Kinda regretting not asking You to pick some lunch up before you left for your meeting.

"Lunch is served" Bey said putting the twins plates in front of them.

They dug right in, putting their chips on the sandwich. Bey sat across from them eating her own sandwich.

" mommy make the best turkey sandwich" Anthony said with food in his mouth.

"Only boys eat like that" Adriana said looking at her brother in disgust.

"Don't eat with food in your mouth little boy" Beyoncé said.

" didn't make me one?" Aiden asked.

" no but i would if you'd like one" Bey said.

"Naw man I'm good" Aiden said taking the top off the garbage.

"What's yo problem? You beefing with me or something?" Beyoncé asked.

"I'm just not liking the fact that you're showing favoritism. You did this multiple times" Aiden snapped.

"Excuse me? Favoritism!? I don't even know how you can open your damn mouth and say some shit like that, I have no favorite! I love all my kids equally. You're 17 and they're 6! They need help, they can't be as independent like you. If anything I did more for you than any of them do don't give me no bullshit like that" Beyoncé snapped.

Beyoncé didn't even care that she just cussed in front of her two youngest she was just angry.

" when the last time you talked to me? It's always about Y/N's kids" Aiden said.

"AIDEN YOU NEVER COME TALK TO ME! I CANT FORCE YOU TO TALK TO ME!" Beyoncé yelled

While Bey and Aiden was fussing Anthony and Adriana ran upstairs to go wake Aliyah up.

"Ali" Ana said shaking her sister.

" what" she mumbled.

" Aiden and mommy yelling"

Aliyah jumped up when she heard what they said. Running downstairs She rushed in the kitchen thinking Aiden was going to hit Bey because how close they was.

" boy stop talking to her like that!" Aliyah said stepping in Aiden's face.

" Aliyah get out of my face" Aiden said.

" no! Because you getting outta hand talking to mommy like that" she said.

" no Aliyah it's fine, I don't know what the hell he got going on but I'm not about to stress over it" Beyoncé said wiping her cheeks, walking away.

" fuck it I'm leaving" Aiden said.

/////

"Woah what are you doing here?" Eric asked when he came to the door.

" I got into a fight with mama and I left. Can I stay here?" Aiden asked.

" yeah of course you can, you're my son" Eric said letting him in.

Aiden walked in the studio apartment throwing his bag in the corner before flopping down on the couch.

" I thought you was in rehab right now, I would've been fucked with nowhere to go.My mama just stresses me out sometimes" Aiden said.

" the money that you gave me I just put it towards the business because I thought about it. I can help myself. With this business it can change my life and yours. I want to start back being in your life Aiden and it upsets me that your mother is letting someone that doesn't give a shit about you take care of you" Eric said.

" I don't care anymore. I'm 17 it's time for me to start making my own decisions. Can I smoke?" Aiden asked pulling a joint out his pocket.

" as long as you putting me on" Eric chuckled.

////

"How you feeling mommy?" Anthony asked stroking her hair.

" much better baby thank you" Beyoncé smiled.

Aliyah had the twins doing little things for their mom, trying not to get her pressure up again.

" mama said she'll be home in 10 minutes" Adriana said.

Aliyah was in the kitchen washing up the little bit of dishes that was in there. When Aiden left she had called you letting you know what had went on and she was told to take care of everything while you was on your way home. So she warmed up heating pad and had tony to put it across bey shoulders and she had Ana to take Bey her lunch she didn't finish.

—————————————————-
A/N: Aiden is gonna be there for awhile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 16.1K 29
A sequel to, "He's not only my boss" <--- (If you have not read that story, please go read it now because if you continue reading this story, you wil...
O H B A B Y By N💘

Teen Fiction

48.5K 2.4K 20
Sequel to Crazy in Love
95.7K 4.9K 62
sequel to loving you
5.1K 254 17
We were perfect. Why did you lie? Sequel to "you left me what I needed you most"